It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alex Jones and Ron Paul Deception...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by RedPillFactory

All it takes is 10 kooks to flag a thread to get it at the top???
Let me use a classic RNC tactic to vote on this:
All in favor of a 'star down' feature say aye and give this comment a star.
All in favor of only having a 'star up' feature say no and minus a star from this comment.

...The ayes have it, the resolution will be adopted.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
Is this what ATS has come to, unbelieveable.

So, riddle me this, which other alternative media source calls the bankers criminal scum on air?

When TSHTF I know what side AJ is going to be on and its not going to be the bankers, lol.

The only tools left for the elite against Alex and the team is either to demonise them like this thread or get rid of them by force and they certainly dont want to make a martyr out of Alexander Jones, trust me. There will be thousands maybe hundreds of thousands lining up to take his place, including me.

Its a sad day when all people can do is verbally attack decent individuals who love freedom. One can only imagine what madness goes around in these authoritarian loving brains.

Long live AJ, long live freedom!

Even though I despise Alex Jones and disagree wholeheartedly with almost every barley coherent sentence that comes out of his pie-hole, I would not want to live in a world where people didn't have the right to be like him. People like him, right or wrong, do end up exposing great inequalities, secretive government agendas and shady cabals and because he is such a loud mouthed and insufferable fool, like a moron, he goes and screams it from the mountains, where people, slightly more intelligent than him can begin to actually piece things together.

He does an adequate service and he puts his neck out and his families neck out for what he believes. I have to at least respect him for that.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The only problem with alex jones is he blows things out of proportion. Other than that he puts out some good information. I really do not see this as a bad thing but i find it funny how the mainstream media lies and people hate it but there is more of a vicious hate against alex jones and he goes against the mainstream media. He is closer to being our friend than anything but he is treated like crap

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Part of my thought and believed that Ron Paul was with good intentions, but seeing the photos and making gestures with his hands and greeting was stunned and amazed. Absolutely everything is a lie and tell us what they want to believe the pliticos and media persons. Alex Jons also come to know that he was an agent disinformer. By the way, what's going to make some biene again by what the Bible says in: 2 Tim. 3:13 But men and impostors wicket will advance from bad to worse, misleading and being misled. Not secree anything or anyone, only to the Bible and Jesus.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
A disinformation agent would never bother try to infiltrate bohemian grove and capture footage of cremation of care. Alex Jones has done more to wake people up in one week then most do in a life time. And for ron paul the fact he wants to audit the fed and stop foreign aggression is ALL I need to know.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedPillFactory
Alex Jones is a STRATFOR agent and has made appearences in Disney(666) and Fox(666) movies as subliminal messages.
Ron Paul is a Freemason pushing Rothschild economics (international gold-backed digital currency)...
www.redpillfactory.com...

9/11 wasn't "an inside job"...it was a Kabbalistic ritual pulled off by Israel...
www.youtube.com...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

edit on 1-9-2012 by RedPillFactory because: Typo

This is precisely why I never bother to check this site anymore. Please don't post another thread of garbage.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bacci0909
I'm so sick of the AJ argument..

Is he ridiculous? Yes, of course he is. He's insane. I also happen to think he's hilarious.

I respect him from a journalistic standpoint. He and/or his team have broken a couple crucial stories that wouldn't have otherwise come out.

Yes he's a bit of a fear-mongerer.. I guess he is running a business based on fear. Yes he's a sell-out and puts his name on anything. Yes he's an ego-maniac, constantly interrupting his guests.

The main thing I don't like about him is that the substance of what he says only goes so deep. He never really wants to talk about any real solutions.

But in the end.. as another poster said, he's still calling out the banking system and corrupt politicians for the scum that they are.. to a whole lot of people.. every single day. That's more than Anderson Pooper can say.

Stop giving him so much credit. He's just another dude with some fans who has strong points and flaws alike. Leave it alone, do your own thing. Unless you're looking to be a follower of somebody, I don't know why it should bug you

I'm sure to some degree he just fear mongers to try and sell more storable food and big berky water filters ha ha.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
As for Ron Paul I believe they got to him a long time ago. They pay him big money to be the official opposition party to the establishment. To make freedom lovers follow him thinking he's trying to cause a change to happen. Secretly he's not though. He's agreed to be marginalized and not push back at all. That way TPTB get to track all his freedom constituates so they can put them all in concentration camps when the SHTF. And meanwhile it marginalizes the his followers because they don't realize how dull the tip of there spear actually is. And actually the spear head is missing but the followers don't know it.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Typical CIA Dis-Info and cointelpro.Blatancy of the page OP provided say it all...

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
As for Ron Paul I believe they got to him a long time ago. They pay him big money to be the official opposition party to the establishment. To make freedom lovers follow him thinking he's trying to cause a change to happen. Secretly he's not though. He's agreed to be marginalized and not push back at all. That way TPTB get to track all his freedom constituates so they can put them all in concentration camps when the SHTF. And meanwhile it marginalizes the his followers because they don't realize how dull the tip of there spear actually is. And actually the spear head is missing but the followers don't know it.

Good points. As much as I love Ronnie, I'm open to the possibility that he's merely a pawn. Possibly even a voluntary pawn.

Ever listened to Webster Tarpley? He makes some verrryy interesting points about Ron Paul that I have to say have made me wonder.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I'll bite.

Originally posted by The X

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
Ron Paul isn't a Freemason.

/thread

and how can you prove this?, it's a bit much to call /thread when you do not have the slightest idea if it is the truth or not.

All the indicators are pointing to the fact that ALL major politicians are freemasons, this is the hand behind the curtain, this is also how the public are "Gamed" by the "System".

Great story but your claims are ridiculous. To begin with you are using the fallacy of argumentum ad ignorantiam. Just because nobody has proved Ron Paul is a freemason does not mean he is one. Actually, all evidence points to him not being so. You could call him a sympathizer at most. And yet the burden of proof is on those calling him a freemason, not the other way around. Proof as in a lodge document - solid evidence, not some silly handshake.

Then there's the other claim. I guess ALL men are pigs too. The truth is SOMBUNALL major politicians are freemasons. You are grossly generalizing and that's dumb. It's plainly an implausible claim. Lots of politicians are freemasons. Then again, lots of politicians are rabidly anti masonic. You are reducing a complex field as subordinated to another complex field. That's silly. You could say freemasonry is a major key in unlocking the network of influence in politics, but then again maybe golf is a major key too.

As for the OP, you cannot make outrageous claims like that without solid proof and expect to be taken seriously. Maybe try saying "Alex Jones does not seem to threat the Zionist establishment because otherwise he would have been cut from those movie appearances". But no, he's a STRATFOR agent because he made cameos in two movies by the same director (!)

You could also say "Ron Paul looks like a freemasonic sympathizer working on behalf of the people who own lots of gold and silver". Hell, you could at least say "Ron Paul appears to me as a freemasonic sympathizer working on behalf of the freemasons who know how to make gold out of sea water".

I bet that would grab more attention than your "666 Rothschild subliminal" routine. That actually looks so much like a routine assembled from power keywords that you look like someone running some kind of sting. I sincerely hope you don't actually believe this crap.

(Good freemasons are idiots. Ron Paul is an idiot. Therefore, Ron Paul is a good freemason)
edit on 2-9-2012 by shiropa because: like looks like

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

If you read the links I provided here, in order, the picture becomes clear...

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
If you read only half those links the picture would already become so complex that one would need a small database just to try and make sense of it. You are not asking people to make sense of it, you are asking them to entrance and reinforce the preconceived notions you have stated. Reality is the original rorschach. All I can think of is Groucho Marx asking "What about the links you haven't provided?"

That's not to say the links aren't relevant. They are. It just pisses me of that you think somehow somebody would be able to extract any resemblance of a clear picture from a #load of hearsay when the fact is each new link actually adds yet more uncertainity to the picture.

Really dude, you should definitely push that "Ron Paul is a freemasonic sympathizer working on behalf of the freemasons who know how to make gold from sea water" line. At least it makes logic sense. I bet I could amass some links to "prove" that one.
edit on 3-9-2012 by shiropa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedPillFactory

If you read the links I provided here, in order, the picture becomes clear...

I see pictures with nothing in common. Try again.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

Good points. As much as I love Ronnie, I'm open to the possibility that he's merely a pawn. Possibly even a voluntary pawn.

Ever listened to Webster Tarpley? He makes some verrryy interesting points about Ron Paul that I have to say have made me wonder.

The thought has crossed my mind, but we have to remember Ron Paul has been around speaking out against the federal reserve since the 1980's.

It has only been the with the spread of the internet people have 'woken up' to his messages.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

The thought has crossed my mind, but we have to remember Ron Paul has been around speaking out against the federal reserve since the 1980's.

It has only been the with the spread of the internet people have 'woken up' to his messages.

Of course. I'm not implying that he's been compromised all along.. just in terms of this election. And possibly the last.

Webster Tarpley cites pretty convincing evidence towards the idea that this last run for president was all about "feathering the nest for little Rand" as Tarpley puts it. He describes Ron as a nepotist, having set his whole family up with jobs at either his congressional office, or his presidential campaign. Tarpley theorizes that he was playing as Romney's sidekick, hoping Romney would return the favor in the form of offering Rand the VP spot. And of course Ron got to spread his message in the process.

I could go on, but whatever.. it's just interesting. Whether or not it goes that deep I am definitely not sure, but one thing I become more certain of all the time is that I don't really think Ron Paul ever actually wanted to be president. Oh well.. I still love him.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Here's the thing. Ron is OLD!!! I could be wrong but it seems to me that people get most fundementalistic and idealistic in there younger years. Buy there later years, nothing matters so much. Older people often don't make as such a big deal about little things. So maybe they approached him offering up what he was prown to falling for and he took it. Then once they have that black mail on him he is forced to play ball with them otherwise the blackmail will come out and ruine him.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

Of course. I'm not implying that he's been compromised all along.. just in terms of this election. And possibly the last.

Webster Tarpley cites pretty convincing evidence towards the idea that this last run for president was all about "feathering the nest for little Rand" as Tarpley puts it. He describes Ron as a nepotist, having set his whole family up with jobs at either his congressional office, or his presidential campaign. Tarpley theorizes that he was playing as Romney's sidekick, hoping Romney would return the favor in the form of offering Rand the VP spot. And of course Ron got to spread his message in the process.

I could go on, but whatever.. it's just interesting. Whether or not it goes that deep I am definitely not sure, but one thing I become more certain of all the time is that I don't really think Ron Paul ever actually wanted to be president. Oh well.. I still love him.

Yeah, he may well have been compromised later on.

Personally, I think he is legit. He's been running his argument and ignored his whole career, so when people finally started listening to him about the federal reserve etc, he made the most of it and enjoyed the publicity- rightly so as well IMO.

I would agree he knew all along that he was never going to be president, but he got his message across to many people.

The real intrigue however, we can only speculate as weren't not going to receive the truth any time soon

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Yeah coz alex says we are losing liberties and we are not are we. I mean we are able to fly without being groped and radiated.

Come on, you disinfo agents are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Denying Ron Paul's obvious Masonic membership isn't very patriotic, now is it?

And sure, go ahead believing I work for CIA just because I read books instead of Infotard articles...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join