It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alex Jones and Ron Paul Deception...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by swoopaloop

First link in the thread...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Alex Jones is just the son of a really rich dentist who used his daddy's money to build a conspiracy business. His father, Dr. David Ross Jones is a Freemason, as was his grandfather. (Don't tell David Icke about that, he thinks freemasons are the root of all evil) Hilariously enough, Alex Jones' Infowars & Prisonplanet domains are registered @ the address of his father's dental clinic (3001 S. Lamar Austin,TX) LOL. His father runs one of the lowest rated dental clinics in all of Austin TX, frequently gets accused of price gouging people's HMOs out of tons of $$$$$, his online ratings accuse him of being an awful hack dentist & he rates an F with the Austin Better Business Bureau.
thebeerbarrel.net...
Alex Jones' only crime is being a rich kid son of a really bad greedy dentist and running the most hyperbolic conjecture ridden conspiracy talk show ever.

Ron Paul is a pretty decent guy. He does, however, tend to be nepotistic in his hiring policies for his campaigns. He paid his grand-son-in-law Jesse Benton almost $500k to head his current campaign which he did nothing to really earn. He has something like 61 of his relatives on his payroll, the campaign crew list looks like a Paul family reunion. And for all the fundraising he did, he paid his family well but did nothing to really win the nomination. Cashing out, daddy-0!

A chilling new report from Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington shows that this member of Congress’s campaign committee and PAC paid out a total of $304,599 in salaries and $48,742 for services during the 2008 and 2010 election cycles to his daughter, daughter’s mother-in-law, brother, grandson, granddaughter [*PAUSES FOR BREATH*] another granddaughter and a grandson-in-law, making this Representative the most nepotistic member of Congress by volume of family members on the campaign dole. And that’s only from 2008 and 2010! Who is it!? Don’t forget to scribble down your guesses on the back of your unemployment check stubs! Hooray, and the Oscar goes to Doctor Congressman Ron Paul. Now we know why Ron Paul is always running for president: So that his family members always have jobs, what a guy.

wonkette.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Romney and Obama are Freemasons, as well. You can find proof for that on my site.
www.redpillfactory.com...

The reason I'm "attacking" the shills Alex Jones and Ron Paul is because if all the Paul-bots focused their energy on creating instead of repeating, we would actually have a chance of outsmarting the enemy. No one is going to lead humanity to Freedom except yourself. The Freemasons and Kabbalist know this so they give us heroes (AJ and RP) to dilute and detour any real revolution of thought. (money, government, and religion are all forms of mind control.)

edit on 1-9-2012 by RedPillFactory because: Typo

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RedPillFactory

Oh you have your own website about all of this? Now it's making sense. Of course everyone in your eyes is an evil freemason, and to tell you the truth your conspiracy views are not new or original. A lot of people agree with some of what you believe, and I'm sure vice versa.

You may call AJ's a traitor, double agent, whatever, but the truth is whether you like him or not he's giving millions upon millions of people exposure to what the MSM isn't covering. He's also providing a different perspective, something for you to chew on and ponder. Jones has made people aware, some stay with him and some leave, while some always considered him to be bat poop crazy. Again, this is nothing new, we get it.

As for RP, he's done almost the same thing as AJ. He's brought exposure to the masses that normally would not be at all talked about. He's also influenced a generation of young people to become passionate about freedom and more importantly the world of politics. RP isn't going to be President come this November and that's okay, because his most important job is already done and that's spreading awareness.

I have another question for you, who are the good guys? Who do we listen too to get out information? Who can we trust? Who do you trust?

edit on 1-9-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
They have done some interesting things in the field of neuroscience.

You can be part of the psyops and be totally unaware of it.

What if i was to tell you none of you are right. Thats about the hardest pill you can swallow individually and next to impossible for tribes as a whole to swallow.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

You may call AJ's a traitor, double agent, whatever, but the truth is whether you like him or not he's giving millions upon millions of people exposure to what the MSM isn't covering. He's also providing a different perspective, something for you to chew on and ponder. Jones has made people aware, some stay with him and some leave, while some always considered him to be bat poop crazy. Again, this is nothing new, we get it.

What I want to know is why does AJ throw a parade every time Ron Paul wants to Audit the Fed but never gives any exposure to Dennis Kucinich's bill that would end the Fed? Kucinich-Bad, Ron Paul-Good? You got to ask yourself here, do guys like that want to accomplish something positive or just shill their personal favorite? I was a member of AJ's message board (I won't bother saying the name of it) for like three years and all they do there is complain non stop about big govt and sing the praises of Ron Paul. I like Ron Paul too but he's not the only guy who ever does anything good. What about Rachel Brown? She's running as a pro Glass-Steagal candidate for the retiring Barney Frank's seat in Massachusettes. You won't hear AJ showing her no love either even though she's very anti-Fed. Guys like AJ, I believe, don't really care about accomplishing anything. They just shill things and complain non stop. Case in point, check out this clip: AJ's buddy Luke Rudkowski basically runs out of things to complain about. So, he unjustly accuses Peter Schiff of shilling for Romney! It's worth pointing out that Peter Schiff used to be on GCN with Alex Jones before quitting to start his own far superior radio show. Even though it was a friendly split, I'm sure AJ's holding his grudges here.

Check out the comments section. Overwhelmingly Pro Schiff.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by YngwieVanWinger

Now I don't follow Jones, meaning I don't listen to his shows daily, or weekly, or at all. When I'm really bored I will tune in. I do subscribe to his YT channel as I do with other news outlets to make my YT subscriptions a fun ever changing Real Time Headlines page. That said, I disagree with this,

Kucinich-Bad, Ron Paul-Good?

You do know Kucinich has been on the show quite a few times, right? My guess as to why he gives Ron Paul more exposure is because he supports Ron Paul who was running for President and was only helping spread his message, but while he does praise Paul I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't also credit Kucinich and the other politicians who are on the same page.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Did it ever occur to you that, "Nothing in politics happens by accident. If it happens you can bet it was planned that way" - FDR (Mason)

I never said all Freemasons were evil, merely that they're the club that runs this planet. And even if a Masonic candidate appears to be "waking people up", it should be natural to question their motives when they're handshaking other (approved) public figures, like this:

If Ron Paul acknowledged Israeli apartheid, Zionism, or even better, Kabbalistic Freemasonry, I wouldn't be posting. But no, he's another gatekeeper...

As far as who to trust, I've learned not to trust any one person. Logical fallacies, process of elimination, and an immersement into Masonic, Anti-Masonic, Kabbalistic, and Hermetic literature are the best ways to break through the patriotard conspiracy culture...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Alex Jones is just a nutbar. He's worse than Rush Limbaugh.

He was interesting when I was first "waking up", but the more and more I saw of him, the more and more he came across as a complete nutter basing his so called conspiracy theories on the flimsiest of circumstantial evidence.

I prefer to try and make connections on my own outside of mainstream conspiracy theory media, Alex Jones makes a conspiracy of almost every news story.

Sometimes, you just have to accept that the news is simply the news.

Alex Jones sees US Government conspiracy theories when the retail scanner tells him the wrong price.

Trust me, the Government just isn't that good.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Your "proof" that Ron Paul is a Freemason is laughable, and has been laughable since those pictures were first introduced to the internet. Ron Paul himself says he's not a Freemason but still you believe he is. Like I've said already, twice, just because you believe it doesn't mean it's true.

I'm going to stop responding to your posts because you just keep dancing in the same circle and repetition dulls me.

Agree to completely disagree.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Ok, naive person.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

We go from repetition to name calling, which I'd expect because who isn't familiar with your personality type. How often do you find yourself calling people sheeple?

Also, you claim RP is a freemason because of a handshake but you also claimed his wife and daughters are in the freemasons sister society, so please provide us the proof of that and don't make us visit your website. This thread is clearly an advertisement for your own website, is it not?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Here you go, infowarrior...
my.opera.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Random blogs who have dead links doesn't constitute proof my friend. Here are the facts that I know, Ron Paul's father was a Freemason but that doesn't make him a Freemason. Now we all get the conspiracy about Freemasonry, the Illuminati, well secret societies altogether, so I understand your concern but you are connecting dots that aren't there. Well you aren't, you are taking old information from the past and regurgitating it so either way, it still doesn't make it true. Just because his dad was a Freemason doesn't mean he is and it doesn't mean he is a bad person for being associated with the Freemasons.

I had family members who were Freemasons and friends who currently are Freemasons, in fact there are some outstanding posters on ATS who are Freemasons and guess what, they're all good people.

So I'm sorry I asked for proof and expected you would provide it. I'll ask no more of you.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
let's explore the Alex Jones fountain of info on the 'weather underground' beginning with
with the undercover guy in 1969

and the probably unholy alliance between our acting president Øbama
and active elements of the Revolutionary Fringe that the Weather-Underground is...up to the present time

see:

THE ALEX JONES SHOW ... Larry Grathwohl, the former FBI informant in the Weather Underground who revealed the terrorist group's plan for re-education ......
infowars.net/

back in 1969 when i was active in the Vets Aginst the Vietnam War.. up in DC, and knowing a few people that produced the 'Washington Free Press'
(a counter-culture rag that hippies could sell instead of just plain 'panhandling' all the gov't workers in transit)

i heard through the counter culture grapevine that the usually radical & revolutionary heads at the 'weather underground'...can you say Ayers = the mentor of Øbama for decades......
had the notion (which i found acceptable and refreshing from the usual weather underground violent crap)
that youngsters schooling should be conducted in the atmosphere of a Ashram...

And NOT the forced re-education camps that the Alex Jones hyperbole is shouting out at the public that the people like Ayers & cohorts are supposedly saying is needed NOW

i, in the past met Abbie Hoffman , met Jerrry Rubin. ... but i never met first hand the leaders of the weather underground, mostly because they kept themselves scarce... and i really had a problem with violent revolutionary tactics that the WU liked to convince others to do for them

in round table conferences... i always said the best tactic would be to immobilize the Status Quo Elites with layers upon layers of legal litigation... so as to stall the capitalistic-Pigs in their tracks

as opposed to bombings or hostage situations on many levels of anti-police tactics...
the WU was just a group of radical & reactionary, activists!

so i kept my distance from the likes of people that eventually Barack Øbama gravitated to
in his climb to recognition & power
edit on 1-9-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Ron Paul is meant to divide the republican party and hopefully look like he causes a big enough split that they can't win the election and we get Obama another 4 years. This is all a charade of course. They just have to make it look like there's some real campaigning and dissent and what not.

I mean this whole conspiracy comes down to them guiding politics in this country for almost the last century so it's not hard to imagine that Ron Paul was put in 30 years ago and told to vote how he votes so he can seem like he has some credibility. He was implemented for a bigger cause than most realize.

Just an opinion though. Don't get all crazy on me.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

ok you registered 2 months ago

No, it appears RedPill registered only three weeks ago. But I hear ya.

edit on 1-9-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
look i'd rather not get involved in all of this infighting I'd rather it be all of us in this liberty/freedom/truth movement and lets just focus on the things we can agree on. like we all agree that the official story of 911 is complete horse $h!t, we all agree there are a group of people that want a new world order/one world system. we all know that this group of people control the banking industry as well as the military industrial complex and the politicians. and every figure head of this so called movement has different things to say about these groups of people. lets look at Alex Jones for example sure you don't here much info of the Vatican's or the Zionist's role in this agenda towards a new world order. but you usually here tons of info about the police state, the eugenics program, agenda 21, MK ULTRA, false flags, the trans-humanist agenda.then you got someone like say um Eric Phelps who talks about the power structure of the Vatican like the Jesuits, the knights of Malta, the white pope, the black pope/Jesuit general, and the grey pope/head of the council of ten/papal black nobility (Orsini, Pallavicini, Breakspear etc etc.) but you don't usually hear Eric talk about the eugenics program or the trans-humanist agenda that Alex talks about. which is why i say take the information that everybody has and take the info to a degree that they could never have dreamed of getting to. now on the topic of whether Ron Paul is a Freemason or not. i have heard a lot of things of what people said about Ron Paul like people like Webster Tarpley but do i know for sure. no i don't know. is there a possibility? sure why not. I've heard a lot of things about Alex Jones some say oh he's CIA, or oh hes a Zionist, or hes Jesuit, or hes a reptilian from the Pleiades and now Stratfor. Alex just like everyone else is not my hero but rather as a person who helped guide me towards the path of enlightenment. you know who me up? it was Hideo Kojima and his video game series metal gear solid. that was 8 years ago, when i was around ten or so.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

So what if Ron Paul is a Freemason? What is that supposed to mean?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

lolololol that is funny

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join