It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alex Jones and Ron Paul Deception...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Alex Jones is a STRATFOR agent and has made appearences in Disney(666) and Fox(666) movies as subliminal messages.
Ron Paul is a Freemason pushing Rothschild economics (international gold-backed digital currency)...
www.redpillfactory.com...

9/11 wasn't "an inside job"...it was a Kabbalistic ritual pulled off by Israel...
www.youtube.com...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

edit on 1-9-2012 by RedPillFactory because: Typo

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Alex Jones= Disinfo agent.. Enough said.

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Ron Paul isn't a Freemason.

/thread

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

handshakes might tell a different story

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
maybe because it was the only way to infiltrate them ?
i have listen to both and they make more sense then the entire government combined

i will trust them before trusting Obama or Romney thats for sure
edit on 9/1/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Interesting read.
If the IMF is auditing the fed already as stated in the link and Paul knows about it what would be the purpose of the u.s. audit. A lot of info and disinfo.Time will tell.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Alex Jones is just a sad old man who feels the need to lie to and insult people on a constant basis. He's a little man wanting to be a big man.

Look at youtube for instance, he has 11,000+ videos on his channel, uploads multiple times a day but isn't a partner. But then if you put a vague search into youtube for anything similar to "Alex Jones is a Liar/fake/idiot" then all the videos are featured! Haha. Not to mention the endless videos on there that show how much of a liar and a fake that man is.

edit on 1-9-2012 by nostromo85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
This is Alex Jones

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint

/thread

and how can you prove this?, it's a bit much to call /thread when you do not have the slightest idea if it is the truth or not.
Open Discussion of a point of view expressed by the OP is what normally happens.

All the indicators are pointing to the fact that ALL major politicians are freemasons, this is the hand behind the curtain, this is also how the public are "Gamed" by the "System".

Here is an example, when colour tv's first came to the UK many many years ago, they were the size of a large wall cabinet, they were incredibly expensive to repair, some of the tubes cost upwards of 50 pounds, back in the sixties this was big money.

If my friend was called out to do a repair he always went with a buddy, these tv's were so big they couldn't be taken away by one man to be repaired.
These guys had a routine, if a punter looked like they were going to balk at the price, they would start arguing between themselves over something unrelated to the job whilst the guy who owned the tv was around, this normally happened just before they charged him the 20 pounds call out fee.
Humanity has a thing for feeling like they are the Alpha in any situation, make anyone believe they ARE the alpha and you can game them to your hearts content because they THINK they are in control.

So during this argument the tv "Engineer" would become offended by the attitude his labourer was expressing in front of the tv/homeowner (who would have been quite rich to own one of these back then) he would remind the labourer that this was someone elses home, this then primes the homeowner who realises he is now a part of this argument because it is happening in his front room.
The engineer would tell the labourer to shut up, the labourer at this point would become verbally offensive, and would insult his boss, and the homeowner.
The tv engineer would then look at the homeowner and ask him if he would like him to sack the labourer for being so rude, almost everytime the homeowner would say yes, the labourer would get sacked, the homeowner now in the Alpha position becomes much more pliable after the labourer leaves, the engineer apologises, and tells the homeowner/tv owner he can have the tv back in a week or so, the homeowner no longer thinks about being presented with a 100-200 pounds bill the same way as he was before the argument started, and, he would help him load the tvset into the van.
His mate was picked up around the corner, and they would laugh at how easy it is to manipulate situations and people for their own ends.
Alan was a master of psychology and situations, extremely manipulative, and a lowly TV engineer.
This is how people were/are gamed, the games are different, the psychology is exactly the same, this is how we are gamed by government.
If you are in the club you know everything is being done for a reason and none of the insults, or threats made in front of the public mean anything to anyone except the public who believe it is all real.

This is partly what being a freemason is, you know you are willingly involved in a massive and ongoing deception that makes the people think they are in control, they continually give you the fruits of their labours, whilst, the masons continue to do whatever they like.
Don't spook the herd, keep them docile and subservient by making them think they are in control, and they will always be yours.
My friend Alan was friends with a high ranking freemason, he explained what was going on using the exact same analogy i used, he did this after coming in to work one morning and telling me "John major has been told to go", sure enough 1pm that afternoon, out of the blue, he resigned.

I asked alan how he knew, it was at that point i began my research into what is really going on behind the political scenes, and who and what is really pulling the strings.

You are being gamed, your normalcy bias is so engrained you don't have the ability to think beyond it, and that is very unfortunate, becaus ethe larger the number of people who are biased towards normalcy, the bigger the crimes are pulled off against us.
Herp Derp theres nuffin happenin, it's all in your mind, jeeeesh, conspiracy theorists, hahaha.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by yyzyyz123

LOL.... Just, Baaahahaahaa!

1) Alex Jones is a liar! This is the man who said in 31st Dec. 1999 that Russia had just launched nukes at America.
He's waking people up, really? I think you're maybe the one who needs to "wake up" if you still think Alex Jones is telling you the truth

2) I couldn't care less for waking people up, but even then I doubt Alex Jones has done any better, as he's a lying such-and-such

3) STAR WARS RULES, FOOL!

P.S. you're also "some dork on a computer" if you've managed to get on ATS to send that message. Hahaha, thanks buddy for the intelligent reply.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
labeling someone an anti semite, a racist, a stratfor agent, a mason, etc is an attempt to close out rational and evidence based thought. Ron Paul and Alex jones have way to much evidence based commentary against the Fed and against Israeli dominance of US politics to be considered agents of Israel or the international bankers.

get a grip on yourself and think independantly. name calling is the heart of deception in the media.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
This is Ron Paul

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint

/thread

www.ronpaul.com...

And too boot when Stratfor was hacked by ANON and gigs upon gigs of information was released no where did it say AJ was one of them. In fact when AJ was brought up it was in a negative manner, such as calling him crazy and comparing him to Glen Beck.

The OP has created an unoriginal thread using unoriginal ideas with no proof what so ever to back his unoriginal claims.
edit on 1-9-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Is this what ATS has come to, unbelieveable.

So, riddle me this, which other alternative media source calls the bankers criminal scum on air?

When TSHTF I know what side AJ is going to be on and its not going to be the bankers, lol.

The only tools left for the elite against Alex and the team is either to demonise them like this thread or get rid of them by force and they certainly dont want to make a martyr out of Alexander Jones, trust me. There will be thousands maybe hundreds of thousands lining up to take his place, including me.

Its a sad day when all people can do is verbally attack decent individuals who love freedom. One can only imagine what madness goes around in these authoritarian loving brains.

Long live AJ, long live freedom!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by nostromo85
reply to post by yyzyyz123

LOL.... Just, Baaahahaahaa!

1) Alex Jones is a liar! This is the man who said in 31st Dec. 1999 that Russia had just launched nukes at America.
He's waking people up, really? I think you're maybe the one who needs to "wake up" if you still think Alex Jones is telling you the truth

2) I couldn't care less for waking people up, but even then I doubt Alex Jones has done any better, as he's a lying such-and-such

3) STAR WARS RULES, FOOL!

P.S. you're also "some dork on a computer" if you've managed to get on ATS to send that message. Hahaha, thanks buddy for the intelligent reply.
i was not vouching for him or putting him down as a liar,i just found it ironic that someone who calls some else an old,lying, little man,then turns around and claims that that person insults people.pretty funny.and ive been awake longer than you have been alive kid.and btw star wars is an overated,simplistic,borefest of a movie,but as long as you like it then i guess it must be super cool.
edit on 1-9-2012 by yyzyyz123 because: pushed the wrong key

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

What do you have to say about him being in movies produced by companies owned by Jewish Freemasons?

Or Ron Paul being at top of his pledge class in a Masonic fraternity?

Or his wife and daughters being in the Order of the Eastern Star?

Stop ignoring what your gatekeepers are leading you astray from. Do you honestly think TPTB wouldn't anticipate an awakening and try to dilute it with disinformation?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Well... Ron Paul is a freemason. Maybe he is, and If he is, and supports the illuminati agenda, why does the MSM do everything they can to suppress and discredit him? You would think that he would be more widely endorsed and recognized if he fits their agenda. The fact that he has been blackballed doesn't fit that idea of illuminati support very well. And the photo of him at the red pill link giving the freemason hand sign is utterly ridiculous. Alex Jones does it correctly, pulling his thumb into his palm. Ron Paul leaves his out. It's an incorrect hand gesture for giving this hand sign. A true mason and/or illuminati member would know that. His hand sign is indicative of the hawaiian hand sign which means "I love you".

edit on 1-9-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedPillFactory
reply to post by Swills

What do you have to say about him being in movies produced by companies owned by Jewish Freemasons?

Or Ron Paul being at top of his pledge class in a Masonic fraternity?

Or his wife and daughters being in the Order of the Eastern Star?

Stop ignoring what your gatekeepers are leading you astray from. Do you honestly think TPTB wouldn't anticipate an awakening and try to dilute it with disinformation?

What do you have to say to the fact the Ron Paul himself denies being a Mason, a trait I've never known a Mason to do. What do you say about Stratfor putting AJ down, just like you and others in this thread?

You have no proof of anything. You are using old, rehashed "evidence" other paranoids have put together to create the illusion that fits their agenda. Just because you believe it doesn't make it true.

And BTW, Hollywood and Jews go together like PB&J. According to you all of Hollywood should be shut down, from the actors, to the camera men, to the directors, producers, etc.
edit on 1-9-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by yyzyyz123

Click here for more information.

for what?seriously wtf.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join