It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maddie 'is with German family'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Maddie 'is with German family'

w ww.thesun.co.uk

BRITISH cops were last night probing a possible sighting of Madeleine McCann — on a holiday jet from Ibiza to Munich.

Tourist Frank Bode, 42, said he saw a girl resembling Maddie with a German family.

The businessman took a blurry picture of the youngster who he said was British and did not seem to fit in with the family.

He was so convinced it was Maddie — who vanished in Portugal in 2007 days before her fourth birthday — that he immediately contacted “Find Madeleine” investigators in the UK.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
This is certainly going to be an interesting few days as police try and track down whoever was on that flight. I can only hope that this is Maddie and it isn't another case of mistaken identity. Looking at the picture it looks nothing like the e-fit-like image the police put out last year. The girl looks extremely different from Maddie but of course children can grow up and change almost yearly.

w ww.thesun.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

Mr Bode said: “The two boys were touching her strangely and the girl seemed out of place — nervous and stuttering.

Read more: www.thesun.co.uk... AVsVXWQ

Unless she is being passed around, it seems like after all this time she would be comfortable with whom ever she is with. But yes it looks like it could be the same girl. Sad he could not have gotten a better shot.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
2 things:

The sun is reporting this.
The picture he took is blurry.

I call BS.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
i dont think the guy could have taken a worse photo if he tried. the story doesnt add up either.
she whent missing at 3/4 yrs old, if she's been living in europe since i doubt she'd be speaking english with an english accent.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
looks nothing like her,the pic dont look like no plane,and whats this creeper taking photos of random kids and selling them to papers the sicko

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This subject is a tough one.

I myself have a 2 year old daughter. I would NEVER leave her alone in a hotel room, and I'm an unemployed man who has HALF the intelligence her parents (two doctors) are meant to have.

This is what I don't get. They are obviously intelligent human beings, so why would they leave their daughter in a hotel room in Portugal, with her two younger siblings? Something doesn't add up.

I personally believe she was killed, by accident. Whether it was something maddie did whilst she was unsupervised, or they did (just my opinion as there's no proof obviously) but the search for Maddie is a charade to cover their tracks. Like I said they are obviously two intelligent people who could, if needed, partake in a charade of searching for their daughter, whilst covering over any wrong doing they may or may not of done themselves.

I'm not alone in thinking they may (or may not) of killed/covered up their daughters death, this survey says it all ---

www.helium.com...

I hope that someday she is found alive and is reunited with her family, but I fear that this will never happen.

King

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Kino321

This continuous having to look behind every rock is nothing short of torture. I really hope there is a special room in hell for child abductors.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
My immediate thought on reading the opening post - commencement of build up of Maddies image in the media so that she can be 'found' and a campaign to microchip every Child on the planet can be launched and enacted.

We need a computer person with the appropriate skills and know how to clean up the blurry photograph for starters. The cabal/illuminati/whatever are very good at starting with 'reasonable' evidence - which is what a blurry photograph represents. In essence it is not brilliant evidence but it is not so wrong that it can be discounted - enough to make people think it might be Maddie. That's called planting the seed. And as we know - sometimes seeds grow because the environment is exactly right and sometimes seeds do not grow or at least flourish because the do not get 'fed.'

Next thought is with all the doo dads and gizmos and pocket sized technologies that are on hand - a better photograph is a possibility. I call cabal/illuminati/whatever pulling on the heart strings of all people who genuinely care for Children - in other words media spin to keep people mind controlled - for their next step - microchipping Children under the guise of 'keeping them safe.'

I may be wrong but I don't believe I am.

Much Peace...to Maddie and all Children everywhere...

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Well, i read the article today, a customer left a copy in the restaurant, no im lying, i bought it cos my daughter is obsessed with cheryl cole and she was on the front page.
It all sounds a bit dodgy if you ask me, if as he says he sat by the family on the flight, why didnt he take a better picture? If he suspected it was madeliene, why didnt he try to evesdrop? and the dealbreaker, which someone mentioned earlier, why would she be uncomfortable in the presense of people shes lived with for years. Oh and another thing he mentioned, he clearly said the girl was speaking british english, cmon, surely after all these years her accent would have been influenced by the language of the country she lived in.

Much as i d love it to be her, im calling BS as well.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Cadever dogs dont lie, they killed her and got away with murder.

I havent believed a word they said since i learned of the cadever dogs findings.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
looks nothing like her,the pic dont look like no plane,and whats this creeper taking photos of random kids and selling them to papers the sicko

YOU have a camera and access to children.
THEY will pay money for something that can let them string an old story out for another few days.

It's the perfect crime really - only you've just cracked it

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf

I havent believed a word they said since i learned of the cadever dogs findings.

I remember that from a documentary, the dogs were convinced they could smell a dead body, and your right sniffer dogs dont get it wrong, however, it might not necessarily be Madeline, but whoa, what a coincidence if it was someone else eh? i mean, how many random dead bodies have you found in your street? it doesnt happen everyday.
My gut feelings is that Maddie is no longer with us, bless her soul, i just get the feeling that there was an accident.I dont think there was a murder.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Here's one thing I'd like to know: How do police know for sure that these people who supposedly witness Maddie aren't just trolling them? There have been so many of these 'sightings' in various countries that don't amount to anything. Surely most (if not all) of them must be trolls, because (as much as I hate to say it) she probably isn't even alive.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

I remember that from a documentary, the dogs were convinced they could smell a dead body, and your right sniffer dogs dont get it wrong, however, it might not necessarily be Madeline, but whoa, what a coincidence if it was someone else eh? i mean, how many random dead bodies have you found in your street? it doesnt happen everyday.
My gut feelings is that Maddie is no longer with us, bless her soul, i just get the feeling that there was an accident.I dont think there was a murder.

If there were and accident, what would be the point covering it up, if it came out you left the kids alone either way? Couldn't the couple simply get back to the room, they find she has had an accident and died, and said it happened while they were there asleep or something. Less media attention to that.

The only accident I can think of that could cause death in a child that age, falling on her head and breaking her neck, choking on something, could happen while you are there asleep.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

If there were and accident, what would be the point covering it up, if it came out you left the kids alone either way? Couldn't the couple simply get back to the room, they find she has had an accident and died, and said it happened while they were there asleep or something. Less media attention to that.

The only accident I can think of that could cause death in a child that age, falling on her head and breaking her neck, choking on something, could happen while you are there asleep.

Too save their careers?

Everyone reacts differently to an extreme situation. They may have come across their dead daughter and panicked and lied to the police to protect themselves (initially) from willful neglect charges (not sure on Portuguese law) and that lie has spiralled out of control. I don't know, and I don't think we'll ever know.

King

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingears

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Too save their careers?

Everyone reacts differently to an extreme situation. They may have come across their dead daughter and panicked and lied to the police to protect themselves (initially) from willful neglect charges (not sure on Portuguese law) and that lie has spiralled out of control. I don't know, and I don't think we'll ever know.

King

Could be, just them being intelligence people it seems the way the handled it could look more suspicous as I said. Still they had been drinking i think.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

According to Inspector Goncalo Amaral, in his book Maddie: The Truth of the Lie, Gerry McCann repeatedly said "we're finished" or words to that effect. That sounds like a man who should be more concerned with the whereabouts and safety of his missing daughter and less about he and his wife's personal status. Whilst still in Portugal, they told the press they wouldn't leave the country without Madeleine but the day after they were given arguido status by the Policia Judiciaria, they were on the first flight back to the UK. Like the person above, as soon as I became aware of the findings of the cadaver dogs, all doubt went out the window. I'd always had suspicions about them but because of the nature and style of the UK media reports and sheer lack of information (it's still the same even now), I always thought "nah".

The amount of times they've blatantly changed their story, outright lied (saying they didn't really make a big thing of her coloboma when they quite clearly DID, claiming they'd do a polygraph test then demanding to set the sort of conditions that would render the test useless), admitting to never having actually physically searched for Madeleine, all this makes me think they've been looking to save their own necks from the very start. I believe they know EXACTLY what happened to Madeleine and it's now just a waiting game until one of them or their friends cracks.
edit on 31-8-2012 by Amadeo because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-8-2012 by Amadeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Amadeo

speaking of the coloboma surely anyone claiming to see her as close as the picture would notice it. The picture is blurred but he was right there.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Then what did they d0 with her b0dy>? If the parents killed the kid they w0uld have t0 get rid 0f the b0dy
which has never been f0und, they didnt h0p 0n the plane with it. What w0uld be their m0tive t0 want t0 get rid 0f the child? Als0 i c0uld see a child wh0 kn0ws wh0 m0mmy and daddy are be unc0mf0rtab*le with strangers.

My>? Why didnt this guy st0p them 0r track them while waiting f0r p0lice

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join