It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote ? Really ? Are you sick in your mind ?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Awesome post! thanks for posting! Hit the proverbial nail right on the head! We have the power to change we have all the power most just don't believe it. The majority does rule whether we like it or not either by action or apathy. Right now it is apathy that nothing can change.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Where do you think that power lay Hawk ? I do have some ideas I've been holding back.

Speaking up about the right thing can change the world. Speak up and speak out !
edit on 2-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by hawkiye

Where do you think that power lay Hawk ? I do have some ideas I've been holding back.

Speaking up about the right thing can change the world. Speak up and speak out !

I think a lot of people like us would agree the power is within us and of course with the unity of a majority of people our power becomes useful even if a minority wields it with the backing of the majority. This is how the revolutionary war was won. Only 3% fought but the majority sentiment was with them and supported them and this carried them to victory against seemingly impossible odds.

I am not suggesting a hot revolution however the principle is the same. I think what needs to happen is a small group needs to set an example that others can see and this will eventually unify a majority of people. For example if a small but large enough group all moved to a county and took over the leadership positions of that county and showed a better way to live and used the County Sheriff to lawfully keep the feds and even the state at bay when they overstepped their lawful bounds. Built a sustainable society, embraced new and old but updated technologies, like 3D printers and decentralized open source manufacturing, aquaponics and greenhouse technology minimizing imported foods, alternative energy and fuels like ethanol and bio-diesel wood gas/gasification and methane, Solar wind and hydro power, and of course dive into researching and developing over-unity devices etc. once others saw a reasonable amount of success of such a place they would want to join it or emulate it.

I have a vision on this and have started writing a book on it. I hope to spread it far and wide eventually and at the very least plant the seed if not initiate it myself with others willing to take action.. Someone has got to set the example. Would love to hear your ideas? Would love to start a master mind group of people to kick these ideas around and brainstorm etc...

edit on 2-9-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I think a lot of people like us would agree the power is within us and of course with the unity of a majority of people our power becomes useful even if a minority wields it with the backing of the majority. This is how the revolutionary war was won. Only 3% fought but the majority sentiment was with them and supported them and this carried them to victory against seemingly impossible odds. I am not suggesting a hot revolution however the principle is the same. I think what needs to happen is a small group needs to set an example that others can see and this will eventually unify a majority of people. For example if a small but large enough group all moved to a county and took over the leadership positions of that county and showed a better way to live and used the County Sheriff to lawfully keep the feds and even the state at bay when they overstepped their lawful bounds. Built a sustainable society, embraced new and old but updated technologies, like 3D printers and decentralized open source manufacturing, aquaponics and greenhouse technology minimizing imported foods, alternative energy and fuels like ethanol and bio-diesel wood gas/gasification and methane, Solar wind and hydro power, and of course dive into researching and developing over-unity devices etc. once others saw a reasonable amount of success of such a place they would want to join it or emulate it. I have a vision on this and have started writing a book on it. I hope to spread it far and wide eventually and at the very least plant the seed if not initiate it myself with others willing to take action.. Someone has got to set the example. Would love to hear your ideas? Would love to start a master mind group of people to kick these ideas around and brainstorm etc...

And there it is, the power of words.
I'll put you to my friends list. And would love to share some ideas to help out. Although trust me, some of them aren't suited for ATS and I doubt very strongly you would want them in your book either. As I believe desperate times call for desperate measures. And others delve into the spirtual nature/side of these remarkable times. How interesting is that ?
I am enthused and wish you the best results.
PM me when you think I might be able to help out in any way.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join