It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducing Justin366!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I am new here and have already made a mistake by posting about a topic before i introduced myself, so please allow myself to introduce myself.
I am Justin366. I love psytrance music and very interested in philosophy. I am just amazed by how the masses cant think for themselves anymore and just believe everything their government tells them. I love to discuss topics like, what happens after death, and the universe. I am interested in martial arts and study isshinryu karate.

Feel free to ask me anything else you would like to know.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Welcome Justin! Don't worry about messing up, most of us have one way or another and so far.....no one is keeping score! Something I am grateful for.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Welcome!
I'm quite new myself. I'm sure you will find many people here who will have many of the same interests as yourself. And don't feel too bad about posting a topic in the intro area, I'm sure you aren't the only person in the world who has ever made a mistake! lol
Enjoy the forums

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Welcome justin366

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from & to add your thoughts to right now. Once you have achieved a minimum of 20 post replies, you'll be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
welcome,

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I wonder if anyone picked up on the Austin Powers tribute at the beginning? Please allow myself to introduce myself.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Welcome Justin!
One more reply and you can start a thread

Reply to me!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by lightmere

Thanks for the welcome!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by justin366