It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Men In Black(OPs) The Aviary & UFOs

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
Man the world of UFO info and disinfo
is tough to decipher ! It's so twisted.
But your right Gut. Allegiances tell the story.

Mucho Gracias, sealing. I was starting to feel like I hadn't highlighted that enough.

As far as your other comments: Yes, something is "out there," in my opinion too. That some factions are pushing the exterrestrial hypothesis so hard, only reinforces my own leanings towards some form of the Interdimensional Hypothesis.

Then again, Col. Alexander in his recent book UFOs: Myths, Conspiracies, and Realities, which I have on Kindle, seems to lean towards the IDH as well.

Like you said; tough to decipher.

edit on 1-9-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Once formal introductions are met with Kit, I do plan to ask questions getting to the meat and potatoes of this topic. I have made references to some of the stuff he is purportedly associated with and am still waiting a response.

I gave my opinions on a few different things, explaining to Kit that my ideals and opinions are considered radical to some but for that not to deter him in giving me the time of day.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Hi Gut,
I've pondered over exactly what is and where is the fourth dimension.

Unlike 'advanced terrestrial navigation technology' really got me 'looking'.
Snorable satellite tech lingo.

Can different realities/entities exist in the same fourth dimension?

And are we in any way affected by it?
Playing with mind control seems to me to be cutting to the core of differentiating alternate realities- or the inability thereof? To what benefit?

Scary stuff in the way that a really hot fire burns. Is it the body of the fire and what it's consuming that's so hellishly hot, or is it something else inhabiting that space and time?

Sorry if my comprehension skills are a little off.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I always thought Time was the 4th dimension.
That's what always confuses me when people start talking about other dimensions and they refer to the 4th dimension like another 'place'.

Thing is, in a way, Time as a 4th dimension IS another place. Travelling the 4th dimension would be, well, Time Travel.

Length
Width
Depth
Time

I'm not sure was a 5th dimension would be classified as though.

From a perception standpoint, I don't think our brains are wired to work in interpreting anything beyond 4th dimensional Time, except perhaps mathematically.

Then again, I suppose there's a spacial perspective on extradimensionality where a 4th dimension is actually a higher order complexity fractal of this one, or, erm, something else?

... and then there's that whole thing on Strings, Superstrings, Branes, P-Branes, plus Multi-versity ...
and ... what if all the theories are right at the same time?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

After tossing & turning and calling myself "chicken" all last night, I did a GUT check and decided to hell with it as far as at least clarifying that post.

This revealing thread which displays you coming apart at the seams from simple, calm questioning, unable to clearly state your case, ignoring the primary questions of the OP [YOU!], and inability to even answer without maximum blustery hot air and hand waving it does not bode well for you to ever even approach his good standing.

Possibly you could care less.

It's a forum. Unhook your life and live within the confines of Reality.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Still Naive?

Christopher Green scribed, "I do not discuss these matters in emails, until and unless I have the knowledge, first-hand, about the motives and the purposes other that simple "interest" which is insufficient to begin a dialogue."

Three things.

One, ask him about OSWI.
Two, tell him Ari Silverstein said "Heya!"
Three, you are dismissed. lol

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I would offer the theory that the continued shenanigan of a never ending supply of non-contributing goons supports the validity of the line of questioning in this thread.

Of course, it could be a schizophrenic sock that has nothing better to do and has a sick Freudian-like obsession with me. Ewwwwwww.

But while the second is probably true, it doesn't negate the probability of the first.

DON"T mention Ari Silverstein to Dr. Green, Still Naive, you will lose all credibility as being associated with a loony.

Well this Ari as it seems he couldn't PLAY me but a lot of other
>> people...
>>
>> He is still OUTED as Franklin J. Camper...LOL...
www.wirelessforums.org...

Yep, looks like a hireling of some sort from the information below (They should hire someone smarter) to try and bury information. Like is being done here on this thread.

It won't stop, you can bet on that.

This has not been a minor effort.  I have committed great time and resource and will continue to do so until "Ari Silverstein" (real name Franklin J. Camper) is brought to the appropriate Internationale courts of law for prosecution. There have been hundreds of thousands of Usenet posts caricaturing Wilders; it is the ones that make me look like a fool that are the most distressing.  It is my uncovering that this is a highly sophisticated. automated bot approach to personal defamation; one person et al -- a group lead by Frank Camper -- are spending considerable time administering the bot from a Central Bot Command post.  Who are they? Why are they doing this? Why me? I intend to find out and resolve this matter with severe animosity.

heremypants.weebly.com...

In case anyone has missed it and feels left in the dark, check my two posts about halfway down the following page. A sad and ineffectual man. A world-class screw-up. Classless. Sociopath. Sad case. Good for some laughs though!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2-9-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Playing with mind control seems to me to be cutting to the core of differentiating alternate realities- or the inability thereof? To what benefit? Scary stuff in the way that a really hot fire burns. Is it the body of the fire and what it's consuming that's so hellishly hot, or is it something else inhabiting that space and time?

All of the above.

Tipping the iceberg, btw. Just tipping the iceberg.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Mucho Gracias, sealing. I was starting to feel like I hadn't highlighted that enough.

As far as your other comments: Yes, something is "out there," in my opinion too. That some factions are pushing the exterrestrial hypothesis so hard, only reinforces my own leanings towards some form of the Interdimensional Hypothesis.

Then again, Col. Alexander in his recent book UFOs: Myths, Conspiracies, and Realities, which I have on Kindle, seems to lean towards the IDH as well.

Like you said; tough to decipher.

edit on 1-9-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

Only from the outside looking in, Alice.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Michio Kaku says the fifth dimension is light.

So here's the deal -- quantum physicist Louis de Broglie was studying Einstein's relativity and de Broglie discovered a paradox:

When energy increases in frequency then under relativity time as wavelength expands since time slows down -- this violates the Law of Pythagoras stating that wavelength is inverse to frequency.

So then de Broglie figured out the only way relativity is true in the realms of quantum physics since energy is based on frequency -- is to have what he calls the "double solution" so that when the frequency is zero then time as phase is infinite. This is before it turns into classical time as amplitude based on squaring or logarithms. So how that works is that de Broglie stated there is a "pilot wave" that is faster than the speed of light and it secretly then guides the energy -- and this happened by going backwards in time from the future.

So that is how light is the fifth dimension because it works through quantum entanglement which is nonlocal -- instantaneous communication. This is actually witnessed in quantum biology but it can NOT be reproduced in technology because technology always requires the "collapse" or decoherence of the infinite phase as the pilot wave -- consciousness -- back into a logarithmic classical or material measurement. So for example bird migration relies on the quantum zeno effect so that the retina of the bird takes observations so fast -- detects the photons so fast -- that it prevents the collapse or "measurement" of the photon back into a classical wavelength. So then the difference in spin between the electrons can triangulate differences in the Earth's magnetic field compared to the bird brain's memory of location. Fish use this with what's called "quasi telepathy" and plants use it for photosynthesis. So humans also use it - -only it's been repressed in the West ever since Archytas created logarithmic-based geometry - -or what the Greeks called "alogon" but actually the irrational number continuum.

So quantum physics as the new foundation of science actually takes science back to before Plato and Archytas to what Pythagoras was originally teaching -- although his school required nine years of silence to learn the real quantum biology skills of entanglement, time travel, telekinesis, bilocation, etc. Fortunately there are still some energy masters of this from the East and even from the South - a few San Bushmen masters as they are the orignal humans doing this.

So it's all related to the Real Men in Black if for example they are connected to paranormal strangement as Nick Redfern suggests -- I have his book but I haven't read it yet. Jim Keith made similar suggestions though -- he had a Men in Black book too. Hal Putoff of course focuses on quantum consciousness and free energy. A big breakthrough in this is the sonofusion experiments -- basically how it works is that collagen of the body is piezoelectric so it is activated by ultrasound from the pressure of bones and then there's a feedback resonance creating sonoluminescence and sonofusion as holographic consciousness. Once you get to this level you can go without food and water because the gamma rays create all the necessary chemicals needed for the body -- the electromagnetic energy fills up the body and then spirits are seen and interacted with. There's also precognition and telekinesis.

edit on 2-9-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

As it is, you keep derailing your own thread. I am making these criticisms not to stifle your self expression, but to encourage you to grow up as a contributor. It is so rare that someone who understands the value of punctuation and proper paragraphs posts in this forum that I would like to see you hone your craft. It would be nice to have an intelligent discussion, perhaps even a debate here. As for a "congenial exchange of ideas or friendly conversation," are you sure you're in the right place?

The motto at ATS is "Deny Ignorance," not "Let's Exchange Strokes."

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

Once you get to this level you can go without food and water because the gamma rays create all the necessary chemicals needed for the body -- the electromagnetic energy fills up the body and then spirits are seen and interacted with. There's also precognition and telekinesis.

Thanks for this, I follow your blog religiously btw. [winkers]

Could you explain further the "gamma waves" concept?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

I'm gonna address you once and then I'm going back to ignoring you.

Your colors are showing and your foul allegiances are uber-apparent. You are certainly not a gentleman and are decidedly a bore.

Other readers here have informed that they do what I do: They just scroll past your long and off-topic posts. You are known across the internet as an attention-hoochie. That belies someone who claims to be a master at meditation, especially when you whine and gripe about being ignored. Maybe you should try medication in lieu of meditation?

Like I said: Your allegiance has become obvious and I'm sure it's been noted by others as well.

On a brighter note: Thanks for adding to the validation of this thread's thesis and adding to my determination.

I think I will, after all, present the second aspect of my research, but now I'm going to do it in another thread for maximum impact.

But hey, until then, stick around everyone, I'll be adding more on the aspects we have been discussing here as well.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

The IDH may well be part of the multiverse, maybe in the same way that the universe we are aware of is only a few percent of what we know is out there (dark matter and dark energy).

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Nope, as it stands Space and Time are not Space AND time they are actually the very same thing and therefore should be referred to as the spacetime dimension, time is merely a function of the existence of space. This is one of the cornerstones of Hawkins dismissal of the idea of god as he argues the following. Time did not exist before space did, ergo god could not exist outside of something that didn't actually exist.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Buchanan's RV data suggests that time has 3 directions also (maybe more IDK), as such, it suggests a nice simmetry of space/time.

Robert Schroeder in "Solving the UFO Enigma: how modern physics is revealing the technology of UFOs", writes of a macro fifth dimension between branes that UFOs can go into where interstellar distances become trivial. His research involves some of the best cases on record and odd physical effects such as mounds of water under craft, light bending towards UFOs, treetops bending toward them also, etc. Haines' CE-5 has one case where mechanical gyros were influenced toward a UFO, causing the plane to steer towards it. Paul Hill (former NASA scientist) worked on possible methods of propulsion. Carl Feindt's book on USOs ("UFOs and Water"), also has many examples.

Schroeder suggests the UFOs use micro black holes to slip into the 'bulk' between branes.

Given that many races may be cruising through this backward part of the galaxy, and that there may be several ways to skin the superluminal cat, Schroeder's ideas could explain at least some cases.

edit on 2-9-2012 by gguyx because: for laughs

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarkle

So here's a Scientific Exploration pdf report on Yan Xin qigong master activating gamma ray detectors

The thing is they say it's probably not directly gamma rays but rather those are created as an interaction byproduct maybe with the people in the audience.

The Influence of The External Qi of Qigong on The Radioactive Decay Rate of 241Am

So we know from the Quantum Zeno Effect that the decay rate of radiation can be changed. Up till now this was considered impossible but the Quantum Zeno Effect has changed all that. Except that Yan Xin qigong master has also changed the decay rate of radiation. So again it's very likely that Yan Xin is actually practicing the quantum zeno effect, much like migrating birds or electric fish.

You really have to receive an energy transmission from an energy master to know what it feels like. It feels like a laser internally in the body -- focused holographically -- and that is exactly how qigong master Chunyi Lin describes it - he read Michael Talbot's book The Holographic Universe and Chunyi Lin says that is an accurate description of what reality is like for real. The book is based on David Bohm and de Broglie's quantum pilot wave nonlocal model of reality.

So the thing to keep in mind again - -everyone in the West is brainwashed by 10th Grade irrational geometry logarithmic mathematics and then as soon as they take a physics class it gets reinforced with classical physics. Quantum physics is now the foundation of science -- not classical logarithmic physics but most "rational" people are in denial about this.

Absorption of Gamma Radiation as a Possible Mechanismfor Bigu: Theory and Data Gary E. Schwartz University of Arizona

So "bigu" means "energy feasting" -- it means the ability to create all the necessary chemicals needed for internal water and nutrition. I entered a "bigu" state in my qigong training -- so for week I had just a half glass of water but I was never thirsty -- the water is created through some sort of reverse electrolysis from the laser energy.

New research indicates that the human body absorbs gamma radiation from the environment and emits high-frequency X rays. There are substantial individual differences in these effects that appear to be related, in part, to the psychological state of the person. Future research can determine if bigu is associated with increased absorption of gamma radiation and/or decreased emission of high frequency X rays. The hypothesis that qi can be viewed as quality information is proposed.

Now the thing to keep in mind again is that quantum energy works by the time-frequency uncertainty principle while something like gamma radiation is measured based on logarithmic math. So again gamma radiation could be measured as a byproduct but the actual creation of energy is a quantum coherent field. This is a good interview with Dr. Mae-Wan Ho that gives further details == she calls it Quantum Jazz Biology*

I have no doubt that at least some of the more esoteric things people ascribe to quantum effects are real, such as instantaneous communication at a distance, remote healing, etc. But we can push the boundaries from the very conventional toward quantum coherence of the organism, to complete quantum coherence of the universe. I believe the universe is quantum coherent. Quantum coherence is everywhere. And if we know how to tune into it, we see it. If we ignore it, if we’re very reductionist and mechanical in our thinking and in what we do, we’ll miss it (see Nature is Quantum, Really and other articles in the series, SiS 22).

So yeah as far as the Men in Black and UFOs are concerned -- any rational serious investigation has to consider the quantum physics foundation of reality and how it is manifested biologically -- we are animals living in ecology. Technology created in a science lab is not the product of ecological evolution -- that's why there is an ecological crisis right now with the fastest destruction of evolution in Earth's history. Evolution has stopped for large mammals since the 1970s as detailed by conservation biologist Dr. Michael Soule. So the Men in Black, UFOs exist within this realm of occult technology that is apocalyptic and likely leverages these quantum effects.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon

Nope, as it stands Space and Time are not Space AND time they are actually the very same thing and therefore should be referred to as the spacetime dimension, time is merely a function of the existence of space. This is one of the cornerstones of Hawkins dismissal of the idea of god as he argues the following. Time did not exist before space did, ergo god could not exist outside of something that didn't actually exist.

Can I attempt to explain how space existed before time, as I understand it?

Running with the big bang theory; this singularity was all there was. Existing in that point was space...something like that singularity suddenly became conscious and fundamentally exploded with formulations of what happened as this flat-planed universe came to be understood. Time exists because of consciousness to keep a journal. The journal says the universe is round. No matter the direction one turns, it remains a straight line as we navigate through the cosmos. OK, that confused me! Time isn't linear-it's everywhere all at the same time!

A bubble formed from a bubble that formed from a bubble that formed and so on.
I like this brain-racking stuff! I like to think of myself a little more than just a carbonated soda bubble trying to escape this hell-hole. Maybe that is the mystery, the solution?

(I can hear my wife saying to herself; "time to pin the tail on the scientist-jackass")

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. now we reach the point where we have to determine whether the figure 0 is positive or negative or simply stands for nothing. Problem is, if it signals the start, then it is part of the time of our spacetime, in the same sense that 0 is the point where in a sprint race? The time it takes for the starter's pistol to reach where?; and yet that 0 is an essential part of everyone's final race time? That is, if everything emanates from 0, then 0 itself is inclusive within our spactime dimension.

So, in effect, when our multiverse was 0 wide 0 deep 0 high then time was 0 and yet, there was a point where that was so and the multiverse actually existed. Counter intuitive yes, logical though.
edit on 2-9-2012 by FireMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Y'all wanna talk about remote viewing, qigong, and dimensional bubbles or about the implications of disinfo & psyOps as it relates to ufology?

It's all interesting...except the qigong B.S., so I don't blame you, but have those of you who I KNOW are great minds and researchers considered that this thread might be being derailed intentionally?

Now, whether that's from some nefarious intention from some cabal that doesn't want this community considering the questions raised here, or whether it stems from some confused souls who have nothing better to do...the result is the same, eh?

For those of you that get it: Thank You!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join