It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Men In Black(OPs) The Aviary & UFOs

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Just biding my time waiting for you to drop the other shoe, no derailment intended.

You have the floor...

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by gguyx
reply to post by The GUT

Just biding my time waiting for you to drop the other shoe, no derailment intended.

You have the floor...

Thank you. Mind helping me keep it on topic even if your thoughts differ from the extrapolations made in reference to Dr. Christopher Canfield Green so far?

I did trash my research the other night, but I am in the process of rebuilding it. It will mostly deal with Col. John B. Alexander, but I will be continuing my discussion and research on Dr. Green as well.

It's turning out to be a bigger project than I imagined that's for sure.

I'll go ahead and say right now, that both Green and Alexander are complex individuals as all people of substance so often are.

In my research, I'm sometimes in awe of their accomplishments, kick-butt adventures in national security, and their brilliant minds.

At other times I'm concerned and find them involved in projects and/or philosophies that raise serious questions on how disconnected they might be from the average Joe and the principals that many of us hold dear.

In light of those two conflicting aspects, I will try and be more fair and highlight their accomplishments and rebuttals to some of the evidence and/or theories that will be offered.

I'll put some links and questions up in just a bit. If anyone is interested enough to read and pursue the line of thought, then things might pick up here.

If not, I'll save the rest of it for a new thread since the topic veers into a whole new paradigm that's sure to interest many ATS members.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

It's all interesting...except the qigong B.S., so I don't blame you, but have those of you who I KNOW are great minds and researchers considered that this thread might be being derailed intentionally?

Qigong is BS? Qigong is a powerful system of healing and energy medicine from China. It is the art and science of using breathing techniques, gentle movement, and meditation to cleanse, strengthen, and circulate the life energy (qi). Qigong practice leads to better health and vitality and a tranquil state of mind. In the past, qigong was also called nei gong (inner work) and dao yin (guiding energies).

BS? Hardly.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
OP, following this thread has been quite interesting so far.

Keep the info coming, you are obviously on to some touchy points, or it wouldn't warrant such blatant attempts at steering it astray.

Waiting patiently for what you have uncovered, and the questions it raises.

~Rev

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by VerySweetMan
Qigong is BS? Qigong is a powerful system of healing and energy medicine from China. It is the art and science of using breathing techniques, gentle movement, and meditation to cleanse, strengthen, and circulate the life energy (qi). Qigong practice leads to better health and vitality and a tranquil state of mind. In the past, qigong was also called nei gong (inner work) and dao yin (guiding energies).

BS? Hardly.

In the sense you mention it, Sweetie, yes I'm sure it has relaxation and some health benefit. As far as being a magical system of super-powers that allows someone to transcend reality, then no, that aspect is most assuredly b.s.

But we stray off topic. Lets get back on shall we?

In the following link, I would remind the reader that no matter what might be alleged and/or true about the author as a person, it's the checkable FACTS in the research that counts.

So we'll start here and note the quotes from Future War: Non-Lethal Weapons in Twenty-First Century Warfare by Colonel John B. Alexander--especially noting the quotations under the paragraph titled PsyOps By Any Other Name:

Spooky Boys With Spooky Toys

There are some fruitful links in the following as well, but remember: Follow that which is documented and dismiss that that's not, or seems silly, and your concern and interest will indubitably heighten:

www.rumormillnews.com...

My goal with this post isn't to make the case I'm GONNA make, but will answer some questions for the discerning researcher.

edit on 2-9-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by VerySweetMan

BS? Hardly.

It is BS to the Western mind consumed with ME ME ME and silliness thereof.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Great links!

This is extrememly important information.

Although I haven't had much time to research all they have to offer, I can see now how the derailment a couple pages ago actually fits the M.O. to a T, and the importance of remaining vigilant amongst those who would rather keep these tools secret and obtuse to the average citizen of moderate intelligence.

More please

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Why do all the commentors that stray from the original topic of this thread have under 30 posts.

You are being ignored...
edit on 2-9-2012 by reverandrandy because: spelling

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
For those who don't like to clicky, the following Col. Alexander quotes and author comments in this post are from Spooky Boys With Spooky Toys.

"Distrust of the government by not thousands but tens of millions of US citizens is confirmed in public opinion surveys," he continues. "The skepticism and controversy has been fueled by recent revelations that the US government has routinely lied to the people about such varied topics as human radiation experiments, withholding treatment in the Tuskegee prison syphilis experiments, the oppressive actions of the Internal Revenue Service, the amount and geographic area covered by fallout from nuclear testing, and even UFO sightings."

He said UFO sightings, heheh.

"Many of these conspiracy theory adherents believe that the government -- or some other supranational organization -- is attempting to take freedom away from the citizens.

Some of them see non-lethal weapons as tools to facilitate those objectives. They believe that these weapons could be used to enslave them for some unstated nefarious purpose." Don't worry, says Alexander reassuringly, everything's under control. You just don't know how much.

"Paranoia is running rampant in the United States. We have addressed the militia movements and surprising widespread support that conspiracy theories receive."

Col. Alexander certainly doesn't think much of "conspiracy theorists," or comprehend why they might have "widespread support" does he? I almost feel that he would like to squash those of us he deems as such...or zap me with a microwave or some such and delight in it.

"Another category of concern is against whom non-lethal weapons might be employed," writes Alexander with his characteristically blithe understatement.

"The fallacy of this logic should be readily apparent," he continues. "Sufficient force already exists to accomplish this task. Therefore no new non-lethal weapons would be necessary."

"Another IW [information warfare] subject that has long been hidden from view is 'perception management,'" writes, Alexander. "While everyone knew that perceptions played a major role in shaping the outcome of conflict, the very topic was taboo. It smacked too much of manipulating people in ways that evoked questionable legal issues -- issues no one wanted to address."

The subtext of Alexander's tortured bureaucratic jargon is that even discussing Psy0ps -- psychological-operations aimed at US citizens -- is still verboten.

Very tellingly, however, Alexander concludes that "in the amorphous gray areas between peace and conflict, there is an opportunity to apply non- lethal force selectively to prevent escalation of conflict."

"Information warfare is an ideal tool for sending a very strong message to potential adversaries. That message is that we have the capability, intent, and will to use force -- Accede to our demands!"

When the "potential adversaries" are your fellow American citizens, "Accede to our demands!" reveals a sinister message from the spooky colonel.

Information warfare? That's kind o' what were talking about here, right?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quaesitor
In 1980 when Paul Bennewitz alerted the Air Force of what he was filming flying over Kirtland AFB, Richard Doty started up by cooking up bogus UFO reports claiming several people had seen strange things. All of a sudden it was not one man (Bennewitz) who had seen something concrete, but it was a myriad of people claiming to have seen all sorts of different things that had nothing to do with what Bennewitz recorded.

Hey Quaesitor your summary makes me think of the many cases of high strangeness that were seen during the 70s although disinformation was becoming prominent in the UFO scene later in the 80s. These cases are rarely detailed because they are unexplainable. Handfuls of individuals seeing UFOs abduct cattle, cattle appearing in fields paralyzed, UFOs were seen abducting cars, planes, and floating entities were even seen dragging cattle in fields and abducting people from their bedroom windows.

A few months after Bennewitz alerted the Air Force, a woman claiming to have been abducted eventually showed up at Bennewitz's house and, under regression hypnosis, told tales of underground bases and aliens doing experiments on people, and all kinds of shocking details.

Everyone, including poor Paul Bennewitz, focused their attentions on Dulce and underground bases, and far away from Kirtland AFB.

Paul Bennewitz had been investigating Dulce since the late 70s so when he heard Myrna under hypnosis describe an underground base he thought it would prove the conclusions he had from his evidence and research. She did not lead him anywhere near Dulce nor mention about the area. Paul's equipment directed toward Manzano didn't tell him abut Dulce either. Paul had been focused on Dulce since 1978 when there was a second wave of the cattle mutilations of 1976, he had seen a monitoring 'vehicle' up in the mountains 25 miles west of the Archuletta Mesa, set up some cameras and then saw UFOs all over the area as the long time Dulce town residents claimed to Norio Hayakawa. Cattle mutilations and UFOs were the evidence leading Paul to the base, and that Paul was a pilot who flew to Denver periodically for business he was able to see suspicious activity happening above ground in the Dulce area.

I know you are familiar with the Hansen case, I just wanted to point out which facts we do know about the case and show that these facts are usually avoided because they are facts which reveal a story that cannot be explained.

In early May of 1980 Myrna called a north eastern New Mexico police department, and in a frightened tone said that her and her son had witnessed a number of UFOs, cattle being abducted, and 'strange people.' Myrna had gotten out of the car, yelled, and angered the beings. The local authorities saw that she was asking for help so they handed the case over to Gabe Valdez since he was the 'high strangeness' investigator in the region at the time. Gabe then drove over, called Paul Bennewitz soon after, and Gabe then drove Myrna and her son to live with Paul for 3 months. Now Greg Bishop said in an interview that multiple witnesses had saw the UFOs over the cattle pasture, one being the wife of a police officer.

Dr. Sprinkle admits the case was very sensitive and was surprised to see the first time Myrna's name was released in Linda Howe's book. Dr. Sprinkle does not deny the authenticity of the hypnosis sessions, suggesting that he was not aware of Myrna to be lying or delusional in any way.

An important part of the case is that Myrna said she was implanted by an alien under hypnosis. Paul had a catscan done and the object showed up. Greg Bishops kind of mocks the way Paul had them do the hypnosis sessions in his car with tin foil wrapped around it, but Paul was a scientist in electronic frequencies, as UFO researcher Dr. Salla points out it was almost naive for Greg to underestimate Paul's knowledge of the subject in these mysterious circumstances.

Bishop's most unsympathetic assessment of Bennewitz's work came with his interviews concerning the case of Myrna Hansen. What Bishop fails to discuss is Bennewitz's expertise in electronic transmissions and his alleged success in discovering the radio frequency of the extraterrestrial implants inserted into Hansen. This kind of electronic interception device was a specialty area for Bennewitz and he actually held a number of patents in the area of electronic transmissions.

By August of 1980, Paul Bennewitz had discovered what everyone doesn't want to discuss - Paul had measured the frequencies coming out of the object from Myrna's head that was discovered during the hypnosis session of an event from where she consciously recalled seeing cows abducted by UFOs.

Hansen is being badly beaten on by the alien with their beams 24 hours a day. These beams have been measured and we are now getting a handle as to what they may be...

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Handheld lazers meant "to dazzle" and may cause the eyeball to explode.

Nice~

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by reverandrandy
Handheld lazers meant "to dazzle" and may cause the eyeball to explode.

Nice~

Dookie gets deeper soon. Thanks for your contributions. Sent you a u2u.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
John Alexander wrote a thesis for a PhD. from Walden University titled,

"To determine whether or not significant changes in spirituality occur in persons who attended a Kubler-Ross life/death transition workshop during the period June through February 1979."

Okay.

Everywhere I see this guys name, comes a long and revealing bio. Every word attributed to him is cunning and well placed. This is very interesting indeed.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
There's an essential problem for me a anyway, with Alexander. I can;t work out who his target audience really is. I'm minded of the Christian rock band, I use the term rock band loosely here, Stryoer.. In his field, he's the equivalent of your dad at a wedding "strutting his stuff!" after a couple too many sangrias , while everyone else is wearing a false smile and feeling their ringpiece pucker like a sniffer dog with a bag of aniseed.

The people who his whole "gung ho" attitude appeal to, usually have problems reading the whole of their Hummer manual past the ..."Congratulations on purchasing this stupidly impractical vehicle". I'm not trying to be facetious here however, he does really represent the "visible" end of a group whose attitude to life seems to be "Hit it with a big stick, if that doesn't work hit it with loads of big sticks and if that doesn't work, pay someone else to hit it with their stick".

There is an essential flaw in their whole thinking , outside of the purely practical application of stuff like goo weapons to stop people moving and that's the very fields they stray into are the very fields where, those with a genuine predisposition towards actually understanding a good "Psy OP" simply aren't interested in perpetrating the status quo as it is.

There is a truly inherent weakness in their whole slant on it all. You cannot actually "control" people's thoughts and actions and in doing so, second guess the fall out from doing so. Let me give you an example, the whole..lets demonise extreme Islam. Well what has actually happened? The truth is, figures show, in Western Europe, the demonisation of Islam has actually turned people against organised religion as a whole., Many who were what might be termed as "fence sitters", ie well I come from a "christian tradition" although I don;t believe per se, now have tended to to turn round and say. "Well, I can't see an iota of difference between extreme Islam and the sort of stuff pedalled on some political platforms in the USA, we'd prefer you all just shut up and stop telling us how to behave when we know, behind closed doors, you're probably a total hypocrite.

I'm not trying to be political here, merely point out the problem you have when trying to indulge in Psy Ops that involve "shutting people's thoughts down and corralling them" rather than, simply encouraging people to think for themselves.

Here's a link to couple of sites that give you a graphic example of how trying to sue "Psy Ops" can go horribly wrong

Nine O'clock service

More nine o'clock service

edit on 2-9-2012 by FireMoon because: grammar

edit on 2-9-2012 by FireMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by reverandrandy
John Alexander wrote a thesis for a PhD. from Walden University titled,

"To determine whether or not significant changes in spirituality occur in persons who attended a Kubler-Ross life/death transition workshop during the period June through February 1979."

Col. John B. Alexander is very big on Dr. Elizabeth Kubler-Ross. We'll look at some intriguing trivia on her in the next post and make an observation that might have some relevance here.

He has many eclectic and fascinating interests. Below are his own words from his VERY fascinating website.

More about his website and some questions we can infer from an aspect therein later, for now:

Dr. John Alexander has a long history of travelling a fine line between traditional science and studying various phenomena.  He has been judicious in applying a scientifically-trained, critical eye while personally encountering many situations that defy conventional explanations. He has had the opportunity to discuss phenomenal events with many of the most brilliant scientific minds of the day.  Alexander is an explorer that has dared to tread paths shunned by other scientists who fear for their personal reputations rather than searching for the truth wherever that may take them.  For this he has received both acclaim and condemnation from believers and scoffers alike.  Still, he remains focused on pursuing a path of knowledge that is likely to change how many people view the world.

On this path there have been many adventures. Assigned in Thailand he met with Buddhist mystics.  In Vietnam, while commanding a Special Forces (Green Beret) A-Team, he had a monastery inside his camp in the Mekong Delta. In 1972 he was one of the first people to explore the unique underwater artifacts that have become known as the Bimini Wall.  Many believe this to be remnants of Atlantis.  In Hawaii he was the state representative for Silva Mind Control and learned Aikido from the Japanese masters. With Ted Rockwell, (Admiral Rickover's technical director for creating the nuclear Navy) he researched interspecies communications, including diving with dolphins in the wild (when that was still legal).

Developing a deep interest in near-death studies, John Alexander completed his doctoral work under the world famous Dr. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross.  He went on to become the president of the International Association for Near-Death Studies (IANDS) then-located at the University of Connecticut. As always, he split his efforts and continued a pragmatic path helping to create Children’s Hospice International, an organization dedicated to assisting children who are facing life-threatening illnesses and their families.  For that effort he received a President’s Award for Volunteer Action from President Ronald Reagan.

As part of his official military duties, he became involved in studying psychic phenomena and attempting to understand what the Soviet Union was doing in this area.  He learned how to teach psychokinesis, involved professional magicians in the process, and then brought these skills to many high-level officers. His studies also covered remote viewing and extensive work in Neurolinguistic Programming. These techniques were applied to accelerating learning and skill acquisition. With the assistance of Cleve Backster he developed an instrument for the measurement of electrical impulses in oral leukocytes. Then they demonstrated remote influence and used these studies to challenge the American National Academy of Sciences.  The spectacular results of these studies are recorded in his book The Warrior’s Edge.

www.johnbalexander.com...

Did he mention the spoon-bending parties? And he thinks "conspiracy theorists" are whacky.

Not that I think all of those topics are without merit, but it seems to me that a man who talks to dolphins, consults shamans, practices NLP, Silva Mind Control, and Remote Viewing, and searches for Atlantis off the Bimini coast lives in a new age crystalline structure and shouldn't throw obsidian if you catch my drift.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

I agree fully, there are some fishy reasons for boasting some of the details of these programs. Some impossible- to-quantify variables, that really make one wonder, why?

Even the act of promoting free thought, to the "common man", (so to speak), still needs a play book. Someone still has to write the rules of engagment.

Seems "they" are attempting to corner the market.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Gut me old mucker, you've hit on something there and it's a huge paradox. People like Alexander look at some of the Asian societies and see this whole "social cohesion and respect thing" and try to understand it and how it can be adapted to their own society. Only there's a bit of problem there, these societies didn't invent technology like we here in the West have done, or if they did, they kept it "in house" and refused to share it with others. Tea is only grown in India, cos some Brit explorer smuggled a load of plants out of China and he'd have most likely been executed had he been caught.

You know, there's a world of difference between living in some sultry climate where life is relatively "easy" to living in a shack in a wet and cold Scotland, check how many inventions come from Scotland a tiny geographical area. You don't tend to sit on the sodden hills of Scotland contemplating how wonderful life is, you tend to be thinking, "How the chuff do I make life a tad more comfortable"?
edit on 2-9-2012 by FireMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The only point I'm trying to make with the next entry is that we have a former Special Forces commander alleged to have been involved in the haphazard assassinations and intrigue of Operation Phoenix, who thinks conspiracy theorists are loathsome, but exhibits judgement that some might think is dodgy.

Col. John B. Alexander & Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

Now, Kübler-Ross, 53, is again embroiled in controversy, in part because she claims to have talked to the dead, in part because of her association with a self-ordained minister accused of having sex with members of his flock. ..

…The most bizarre charges stem from Kübler-Ross' association with Jay Barham, 50, a former sharecropper and aircraft worker who founded the Church of the Facet of Divinity four years ago. After meeting Barham in 1976, Kübler-Ross persuaded her husband to buy 40 acres near Barham's small ranch in the wooded hills northeast of San Diego. There she established a headquarters called Shanti Nilaya—"ultimate home of peace" in Sanskrit.

Its purpose is to investigate psychic healing and administer "life, death and transition" workshops that involve psychodrama and such purging acts as beating a telephone book with a rubber hose. Barham and his wife, Martha, help conduct the five-day sessions (which are technically free, but a contribution of $285 is strongly suggested). Kübler-Ross says there is a waiting list of 1,500. She has also enthusiastically endorsed Barham's supposed ability to heal the sick and conjure up materialized spirits, which he calls "entities."

Appearing at sessions in darkened rooms at the Barham ranch, these "entities" have assumed human form and according to some reports engaged in sexual relations with church members. At first the entities were male, but later included women. Last week the Los Angeles Times asserted that several women were encouraged to pretend they were entities in order to provide sex to other members. People who have attended sessions said the entity in the room with them resembled Barham. "How is it," one asked, "that an entity, a pure spirit, has cigarette breath?" Once, when the lights were snapped on, they claim to have seen him clearly, naked except for a turban.

From People Magazine

Col. Alexander has defended Kubler-Ross and her judgement elsewhere, but I can't find it. If anyone can, please post it so we can have his take on it.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I want to take a moment to give a BIG shout-out to ATS for being committed to truth and some superlative MODS who have worked so hard here for the good of us all: MY Sincerest Thank You.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Don't sell yourself short and fail to read the entire article at the following link.

FACTS:

Dr. Alexander and the Morris' have made multiple references to the term, "New World Order" in their publications. It is unclear whether they are aware of what this New World Order will be: the history of some of the organizations which they have served, or their true objectives.

USA Today ran an article entitled, Top Military Advisor Signs on for Video Games, on July 3, 2003, which stated that Dr. Alexander has "inked a contract... with Platinum Studios." "We're talking about everything from electromagnetic pulse weapons that could cripple a country by wiping out all its electronics, to controlling insects with pheromones to make whole cities uninhabitable"

...It continued, quoting Dr. Alexander who stated, "This stuff is real... the genetic and biological capabilities that exist right now, the cutting-edge weapons, technologies and threats - these are real scenarios that we could literally face today, and it's mind-blowing."

In an article entitled, Mind Games, by The Washington Post on January 14, 2007, Dr. Alexander stated, "Maybe I can fix you, or electronically neuter you, so it's safe to release you into society... It's only a matter of time before technology allows that scenario to come true..." The program is already here and it is nothing less than an electronic concentration camp.

Dr. Alexander authored an article called, New Weapons for a New World Order, which appeared in the March 7, 1993 issue of The Boston Globe. He wrote "[The] United States must be able to protect national interests and values, even in ambiguous circumstances."

And that more options will be required in the future to deal with "threats to national security." Remember, the Morris' and Dr. Alexander have suggested the domestic use for these weapons. What this means in plain English is that opponents of big corporations, or anyone against any element of the New World Order are the enemies.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join