It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matrix Unraveled ~ The Do's and Do Not's ~ !!!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Stop eating meat,
peace _/_

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

Your pineal opens on the right frequency to Higher Self, and you are filled with light, like I experienced when I began taking the iodide crystals. You begin to wake up and experience memories and activate your soul skills and draw in the infinite light and miracles. That is what happens, when you finally realize life was all about others and also solving the problems you can, turning all thoughts to positive, living positive.

Its what awakens you, truly. Deprogramming, Love, and awakening raises your frequency the right way.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Your pineal opens on the right frequency to Higher Self, and you are filled with light, like I experienced when I began taking the iodide crystals. You begin to wake up and experience memories and activate your soul skills and draw in the infinite light and miracles. That is what happens, when you finally realize life was all about others and also solving the problems you can, turning all thoughts to positive, living positive.

Its what awakens you, truly. Deprogramming, Love, and awakening raises your frequency the right way.

I don't doubt that you have experienced this but I disagree with the results of your analysis.

Living positive in this world is still living in this world, this matrix.

edit on 31-8-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Beautiful thread/message and a big THANK YOU for it and all who've contributed

Most who are in this thread have experienced this, but I'd like to bring it to the discussion and ask each of you as I feel it contributes:
when one is in that more-asleep-than-awake state, or meditative state, and one asks questions:

-do you, personally, always trust the answer?

I do because in that state those answers and responses I know, on a soul level, to be true. In our waking life, imo, we only believe rather than know, but in that state we are able to truly know. But I'm interested in reading all of your thoughts

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
A friend and I once did magic mushrooms..

And during our experience, at full epiphany strength, we summed up the experience of all of "this" (as in, everything that encompasses money, power, fame, status, etc.) in one simple expression:

We looked at each other while staring out at the city-scape at night, and said in unison,

"Participation"

We knew we are eternal beings making a choice to have a 3D experience, we choose to "participate". But we also know that none of it matters, in the grand scheme of things eternal. It is all just experience to grow the soul and make for a better being, a more knowledgeable being, a more compassionate being. We could see that as clear as we could see the night sky, which to our eyes at the time of this experience looked like a gigantic dome over earth, as if we were in a snow globe that hasn't been shaken recently.

Participation is a choice. We choose to have money, power, fame, etc as "important" things, but that's not really what is true.

As much as I am against drugs and even pharmaceutical pills ~ !!!

It was something for you to experience and by what I understood you were in a heightened state (activated pineal or whatever they call it )

Absolutely correct ~ !!!

It is all just experience to grow the soul and make for a better being, a more knowledgeable being, a more compassionate being.

Thus.... I give you a great big
and a funky smile

You get what you want for the world and for others it is all about everyone as a whole and not just one person ^_-

I gives ya best wishes and note of advice please don't use the mushrooms the stuff they add to drugs is dangerous. There are other ways to enter the heightened state I will discuss it at a later stage

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmeraldGreen
Stop eating meat,
peace _/_

Ahh... I see ~ !!!

You are onto something there
Keep up the good work

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by RabbotAbbot
Beautiful thread/message and a big THANK YOU for it and all who've contributed

Most who are in this thread have experienced this, but I'd like to bring it to the discussion and ask each of you as I feel it contributes:
when one is in that more-asleep-than-awake state, or meditative state, and one asks questions:

-do you, personally, always trust the answer?

I do because in that state those answers and responses I know, on a soul level, to be true. In our waking life, imo, we only believe rather than know, but in that state we are able to truly know. But I'm interested in reading all of your thoughts

Hello there

Thank you for your post & sharing thoughts

My thoughts are limited by this system and I only share what I think people can handle without flipping ship (their minds). As I said before the mind is a fragile thing and should be nudged at a steady pace.

The moment of real awakening is the real test and it lets you know if you are really ready.

Thus.... for now I shall keep of sharing more in my bigger posts ~ !!!
For sharing is caring and caring is about others, it is a group effort here and not the lone wolf or lone ranger act

Stay around have a read and welcome to the thread (>^_^)>

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Oh, you mean go back home. Well that is a contract that you HS and you and Family make and some people finish the goals they set out, and then quickly slip on a banana peel and go back home, but if you really want to help, report for duty, those contracts get re negotiated. But you have to walk the journey, either a miracle upgrade or shift will occur, but most likely we have to cross over and leave this mortal coil.

On the other hands, if everyone was overcoming themselves and improving self and fighting their inner dragon with their inner michael, I don't know if this world be the same, the entire veil may lift altogether. But this matrix is only the lies and illusions/programs they have people in. The universal/dimensional matrix is a dream lab, and it would take everyone for the veil to lift, I think.

We could call this a prison, only due to not being able to leave when you want, not free to leave at will. But its actually more of a school. Its like, going to school for the day, or a job assignment and opportunity for promotion or pass. Grow Love and skills.

I keep hoping for a miracle ie, lifting the curtain and celebration, and yet, have faith if this goes on day by day, till old age, lets do our best guys and girls. And start to find solutions to the problems we see.
edit on 31-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
remember to read later, i love matrix threads

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Oh, you mean go back home. Well that is a contract that you HS and you and Family make and some people finish the goals they set out, and then quickly slip on a banana peel and go back home, but if you really want to help, report for duty, those contracts get re negotiated. But you have to walk the journey, either a miracle upgrade or shift will occur, but most likely we have to cross over and leave this mortal coil.

Not sure we are talking about the same thing.

On the other hands, if everyone was overcoming themselves and improving self and fighting their inner dragon with their inner michael, I don't know if this world be the same, the entire veil may lift altogether. But this matrix is only the lies and illusions/programs they have people in. The universal/dimensional matrix is a dream lab, and it would take everyone for the veil to lift, I think.

This is what I meant when I posted earlier that people have different ideas of what the matrix is. So for you the matrix are mundane lies and illusion/programs. It goes no further than the physical and the emotional.

Do you think they are placed in them by other people, maybe other beings or themselves?

We could call this a prison, only due to not being able to leave when you want, not free to leave at will. But its actually more of a school. Its like, going to school for the day, or a job assignment and opportunity for promotion or pass. Grow Love and skills.

I keep hoping for a miracle ie, lifting the curtain and celebration, and yet, have faith if this goes on day by day, till old age, lets do our best guys and girls. And start to find solutions to the problems we see.

I think these two statements contradict each other. If it is training, then the problems we see are by design and finding solutions for them would defeat their purpose.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

There are layers of matrix's here. The hijacked matrix, and power structure here is the one we're dealing with at the moment. But what is under it?

Can we rise above that group, OBi WAN? He didn't strike and was struck down and expanded many hundreds of thousands of time his consciousness and was transformed. He became stronger and rose above Darth Vader's level.

What is under the hood of this world, what is the mid management group watching over? How far does the duality go? It is several levels above us still, and then there is only Love and Goodness, and HOME, the eutopia's we came from.

Would we see it all, could we love the other side so they stop their own cycle of pain and consequence and then back again, can we offer Love to the elite here, and throw a hand down to them, having grown up more, whether still in the illusion of this world or above it?

And, this is just here. The dream lab ,holographic interactive universe?

We're trying to pass and go beyond. Wake up from the dream as well.

Can we do that standing here, do we shift? Or is it a process after we pass on.

I just have faith in Goodness, remember I have family, have them check up on me, and answer prayers even, I recognized some of them, was told my family is waiting, have a true love, and children and want so much to return to them. So, I have faith no matter how this goes, but do hope for a positive shift.

Its not contradiction, but I don't believe anyone. I don't know if its going to SHIFT or be a lifelong, and all the mystery school books don't mean anything to me.

The whole point is to deprogram yourself and empty your cup, which would mean you don't know either how this is going to go. Hoping for a SHIFT is fine, but having faith in things no matter what. For we're here for a reason, like a day job, if it takes an entire lifetime, then its an honor to grow, and LOVE.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I remember reading on this thread the matrix would throw things at you to distract you. Since attempting to read this thread I have suddenly fallen asleep and now I am very distracted by something on tv. I don't know if that was a coincidence or not. I just wanted to make a post so I can find this thread later. Too many sudden distractions.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

What is under the hood of this world, what is the mid management group watching over? How far does the duality go? It is several levels above us still, and then there is only Love and Goodness, and HOME, the eutopia's we came from.

This is the bit I disagree with. IMO, Love and Goodness and HOME is the Matrix.

all the mystery school books don't mean anything to me.

This I can agree with.

The whole point is to deprogram yourself and empty your cup, which would mean you don't know either how this is going to go. Hoping for a SHIFT is fine, but having faith in things no matter what. For we're here for a reason, like a day job, if it takes an entire lifetime, then its an honor to grow, and LOVE.

Did I get this right? So we don't know how it's going to go, but you know that it has to do with growth and LOVE.

What you are describing sounds more like the matrix, to me, than anything else. You don't know the truth, you have faith no matter what and you do your job in exchange for the honor of engaging in a couple of vague ideas.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

No its not, its BEYOND. Its out the stars, and out the Central Sun.

Basically its like this. Spirit children in school and lessons, with wonderful family. After learning, some stepped into a kind of learning lab, that was a practicum, a simulated reality program, and in the program they forget who they are, (at least in some aspects of the program such as earth planets, the memory wipe occurs for a temporal time), and in this realm they have many jobs, roles and duties, but free willl, and overtime, many planets and systems "fell". Here, time is different than our real home, but until we are on par with or match the mind we belong to as a thought, we can't wake up home. Metaphor in a sense, except I've seen the dream lab. And walked out of the ocean, up the steps and through the doorway of the Central Star, which in the place I was, what I call grand central station, with connectors to every single star and every place beyond as well.

I did have a thought about this though.

This is like a mirror of our home beyond, where our souls in present form were born, though we have always existed as well, just progressions. Its infinite progression, yet the real world is the Global Whole of our Infinite Self in Unity with Everyone and Their Global Infinite Wholes. There is a place of Beyond such as that.

But each step of the journey of infinity is like exiting one computer screen after another, always finding yet another level of the journey. A box within a box within a box. Only thing, its not within, nor without, for there is no up, nor down in infinity, there is no linear journey, unless we make it linear. Its all at once.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Question the government and its deceitful ways ~ !!

Are you tired of your government no longer doing the right thing ~ ??
Seems like the last 10-20 years have been nothing but greedy agendas and control on the minds of those that are elected by us ~ !!!

We constantly sit there watching the television, reading the paper or hearing the radio about the crazy stuff the government does. Yet... we sit there bickering complaining pointing fingers at the government saying it is all their fault for every bad thing happening ~ !!

The harsh mistress of that which is reality makes it not the case, the government is only part of the issue and the other issue is better explained in the following clip :

Yes boys and girls the truth is we are also to blame ~ !!!
We elect the biggest and the most corruptible scum in the world, yet here we are complaining that is all their fault. I am not saying that it isn't but it is also our fault for electing those that do not have the best interests for us as a whole. But...... their interests are in themselves and those that funded their campaigns with hidden agendas. Sure you can promise whatever you want during the campaign, but... when you get to the office you become nothing but a puppet being passed around the parties involved.

Sure once in a while you will achieve one of your promises and it is merely done to keep people happy and not to question the agenda of the government. So.... they throw you a bone once in a while to keep you a happy dog on leash.

Sure some of you most likely saying:

& Why should we trust you ~ ???

Well.... just look around you we the lower and middle class as split up into groups, while the higher class and those above them run to the bank with all the money. Divide and conquer is part of the plan here and it is working perfectly, while we are bickering and fighting they the rich make off with the money. Yet.... we have no freedom of speech anymore ~ !!! It is as if all these distractions are a slide of hand. We are afraid to speak out because we are afraid of the consequences that might be brought upon us. Heck.... we can not even protest any longer due to the fact that if a protest is peaceful people get dispersed by force. Which is where we are giving into fear knowing that the government can do anything to us.

They can do anything to us and that is the reason because we let them, there are so many individuals through history that tried to help us. Martin Luther King, JFK, Gandhi, John Lennon, Jesus etc many of them have been murdered for speaking their minds and waking people up to the harsh reality. But.... people did notice and yet they did nothing they continued sucking on the bottle of poison accepting the very ones that we elect. Many of us never even questioned as to why those that try to help us always either die instantly, murdered or end up in a accident.

We fall into fear because we fear our government and the fascist rule that is now starting to emerge more and more over the years now & the years to come.
But.... what the people should truly realise is that :

You see the government know that we can not do anything while we the people are divided.This is where money becomes the greatest weapon ever invented in history of the world. We all heard of slavery and how the slaves were used for a blood sport to satisfy the needs of the twisted. However, we no longer have slavery and that is the greatest thing ever ~ !!!
If you truly think that and believe it then I am sad to say that you are wrong ~ !!!
You see the fact is that forced slavery did not work it gave poor results and a low work rate. Which is why money became a major huge factor in control. Yes boys and girls I am talking about financial slavery that we are in right now ~ !!!

Financial slavery is the best weapon to keep people occupied and distracted from noticing all the twisted things the government is doing. We are so caught up in this slavery that we do not even pay attention to that which goes around us. Why ~ ??? because economic slavery works like a charm, it gives great results and leaves the slaves always wanting more. Sounds like a drug does it not ~ ???
Money is like a drug the more you have the more you spend and the more you spend then the more you have. Which in return makes you have nicer things then other people have and thus making you above other people who are at a lower financial class. Human greed is always a factor in such things too ~ !!!

But..... here is the question ~ !!!
Why do we submit to this slavery when we already have the technology to live freely ~ ???
In homes that enable us to sustain ourselves in by growing food, solar power for electricity, rain water etc. When we can maybe work 1 day to pay for the internet and the occasional water tank fill up if we run out. Here is an example what some already are doing and they are doing it out of recycled materials. Now can you picture what they can do with proper fundings from the government, instead of all the money going into war,weapon development etc.~ !!!

This is a concept idea of several designs they have running:

Now this is the nearly finished another concept design they set up:

Is it not funny how all this is happening and yet we the public are not made aware of it through the news ~ !!!

Instead we get breaking fear based stories like terrorist attacks, shootings, wars, murders, biological outbreaks and all other agendas that throw us into fear base mind state ~ !!!
On occasion we get again thrown a bone where the news reports some sort of miracles or heart breaking stories. Yet.... even those stories the media has agendas behind them ~ !!

The answer is simple they want to throw you down into fear and darkness so far that you will accept any bit of rope they throw at you to climb out. However, knowing the government you should realise that they are merely throwing you more rope to hang ourselves with. Sure now many would be enraged with anger and if more listened a revolution would break out.
We try to go the peaceful way and it does not work we are bullied back into our cages and put on a leash like some sort of animals. So.... the only other way would be through a violent revolution ~ !!!
So.... do not got blowing up the government.

Because the answer is wrong ~ !! For if you bring forth violence it will only breed more violence and fill the world with more hate. We can not achieve a peaceful revolution because we are afraid not just of the government but of change and judgement of us. We are split up into packs and at times lone wolves that act only in the best interests of our own selves.

There is a Japanese saying:

A single arrow is easily broken but not ten or when in a bundle

It implies that it's easy to break a single arrow, but if you try to break ten or more at once, it will be hard.. It basically means that alone we are vulnerable and weak,but... together we are strong.
Together as a group with the same goal to achieve a greater future for us as a whole species instead of the future the government wants for us. Sure we would be like a nail that sticks out, but it is our job to stick out and raise above the limitations.

It is another great Japanese saying:

The nail that sticks out gets hammered down.

Sure they will try to hammer us back down to where we belong, but.... if all the nails stick out then they won't have enough hands to hammer us down into submission. However, we ignore it and many rather be slaves which is extremely saddening. But... those that wish to change the world should strive forward to achieving the better future not just for themselves. It should be done for their children and humanity as a whole.

We have to let go of the fear of everything including death it self :

The government knows that we are too afraid to do anything and at times they rub it in our faces. We could go around saying the government is doing nothing at all but.... what if they are, what if many horrible events in history were part of a grand agenda:

Now if you take that into your mind and let it marinade it would explain some of the so called current events.

So.... I ask of you now that you understand more what will you do with this knowledge ~ ???
Will you remain a slave to this system or would you rise above it and break these shackles that are keeping you from your freedoms ~ !!!!

We as a species need a wake up call ~ !!!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Yes boys and girls the truth is we are also to blame ~ !!!
We elect the biggest and the most corruptible scum in the world, yet here we are complaining that is all their fault. I am not saying that it isn't but it is also our fault for electing those that do not have the best interests for us as a whole. But...... their interests are in themselves and those that funded their campaigns with hidden agendas. Sure you can promise whatever you want during the campaign, but... when you get to the office you become nothing but a puppet being passed around the parties involved.

I agree there is a mirrored factor to some extent, in government and people, and noted it especially in the thread about the Norwegian jail the mass shooter would have, where the Norwegians shared my concept of civilized humane treatment and healing/reformation. The American posters, at least many of them were, wanted justice and suffering, retaliation. In a sense there is a different grade or mirror being reflected. But some of that is the result of programming, is it not?

However, one thing here. The electorial system is what it is, and you can't just write a name in as you wish.

If only 1 voter showed up, they would probably put that guy in who that 1 voted for. I wouldn't put it past them.

Being forced to vote for one of several kings who legally can lie through their teeth, is not the same thing as People Are Responsible. I don't call that personal responsibility. I call that a twisted mockery of democracy.
edit on 1-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
And this is quite the thing:

conspirazine.com...

US PATENT FOR BARCODE TATTOO – US PATENT 5,878,155 –Method for verifying human identity during electronic sale transactions. A method is presented for facilitating sales transactions by electronic media. A bar code or a design is tattooed on an individual. Before the sales transaction can be consummated, the tattoo is scanned with a scanner. Characteristics about the scanned tattoo are compared to characteristics about other tattoos stored on a computer database in order to verify the identity of the buyer. Once verified, the seller may be authorized to debit the buyer’s electronic bank account in order to consummate the transaction. The seller’s electronic bank account may be similarly updated.....

US PATENT 5,760,692 – INTRA-ORAL TRACKING DEVICE-An intra-oral tracking device adapted for use in association with a tooth having a buccal surface and a lingual surface, the apparatus comprises a tooth mounting member having an inner surface and an outer surface, the inner surface including adhesive material....

US PATENT 5,868,100 – FENCELESS ANIMAL CONTROL SYSTEM USING GPS LOCATION INFORMATION–A fenceless animal confinement system comprising portable units attached to the animal and including means for receiving GPS signals and for providing stimulation to the animal. The GPS signals are processed to provide location information which is compared to the desired boundary parameters. If the animal has moved outside the desired area, the stimulation means is activated. The signal processing circuitry may be included either within the portable unit or within a separate fixed station

The list is very alarming. Tracking, controlling, stimulating, overcoming free will, and caging without fences.

They want absolute control.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

But each step of the journey of infinity is like exiting one computer screen after another, always finding yet another level of the journey. A box within a box within a box. Only thing, its not within, nor without, for there is no up, nor down in infinity, there is no linear journey, unless we make it linear. Its all at once.

Kinda like having your mind connected to a machine and someone being able to project different realities into it while you lay motionless. You did see the movie right?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Yet we're soul not low frequency body? Do you remember from whence you came? This is akin to walking in lead boots in quicksand, cannot stand it.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Yet we're soul not low frequency body? Do you remember from whence you came?

Are you sure that the memory of whence you came is yours?

This is akin to walking in lead boots in quicksand

Yes it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join