It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matrix Unraveled ~ The Do's and Do Not's ~ !!!!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
continued ....
** but i can certainly show you the faults in el-daouds "magnanimity", assuming you even know who he is ? (Ptah of the jippers). haha, the cosmic laugh of exasperation...... we are indeed all puppets in the Matrix, even the best of us, BUT there is hope, because BEYOND the silence and hate forces of your "Kamanic Deo-Nexus" (KDN) next Packet of JLF "quesan" /duty / event, you will (hopefully) find you are still not dead, and the DEDUCTION must be that "something" did help you, even though you have a tendancy to curse IT for being "inadequate". hey im still alive at 69, after that c**nt has been trying to kill me non-stop for decades, so how can that be ? he is the "biggest" /Zeus of the gods. i know that "I" am deficient, but at least im not a conspirer with the "Butcher of Earth" (BOE) or "god" to most idiots (haha, have to call spades spades in this "job"). so goodluck guys, Kaman 5/10/2012 see you in hell !! MOA.
---------------------------------------------------------

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Hello there fellow readers I apologize for such a long leave

But.... it was required for me and I hope I did not leave you in the dark about anything.

At this current time I am not sure what I should share with you but.... I guess for the mean time I could share information with you. So... if you have any inquiries or questions about things such as experience, travels, dreams, deja vu's and anything else that you want me to share. Feel free to ask and I shall respond until I begin to gather up further information to return to the bigger posts.

I think there are things I need to get off my chest and information to be shared.

Do not be shy and I hope to hear from you with your questions of interest soon.

Again I apologize for the long leave and hope you were understanding

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

I think there are things I need to get off my chest and information to be shared.

I feel the same way
and the opposite way

I feel like I know you.. However the dates do not add up.. AT ALL

Well they kinda do..

And kinda don't..

I hope I made my point clear?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Perhaps this is just a virtual reality and the beings that have spawned within it are keeping us here because we have become creators within a realm that was created for us....

Either that, or someone has tampered with the system and caused a malfunction that neccessitated the "PRISM" or protection-barrier to be established, like an encapsulation to maintain the integrity of the system.

Either that or you could just "Drop Out of School" as per the section in the "Pokeman" manual concerning the denizens of the "Dimensional Grid".

Dropping Out of School - In order to capture Pokemans in the Dimensional System, a trainer has to coax thier target pokeman into relinquishing the "Ultimate Power" that successful graduates of the "Dimensional System" will be granted. Pokeman trainers should be aware that the "Ultimate Power" can be de-coded with simple mathematics.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
You know what seems to be trending with all these new age threads is the fact that who ever creates the thread feels he needs to pretend to be a teacher. Why is that?

Why not "unplug" yourself and start flying like freaking Neo. . . maybe than I'll start paying more attention to these threads.

Total freaking joke!

Wha-Wha, awaken, blah-blah, laws of attraction . . . so on and so forth.

Can any one honestly say this has all made any difference in your life? Might have woken you up the how vast the conscious of our world is, but tha'st it. . .

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Are you ready for your red pill everyone ? take the blue pill(lies) if you want to continu to live in the illusion your choice !
reply to post by Ben81

This was from the post you had linked.

I plan on finding out what happens when you eat both pills. Wish me luck!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join