It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matrix Unraveled ~ The Do's and Do Not's ~ !!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Fav movie series of all time... close to the original star wars trilogy...

Whenever you watch it, and morpheus talks about the matrix, just add the word "monetary" infront of matrix... and instead of humans creating electricity, they create (fiat)money.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ISHAMAGI
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

The hard part is living with the burden upon your soul. In the matrix movies they are fighting spiritual battles getting their butts kicked at all times barely making it. The burden of living righteous and by Gods (natural law) in the Devils land (Earth) is almost back breaking its a lifelong fight with little rest. You also watch those who live by the devils laws in his land prosper.

Actually it's not that hard, it just takes training. Simply focus on keeping your own attitudes as honest and positive as possible and the lotus will blossom. It starts by not reacting to every negative stimulus you encounter. If you don't know what to do, do nothing but think.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by YoungSoul

That is the attitude always keep it positive no matter what

Someone close to me wrote once:

I am not the judge of you or anyone else. For I am a mere guide to you and your will, I serve all equally as we all should. Within you is a pond that is rattled by waves, I can merely show you the way to calm the waves. But it is you who must seek the still reflection within the pond. Inner peace is given to all and you are given the tools to build your perfect pond and stepping stone. For every life is like a lotus blossom you must not step on it but nurture it with love.

It was very profound for me and I thought I will share it

Stay positive ~ !!! ^_-
edit on 31-8-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: WAFFLES ARE DELISCIOUS !!! yummmmmm
nom nom nom

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

That's a very helpful quote, thanks for reporting it. And also... you're right waffles are totally delicious!!!

Yummmmmmmy. Whenever I start thinking negatively, I imagine something totally random like England or the sun, now I'm gonna add waffles to that list.
edit on 31-8-2012 by YoungSoul because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-8-2012 by YoungSoul because: 8)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
just commenting to subscribe. Cant do it on mobi. Great thread very very well put out i cant wait to hear more... Ill star ya when i find a pc.
Break the chains

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

There must have been alot of truth to the message.
It brought a rare tear of grace gone mostly unnoticed; witnessed by few.
It's very difficult for one to go against the tide as a needle through the haystack while making it through to the other side of one's journey while in the flesh while still being cognizant of the Soul and it's journey as the River runs through 'it'.

"Why fear the fear the flesh when the Soul is eternal".
It need not be written though understood for what is not seen.
All are currently in the process of the great awakening; most were not prepared to see themselves as if for the first time as a seed to it's flower with love and understanding as the fertilizer of the foe'd.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Beautiful!! Awake and awaiting youre arrival in NC!! I must work on my quitting of smoking Marlboro Ultra Lights and just drinking Water!! Wish me luck!! Its time to get ready for what is coming and my physical body must be repaired!! The time is very near!
edit on 31-8-2012 by Apollo7 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Well lets say you somehow started to perfect your life. You ironed out various flaws in yourself etc etc, it wouldn't matter. My theory is that life always will bring new challenges into your life. New problems, new worries fears, pain, sorrow, headaches, responsibilities. I think it's a way to remind us what the opposite of happiness is. So that way we can put happiness into proper perspective, we can actually enjoy it more. Like you don't know what hot is unless you know cold. So we always will face challenges pain and suffering as long as we're on earth. Sure we can improve our lives but I think the simplist way to actually improve your life is learn to be content with your life. Learn not to constantly strive for more stuff that you don't need. Just learn to appreciate everything and everyone and every situation in your life. Even the bad things. Embrace the bad things too knowing your learning valuable lessons from them. Like name 5 things that are great about the fact that you just lost your job or wife or dog or whatever. Learn to seek out the good in everything, or the life lessons in it. It's not a physical game so much as it is a mental game. Like getting that new car isn't gonna make you happy. Taming your need for ego gradification and shiny new things is probably a better solution. But ya until one day you reach heaven, whch you need to figure out, then on earth you'll always face problems. It's built into life. If everything in your life right now is smooth sailing then I guarantee a problem is right around the corner coming up for you so be ready. And know it has a life lesson to bring to you so embrace it when it does show up and take it on. Anyway ya the matrix very good definition of the world around us. Yes unlock minds but do it by the spirit not by the flesh. Happily unlock them by letting God guide you, not by your own strength or intellect which won't work. You got to be like Neo eventually becomes, he taps into a higher power. Thats' the point, tap into God and let him work miricles threw you rather than you trying to do it yourself which won't work. Anyway food for thought.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Great post resonates much with my frequency and understanding....thanks

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Well done, beautifully written. A star for you
Now i feel like watching the matrix again

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I really loved how you put it in words. Really beautiful. But there are some strange things though.

Take for example

A blind person, how does this effect a blind person, he cannot see, or dream properly. Does not
know what color or objects look like, I know 2 personally, they have no attachment to material greed.
Or mediation has no effect. I just wonder. Dreams to them are not but sensations. They dont see in dreams or can feel objects or determine colors?

You guys ever wonder why people always need medication. And I mean for everything. Its as if
they want us drugged up all the time. I never done any, dont even use any, dont use any type.
Healthy,illnessfree, and cancer free family.

People posting online with pc/laptops is basically material greed if not?

Heres 1 thing I never understood. WHY ARE WE ALIVE? Take a look at SPACE. THeres millions of
BLACKholes wandering around, how is it we are still alive? Thats kind of odd isnt? Or why
hasnt a METEOR hasnt wiped us out Yet? We had have quite a bit of near impact ones but not 1 has
got US? And meteors/rocks are all lined up at us and yet were are still here? How does one explain this
without using fancy science words or whatever trying to sound smart, or to cover it up? I am not smart at science soo. Reminds me of religion and science, they both go hand and hand.

Well I really need to go to bed for work.

Please post more ^^ very fun and interesting read. And thankyou.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
THIS WORLD IS EPIC WITHOUT WALLS !!!!!

the universe WILL conspire to make you happy.

~carry on

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
A friend and I once did magic mushrooms..

And during our experience, at full epiphany strength, we summed up the experience of all of "this" (as in, everything that encompasses money, power, fame, status, etc.) in one simple expression:

We looked at each other while staring out at the city-scape at night, and said in unison,

"Participation"

We knew we are eternal beings making a choice to have a 3D experience, we choose to "participate". But we also know that none of it matters, in the grand scheme of things eternal. It is all just experience to grow the soul and make for a better being, a more knowledgeable being, a more compassionate being. We could see that as clear as we could see the night sky, which to our eyes at the time of this experience looked like a gigantic dome over earth, as if we were in a snow globe that hasn't been shaken recently.

Participation is a choice. We choose to have money, power, fame, etc as "important" things, but that's not really what is true.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

You need to take away all references to using substances so if you still have time, hopefully you will correct your post, because this thread is very good. So don't bring it down.
edit on 31-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I hate to be a downer when everyone seems to be getting such good feelings about this post, but every reference you used was pulled directly from popular culture. How can you denounce the "Matrix", which is undeniably an ideal of the social norm, while relying so heavily on it? You are so deeply imbedded in your self described matrix that you do not even realize to what extent. It seems to me that you are pulling your ideology directly from the source you want to deny.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Actually, this playpen, prison/school, is a part of the bigger matrix, which I think Mother's Womb is a good reference to, for in it we learn Unconditional Love and Making Others Happy, and Equality as the way back home.

A part of a dream lab, construct universe that is a giant playpen on this level, or channel/dimension.

This kind of matrix is simply the dark paradigm most are in.

But waking up and working on our inner dark squares, our anger, arguments, judgments, programmed opinions and isms that allow us to walk by those in need, turning negative thoughts around.

There are many symbols buried in religions such as Christianity, it is the way back home, without all the institutional things, also on what its based, the Eastern Knowledge, the pineal knowledge, the Chakra's.

They bury truth behind scarey doors with monsters or Serpents or God Ssss on it, but that S is just infinity spirals. Its' phi, its the cosmos.

They bury truth behind doors with fools and charlatans and those they force to discredit themselves such as Greer and Wilcock, yet read their books and you are getting some in dept truth. But you have to take what resonates.

They hide truth behind skull and crossbones, which is Iodide or the Crystal Skull, which by taking you not only protect from radiation, but also, detox and awaken the pineal.

And the crossbones, mean I'm Jesus. Only they aren't really doing a good Job of Being Jesus. They've missed the heart and throat chakra, or Love Love Love and putting your talents in STO/ministry.

Thats the only way to open the Inner Eye on the right Frequency, ie. phone Home to HS and Family.

To shine in your light and create miracles.

To become your HS and Go Home To Family.

The Chakra's you can sit an meditate on. But they are the Seals of Saturn, or their dark lords and Agent Smith thinks, they can control and seal or unseal those who aren't perfect, they don't even understand, they don't have the keys to heaven or the gate.

But what the 7 seals you have to break or open are:

1. Take care of your health and temple, ie. good diet, 7.77 alkaline diet, chicken and fish and organic eggs, and fruits and vegetables. Not things that harm the body.

Good self care.

2. Overcome primitive sexuality. Selfless, high frequency Love and Good intimacy, not any other selfish brutish kind.

3. Self discipline, structure, managing your earthly affairs, like schooling, and creating businesses. There is a Higher Order to this that involves Mom and Dad's energies being united. Its not all about worldliness, survival and jobs/slavery. It is about compassion and equality, we are to blend mom and dad together, ie. the best of both, and understand that the vulnerable have the same rights to equality as everyone else.

4. In fact, learning that lesson well, the equality of caring for those in need, and giving them full dignity and respecting them as good people too, leads to Compassion, Unconditonal Love, not just family Love, for Christ points out, even criminals do that, love their kids usually, but Societal Love, and this leads to

5. Throat: Putting your talents in Service to Others and making them happy.

that leads to

6. The right opening of the pineal, in a Good STO frequency,

which leads to

7. ET phone home, the Crown Chakra. Uhura, connects you to the true Light and Family and Higher Self and not the False Light, for its a frequency match.

So, strive to turn negative thoughts into positive, to overcome anger and difficulties with Love and Patience and problem solving. Rise above it and try to learn from the problems.

Strive to Live with integrity and compassion and help others. Strive to be happy and see happy win/win solutions always.

See through the world. Strive for abundance not material wealth. And to know what this means.

And take idodide, I take with tiny measuring spoons, the smidgen one, or 1/32 tsp pure iodide cyrstals. For detox and pineal.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The point Im making on the Chakra's and Christianity, though I am a Christian, but this is going to be said in my usual universal all inclusive way, not in partisan way, that even an athiest and one who isn't seeking or meditating can do.

Is its all symbols for Living with Love and Integrity, Self Care and Care of others, looking after our health/temples and making those around us happy, and this goes further than our own immediate family.

That's what it takes. Its not complicated.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
What everybody seems to miss when using the matrix as an example, is that it's Neo's negative attitude that get's him noticed. He is a slacker, a hacker and not really all that happy with life, when he is approached. I fail to see how people translate that into love and integrity will bust you out of the matrix.

Hell, if he had learned to love the things in his life, he would have had a better life within the matrix and probably would have never made it out.

I also notice that people have a different notion of what the matrix is. This means people claim to be awake because they realize that Dems and Repubs are the same, that corporations use psychology to draw clients, or any other mundane realization. Nothing at all like the awakening that takes place in the movie.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Peter Gabriel - In Your Eyes (Radio Edit / Single Version)

The Way Back Home!

in your eyes
the light the heat
in your eyes
I am complete
in your eyes
I see the doorway to a thousand churches
in your eyes
the resolution of all the fruitless searches
in your eyes
I see the light and the heat
in your eyes
oh, I want to be that complete
I want to touch the light
the heat I see in your eyes

Our body is the temple, and the Church. And here we are building a false religion, which is idols and mammoth, and substituting the truth and taking the yoke on of a lie, and giving our money to the papal authorities when we were meant to meet our own needs and reach to help another. More than enough to feed the entire world and house them and build earthship homes, offgrid eco farms and aquaponics for every man woman and child. Don't give to Rome your money and tithes, don't give it to all the false idol temples and synegogues and churches. The real Church is everyone you meet, we're to sit at each other's feet, helping one another, putting smiles on the faces, food in the belly's, love on the table, and giving dreams back to the god within each, the Family we see everywhere. And shining all our lights, learning from one another.

We were to honor the Spirit and Spark of Divinity within every person we meet, and make other people happy.

That is it.

This song really says it.

Peter Gabriel & Kate Bush -Don't Give Up

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Love the songs but I don't agree with your premise.

In your opinion if we did "honor the Spirit and Spark of Divinity within every person we meet, and make other people happy" would we still be in the matrix? If yes, would we still be in this world?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join