It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matrix Unraveled ~ The Do's and Do Not's ~ !!!!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Here we should always be aware that many things are traps and not to magnetize ourselves to them. Our souls know our home. We need only to close our eyes and say, often: There is No Place like Home! There is No Place like Home! There is No Place like Home!

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arles Morningside
Humans too will pass away, because their material form is subject to the laws of nature. The human body dissolves like any other animal body and is recycled like any other animal body. It is what is within that is 'deathless', it is not as the body, this is why it is said that man is both animal and divine.

I thought I post something interesting that happened to me in a dream/obe well..... it was more of a experience but.... I will explain it in some detail.

Note: I will not disclose everything but merely partial information for specific reasons.

I meditate from time to time as specially before a good sleep. However, my sleep is not really sleep but I will not go into it again due to specific reasons/information.

Roughly an estimated 3-4 months ago after a nice meditation I drifted off (I meditate before sleep as it seems to help OBE easier not sure why
) but... back to the point as I went to lay down in my bed I began to drift off. I awoke in the dream/obe on a hill with trees and grass what not there was a group of people around me. Not sure who the people were but for a second I thought they were gonna mug me
. Well..... turns out they did the complete opposite as I sat there on the grass they placed their hands on my shoulders. Now.... it was a bit odd I tells ya that complete strangers doing that
but... I decided roll with it as in go with the flow as they say

Anyway.... I decided to share this due to your statement above that is quoted regarding the :

It is what is within that is 'deathless', it is not as the body, this is why it is said that man is both animal and divine.

Ok.... back to the point ~ !!!!

So.... the strangers had their hands on my shoulders I felt odd really odd kinda as if very energetic and at same time completely relaxed. Now this is where the oddest thing happened my skin became like dust and flying off me I thought I was in a nightmare there

Oh also for your considerations a neat little song it reminded me of:

Ok.... I really need to keep on track here
so.... where was I ~ ???

Ah yes ~ !!!

As my skin was being blown away it revealed this bright blue shining light under my skin and the more the skin was blown off by the wind the more I saw my hands become fully blue. Really trippy experience I know

Now after my skin vanished for some reason I went out of my body as if to have a better 3rd person look at what was going on. This is when I saw it a blue like being but no skin, hair or anything human but pure unbelievable energy body.

Then I woke up ~ !!!
and went for my sketch pad to draw what I saw.

Hahaha ~ !!! could call it just a simple dream

However, once I finished drawing what I saw remembered it in my mind and then I decided to destroy the drawing. Do not ask me why just felt like the right thing so no one could ever see all the details
I like to even keep my dreams on lock down mode

So.... once I finished the drawing and memorized it all then destroyed it. This is when I really
woke up ~ !!!

Hahaha ~ !!!! You thought I was awake didn't ya ~ ????

Fooled ya there
it was a dream, within a dream, within a dream. Do not know what to
call it ~ !!!!

All I can say is it was interesting and I apologize for not revealing everything but..... it is for my own reasons. I hope you understand

You are correct within this shell is something more then a spirit and I think we can ascend but... it be a challenge I tell ya that much.

So..... what do you think of my wacky dream,within a dream, within a dream ~ ???
edit on 5-9-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: WAFFLES ARE DELISCIOUS !!! yummmmmm
nom nom nom

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The well needed new post will be here shortly please be patient
and keep it civil as always

edit on 5-9-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: WAFFLES ARE DELISCIOUS !!! yummmmmm
nom nom nom

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
That is nice, but I'm not a blue being. I have long dark blond hair, and have seen myself as the same person in several different visions. Now, I know we're actually more like stars, or fibre optics lights connected to each other, like a cosmic neurology or something, in the Beyond. But, we prefer forms, and I'm human always. This human is not my favorite human, I don't like this place and only Love the ligths in all, all the souls here in human and animal form. It's a brutal hellzone. But when people say human, maybe they mean this specific mortal coil. I don't think anything of this mortal coil. Human is the type of light being many of us are.

The reality is our Progressed Spiritual Parents are Human, advanced wonderful humans and all the other looks, like the greys or even blue type greys are just utility suits to get around in. Thats not who we are.
edit on 5-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
deniselefay.wordpress.com...

I read this with great interest, and because of the similarity of her group, her soul family, and possibly soul mate, and my own group. Very similar type of Soul Family Grouping. And I'm also aware of this being about my children and family and especially one. It seems my ex and I were not really meant to be together, but give our sons, what was needed. That is a very often what happens here with people. I've experienced my family, long blond haired young man telling me to judge no one, that this world was hard enough to wake up in and to send positive prayers and intercessions for the one I was upset with, to wake up and recover and get back on target.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I have contemplated this in the past. Although, I see it a different way. Anyone remember the episode from Stargate SG-1 when O'Neil and his team were on the planet and got trapped inside that cyber world. Very similar to the Matrix, only difference was the ruler was a lonely man. His reason for locking him in the program was to give him a friend and an idea of what the real world was like. At the end of the episode the SG-1 team refused to play the guys game and it resulted in him releasing them from the program. When they were back in reality, he did tell them why he chooses to keep people in the program. One being, he knew of the destructive nature of human beings. He showed this concern when the SG-1 team and the other planet's inhabitants began walking on the clean grass and stepping on flowers. Now just think about that for a second.

Could we all be linked up to an artificial reality program, by human beings similar to ourselves? If so, why would they link our minds to an artificial world? Could it be from fear of our war like nature? Could the ruler of this program just be another curious individual like the person in Stargate was?

If all this is true, then we have to consider a few things? What happens when a group of people become aware? I guess that all depends on what your intentions are. If one person seeks to escape, what's the big harm? If a group of people seek to escape, what's the big harm? If a whole towns population seeks to escape, then the watchers may become a little worried. Let's say one person or a few people, just wanted to use the awareness to gain materialistic things such as woman, cars, clothes, money, influence and etc. The watchers of this artificial world, may let them do as they please, considering that they would do too much damage. Again, as long as everything can be kept in check, then I doubt there would be any problems with this.

Now, there is one thought that has been floating in my mind about this theory. If people can become fully aware that our reality is fake, can they begin manipulating things in their favor? My guess is that the number of people who have full awareness are in the low numbers. So low that you could write the names down on a piece of paper. Depending on what remains outside of the program, determines if we should leave or not. If it's a machine world like it was in the Matrix, I'd rather stay here. I'd hate having to fear for my life constantly. If it's a world of freedom and unique things to learn, do and obstacles to conquer, I'd go for leaving this program.
edit on 6-9-2012 by Martian1127 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2012 by Martian1127 because: Additional Information

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre

But on a more serious note.. Great post op.. S&F it has been awhile since i have seen such a well thought out, put together thread on "ATS"..

Great work.

I would tell you that I've seen a kid go all "Timothy Leary" on a piece of watercolor paper.

The mind is a powerful thing.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I give a thousand apologies for not writing in so long or making any new posts on this thread.
But....... due to specific reasons I have to take time off from writing stuff about things and begin to question myself as to what has been happening recently with myself. I will be starting a new thread about this situation soon and I hope you can be understanding and maybe supportive behind my questioning of my recent events. So... the new thread should shed some light as to some recent events.
Again I apologize and hope to get back to writing on this thread soon

edit on 10-9-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: WAFFLES ARE DELISCIOUS !!! yummmmmm
nom nom nom

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The Magicians Apprentice saw an aspect of themself.

In the end, it is all wakan, all sacred, even this world.

edit on 12-9-2012 by Arles Morningside because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

You will be in our thoughts, and remember, all shall be well.

In a quick response to your dream, i'll try to keep it short and basic,

Dreams can have many layers of meaning and also operate on many levels. A good way to look at a dream is like a mandala or tarot layout (note that dreams can have connections to other dreams past, present or future). Sometimes dream interpretation can take years to explore as one comes to a deeper understanding and is able to peer deeper into the mysteries. You will find that dreams express themselves in both a collective and personal manner. Dream work can be a powerful tool in our Great Work. Keeping journals of your path, including dreams, can be very helpful and insightful.

From my own experience with 'dreams within dreams' there can be several meanings, it all depends. Considering the context of your dream one might speculate that it could mean 'passing through the many veils' as one 'travels', can signify an awareness of awakening and seeing through illusions, if there is something that is an issue for you, can signify a stumbling block, or that one is caught or stuck like in a web and need to break through or shed something or that you are overcoming these things, on a more deeper level you are in a cacoon awaiting to emerge and spread your wings to a new awakening and at first it may seem a little rough or weird, maybe even threatening or disorientating. Alchemy works on many levels and sometimes there are different things going on on different levels within. The key is to endure naturally and unforced and to trust in the higher path you walk (an intelligent trust found in the heart).

Stripping away the layers which obscured your light, you see an aspect of yourself in the colour blue, blue is a colour of healing of meditation, calm, and of truth, it is a colour of intuition, creativity and self-expression and is associated with the throat chakra which has great signifcance as well. There is just so much that can be said (i know, i'm rambling alot) as well as looked into both through standard means and by self exploration. I tend to think of blue as connecting to the sky and seas and as a garment well loved by nature and a pleasure to behold in fine works of art.

Anyways, that's just a few of my thoughts.

edit on 12-9-2012 by Arles Morningside because: Bad typing. What's new? Aha-ha!

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Arles Morningside

Yes, but what I'm saying is that blue grey type being is NOT soul, but is a species, more over, actually an ai body suit, rather than a natural species. (not that species is truly natural, its a kind of computer coding dna, down in condensed liquid waves, in a dream within a dream. So its interesting and all, but not what I call real. And species take leaps in evolution and some are just created, because all have designers/creators and parent dna). I've had glimpses of him, I don't know if its past or future, a much higher plane, progressed/advanced human. It was a kind of white world and advanced city.
edit on 12-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I recommend you all of you Matrix junkies do a google / data sweep on the terms "NASA matrix" and see what you can come up with.

Here a some good hits that I came up with:

WHOA, DUDE, ARE WE INSIDE A COMPUTER RIGHT NOW?
THIS NASA SCIENTIST THINKS WE COULD BE

www.vice.com...

The NASA scientist is Rich Terrile, "Rich is a well-regarded scientist, the director of the Center for Evolutionary Computation and Automated Design at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory"

You seem really at peace with this concept. When I first heard about your theory I was incredibly bummed but, obviously, intrigued.
I find great inspiration in it, and I’ll tell you why: It tells me that we’re at the threshold of being able to create a universe—a simulation—and that we in turn could be living inside a simulation, which could be in turn yet another simulation. And our simulated beings could also create simulations. What I find intriguing is, if there is a creator, and there will be a creator in the future and it will be us, this also means if there’s a creator for our world, here, it’s also us. This means we are both God and servants of God, and that we made it all. What I find inspiring is that, even if we are in a simulation or many orders of magnitude down in levels of simulation, somewhere along the line something escaped the primordial ooze to become us and to result in simulations that made us. And that’s cool.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

I'm just giving my opinion on the matter since I was asked. Nothing I say is gospel nor do I take anything as gospel. I know better to think that I know anything much. It dosn't really matter to me, unless, ofcourse, candy, ciggies and watermelons are involved, then it becomes serious.

edit on 13-9-2012 by Arles Morningside because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

I've heard of this being speculated before. I read a really interesting piece a couple years ago, I wish I could remember what it was but it went along those same lines. Very interesting stuff.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I should say Unity, thinking about your post more, I'm under the understanding that Magician's Apprentice is saying that self is seen as blue being, i've re-read it over a few times, it's a little unclear isn't it? Atleast for me, I should have asked for clarification before I posted, but like I said, I thought I read it properly but now I'm wondering about that. If what is being said is to say Magician's Apprentice didn't see self as blue being but saw another being and saw it as blue, then I would need to further add to my response that on another layer of meaning could be interaction with other being, which I forgot to mention in regards to the other beings mentioned in dream as well but then, i wasn't attempting to explaine the whole thing nor go too indepth, just mentioning some wandering thought on things here and there since I was asked. And being intellectually honest, I havn't any proof for any of those thoughts. They're based on studies in these subjects and from my own experiences.

If that is not what your post is about (in your explanation of zee blue wun to me), i'm lost, lost, lost in la loo nee land.

edit on 13-9-2012 by Arles Morningside because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arles Morningside

I should say Unity, thinking about your post more, I'm under the understanding that Magician's Apprentice is saying that self is seen as blue being, i've re-read it over a few times, it's a little unclear isn't it?

The one thing that stood out for me is that Magician's Apprentice calls the experience a dream/OBE. I'd say it was a dream. In my experience when one has an OBE there is no doubt. If what we have is a dream then he wasn't really seeing the self.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

He obe's at night, sometimes astral mental projection, akin to obe/remote viewing, I think and has more than demonstrated this with me. One time I sensed an a man at the door, with my energy recognition psi, and he communicated this thought, Your House Is To Warm. I've had ET checkups and so I asked why he was standing outside in my head after sensing him. Then TMA wrote to me and asked me if I remembered the guy at the door, and said, did I remember that it was too hot.

He has also tried to pull me out of body but I have a good self defense mechanism, I felt the procedure but clung on for dear life, though I want to astrally project and all. But I sensed he had someone with him, and I'm very cautious. It felt like an angel with him or a light being, so I was cautious since there are some bigger bullies too around, demigods of old and some beings are false light, and to me, its about remembering and knowing who is who, though I send Love to everyone, safety is still a big feature for me.

He has shared his very active night life, for some time.

Twice while awake he asked me to close my eyes and come with him. There was a clue the first time, he said, "to put my flippers on!". I heard his voice in my aura and, he said, "To come on!"

I saw a half submerged submarine and he told me there were many Chinese subs off the coast

The other time we made a break for it, heading Home was the goal and we ended up with shared markers, memories of this Lucid Dreamscape, heading through the stargates, it was like going through tubes, and through the great central door. There was an intercept, blue skinned, red haired couple.

And I found the Lucid Crossroads site, which is a real astral plane where they were attempting to get people to meet up, and this couple, man and woman, with red hair and blue skin. Well the real couple are beautiful in their own way,and to me, what I sensed was they were a kind of Gate Keepers, intercept.

He had his own versions there, he saw what I had already been shown some time before that, the dream lab.

In any case, I saw Grand Central Station, and it was like a celebration or home coming, but there was connectors to ever single star and system, and to places Beyond as well. Beyond this universe.

I've sensed his energy from the beginning had a vision about him, when we first wrote, one I'd seen before I came, it was de ju vu kind of thing.
edit on 13-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

What does this have to with not being able to differentiate between a dream and an OBE?

When you say "He obe's at night" are you talking about Magician's Apprentice?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

True that, from my own experiences as well, you're right, there are no doubts. I fergot about the mention of possible OBE, I've been perdy sick for the last several days, not all mentally thar, probably shouldn't have even posted, ahaha, surprised I make any sense.

edit on 14-9-2012 by Arles Morningside because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
** excellent post Magician, well constructed, took a lot of planning
im with you all the way, but when we get to dealing with the Alien /"reptile" Agents, there are TWO types : the standard # (as in Matrix and "devils" in Theology), then the Supervisor category of Quasi "good", who have extremely treacherous abilities to seem "trustable" ("christ" is the worst of the lot, so BEWARE).

** Yesterday i was studying some Lee / Chan interview critical points, like where Lee says goodbye to Chan one day, turns in the taxi door and was about to say something, but didnt. Jackie was curious, just bowed "goodbye dragon brother" but never knew quite what Bruce didnt say. So i concentrated deep on that, what was BL thinking, that stopped him being more friendly to Chan ? i concluded Lee was on edge, feeling he had to face death threats and probably end up killing more enemies, and was not in mood to show "too much" affection to Chan, since to be affectionate takes the edge off preparedness to kill. the ShaoLin edict is to take full responsinility for all ones actions, and its impossible to see any goodness is in >Total< control of this madhouse of a planet, which MEANS you have to kill a few maniacs here and ther for the benefit of the whole...... So despite Lee saying he had "no mind" /the way of no mind, that is not quite true.

** Kamanism only uses the word MINIMISED ego /"I"/mind, finely focussed, sharp instant actions, BUT (but) still with this MINIMISED ability to Think /assess /Decide, before an action, in other words not a Robot to EVEN the Central Jedi Life Force (JLF). because >IF< you abandon your own identity "completely" (like nirvana seeking soft-heads), you will fail to Learn a thousand other things about the cosmos /"god"/ and "the System" /Matrix, and in particular, that even MOST reptiles /"gods"/christ etc are either evil, or so biased towards their own agendas they are virtually evil, at least to anyone who dares to criticise "their" perfections. This is a VERY tricky area, as Bruce himself said "to be yourself". anyway mr.Lee did not have much analytical /theological experience with devils /reptiles/"agents"/# "god" concepts in general, he Rightly concentrated on SURVIVAL and rapid actions, for which his body was in supreme condition. But the one thing he did not acknowledge is that his actions in the NOW, were nevertheless condioned by PREVIOUS thoughts and determinstions. For example he may say never >intended< to kill anyone, but on the other hand, if they died while he was teaching them a lesson for their wrongdoings (like o'hara) then that was "too bad" /live and let die /james bond etc [incidentally Bob Wall got a broken sternum from that flying thrust kick, and 2 others got broken bones, so movie was as real as it could be]. THEN when in his next combat, he is in mode to let "IT" happen, claiming it was "thoughtless", but actually preconditioned is a better word. but Kamanism goes deeply into the "IT", and constantly has to repel the part-1 Telepathic evils, AND keep in check the part-2 effective evils that keep trying to get your "trust" as if "always" trustable, but unfortunately my friends, even the Part-2 quasi "good" Forces of the Jedi, can still be treacherous DISTRACTIONS. they may seem to smile, as if to say "good boy, youre doing the Path correctly", then i say to you Always INCREASE your Alert for their subsequent treachery, since ANY "personality" (god /spirits/your mother/whateve) that constitutes a Localisable Sourse Entity (LSE) will DISTRACT you via Goedelian Loop Dissipation (GLD) of your Focus on the action. we must work in the SILENCE, following only the (often vague /criticisable) "Warmth" of that (WOS), but i think Bruce felt that to be too nice to Jackie (for whom he had the greatest respect), would take the ege off his Preparedness to deal with his future.

** Bruce was a tiny bit wrong, but hey even the famous earthling jesus was Dupe to his own devil, so NOBODY is "perfect" on this planet, nor even in "the heavens", we only can get very close to the Best Souls that are left from the great Cosmic Disaster (GCD). we can overstand "god" and all "his" homosexual scivvies, and work out the problems of our divine Mother Forces, and even experience HER seeming minor untrustabilities. BUT that is all necessary, in order to find our INDIVIDUALITY. so in conclusion the analysis of "IT" can go a LOT furthur with Kamanic Packetal Consciousness (KPC), but unfortunately there are very very few people got enough brains to follow it !!! anyway i Kaman am too old to fight much, so cannot "prove" im right to anyone who needs punching down.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join