It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message I sent to Romney Campaign

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This is my first thread, so go easy on me. I'd like to share the message I sent to the Romney campaign. I know Mitt will never see it, but I hope someone over at Romney central will give it a look, because it really does speak the truth.

Without further ado here it is:

Message from America:

You may have had my vote if you had run a clean and honest primary race. The underhanded, jackbooted thug tactics your campaign and party engaged in during this primary race was despicable and deplorable. You can act ignorant when questioned by Ben Swann about the delegates from Maine, and it may fool some clueless people, but the citizens who actually look past what CNN is telling them KNOW you are aware of what was done, and what lengths you and your party have gone to in order to secure the nomination.

Willard, you may think you can buy the presidency, but I have some breaking news for you - you've doomed your party, and you may as well pack it in now. There is NO CHANCE you will win come November, you've ensured we will suffer under 4 more years of Obama. You lost 10 to 15% of your potential voters (likely much more) with the way you, your lawyers, and the RNC have trampled the democratic process. Are there any other rules you and the RNC would like to change in your best interests???

You'd better hire some good IT personnel, because the only chance you have left is hacking Diebold voting machines. Hear that hissing sound??? That's the air escaping from your dying campaign. Good job buddy, you've put a stake through the heart of America, and we have you to thank.

Well, ATS what do you think? I know there is much, much, more I could have put in there, but I think I got my point across. Even if no one reads it over there it still felt really good to send it.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
It is always good to voice your opinion and let them know. Someone will read it. They won't act on it, but it still matters.

I think you may be right too. For sure he's guaranteed that the Ron Paulers will not unify behind the ticket and it will cost him.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardoom

They don't care....It is a win-win for the establishment we call our government either way! I wish people would quit fighting over which party is "righteous" and just come to realize how bad we have been played by two opposing sides who have done nothing more than wake a good majority of people up to the fact that there is no difference between them.

Did they become so opposite in their so called belief systems because they actually believe in them? NO!! They did it so that they could divide the population into many groups. They have created a country so divided by hatred for those who think differently that NOTHING has a chance of getting better.........only worse! Meanwhile, our politicians play the game and we worship every word that comes out of their mouths..........disgusting!

Divide
Manipulate
Control

It amazes me how the two opposing groups fight on ATS on a daily basis! Meanwhile, TPTB continue it's assault on the American people.....

No one is mature enough to admit, that they were fooled. They will biligerently argue for their team till it will be to late to change anything for the better of the people in this country!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Why do you say it is from America when it is from you?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963

They don't care....It is a win-win for the establishment we call our government either way! I wish people would quit fighting over which party is "righteous" and just come to realize how bad we have been played by two opposing sides who have done nothing more than wake a good majority of people up to the fact that there is no difference between them.

Did they become so opposite in their so called belief systems because they actually believe in them? NO!! They did it so that they could divide the population into many groups. They have created a country so divided by hatred for those who think differently that NOTHING has a chance of getting better.........only worse! Meanwhile, our politicians play the game and we worship every word that comes out of their mouths..........disgusting!

Divide
Manipulate
Control

It amazes me how the two opposing groups fight on ATS on a daily basis! Meanwhile, TPTB continue it's assault on the American people.....

No one is mature enough to admit, that they were fooled. They will biligerently argue for their team till it will be to late to change anything for the better of the people in this country!

You are absolutely correct. No matter who "wins" in November, Mitt and Barack and the rest of them will probably get together behind closed doors after it's all over and have a few taxpayer funded beers and cigars and laugh and joke until the wee hours of the morning about how stupid and gullible us citizens of America truly are...and then promptly vote themselves another raise.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I'm just anticipating the video you will be uploading covering the "interview" at your doorstep, if an opportunity should arise.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Start a facebook fan page called, "letters to Mitt" .. Post it, and have others do the same. Encourage letters from all sides of the fence. And see if you can enact change. You sending him hate mail wont do any good. But you making his hate and love mail avail to be read and commented on, that might do some good.

Try it. See what happens. Then send me a check if it makes you money

edit on 29-8-2012 by SamLuv because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Dnepropetrovsk

Why do you say it is from America when it is from you?

For two reasons. My viewpoint on Mitt is shared by many, and I really never considered voting for the Bainmeister I just threw that in there to make it seem like he lost my vote, which he never actually had in the first place. I'm on the fence with writing in Paul or voting for Johnson. I don't believe either can win, but I do want to send a message to the RNC for the way they treated Paul during the primary run. What's really depressing is any way you slice it we will have four more years of Obama.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

I'm just anticipating the video you will be uploading covering the "interview" at your doorstep, if an opportunity should arise.

I'll be ready with a camera in hand, but I don't think it's near edgy enough to warrant that, but considering what their doing to veterans these days one can never tell. Isn't it great we even have to entertain an idea like that? The Republic is dead, a shell of what it once was. I can only hope it can rise from the ashes one day, but not until the two headed snake party system is gone. Then we may have a real choice not just the same choice in a blue or red wrapper.

When a man like Paul has to run as a republican just to be heard, and have some debate time rather than as a libertarian we really must take a long look at what our political system has become. Third party candidates for the most part are not considered a viable choice by the majority of voters, but these same people will complain about the dems and repubs. It's really frustrating and mind boggling at the same time.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
My message to the Romney camp doesn't involve words. Just two fat middle fingers.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

You Forgot the P.S.

Hey Mittens , the AMERICAN PEOPLE Face You Now , and We are All Out Of Bubble Gum !............

i297.photobucket.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I think you’re a disgruntled RP supporter!

Thanks to you people, America may face 4 more years of Obama. I hope you feel that it will teach us “conservatives” a lesson (you’re wrong but I hope you get the satisfaction you seek).

I’m glad you got that off your chest though!

edit on 29-8-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Thanks to People Like You , LIBERTY is GONE For GOOD if that Happens . Lock and Load Peeps , in Late 2012 , TSHTF..........

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
While I won't comment on your letter, I will say...

Freedom of Speech is something that should always be excercised. Good for you.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Thanks to People Like You , LIBERTY is GONE For GOOD if that Happens

No, thanks to YOU!

Thanks to all the phony conservatives who want to vote Obama because their butt hurts after the RP defeat!

. Lock and Load Peeps , in Late 2012 , TSHTF.........

Locked and Loaded here!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Are the R0n paul is G0d cr0wd ever g0ing t0 get s0me preperati0n H f0r that s0re l00ser ass

Great letter im sure thats g0ing right up chain 0f c0mmand.

I d0ubt 0P really even sent this, just a p0litical satire piece f0r us members
it was hilarious

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

RON PAUL'S 2012 Message is MORE than you Think ..............

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

RON PAUL'S 2012 Message is MORE than you Think ..............

Between you disgruntled RP folks and the disgruntled Obama crowd I’m sure we’ll see something happen.

I’ve always thought the “2012 doomsday” would be a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Thanks to you guys for making that come true for us!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnukeem

Are the R0n paul is G0d cr0wd ever g0ing t0 get s0me preperati0n H f0r that s0re l00ser ass Great letter im sure thats g0ing right up chain 0f c0mmand. I d0ubt 0P really even sent this, just a p0litical satire piece f0r us members it was hilarious

Trust me, it was sent even if it was falling on blind eyes...and what's really hilarious is the fact you can't afford $5 to replace that abortion of a keyboard your using with the broken o key.

edit on 29-8-2012 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Thanks to all the phony conservatives who want to vote Obama because their butt hurts after the RP defeat!

Hey Seahag, who the hell ever said anyone was voting for Obama??? The only reason most Paul supporters were caught up in the Republican mess in the first place is because Paul had to run with that party to even have a fighting chance and be considered a viable candidate due to the brainwashed public that can break free from the left/right paradigm. It's all smoke and mirrors, and I think your caught in the middle of a giant smoke bomb. Open your eyes and actually see what's happening to the U.S.

edit on 29-8-2012 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join