It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My third eye Opened, and now I am in WAY over my head

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
So I have experienced a few rather strange things over the last two weeks, that has me asking questions as I am out of my knowledge base and experience level here. I am looking for any help or input with my problems.

Firstly.
Ive started to lose control of my Astral Projection. Everything goes as it always has except now as I am ascending I get stuck in a dark place full of shadow people, mists, and all sorts of unknown undescribable "figures"

They are all rather un-pleasant. They beckon at me and try to "overcome" me, but I am always able to remind myself I am essentialy in "control" of everything as my reality is merely a projection of my thoughts. So I can always stop them from "getting" me but I Havent been able to make them go away completely. I use a strong light to push them out of my consciousness and field of vision but I am always left with a small part of black left in the top right hand corner of my vision, and I cant shake the last little bit.

This is something I have never expereinced before, but I have only been projecting for the last 3 weeks now. (due to the most profound experience of my life which I posterd about in this forum just recently) I Do it every night I am very happy atm with life, and I cant put it to any recent "bad" experience. Very weird.

Secondly.
Ive realised only within the last few days that with concentration I can pull my consciousness "backwards" and feel and watch time/reality "unfold"

So as we understand our make-up we are energy, and everything is energy Vibrating to a sound. I can feel that sound and can rotate it faster and slower backwards and and forwards watching it on a tv screen "spiralling" away or toward myself. However I can only ever get it to a fraction of a second forward.

This is very hard to explain so I will do my best. I can see the "ping" of the sound and watch the vortex of reality spiral around. When I get stuck in it I can often be guilty of using my fingers to dictate the speed of the rotation.

Put your hand out in front of you and and move each finger around in a circle some clockwise and some anti clockwise. Thats what I find myself doing with both hands to control the speed. Strange? I think so too. My partner has told me that while this is going on I am very slow to respond and sometimes I cant even hear her talking to me.

Any thoughts? or any thoughts on how to extend the field of view so I could go further forward ?

Thirdly.

I Keep accidently pulling people out of their bodies and I don't know how I am doing it or why. Some people enjoy it, others don't. It is always by accident, and its uncontrolable. I can however consciously pull people out but if I do it consciously then they have to allow it.

I accidently pulled my housemate and her boyfriend out the other night and we where stuck out for a very long period of time and we could see our bodies and I was telling them to go back in, but they said they couldn't they where "lost" and they kept telling me they hated it and wanted me to stop it. Problem is I don't know how I am even doing it :/

I would appreciate any thoughts views or if anyone has experienced these sort of things before I would love to hear your experiences.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I can't help you because I don't have any experience with astral projection yet. I'm just lucid dreamer so I only have some experience with sleep paralysis and ofcourse lucid dreams. But dude you can always pull me out of my body, I would absolutely love that haha!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
In addition to these enhanced experiences, are you experiencing anything else such as becoming completely aware of your surroundings, a shift from temporal thinking to spatial thinking, becoming aware of other people's perspectives and things of that nature? Also, transcending traditional values and thinking of things in terms of what is healthy for you and those around you?

That happened to me a few years ago, and it was very hard to master, I am still working on it.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Bro You just literally summed everything up to the top. I Am also starting to consider the nature of my own consciousness, and How to get onto a better path.

I feel that the awnsers to my questions are just around the corner, that the knowledge I receive will unlock the awnsers. However I feel I need to overcome this darkness first.. I realize it is my own path and only I can figure it out, but that being said any suggestions?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Sacri

I Keep accidently pulling people out of their bodies and I don't know how I am doing it or why. Some people enjoy it, others don't. It is always by accident, and its uncontrolable. I can however consciously pull people out but if I do it consciously then they have to allow it.

Do you have to know the person in order to do this, or are you able to do it over great distances?

I've had a couple of OBEs, I think, but not for long.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I'm going to have a guess that you didn't balance yourself before attempting to open your third eye? Just opening it without giving some attention to your other chakras can from what I have heard cause some problems, especially fear. Perhaps this would be something to consider.

Your room mates might not be ready for you to just come along and yank them out. If what you are saying is true about your ability to do it, have you tried talking to your room mate about the experience in waking consciousness?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
reply to post by Sacri

Do you have to know the person in order to do this, or are you able to do it over great distances?

I would like to know this too.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
although i am very open minded, and listen to all perspectives and weigh them up, i find it very hard to believe that you can unintentionally make your house-mates leave their body. Are you sure you aren't experiencing some kind of seizures?
edit on 29/8/2012 by outsidethesquare because: sp2

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Simply put, Mother Earth is rising up to dimension 4. dimension 4 is the underworld so expect a lot more of the same my friend until reach 5D. Lookup da13thsun on youtube he can explain all of this.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sacri

All right cool, if you are experiencing those kind of symptoms like I have been, I was going to recommend working on mastering all of those changes and in doing so, I figure it would make your astral experiences easier to control. I plan on trying astral travel and stuff eventually, right now I'm working on lucid dreaming.

It really took me a LONG time to get accustomed to being able to sense other people's perspectives. It got overwhelming. I remember having a lot of dreams where I felt like I was dying, being ripped out of my body and stuff during this time.

As far as living in the moment, there are two things I suggest - you can still be organized in the moment by organizing those things around you. I also find that the temporal flow seems to be reversed - while before, you might have been moving forward towards goals, now you might find that it is easier to learn from the past (experience), or just experience in general.

Saying that, it is still possible to bring novelty into the world, but it is easier to process and organize novelty that already exists and needs to be organized.

I hope that helps.

One last thing - before all these other changes happened, I believed in God and spirituality, but felt like I knew it didn't exist. I remember when I was finally able to transcend this. I was standing next to a black lake, which represented accepting that spirituality didn't exist. It turns out that by standing on the edge, I was wasting my time - so I decided to screw it and jump in. I fell through the dark depths, and in doing so, I began to see specks of light - it turns out that it was easier to see the light while in the darkness. That is how my spiritual journey started.

I have been working on some philosophy primarily to deal with these symptoms, check out this thread here:

Open Discussion on Philosophy

Does that help? Let me know.

edit on 29-8-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

Four weeks ago I did not believe in the slightest any of this stuff. I never attempted to open my third eye it just happened. I am so very new to all of this, while I had some knowledge in relation to this wider topic. I have been pouring through material to learn as much as I can.

I'm not intentionally yanking people, and with my housemate I tried talking to her about it. Her response to be blunt was "that was #ed I dont want to talk about it"

I have however had hours of conversation with my partner about our experiences, and she absolutly loves it !

Besides these people I have only accidently yanked another person out at random, a middle-aged woman she thanked me for it then flew away before I could say anything, or ask her questions. I don't know how it happened.

Three out of the Four people have been in the room with me, the middle aged lady was not. I'd like to try and see if I can do it over a distance, I feel I have the potential to do so.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

You have been a massive help my friend !

My Dreams have been extremly chaotic too, but on a different level. Every night it is the same thing, My consciousness is spiralling backwards and I reach certain "points" at which I am aware of the MUCH bigger picture, I wish I could get the words out of my head to describe what I am seeing, and how it makes sense, but It boggles my mind attempting to do so. I will do my best, as I am unwinding backwards, I can only make sense of the fact, that I am in fact going backwards towards the birth of my consciousness, and when I reach that place I suddenly gain sight of the bigger picture, and I realise that I am looking at an infinite number of "realities" unfolding and being lived out in front of me. Once I have gained this sight, I start to move myself backwards again, last night In my sleep I counted 9 recognitions of "the bigger picture" This "bigger picture" is the most intense, and vivid level of awareness I have ever experienced. It is quite simply profound.

I am having a read through your thread good read

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Sacri

Thanks! I take meticulous notes of my experiences and have been able to comprehend these things through years of thinking. I have also had a few spiritual friends to guide me on the earlier stages. When I read your thread, I thought I might be able to help, as I have done a lot of personal research on this over the course of five years or so.

You might be experiencing a realization of the fifth dimension, which is choice. That is what your dream signifies to me. Basically, our timeline is one of many and the choices you make change which timeline you are on. This could be what you are attempting to deal with - the realization that you have the power to choose, and the realization that you make thousands of choices every day that could affect you and those around you in a positive or negative manner, can be overwhelming -

Especially compared to the two other main schools of thought, which are that everything is predestined or that if you follow a certain religion, you will go to Heaven. It can be hard when you transcend these and realize that your own choices affect the quality of your life and those around you, and until you have a good grasp on what you should do about it, it can be a massive headache.

Of course, at the point of your birth, you would be an initiate on your journey and at this point, you would have the whole experience of life open to you. This explains your dream quite well.

I'm actually rather surprised that without knowing any of this, you are having these dreams. It lends credence to my research.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I have started to take note of every little detail I can remember, Though I record myself talking about it, I am not very educated or eloquent in my writings it is much easier to communicate my thoughts through voice.

It's Funny how you metion choice. Last night As I reached a new awareness each time I consciouslly started applying the law of attraction. My mind was pouring images, feelings, events, and lifestyle changes into my vortex of reality. I am going to try and make an effort to do this every time, I'm very interested to watch it unfold.

I have so many questions, here is another. Have you ever felt as though you have the ability to not only simultaneously take in, but to consciously be aware of ,two different realities that are going on close by ?

A simple example would be this. Last night I was watching tv, and doing some work on my laptop, When I came to realize my body was below me. Sweet an OBE ! yet as I was watching myself type, my vision split and I consciously became aware of a soft music, I could not make out the words, I was only aware of the fact that I was watching tv and typing on my laptop in one reality, and in another very very very similar to my own. I was simply laying on the couch listening to music.

May I also ask what your comment relates to in regards to your research ?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
In a philosophical context, and spiritually speaking...You can only take so much before you have to give something of equal or lesser value back. Are these abilities that your imagination is helping you perceive worth slowly going mad?

If power or visceral experience is your spiritual aim you are in for a long ride!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I had a similar problem.

As someone else said you basically opened your 3rd eye before you where ready.

Work on your other chakras, and draw more energy into your body through meditation and what not.

If you raise it enough you/they will no longer be able to perceive each-other.

Worked for me

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
You have your reality but so does everyone else, from that perspective we are all equally powerful. However, each interprets the others' power differently. You interpret reality according to what you have accepted as truths and untruths which can be visualized like a book on a pedestal in the center of your soul which only you can access. Everyone has such a book but we can never see eachothers book 'directly' it is only possible to guess what another holds as truth or untruth as we communicate with eachother. You can also view your truths and untruths as a library of books with topics and subjects and another room with all the undecided information. Just know you can only visit your own personal library otherwise you might end up in others' and then you will live according to their truths. Which I'm guessing is what would happen if you would allow yourself to go with those figures you mentioned which I would not recommend doing.

If you want to make it to this shared world you will have to abandon the idea you can move others. Only the individual can move itself because of one's own interpretation of the stimuli or phenomenon which creates their illusion of reality or experience.

Picture the astral as a 3d sphere, not a 2d piece of paper of high and low. In the center of the sphere is where you want to be, you will know it when you get there as you would not want to move any further. It might be you will choose to stay for awhile but move on later. The more you are away of this center, the darker it becomes. The more your book has in common with this book that is in the center (which doesn't belong to anyone), the origin in a way or like a neverending story or which describes the laws of the center the closer you will be. At some point your book will be finished and you can live there permanently for all of eternity and also leave whenever you want to assist those who are still writing their own book of truth.

No inhabitants in this shared world can move one another, they are all free and move according to their book of truth which happen to have common truths. It cannot be anyone there can enter a persons house against their will and force them out. This might be the case on earth where for example police might enter a house and take away the wanted person but is not so in the astral planes. Those in doubt of this or simply haven't accepted their truths (usually because of lack of understanding or misinterpration) end up in dark places.

Abandon the idea of factions and groups and consider yourself a faction of your own and rely on your own individual power. Don't interpret pulling others out of their bodies, it shouldn't be possible. They are doing this themselves because they are not doing their homework and you happen to observe the consequences. They simply want to get to know you and what you stand for better because it might benefit them themselves. As for your roommates, they are simply wrong to tell you to stop it. They should be studying and learn how to control themselves. I understand they might not like you if you accept this. Just tell them you can't pull them out of their bodies and if they don't want to believe this that is their choice.

It is normal you become slower as you are dealing with stimuli from 2 worlds where others only deal with stimuli from this world and the other world is like energy emanating from the books I mentioned interacting with eachother automatically. Once you choose to open your third eye you effectively choose to take control of this interaction which is good but a lot more difficult. It is the difference between doing things in full awareness or being half asleep.

I don't want to warn you and know that I'm not in a relationship like you but what you are doing might create problems if you do not do this together and talk about this, this should be practiced either solo or within a group who have the same goals, ideals or they have many truths and untruths in common.
edit on 30/8/2012 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
May someone be kind enough to explain what on Earth Astral Projection is and....we have a third eye????

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I think astral projection is much like, an hallucinogenic trip - with the right chemical.

These dark places, and unsavoury creatures are IN you. they are repressed feelings, things you pushed aside as to not deal with them. These things are beckoning you because they need to be dealt with in order to move on, or enlighten yourself.

There is a reason why you dont induce a mind altering trip when you are in a foul mood or have too much negativity going on.

I am not saying, GO OUT, DO DRUGS! Im just giving my two cents.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sacri

I feel that the awnsers to my questions are just around the corner, that the knowledge I receive will unlock the awnsers. However I feel I need to overcome this darkness first.. I realize it is my own path and only I can figure it out, but that being said any suggestions?

I'm just assuming you are male. It would be better imho not to think in terms of receiving knowledge, especially for males. Receiving is something associated with the feminin, males should view knowledge as creating it. Ofcourse you need to see something first in order to analyze it.

Use something as simple as a candle visualization when in darkness, see yourself creating the candle, watch a youtube movie or read any page about how they are made. The darkness just represents spaces which contain information you don't know yet or are unaware of. It's also important to know the candle you make isn't yours but belongs to the earth, if anything happens to it or it simply burns out, give it up and create a new one. Or just think of a tree, cut it down and use twig, grab some branches and make a torch.

You could later go for a full blackhawk visualization using lights like in the movie Independence day (without being blown up ofcourse) but then you would have to know all the parts of a blackhawk chopper and at least played some simulation games in order to understand how to fly it and know about the mining process, how iron is melted into parts. You can also ask spirit guides like any horse but don't expect you can control it unless you have actually rode on one at least once in your life.
edit on 30/8/2012 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join