It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My third eye Opened, and now I am in WAY over my head

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
for the third part you were stating you were able to pull people out of their bodies. to me this seems as though you have the purpose of "unplugging" people from the "matrix" so to speak. some people are ready or comfortable with that and, of course, others are not. so I'm just sayin, don't feel too bad that they got upset. maybe try and talk to them about it in person and explain that you didn't really know what was happening either and comfort them a bit.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sacri
reply to post by dodgygeeza

I'd like to try and see if I can do it over a distance, I feel I have the potential to do so.

Well, if you want a volunteer then you have one here.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

Thanks bro I like and take on board that thought process, I recently watched a documentry on sacred geometry and that makes a whole lot of sense on quite a few levels.

I will give it a try tonight !

Originally posted by dodgygeeza

I'd like to try and see if I can do it over a distance, I feel I have the potential to do so.

U2U me and lets give it a go then.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

There is so much in this I appreciate the thoughts, and input thank you very much !

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

My tail appears to have retreated through my legs
I'll let you know if I re-grow a set of balls again!

I would like to keep in contact via U2U though when the thread dies down as I'm extremely interested in this.

Does the ability to "pull" people work on anyone?
edit on 31-8-2012 by dodgygeeza because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Stop what your doing now, theres alot more going on than you understand, your not going to be happy when you find out whats really happening. I hear voices and there all telling me that im the one causing all these anomalies. I dont know how to stop it and im sorry for ruining your astral projections, but our whole universe is something you and i dont understand, but somehow i have power over it because of the technology i was given without my knowledge and did not realize i was doing things until it was too late. I pull people out of their bodies too and they speak to me for a bit, there are beings im defending us against using my abilities but please listen, im know im not crazy.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Hi there!
Great thread sacri.
I have had my own experiences in the astral. They have been real eye openers. Some were good, others not.

But I will give you a word of caution. Watch out for what you choose to believe. Only you know your truth. I am not telling that no one can help you with their advice. What I am telling you is that ideas can be a powerful things.

Better be cautious to what you hear or read, because they can grow in your mind, as firms as roots of a tree.
I have choose better to trust myself. That essence of God we all have will lead your way if you let it. Hence, listen to yourself and your higher self.

As you did find out there is endless possibilities. Do not get caught in the bubbles of other peoples ideas.

But If you need an astral partner...
... lets give it a go! track me down and I will show you a few interesting places I have visited before.

Best regards.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Sacri

You have far too much fear to be playing around in places that aren't familiar to you.

First...clean out your egoic tendencies. Then you can go exploring in the open Universe. Until then...you can count on more of what you're currently experiencing.

Embrace Unconditional LOVE...

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
It sounds like you lost your mind and not opened your "third eye".

There is only one truth once you learn that you will forget about everything else.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Very good thread, I am very interested in this subject as I am pretty sure I have had lucid dreams for awile there I could do it everytime I took a nap. For me It starts out like I hear or feel a loud vibration hard to explain then I fly or jump real high and have that same feeling I get on a rollercoster but I just keep telling my self i'm ok Its just a dream.
Like I can control it some what, I would love to be able to have a real OBE if someone whould be willing to help.
Again good post, and a great topic

Preston.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
From have come to understand, there are various ways to achieve the various states of enlightenment. In the Tibetan Book of The Dead, there is a section on purifying the spirit and realizing the inherent, empty nature of reality. I started to experience things, and finally had an OBE & contact with a higher being, one atleast in my own perception. He answered unasked questions, and purified me in a way... it opened a door to many abilities and sensitivities I still am growing and getting accustomed to.

Later in the ancient holy text, there is a section that describes the visions one feels after death...the radiant light, than darkness, manifested with both light and dark spirits. To escape this cyclic existence you must realize reality is all but an illusion, that is the key, in a nutshell.

So your first question, that area of darkness could be somewhere between here and the Otherworld. I sometimes feel that some people take astral projection too lightly; not trying to scare you but many say the disconnection of the body & soul CAN happen in odd forms. Which is why, instead of telling you to stop (although I think you should enjoy the ride) is one word. Crystals.
Quartz, Amethyst, Lapis Lazuli (2nd only to gold in ancient Eygpt), Larimar, Selenite, Calcite... I could name many that have amazing spiritual, mental, physical properties. Specifically, they alter those vibrations in a way beneficial to your life and the life around you if you intend it to be so. Both to protect & allecerate your spiritual progession. I would also, considering your situation, get a black snowflake Obsidian (the rock Nostradamus sometimes used for scrying), which I've found to be extremely good at absorbing negativity. I personally tossed mine into the sea when I felt my time was done with it.
I would strongly recommend buying Judy Hall's 'Crystal Bible' if you find yourself pulled to them after getting a few at your local metaphysical shop or outdoor market etc..
A chakra layout, crystal gridding, would be ideal. It sounds like one or so of your chakra's could be blown, something that could be fixed by simple meditation but first you would need to identify what the problem is. Why did you originally start looking into expanding your higher senses? If you are doing everything for knowledge in the intent of light peace and understanding, finally to become One, you're good. You just can't, as it's SO easy for us to do, let your ego get caught up in the way. Also, the series on youtube, spirit science, goes into Crystals, check it out. Think of them as wise old friends that can help you heal.

Feel free to PM me if you have any further questions... best of luck my friend.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I want to bring this up, for something is really bothering me about all these pineal threads, and its 12 22 for some reason I had to see that. But, in any case, there are 3 up right now that are about possible scarey pineal things.

Are they really doing this to scare people off waking up?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Now all of your problems are very simply solved, but of course not so simple, it takes lifelong work, or running the good race.

But its about STO, raising frequency with happiness, choosing what will bring you and those around you happiness. Especially those around you. Striving to make those around you happy. Being into others and helping turn around and overcome all dark squares in self, turn negatives into positives including in thought.

Also I highly recommend at least 50 mgs of Iodide and 7.77 ph balance in food, ie fruit, vegetables, if not vegetarian then a little fish and chicken, and organic eggs, they have all that you need for bones, teeth that red meat have including iron, and so does chicken livers.

I take more, but am pulsing right now, every other day for detox, had some symptoms, but have crystal iodide pure and some tiny spoons. The drop is 1/64th and the smidgen is 1/32, i am on the smidgen, kids will stay on the drop and may work to the smidgen for 2 months. I will work to the 1/16th. So for 8 months or so, detox.

It detox's pineal and body of all heavy metals, and toxins too.

So detox and pineal detox, and right attitude, Love, STO, overcoming argumetns and all raised voices, and all negativity, but make others happy.

This even more than doing Chakra meditatins is needed. The natural ways of breaking the 7 seals is, by striving to protect the health and body temple. First Chakra. Overcoming primitive sexuality and selfishness and being Loving and selfless with sexuality. Second Chakra. Developing Self Discipline and Routines and putting your material life in order. But from a higher perspective, seeing through the material and Balancing Mom and Dad, ie Equalizing and compassion to those in need with Dad's self sufficiency, so, this is not cut and dried, but striving to do the best we can to overcome the world and be sovereign, that is the Third Chakra, also, to the gut intstinct. There is brain physiology and psi toggle spots in our gut and heart, and so beign in the moment and being guided by our insight.

The Higher Chakra's are the selfess, compassion, serving others with your talents, making other's happy, ministry, ones that opens the third eye the right way, and then phones home to Family and Higher Self on the crown chakra.

All in all, its doing this, that is more important than sitting and meditating, though you could meditate on your life problems and seek to overcome them.

But putting it into action, living with integrity and love is what opens them naturally.

So you don't have to do it, they're actually symbols or doors ot knowledge in their own right.

Rise above and choose happiness and then from a higher spot, look down on silly troubles and love yourself and all involved, forgive self and all involved and then strive to learn the lesson.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sacri

Read books by the monroe institute and the beginners guide to asttrsl projection... Sounds like you just need more knowledge so u can be and feel more in control, until you do i wouldnt practice anymore

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Yes, you make a good point. I am too, aware of all the threads that are popping up in the site, concerning this matter, but I thought it was only my imagination, since I am interested in this topic too.

And, as you mention, I have noticed that there is people that want to scare away others that may want to experiment with this matters. I am convinced that some people want us afraid. Maybe there is, after all, a spiritual warfare and we are the price. Curious thing that we are so close to december.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I actually watched that whole series just the other week, and I have been planning on purchasing some crystals next week when the markets are set up. I am going to go through my whole house as suggested in the mini series and try and raise the frequency of my apartment.

As for diet I'm a recreational body builder, So my diet really only consists of chicken, fish, and vegetables, and greens.

My tail appears to have retreated through my legs
I'll let you know if I re-grow a set of balls again!

I would like to keep in contact via U2U though when the thread dies down as I'm extremely interested in this.

Does the ability to "pull" people work on anyone?
edit on 31-8-2012 by dodgygeeza because: (no reason given)

For sure mate ! You can send me a message any time

Astral Alien. I am very keen to try that !

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
any chance in someone pulling me out of body please
thank you

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Personally, I'd recommend what I always recommend. Stop it. You're fumbling around in the dark, and you have no training whatsoever. Go watch television, eat a cheeseburger. Pretend it's all fake and for loonies and convince yourself that it's all your imagination.

Edit: If you absolutely must know, there are a hell of a lot more directions than you're accustomed to there. I'll give you a hint. Try traveling with the spirals, moving your whole body along with them. But be careful, and leave a marker so you can find your way back.
edit on 24-7-2015 by LongArmLugh because: Meh...fine

2nd Edit: I really cannot stress Be Careful enough. Those things tugging at you and trying to overcome you are very real, and the further you get away from the Astral planes in Earth's magnetic field, the stronger you're going to have to be to ward them off and keep your sense of self. You're directionless, though. Like a sailor without a compass or stars. You take one of those spirals you're not familiar with you could end up somewhere you might not like, or might not be able to escape from. Then your body will go into a coma and they will hook it up to machines. You don't want that.
edit on 24-7-2015 by LongArmLugh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
You're denying one of your astral rotations due to your fear of something. You must now focus with your left rotation by thinking deep into yourself, calm yourself down, and focus on things like love, forgiveness, and letting go rather than holding onto what you think you know. Love god and accept the unknown. The fact that you can only go forward for a short amount of time is because you're holding onto the past rather than accepting the future. Over time you'll learn to love so fully that you can love your past rather than be stuck in it like you are. Smoke some weed and focus on your anxiety or depression and clear it all. Also the black spot near your right frontal corex is something you can see only because you've basically opened your third eye on yourself rather than on love and the things you're grounded in. You're afraid of the black spot because that is your own vibration that you're denying by not being in it, and you can't get rid of it because it's physically impossible to remove one of your rotations, the only thing you can do is deny it, which is what you're doing.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join