It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crash Recovery Teams

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Remedy

Originally posted by jephers0n

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by jephers0n
That burden is actually on you. Re-read the OP. He is asking for information, and what organization can, could, or would carry out this task.

You actually should read the op's post, and you would have seen

"it is known that there "operators" that go to the crash site and cordoning the area for possible risks from some radioactive source of UFO"

So how is that "known"?

Several posts up there is your answer. Now prove no Unidentified Flying Object has ever crashed. Shouldn't be too hard.

There have been zero posts in this thread, providing evidence of "Recovery teams". Unless i missed one...

Could you point out the post that provided evidence of such teams?

Toxicsurf's post has a link to nicap, with possibilities therein.

Start there.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jephers0n

That was a good article.

My issue with it is this: That article, provides evidence, that if there WERE any UFO crashes, that those would probably be the teams that handled it.

But it doesn't provide any evidence of UFOs actually ever being recovered or examined.

So it's not really fair to say that that constitutes evidence of "UFO recovery teams".

I mean, of course, if something crashed...SOMEONE would handle it.

Saying that something COULD happen, is not evidence that it does...

Am I wrong?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Those teams would be tasked with retrieving a crashed unidentified craft, or UFO. Kandinsky also mentioned another agency, and gortex mentioned a few.

Note that at no point in the OP or my responses were 'flying saucers' or 'alien spaceships' mentioned (besides on that nicap page, and those teams were apparently decommissioned a while back)

A downed, unidentified craft would be just that. Once recovered, the identification begins.

My point is that for a definite statement that there is no agency which would deal with this, one should prove that statement.

I note as well that the OP referenced Clifford Stone, in a later reply, mentioning 'extraterrestrial corpses', of which I know of no evidence of having ever existed.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jephers0n

You're right. I think I was misunderstanding you.

I guess maybe I was assuming that you were coming from the alien angle. And you're right, you never said that. My bad

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
We are talking about possible highly compartmentalized information.

I give you an example in relation to UFO crash recovery teams. The Black Ops, these ops are not disclosed because that could give the public a horrible truth and could violate the U.S. Constitution and missions can be related to a highly classified military program or some secret black operation and people would not be prepared to know that information because would cause much shocking controversies in a worldwide. Almost Black ops are classified, like Black Budget.

Now we're talking about supposed UFO crash recovery teams, it is clear if possible conceal any secret military operation, both to protect their personnel like to avoid any knowing of public opinion, it is quite possible that these recovery teams exists. One thing that is clear, we have no idea what government agency or military establishment they belong and from where are selected these "operators" that are sending after the ufo crash, but it is known that there is something behind this theories very important.

Most of the operations performed by Delta Force are not to our knowledge, so here we can't rule out the idea that these Delta Force Operators are behind of these Extraterrestrial Biological Entities to search and capture them and lookup shortly after the UFO crash?

I think there are several Teams for these recovery operations. Some engaged in search and capture of Extraterrestrial Biological Entities who have escaped of UFO crashed and other Teams that are dedicated to researching the UFO craft and entities.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Public interest in UFOs really took off following a rash of witness reports in 1947, and there is no doubt that sightings of unidentified objects in the skies over the U.S. were of great interest to the government and military services. The first formal investigation to evaluate the "flying discs" was Project SIGN in 1948. At that time, the Air Force had no idea what these objects were, or how to defend against them if they were a threat to national security. In a secret memorandum from Gen. Nathan Twining dated 23 September 1947, he stated that he believed the sightings represented a real (not imagined) phenomenon, but decried "the lack of physical evidence in the shape of crash recovered exhibits which would undeniably prove the existence of these objects."

In 1953, Capt. Edward Ruppelt, head of Project BLUE BOOK, gave a secret briefing on UFOs to the senior leadership of Air Defense Command (ADC) in which he stated that "there is no - and I want to emphasize and repeat the word no - evidence of this in any report the Air force has received...We have never picked up any hardware. By that I mean any pieces, parts, whole articles, or anything that would indicate an unknown material or object." During another secret briefing in March 1948, a SIGN investigator stated, "I can't even tell you how much we would give to have one of those crash in an area so that we could recover whatever they are."

In a secret letter to the Director of USAF Intelligence in November 1948, the Air Material Command chief of intelligence stated, "The possibility that the reported objects are vehicles from another planet has not been ignored. However, tangible evidence to support conclusions about such a possibility are completely lacking...The exact nature of these objects cannot be established until physical evidence, such as that which would result from a crash, has been obtained."

If any single organization would have been responsible for UFO crash recovery, it would have likely been the 4602nd Air Intelligence Service Squadron. The 4602nd AISS was activated in March 1952 in order to provide the ADC with an air-combat intelligence collection capability. The squadron had the combat mission of supporting the ADC intelligence function through overt collection, limited field analysis, and rapid reporting of air combat intelligence from positive field sources (downed enemy aircraft, enemy materiel, and enemy documents). It was also tasked to render general support of the ADC intelligence mission as directed. In the event of an attack on U.S. soil, it was capable of functioning as a fully trained combat unit capable of immediate movement through any type of terrain regardless of the climatic conditions or difficulty of access. Squadron personnel were trained to be capable of fully investigating crashed enemy equipment, interrogating enemy personnel, translating enemy documents, and reporting Essential Elements of Information in time to be of value to unit commanders. During peacetime, the 4602d AISS was assigned the primary mission of training, effecting liaison, and otherwise preparing for full and instantaneous performance of its combat mission; its secondary mission involved supporting ADC training and other activities.

With little opportunity to perform its specified task, the 4602nd AISS used real events as opportunities for practice and training. In November 1955, a C-54 transport crashed on Mt. Charleston, Nevada, while transporting U-2 project personnel to the secret base at Groom Lake (Area 51). There were no survivors. Three weeks later, members of the 4602nd AISS conducted what they described as a “training exercise” at the crash site. A four-man team spent three days on the rugged, snow-covered mountain. Although the mission was officially a mock rescue for training purposes, it was more likely an attempt to recover classified material from the C-54 crash site.

Similarly, any dedicated UFO crash retrieval team would use every opportunity to gain real world experience while awaiting the eventuality of an extraterrestrial vehicle crashing on Earth. Unacknowledged "black" projects vehicles from Area 51 and Tonopah Test Range, for example, have crashed on public land in close proximity to populated areas. Security and recovery of debris was paramount in these cases.

I have seen no evidence that a single organization has been involved in "black" project crash recovery. More important, these highly sensitive crash sites have not been sanitized. If debris from secret projects from Area 51 can be found today at crash sites that were supposedly "cleaned up," then the same should be true of any alleged UFO crash site.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
There is nothing more secret than unacknowledged special access programs (SAPs). Only personnel with a need-to-know are briefed in. In UFOlogy, conventional wisdom dictates that the crash of an extraterrestrial craft would be treated similarly to an unacknowledged SAP. Additionally, there is no more unambiguous directive than, "Clean up every trace." That order has been given for many SAP crash-retrievals, and presumably would also apply to a UFO crash.

Why is this important? Simply put, we can study historical government crash retrievals of stealth aircraft and spy planes and compare them to UFO crash retrieval stories. Interestingly, many UFO crash retrieval stories have a lot of elements in common with stories of “black” project crash recoveries:

1. The vehicle/object crashed on public or private land in relatively close proximity to a population center (city, town or rural community).

2. Civilian witnesses either saw the object crash or came across wreckage at the impact site.

3. Government/military personnel secured the crash site and kept unauthorized personnel away for as long as necessary to retrieve the debris.

4. Civilian witnesses were warned not to speak of what they saw. Unauthorized photos/film were confiscated.

5. Because of the Top Secret nature of the debris, recovery crews were ordered to give clean-up top priority.

Crash events involving SAP vehicles from Area 51 and other classified facilities share these characteristics in every detail. Yet identifiable debris still remains at these sites.

For several case studies of "black" aircraft crash retrievals, I recommend reading "After The Fire: How the Government Responds to Top Secret Crashes" (Peter W. Merlin, 2006). It was presented at the 4th Annual UFO Crash Retrieval Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada (10-12 November 2006), and is published in the proceedings. I believe this is available from www.majesticdocuments.com

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join