It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crash Recovery Teams

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Hi there I've heard and read many stories and articles, but so far nothing is known officially about which agency of the United States government is responsible for carrying out the recovery of a UFO crash in U.S. continent, it is known that there "operators" that go to the crash site and cordoning the area for possible risks from some radioactive source of UFO (hence the name "area sanitized").

There has been talk of NRBQ Army teams to mitigate these effects. Guys do you think? What agency can carry out all these operations?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by rayktheon

Maybe one , none or all of these could be involved ....

Special Activities Division (CIA)
NRO
DIA
Or maybe it would be a team that we nor anybody else has never heard of , super secret operations done by super secret personnel .

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by rayktheon
but so far nothing is known officially about which agency of the United States government is responsible for carrying out the recovery of a UFO crash in U.S. continent, it is known that there "operators" that go to the crash site and cordoning the are

It is exactly the same group that recovers the invisible pink unicorns when they are found....

There is no such group as there has been no crashed UFO's

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by rayktheon

When the Needles crash happened, it was the NNSA who were involved. They're trained for nuclear-related incidents and get about in black SUVs. So along with Gortex' ideas, I'd put these in the frame.

In all honesty though, I don't think there's much truth in any of the crashed saucer stories. Roswell? Who knows? The rest are all the fantasies of strange people.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Clifford Stone said that there are not a "organism" or agency in particular for these cases, indeed there are an US army unit specializing in NRBQ matter and is sent to the UFO crash site to clean up area or sanitize the impact zone.

Personally I think that there should be more personnel involved. I give an example, once up that UFO crashed, personnel must realize a security perimeter and cordon off the entire impact zone to prevent discover the crashed object in question. This "security operators" personnel I guess it must be essential to carry out search possible operations of extraterrestrial bodies from the object that has crashed and then transfer them to the base.

Then, I suppose there are more personnel involved, like experts on CBRN units to check for traces of radioactivity from the crashed object and decontaminate the crash site and sanitize the perimeter. It's a very complicated issue and this may be more complicated than we could ever imagine.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Air Force...or ADC
Project Moon Dust........maybe...

Mattingley, in his letter to Bingaman to correct the previous mistakes, wrote, ”In 1953, during the Korean War, the Air Defense Command organized intelligence teams to deploy, recover, or exploit at the scene downed enemy personnel, equipment, and aircraft. The unit with responsibility for maintaining these teams was located at Fort Belvoir, Virginia. As the occasion never arose to use these air defense teams, the mission was assigned to Headquarters, United States Air Force in 1957 and expanded to include the following peace-time functions: a) Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs), to investigate reliably reported UFOs within the United States; b) Project MOON DUST, to recover objects and debris from space vehicles that had survived re-entry from space to earth; c) Operation BLUE FLY, to expeditiously retrieve Soviet Bloc equipment.”

www.nicap.org...
edit on 29-8-2012 by Toxicsurf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

but so far nothing is known officially about which agency of the United States government is responsible for carrying out the recovery of a UFO crash in U.S. continent, it is known that there "operators" that go to the crash site and cordoning the are

It is exactly the same group that recovers the invisible pink unicorns when they are found....

So i didn't have to give up my invisible pink unicorn?

Damn!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I suspect that the recover groups would be Air Force personnel. The Army does not fly anything over two-engine aircraft, mostly to haul generals around.

The Air Material Command has plenty of C-130s that can do great things when you have something down. They can travel faster than 'copters to different areas around the country in a few hours, air-drop paratroops and equipment to make a site secure in jiffy time and land on nearby unimproved airfields or roads.

And of course, the boys and girls in blue do have some capability and expertise in doing craft recoveries. No doubt it would be an elite, highly secret unit(s) something like the Army's Rangers and the Navy SEALS. We just never hear about them.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

So I will be the one to ask you now to prove your statements, otherwise you should put a disclaimer that it is just your personal opinion.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
The US Army has teams for this.. This I know for a fact, but I can't verify it here or anywhere... Ever..

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
The US Army has teams for this.. This I know for a fact, but I can't verify it here or anywhere... Ever..

Personal opinions are cool.

And there are cases where it would seem that there are US teams which would seem to handle such occurrences.

Once again, though, the actual proof on either side is likely never to see the light of day.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jephers0n
So I will be the one to ask you now to prove your statements, otherwise you should put a disclaimer that it is just your personal opinion.

I will prove it right after the OP proves that there are UFO recovery teams....
edit on 31-8-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

I will prove it right after the OP proves that there are UFO recovery teams....
edit on 31-8-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

That burden is actually on you. Re-read the OP. He is asking for information, and what organization can, could, or would carry out this task.

You claim that there has never been a crashed UFO (which, logically, cannot be proven), in an aggressive, and sarcastic way.

So I ask you again, to prove that there has never been a crash, which should be easy for you, based on your clearly inside knowledge of the phenomena (Catch my sarcasm?). Again I say, absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. You have your work cut out.
edit on 31-8-2012 by jephers0n because: spelling

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

That burden is actually on you. Re-read the OP. He is asking for information, and what organization can, could, or would carry out this task.

You actually should read the op's post, and you would have seen

"it is known that there "operators" that go to the crash site and cordoning the area for possible risks from some radioactive source of UFO"

So how is that "known"?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jephers0n

But you are asking him to prove a negative. Which is patently unfair, as it is impossible.

However, the OP said in his original post, that "it is known that there are teams".

He has yet to provide any evidence to back that up. So technically, the ball is still in his court, as far as needing to provide evidence.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

You beat me to it! lol!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

"it is known that there "operators" that go to the crash site and cordoning the area for possible risks from some radioactive source of UFO"

So how is that "known"?

Several posts up there is your answer. Now prove no Unidentified Flying Object has ever crashed. Shouldn't be too hard.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Now prove no Unidentified Flying Object has ever crashed. Shouldn't be too hard.

How can I prove a negative?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

So how is that "known"?

Several posts up there is your answer. Now prove no Unidentified Flying Object has ever crashed. Shouldn't be too hard.

There have been zero posts in this thread, providing evidence of "Recovery teams". Unless i missed one...

Could you point out the post that provided evidence of such teams?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join