It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RNC Attendee Allegedly Threw Nuts At Black CNN Camerawoman, Said ‘This Is How We Feed Animals’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

How about the democrat congress woman who said she wished that Hurricane Isaac would kill of the republicans at the republican convention. Now, that's news.

Well that would be news...if it happened...but what you are referring to is a comment by an ACTRESS, Ellen Barkin, not a Democrat congress woman.

And yet I'm supposed to believe you are an informed commenter???

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by Ben81

You've read Ron Pauls newsletters, right?

heheheheuheuhu

I dont .. but you must read the Romney newsletters for sure

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

reply to post by OutKast Searcher

The audio of the Tea Party lady...wow...that is disgusting. But it demonstrates what Republicans mean when they say the government "steals" money from "working people" (read whites) to give it to "lazy people" (read minorities).

And the worst part about it is that people actually laugh at it. In a room full of normal people it would have went dead silent...or gasp, boo
edit on 29-8-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

It is absolutely astounding to me how any minority can support the democrat party. It is they who are the racists.
They use black people for votes like the old plantation owners use to use them for profit. What's the difference from then to now. They like to pretend that their black when they talk to them like blacks are stupid people who only care about reality Tv, drugs, and basketball. I am a white man an I get upset when I see it because it's so degrading. The democrats have betrayed all the blacks that stuck by them all these years.

And the government does steal money from the hard working class and give it away to illegal aliens, and all those who can work but refuse to do so. But they only do it to get votes. It's all about votes and keeping power, nothing more. Black unemployment since Obama is almost 40%. That is horrible. How can they look at any black community with a straight face and say, we got your back and will help lift you up when all they did was to dig the hole even deeper than it was.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

Originally posted by BritofTexas

Originally posted by Fromabove

How about the democrat congress woman who said she wished that Hurricane Isaac would kill of the republicans at the republican convention. Now, that's news.

Who was that then?

Ellen Barkin it seems, and she is not a congresswoman, but an actress. A washed up one no less.
edit on 29-8-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

That's what I thought. Just wondered if the poster believes Ellen Barkin is a Congresswoman.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Do you deny that racists have commonly refered to black people as "animals"???

Let's not all play like we are logical idiots...if you call a black person an animal...and throw food at them and claim this is how you are treating them, because this is how you treat animals...then yes...people are going to view it as you being racist.

But of course...you can just ignorantly claim that it is common to call the media animals and just brush it off and stay in your bubble.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by BritofTexas

It took me literally 30 seconds to debunk the claim. It took Outkast 31(he had to recover from the injuries he sustained while banging his head on the wall, i just recovered faster).
edit on 29-8-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by BritofTexas

It took me literally 30 seconds to debunk the claim. It took Outkast 31(he had to recover from the injuries he sustained while banging his head on the wall).

My head has been so sore lately.

I need to get a helmet.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Oh no... you called me a "birther". I am sooo offended. I like how anyone who doubts the legitimacy of Obama's birth certificate is demonized. It's a joke. And you apparently must not believe that his birth certificate is a fake. Many say it is, others say it isn't. I guess it's all up to what you believe, and if you want to believe an "alleged" case of racism that's your choice too. I however will not, and your little insult will not stop me from stating that or the ridiculousness of taking "allegedly" as proof. Your argument is that CNN confirmed it. So what??? I guess they are the pillars of credibility. If CNN confirmed it, it has to be true!!! The same CNN as well as other MSM outlets that have blackballed someone like Ron Paul since the beginning. People with base level intelligence that aren't even Paul supporters can see that. So yes, by all means trust the word of CNN.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

The RNC confirmed it.

And no articles are reporting it as "alleged" anymore...that was just last night as the story was breaking. After the RNC confirmed it...they started reporting it as fact.

So...why would the RNC confirm it if it didn't happen???

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Sly1one

Do you deny that racists have commonly refered to black people as "animals"???

Let's not all play like we are logical idiots...if you call a black person an animal...and throw food at them and claim this is how you are treating them, because this is how you treat animals...then yes...people are going to view it as you being racist.

But of course...you can just ignorantly claim that it is common to call the media animals and just brush it off and stay in your bubble.

What is more degrading, someone calling a news reporter an animal, or democrat candidates pretending to speak in a southern black drawl like blacks are just dumb stupid idiots.

Hillary Clinton: " I ain't no ways..."

Biden: " They goona put Y'ALL... BACK in Chains..."

Can any black person claim that Obama has done anything at all for them since he came to power. Or, is the object to keep them poor and uniformed to the truth for the sake of power ?

edit on 29-8-2012 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

It is absolutely astounding to me how any minority can support the democrat party. It is they who are the racists.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

They use black people for votes like the old plantation owners use to use them for profit.

Yeah um, both parties do this....it's called pandering. Just look at all the token black speakers at the GOP con and on Fox.

They like to pretend that their black when they talk to them like blacks are stupid people who only care about reality Tv, drugs, and basketball.

Yeah, I think you're confused.....that is the GOP.

And the government does steal money from the hard working class and give it away to illegal aliens, and all those who can work but refuse to do so.

Why didn't you mention the corporations, tax breaks, subsidies?

Black unemployment since Obama is almost 40%. That is horrible.

And? I don't know if you haven't realized this or not but Obama didn't cause the recession, it was building up for years and broke in 2008.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

So??? The RNC doesn't have anything to gain? Sure they do. Keeping your eyes locked on petty alleged cases. Its' nothing but mudslinging to get you to take a side for either candidate. I don't personally like either of them and these games aren't new.
edit on 29-8-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

reply to post by Rubicant13

The RNC confirmed it.

And no articles are reporting it as "alleged" anymore...that was just last night as the story was breaking. After the RNC confirmed it...they started reporting it as fact.

So...why would the RNC confirm it if it didn't happen???

Do you have a link to the RNC confirming the event happened as alleged in the OP please?

I can only find ones saying they confirm something happened, or there was deplorable behaviour.

Thank you.
edit on 29-8-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

What is more degrading, someone calling a news reporter an anima

Racism is, it shows you are willing to treat millions/billions of people awful just because of their race.

or democrat candidates pretending to speak in a southern black drawl like blacks or just dumb stupid idiots.

Did you forget how southern whites talk?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

What is more degrading, someone calling a news reporter and animal, or democrat candidates pretending to speak in a southern black drawl lie blacks or just dumb stupid idiots.

In my opinion...calling a black person an animal is much worse.

One is a poor attempt to relate to the crowd...the other is calling someone less than human because of the color of their skin.

Not really even a contest.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13

So??? The RNC doesn't have anything to gain? Sure they do. Keeping your eyes locked on petty alleged cases. Its' nothing but mudslinging to get you to take a side for either candidate. I don't personally like either of them and these games aren't new.
edit on 29-8-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

So, by your logic...the RNC wants to promote that they have racists at their convention???

You are really just all over the place...make up your mind...is the media making this up to make the RNC look bad, or is the RNC making this up to gain attention???

Or maybe...it just happened as everyone is saying it did????

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

The recession was caused by the democrats who refused to regulate sub prime mortgages and then threatened banks if they didn't hand them out. For that I give you Christopher Dodd and Barney Frank, and Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid. When the bottom fell out so did the economy.

When Obama came in he worsened it by ignoring the economy, spending trillions on cronies and oversees, and pushing his Obamacare project. He may have gotten a recession but five trillion dollars later we are no better off with him at the head.

Republicans don't have token blacks democrats do. Republicans have American citizens. Look at the blacks who are conservative and you see people who can stand on their own. Look at those in the democrat party and you see those who do the master's bidding so they can stay in the big house on the democrat plantation. And look at the prominent black leaders who wallow in the master's money selling out the rest of their fellow blacks, who see what Obama did and is doing to them and don't even care.

edit on 29-8-2012 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Do you have a link to the RNC confirming the event happened as alleged in the OP please?

I can only find ones saying they confirm something happened, or there was deplorable behaviour.

No, the RNC didn't release a statement that said "One of our members call a black women an animal and threw some peanuts at her".

Do you expect them to say that???

The willful ignorance in this thread is a bit scary.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

What is more degrading, someone calling a news reporter an anima

Racism is, it shows you are willing to treat millions/billions of people awful just because of their race.

or democrat candidates pretending to speak in a southern black drawl like blacks or just dumb stupid idiots.

Did you forget how southern whites talk?

New Black Panthers to RNC: Our 'Feet Will Be On Your Motherf***ing Necks'

WHen you stereotye white people, you are just as racist as those idiots who stereotype black people. There are extremeist jerks and racists and bigots on both sides of the fence.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

reply to post by khimbar

No, the RNC didn't release a statement that said "One of our members call a black women an animal and threw some peanuts at her".

Do you expect them to say that???

The willful ignorance in this thread is a bit scary.

You've categorically stated they confirmed it.

So they didn't then?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join