It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RNC Attendee Allegedly Threw Nuts At Black CNN Camerawoman, Said ‘This Is How We Feed Animals’

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The economy is off topic.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by Fromabove

What is more degrading, someone calling a news reporter an anima

Racism is, it shows you are willing to treat millions/billions of people awful just because of their race.

or democrat candidates pretending to speak in a southern black drawl like blacks or just dumb stupid idiots.

Did you forget how southern whites talk?

edit on 29-8-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

Neither Hillary or Biden talk like southern blacks. It was insulting.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by khimbar

Do you have a link to the RNC confirming the event happened as alleged in the OP please?

I can only find ones saying they confirm something happened, or there was deplorable behaviour.

No, the RNC didn't release a statement that said "One of our members call a black women an animal and threw some peanuts at her".

Do you expect them to say that???

The willful ignorance in this thread is a bit scary.

You've categorically stated they confirmed it.

So they didn't then?
edit on 29-8-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

Multiple eyewitnesses at the convention confirm what happened during the incident. The RNC confirmed the incident took place.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

reply to post by khimbar

Do you have a link to the RNC confirming the event happened as alleged in the OP please?

I can only find ones saying they confirm something happened, or there was deplorable behaviour.

No, the RNC didn't release a statement that said "One of our members call a black women an animal and threw some peanuts at her".

So they didn't then?

Multiple eyewitnesses at the convention confirm what happened during the incident. The RNC confirmed the incident took place.

Can you provide a link to them confirming it did please? Not just a link confirming deplorable behaviour.

That's all I'm looking for, I can't find one.

Many thanks.

link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

What i'm saying is that it isn't surprising. It bolsters support by using the race card toward one side, the other side has their own tactics to smear the other, like mentioned earlier, the woman who stated that she wished that hurricane Isaac would kill all of the RNC supporters. It's all a smokescreen to unite one side against another in a corrupt 2 party system. Both sides are just as bad as the other, and Both sides are in the pockets of the tptb. It's so easy to see when you take a step back and look at both sides. The two party system needs to be done away with IMO. It's nothing new what either are doing at all, really. Both sides have people that act like children, and they serve their purpose: causing drama to attract voters to one side or the other.

edit on 29-8-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

link   

reply to post by Fromabove

What is more degrading, someone calling a news reporter and animal, or democrat candidates pretending to speak in a southern black drawl lie blacks or just dumb stupid idiots.

In my opinion...calling a black person an animal is much worse.

One is a poor attempt to relate to the crowd...the other is calling someone less than human because of the color of their skin.

Not really even a contest.

She was calling a CNN news reporter and animal. She was talking to a person not a color, or she would have said "black animal" and not animal. And she said animals meaning more than just that one reporter.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

Where in the world did I stereotype white people? You should go read what I was replying to, which was democrats imitating accents to be accepted.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Mental Gymnastics the Thread. ATS is garbage. Political belief has gotten in the way of concern for equity in being. Well, damn it all.

If there is an Illuminati I now support them and their efforts for Depopulation. Yes, I'd rather have 7billion+ eliminated so that in a few thousand years humanity can be a positive force in the Galaxy. If we allow a shred of our ignorance to extend out there, then I fear for the survival of any species that makes contact with us.

If things are not predestined...then please God, hear my cry, do the Universe a favor and destroy us come Dec 21, 2012. We are more than unworthy. All of us.

Hyperbole, sure. Seriously though...I think the line from the great dictator speech is telling: "As long as men die..." It's sad that we have to hope to outlive the stupid so that humanity can have a shot at something good.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

reply to post by khimbar

So they didn't then?

Can you provide a link to them confirming it did please? Not just a link confirming deplorable behaviour.

That's all I'm looking for, I can't find one.

Many thanks.

CNN reported that multiple witnesses saw it happen, and police immediately removed the two people from the premises. Former MSNBC and Current host David Shuster, who is attending the convention, tweeted about the incident earlier on Tuesday:

Thats all we have for now. We know it happened, we do not know the names or exact statements involved. I suggest you stay tuned though, as it is a developing story

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Thank you, that was about all I could find too.

I was just curious as someone earlier stated the RNC confirmed it happened, and yet they don't seem to have done.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

They did confirm the event...they didn't re-state the details.

If that is enough for you to lie to yourself...that's fine...it's your bubble to stay in.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

reply to post by khimbar

They did confirm the event...they didn't re-state the details.

If that is enough for you to lie to yourself...that's fine...it's your bubble to stay in.

They confirmed an event. Not the event. To paraphrase your own words from another thread.

'You seem to be confused...I asked for an official RNC source. Not an article that doesn't name sources.

It isn't on any RNC website I can find, it isn't on any RNC list of news...so please show me how this event is confirmed by the RNC as you claimed'.

I'm not sure where your obsession with bubbles comes from.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

It only happened if the RNC confirms the exact details via some kind of press conference, i guess.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

They confirmed an event. Not the event. To paraphrase your own words from another thread.

So tell me, since you seem to think it was another event or something, why would the RNC confirm such a thing if no one seems to know it happened?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

reply to post by khimbar

So tell me, since you seem to think it was another event or something, why would the RNC confirm such a thing if no one seems to know it happened?

I don't know. I don't know if it was another event. I don't know or care what happened.

All I know is someone said the RNC confirmed it happened. They didn't confirm it happened.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rudy2shoes
CNN is the corporation that is letting its employees be assaulted at work,
and not pressing charges.
Why has the woman/victim not pressed charges herself yet?

press charges? in florida? for some racist throwing nuts at her?....yeah, snowballs chance in hell that would even reach a courtroom.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

reply to post by khimbar

I don't know. I don't know if it was another event. I don't know or care what happened.

All I know is someone said the RNC confirmed it happened. They didn't confirm it happened.

“Two attendees tonight exhibited deplorable behavior. Their conduct was inexcusable and unacceptable. This kind of behavior will not be tolerated."

Ok, so they released this statement in response to this incident:

Two attendees at the Republican National Convention were thrown out of the convention center in Tampa on Tuesday after throwing nuts at a black CNN camerawoman and saying, "this is how we feed the animals."

And you are saying that they might be talking about "something else"?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

I don't know or care what happened.

Clearly you do as you are in this thread

UPDATE: GOP convention spokesman Kyle Downey tells POLITICO, "Two attendees tonight exhibited deplorable behavior. Their conduct was inexcusable and unacceptable. This kind of behavior will not be tolerated."

www.politico.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
This comment on Salon.com sums up this whole thread

www.salon.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

reply to post by khimbar

I don't know or care what happened.

Clearly you do as you are in this thread

No, I'm here because someone said they confirmed it and I'm trying to find where they did.

UPDATE: GOP convention spokesman Kyle Downey tells POLITICO, "Two attendees tonight exhibited deplorable behavior. Their conduct was inexcusable and unacceptable. This kind of behavior will not be tolerated."

www.politico.com...

Yes, we've had that one ages ago. Deplorable behaviour confirmed. Throwing nuts at someone and making a racist comment hasn't been confirmed.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join