It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy? OKC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Did McVeigh act alone or was he protecting others unknown.Was it a part of a boarder terrorist plot? You decide.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Part 2: John Doe 2 the missing man.The key to the whole thing? Nichols and McVeigh inept bomb makers.Then we have Ramzi Youseph lurking about...

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

I have no way to prove this to anyone but later that year after the bombing, i attended my great grandmothers funeral. I was 9 years old. I remember before the funeral everyone standing around talking about the event. I remember a very close member of the family who worked for the FBI specifically saying that they believed it was an inside job. I have not seen that person since the funeral. I have no idea of his rank in the FBI or what inside information that he had. Could have just been his own belief, but that always stuck with me. maybe thats why im so interested in conspiracies lol

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
There is evidence that would seem to imply that OKC was yet another example of a terrorist plot that was planned and initiated by the FBI, in this case as an attempt to justify cracking down on militias. I used to have a ton of stuff about it bookmarked, but i can't find it now. Must have deleted it at some point.

But if you google "Eric Holder and OKC," i'm sure a ton of stuff will pop up.

Particularly intersting was the case of the FBI informant who led them to McVeigh. I will try to find some info, although i suddenly can't remember his name. But the gist of it is that after he had outlived his usefulness and was a liability/could tell what really happened, he was found dead in a jail cell. The police claimed that he hung himself, but the Medical Examiner said that he was covered in bruises, lacerations, etc from head to toe. They told him to label it a suicide, and he flatly refused. The Justice Departmnet then applied so much pressure on him to label it a suicide, and began harassing him so much, that he was ultimately forced to resign as he began to fear for his life if he did not comply.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Well, just found that informant's name: Kenneth Michael Trentadue.

HIGHLY recommend reading up on his case. Crazy stuff. I would link an article about it, but there are so many out there that you're probably better off just reading up on the case on your own.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Part3: McVeigh and Nichols trained in the Philippines 2 penniless drifters somehow amass enough money to make that trip?
edit on 103131p://3326 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Jesse Trentadue, attorney and brother of Kenneth Trentadue (who was probably tortured and killed by FBI agents mistaking him for Richard Lee Guthrie – a.k.a. John Doe No. 2 – in the wake of the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing),

antiwar.com...

I firmly believe there was and is more to this than just Mcveigh.

Maybe one day we will find out the rest of the story....

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Personally being one of those hauled in by the FBI for questioning as a possible 'Unsub #2' back in 1995, I have some pretty strong feelings on this one and they run very close to the people of the State of Oklahoma, NOT the Federal Government who has obstructed this at every attempt to get to the truth of things.

He absolutely did NOT act alone. The state Murder trial showed at least that much...and if Uncle hadn't been hiding things, it would have shown much more. It sure tried to.

Personally I think the explanation for so many odd units and assets being in Oklahoma City that morning before they SHOULD have been there, responding to a terrible tragedy is fairly simple....and No. Bill Clinton didn't attack Oklahoma by ordering it or something.

I believe they were running a sting or major investigation and either supplied some material or simply knew and let nature take it's course with this truck bomb, like they have with a number of investigations SINCE that they take so much public credit for foiling at the last second.

Well, this time, I think they screwed the pooch so hard, they killed it. They lost track of him and his truck ....until he DID what I think they'd been intending to score a public coup by busting him JUST before. Again, we see them doing this...and recently, with inert and harmless stuff made to look real. Not EVERY case they've even admitted used 100% harmless stuff though and I'd say this one was the ultimate, tragic example of it.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Jam? that you?
Yeah,I know about the Trudeau's and that case of mistaken ID by the FBI.Part 4 coming up.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Part:5
edit on 113131p://0826 by mike dangerously because: fixed link.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
It has been a long time since I have had an interest in OKC but I don't recall this part and it blew me away. I have been on the fence about it. So allow me to say Wow, just Wow.

Kenneth Michael Trentadue (December 19, 1950 – August 21, 1995) was found hanged in his cell at FTC Oklahoma during the investigation of the Oklahoma City bombing, allegedly a suicide.[1][2] Trentadue's family maintains that he was murdered by prison guards or another inmate[1] and that officials at the prison engaged in a cover-up.[1] Oklahoma City's chief medical examiner, Fred Jordan, said of Trentadue that it was "very likely he was murdered."[3] Timothy McVeigh stated that he believes Trentadue was mistaken for Richard Lee Guthrie Jr., a suspected co-conspirator in the bombing who also died in federal custody, allegedly from suicide by hanging. In 1999, fellow-inmate Alden Gillis Baker volunteered to testify that he witnessed Trentadue's murder, a year later he was found hanged in his cell, another apparent suicide.

wiki

Members of the Aryan Republican Army were responsible for a series of 22 bank robberies in the American Midwest. They reportedly targeted banks in the Midwest due to a belief that security measures there would be less thorough. Known members of the ARA include Michael William Brescia, Mark William Thomas, Richard Lee Guthrie Jr., Peter Kevin Langan, Kevin McCarthy, and Scott Stedeford. Subsequent to their arrest, Guthrie, Langan, McCarthy and Thomas became witnesses for the prosecution.[citation needed] Richard Lee Guthrie reportedly hanged himself while in custody, a day before he was to give a television interview about an alleged cover-up related to the death of Kenneth Michael Trentadue, also found hanged while in custody.[3] All members otherwise received prison sentences of varying lengths, on an array of state and/or federal charges.[4]

Wiki

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

I often get the imnpression that nobody actually reads my posts...

Originally posted by Maroboduus
Particularly intersting was the case of the FBI informant who led them to McVeigh. I will try to find some info, although i suddenly can't remember his name. But the gist of it is that after he had outlived his usefulness and was a liability/could tell what really happened, he was found dead in a jail cell. The police claimed that he hung himself, but the Medical Examiner said that he was covered in bruises, lacerations, etc from head to toe. They told him to label it a suicide, and he flatly refused. The Justice Departmnet then applied so much pressure on him to label it a suicide, and began harassing him so much, that he was ultimately forced to resign as he began to fear for his life if he did not comply.

Well, just found that informant's name: Kenneth Michael Trentadue.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Maroboduus

My apologies. I thought afterward I should have done a 'reply to' but I don't post a lot.

It was your post that made me check out something I didn't recall and it made a difference for me. The rest seems to be mostly innuendos and the usual conspiracy theories but this detail pulls it all together...at least for me.

So, thank you.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn
reply to post by Maroboduus

My apologies. I thought afterward I should have done a 'reply to' but I don't post a lot.

It was your post that made me check out something I didn't recall and it made a difference for me. The rest seems to be mostly innuendos and the usual conspiracy theories but this detail pulls it all together...at least for me.

So, thank you.

Oh, no worries! Wasn't trying to be a jerk or anything like that. It's just that there have been multiple times in the last few days that i would post something, nobody would acknowledge it, and then somebody else would post the same thing and get a response. It just made me laugh, is all. It's bad for my self-esteem, haha. I just assumed you simply hadn't noticed my post or something.
Like i said, no worries at all! Sorry if it seemed like i was complaining and/or criticizing you.

Sorry for the derailment. Will be sure to watch these videos tomorrow, as it has been quite a while since i read the full details of the incident and theories.
edit on 29-8-2012 by Maroboduus because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2012 by Maroboduus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Not sure if any of you guys have seen A Noble Lie, pretty powerful stuff in that Doc. film and very well put together.

new topics

top topics

join