It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS Source: “It’s going hot”

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
hmm, well interesting that the DHS just posted this article today at their website:

Supporting the Next Generation of Nuclear Forensic Scientists
August 28, 2012
5:03 pm
Huban Gowadia
Acting Director of the Domestic Nuclear Detection Office

The Department of Homeland Security’s Domestic Nuclear Detection Office (DNDO) is supporting the development of the next generation of nuclear forensic scientists through two major academic award initiatives. The Nuclear Forensics Education Award Program (NFEAP) and the Academic Research Imitative (ARI) are enabling universities like Texas A&M University (TAMU) to develop an interdisciplinary radiochemistry program with strong ties to national laboratories.

The Nuclear Forensics Education Award Program (NFEAP), supported by DNDO and the Department of Energy’s National Nuclear Security Administration, awards cost-shared grants to colleges and universities to support educational programs in areas such as radiochemistry and nuclear physics. The initiative is part of the broader National Nuclear Forensics Expertise Development Program, launched by DNDO in 2008 and codified by the 2010 Nuclear Forensics and Attribution Act (P.L. 111-140).

www.dhs.gov...

A cryptic clue perhaps.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
So it's just a story? For now?

Then why don't you go find us one instead of just yappin? lol, it's just a story for now....

I was just responding to your thread, how was it titled? Oh yeah, I remember....

DHS Source: “It’s going hot”

Soooooooo.....
You can post a FEAR MONGERING thread citing only one source, and then when someone questions your source you hide behind a defense that effectively says "Prove me wrong" or "Do your own research".

So is it going HOT or not?
I guess I need to figure out the truth for myself, as should everyone that reads this thread

edit on 28-8-2012 by tvtexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
hmm, well interesting that the DHS just posted this article today at their website:

Supporting the Next Generation of Nuclear Forensic Scientists
August 28, 2012
5:03 pm
Huban Gowadia
Acting Director of the Domestic Nuclear Detection Office

The Department of Homeland Security’s Domestic Nuclear Detection Office (DNDO) is supporting the development of the next generation of nuclear forensic scientists through two major academic award initiatives. The Nuclear Forensics Education Award Program (NFEAP) and the Academic Research Imitative (ARI) are enabling universities like Texas A&M University (TAMU) to develop an interdisciplinary radiochemistry program with strong ties to national laboratories.

The Nuclear Forensics Education Award Program (NFEAP), supported by DNDO and the Department of Energy’s National Nuclear Security Administration, awards cost-shared grants to colleges and universities to support educational programs in areas such as radiochemistry and nuclear physics. The initiative is part of the broader National Nuclear Forensics Expertise Development Program, launched by DNDO in 2008 and codified by the 2010 Nuclear Forensics and Attribution Act (P.L. 111-140).

www.dhs.gov...

A cryptic clue perhaps.

What are you implying this means?
Why exactly would they leave "cryptic clues" for some super-secret plan they supposedly have? Does that not strike as completely counter-intuitive and downright idiotic?
edit on 28-8-2012 by Maroboduus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Maroboduus

"cryptic clues" you ask?

Just keep reading this thread.
No REAL proof, only cryptic clues.

Let the OP prove you wrong.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
theintelhub.com...

www.homelandsecurityus.com...

[Snip] linked back to CFP

lordlangerz.wordpress.com...

just a few pages i found on the subject. in case any of you can shed some light.
it seems to be speculation.
edit on 28-8-2012 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tvtexan

No, how about you go prove the writer of the article wrong.

You act like I wrote this piece or something. Shoot the messenger, version 12 to the millionth power.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Hey TA, you post a lot of good stuff man. If this one turns out bogus; so what. Thanks for the heads up anyway. It's good to have somebody watching my back...

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by visualmiscreant
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Hey TA, you post a lot of good stuff man. If this one turns out bogus; so what. Thanks for the heads up anyway. It's good to have somebody watching my back...

I am glad someone understands the nature of why I posted the story...It is just for discussion. Caught my eye, so I posted it. But the haters hate. *yawn*

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I found the disinfo - Hollow Point story I mentioned earlier. I couldn't find it on ATS search though ... even though I KNOW it was here that I read it. Anyway, here's the Internet article on it. www.examiner.com...

I suspect this "going hot" leak may be the same sort of deal; so, please at least familiarize yourself with the hollow point disinfo (government propaganda with a purpose) and consider. Thanks!

I'd like to add that "yes" I did consider that this linked article could be damage-control/spin disinfo itself BUT - the whole hollow point AND the other big ammo purchase story never sat with me well because ... if we are so flipping broke that they are stripping food and housing from babies, severely handicapped and elderly from the budget ... then how do we afford such an extravagent amount of money for DHS playtoys?

edit on 28/8/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Dear ATS Readers, Writers, and thread participants,

WOW... a "deep throat" in DHS...?? After they got the not so subtle threat by the vice director dude a few weeks ago in a DHS "company-wide" must see video address from one of the high llamas..??

Here is hoping it is all BS.. whoever came up with this it does kinda tie neatly into all the ammo purchases, cuz there would a buttload of rioting going on is my guess??? you think.. I am referring to the Obama cancelling the elections somehow? I know WAY OUT THERE... but 9-11 was way out there too.

It could be a trigger phrase for manchurian candidates too.. also WAY OUT THERE.... but.. the trigger phrase"it is going hot"... or it could be "inflammatory enough" words to flush an idiot out of the backwoods to so something idiotic and tragic.

Examples, the IDIOT who shot a Sihk Indian in Phoenix, AZ right after 9-11... the IDIOT who went real dumarse in Tulsa, OK after the Zimmerman-Martin flap hit the internet and shot several black people just minding their own business walking down the sidewalks!..and the IDIOT who shot up another place in some city center who was the neo-nazi former military dude.. and a few other IDIOTS..The Sikh temple up north recently as well..

So will this going viral trigger a few more pillpopping SSRI swallowing nutters into doing some more tragic shootings?????? GOD I SURE HOPE NOT, but DANG... it might do that too..

Some people would take this as GOSPEL, the TRUTH cuz them got it from cousin Joe Bob, and off they go loading up the AK-47's??? OUT THERE but it has already happened..a few times over similar incidents..

Hmm... My vote is 75% BS and 25% yep maybe..

If ANY ONE goes off due to this internet "rumor"; it would also play into the hands of those who want to lockdown the internet more as well..

A lot of way out there stuff I know... and they sure are playing the RACE CARD in this election or are at least trying to. I.E. Bidens recent antics about "They gonna put you back in chains" stuff..and if everyone would wake up they would realize EVERYONE has chains on them ALREADY..if not in any admitted form, MOST SURELY in the form of national debt to be paid off by the resident peasants.

75% BS... 25% based on well known rumors.. sounds almost like a "Sorcha Fall down" article lol . But source doesnt seem to be from there, but FROM the canadafreepress radio show dude..

And if something REALLY does happen, along the lines of cancelling the election..it could get real ugly out there on the streets..

Time will tell.. pretty sure we can not get too concerned now, wait til the poo hits the fan, and then go hmm Is this what they meant?

Whatever the case.. dont anyone go and do something really stupid, or over react...if and when the next tragedy happens here in this country someday. This is important point for folks to soak up.. So if you know any kind of people who might be prone to over react, you might pre debrief them on just how that stuff ONLY gives big brother an excuse to get more draconian! EH??

Pravdaseeker

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
reply to post by tvtexan

No, how about you go prove the writer of the article wrong.
You act like I wrote this piece or something. Shoot the messenger, version 12 to the millionth power.

Ummmm... You are the messenger right?
Is it legal to shoot you? NO!

Did the messenger add a "tiny little bit of self" into the message?

You are not just the "Messenger" as you so eloquently put it, then you wrote this as well....

Oh I see, so if it doesn't look good for Obama in the polls, he'll go hot with his plan and implement martial law and eliminate elections....

Just apologize and admit your FEAR MONGERING!

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The ammo story is Legit on www.fbo.gov just look through it.
there are multiple agencies ordering mass quantities.

Not trying to derail, i digress.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I know, Obama will win re-election narrowly and a controversy that will cause right wingers to attack the government.. IE terrorism and the game will be on.

On a side note, I wonder if the new rules proposed by the RNC just like the bureaucratic moves by Mussolini before he seized power?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

hey, your posts are not going unnoticed. Thank you for being a good little ATSer and actually helping to contribute information to the thread.
The ammo purchases are damn suspect, imo. The park service didn't just acquire a sudden taste for dear hunting.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maroboduus

Why exactly would they leave "cryptic clues" for some super-secret plan they supposedly have? Does that not strike as completely counter-intuitive and downright idiotic?

It`s not that farfetched to think they would be like that. You call it idiotic.
I agree totally idiotic and The government fits that detail perfectly.

They always warn months before we go to war for what reason? That seems idiotic to me as well let them get all prepared for it why?. Idiotic is the way they do things.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

But the haters hate. *yawn*

People that throw around the word "Hate" have no idea what it actually means, any more than what they call "Love".

You are certainly THE TRUE AMERICAN.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

The ammo purchases are damn suspect, imo. The park service didn't just acquire a sudden taste for dear hunting.

Besides that fact, Hp ammo is designed to be a man stopper.
You don’t shoot that kind of ammo into anything you don’t wanna destroy.
Its not for hunting that’s for sure, the meat would be useless.
Just want i want venison with a side of copper and lead particles.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Connman

Originally posted by Maroboduus

It`s not that farfetched to think they would be like that. You call it idiotic.
I agree totally idiotic and The government fits that detail perfectly.

They always warn months before we go to war for what reason? That seems idiotic to me as well let them get all prepared for it why?. Idiotic is the way they do things.

Darn! I felt bad and was getting ready to delete the "idiotic" part of that comment, but you already caught me.

Just saying...if you have some incredibly secret plan to attack the population, it would make zero sense to leave clues for those same exact people. Although i'm still struggling to figure out what "clue" he thinks is hidden within that DHS website post....

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Here's the angle I believe they are thinking about playing:

But the objective of the plan is that they want to portray Obama as a victim of racist hatred by the white gun owners, the people concerned about the Constitution, the people they consider fringe.

And Veterans!

How better to claim a need for control than a staged assassination and/or attempt on Obama by some far right wing "hate" group? It would split the country down racial and party lines in a very real way. No doubt some incidents would result where it would become necessary to call in riot cops and/or troops to restore order (think LA riots here).

They could then declare martial law in certain areas and cow the rest of the country in to submission.

Under such an atmosphere it might be easy to pass sweeping gun control legislation and postpone elections. I think it's about the safest and easiest to pull off of all false flag events. It might also be their most effective tool for carrying out their agenda. They do seem to be preparing for civil unrest with the large ammunition orders and recent drills around the Federal reserve banks.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
The only scenario I find plausible:

Perhaps the Administration has intel that if Obama wins there are lunatic factions that plan violent action. You see the Texans talking about it. And if this happens, he can use it as an excuse to set curfews and to go around and collect personal arsenals using the extra powers Constitutional suspension would theoretically grant.

I don't and have never bought into the thinking that Obama is sinister and evil. Cold and calculating? Certainly.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join