It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allah for Kerry???!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Im not surprised at all about messages like that. Off course Allah is for Kerry. With Kerry the terrorists will be free again to do as they please just like they were under 8 years of "Clintonite"

Once again ...whats the big surprise ???

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by krackel

Originally posted by fledgling666
phux sake, i'm glad i don't live in southern california. i'm glad this isn't the united states of california, so that the rest of us can have and voice our opinion.
this genius thinks oregon is in southern california... I would really like to get into a real debate with some of these geniuses here.

I WAS MAKING A REMARK TO WHERE THE INDIVIDUALS WERE SEEN, NOT TO WHERE THE POSTER OF THE QUOTE WAS FROM..... GENIUS.......

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by krackel
Before making any kind of judgements or statements about this religon, You need to know that its MUSLIM!! not MUSLIN.

My young fellow member I will have to go to the drill again, like I have done every time a new member question my spelling, I am Spanish and English is my second language.

Remember that in the future.

[edit on 13-10-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by calypso
Im not surprised at all about messages like that. Off course Allah is for Kerry. With Kerry the terrorists will be free again to do as they please just like they were under 8 years of "Clintonite"

Once again ...whats the big surprise ???

Explanation please?

And on what information do you base that statement? What are your sources?

I'm really starting to wonder why I bother doing research and posting links.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
That seems reasonable to those who wish to see the destruction or America be a second rate nation in the world.

There are many enemies to this nation and they don't have to be of a particular religion or ethnic origin. We've got enemies right now that speak perfect English and are presently Senators and Representatives.

I'm dead serious on this!

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling

There are many enemies to this nation and they don't have to be of a particular religion or ethnic origin. We've got enemies right now that speak perfect English and are presently Senators and Representatives.

I'm dead serious on this!

I agree with you on this one but remember thy are elected by us.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   

We've got enemies right now that speak perfect English and are presently Senators and Representatives.

What exactly do you mean? Are you being facetious or serious? That's a pretty scary thing if you are indeed serious.

Someone asked why this was a big deal. I don't think it's a HUGE deal, but I think that Muslims for Kerry would have been a bit more effective and less controversial than saying Allah for Kerry. Just my opinion and I was curious if anyone else agreed or if anyone else had seen this slogan.

Jemison

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I agree with you on this one but remember thy are elected by us.

That's what I try to tell a lot of people that tend not to vote,because they say their vote don't count. Every vote counts in the Senate and House elections.

Just can't seem to get this through their heads!

BTW. Looking good today!

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jemison
What exactly do you mean? Are you being facetious or serious? That's a pretty scary thing if you are indeed serious.

Someone asked why this was a big deal. I don't think it's a HUGE deal, but I think that Muslims for Kerry would have been a bit more effective and less controversial than saying Allah for Kerry. Just my opinion and I was curious if anyone else agreed or if anyone else had seen this slogan.

Jemison

Jemison, I'm serious on this one. Any Representative or Senator that gets to Capital Hill and vote for bills that aims at stripping our rights to where our Constitution is a meaningless document and then hide behind OUR Stars and Stripes and say they're an American, is my enemy and an enemy of the United States. Really.

Pssst. *whisper* (Kerry, Edwards, Kennedy, etc..You know the ones).

BTW, I haven't personally seen any Muslims rallying behind Kerry but it does seem like a majority of them would.

And yes I think it's a big deal! I believe if you aren't registered to vote, you shouldn't be able to help out on a campaign. These men should've been checked out to see if they were legit.

What I mean by that is, to see if their visa's, passports, ID's, and other documents are legal and up to date.

On top of that, to see if they're on any terrorist watch list.

[edit on 13/10/04 by Intelearthling]

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
after all Allah is the same Christian god but in another language.

There is a BIG difference, they are both the "GOD" of Abraham to a certain extent, but when the picture of The Father comes in they diverge quickly........

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Well if I happen to see them again tomorrow (which I'm hoping I will) should I ask them to provide me with 3 forms of identification and a fingerprint so that I can go to the local FBI office and have a background check done?

I wonder if most of the middle eastern students at UCI are here on student visas. I never really thought about it before, just assumed they were born here in the U.S. but not 'Americanized'. Last time I was on that campus (in 2000) there were huge banners throughout the campus that said something like "85% of the world is Muslim, why aren't you?" and then had the address and location of some sort of religious meeting. Interesting campus to say the least.

Jemison

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
Uh oh I see a conflict of interest here

How can Allah be for Kerry if we have:

American Muslims For Bush

someone call a meeting!!!!

Odd isnt it?

That is a funny quote, I hear it all the time, meetings to ccover the meetings that cover the missed meetings about the old meetings that were missed.

hehe

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   

How can Allah be for Kerry if we have:
American Muslims For Bush

The same way we can have Christians for Bush and Christians for Kerry.

But I haven't yet heard "God for Kerry" from either camp.

Jemison

top topics

<< 1   >>

join