It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neil Armstrong's death 'faked'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
www.thedailymash.co.uk...

CONSPIRACY theorists have poured scorn on the announcement of Neil Armstrong’s death,
citing a lack of hard evidence.

Yeah right
Internet conspiracists are suspicious that no photographs of Armstrong’s body have been
published, and believe the death is a publicity stunt to revive interest in the ‘so-called
moon landings’.

Nathan Muir, of the moon landing denial group Apollo Zero, said: “Tom Hanks hasn’t
made a movie in a while, interest in the whole astronaut fantasy is sagging – so all of
a sudden, Neil Armstrong ‘dies’. How very convenient.

“I’ve sent an email to NASA asking for a peek in the coffin and they haven’t even replied.
It’s Area 51 all over again.”

Conspiracy enthusiast Tom Booker said: “So now it’s boo hoo, what a shame it is we don’t
go to the moon any more.

“And before you know it they’ll have built another papier mache rocket in Houston and
hired a couple of thousand extras successfully sworn to secrecy to pose as scientists,
mechanics, crew, spectators and astronauts.”

“They already did it once, and then five more times.

“Furthermore, there have been a spate of sightings of the ex-astronaut since the weekend,
with dozens of reports from the Florida area of a man in his 80s matching Armstrong’s
‘bald, old-looking’ appearance, wandering around in perfect health.

“It’s so obvious why they’re doing it, too – to distract us from the fact that Cheerios
breakfast cereal is actually tiny homing devices that sit in your stomach sending
messages to the government.

“I bet Armstrong’s sitting in some East Coast golfing resort with John F Kennedy right
now, laughing it up. What, the assassination?

“Come on, that was Tony Curtis and Marilyn Monroe in a black wig in the back of that
car, Jack Lemmon as Oswald, with Billy Wilder directing from the grassy knoll.”

I know the article is tongue in cheek (especially towards the end) but manys a
true word is said in jest.
Armstrong dies as the Mars Curiousity scam is in full swing, and his 'death' will surely, in the minds of most, reinforce the notion of
the reality of the NASA space program in general, which, in fact, has been nothing but
a hugh con from the very beginning, IMO.
www.aulis.com...

Funnily enough, another Armstrong in the news at this time has been outed as a
liar and a cheater.
Twisted Co-incidence, or something more?
The 'deaths' of two American Armstrong heros around the same time is a lot to take in.

I revert at this time to a well used ATS adage (most especially when it's anything
to do with NASA) .........Pictures, or it didn't happen.

BTW: This to me seems a more accurate representation (from opening link) of how
big the Earth would look from the moon, than any of the 'real' representations
coming out of NASAs Apollo program.

versus

BTW2 (in reference to the last few lines of the opening link): Go through all 50 pages
of this link and try telling me that JFK's death wasn't indeed faked. I dare you!

The "JFK-MURDER" was a STAGED EVENT / JFK wasn't "KILLED" on 11/22/63!

edit on 28-8-2012 by OutonaLimb because: Fixed Links

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I realize your article is tongue in cheek, but its really ludicrous.

The man was in his 80s and in declining health. His death is not mysterious or surprising.

Not everything is a conspiracy, even on ATS.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Oh please, whenever someone important dies, everyone labels them as "faked" come on people.. enough is enough, from Tu Pac to MJ and Elvis, now Neil Armstrong.

You people create these delusional theory's and try to convince everyone that it's true. I had it.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Do you have any evidence to support your claim that his death was faked?

No you don't, because he was eighty some years old and he died.

This whole thread is ridiculous.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
“Furthermore, there have been a spate of sightings of the ex-astronaut since the weekend,
with dozens of reports from the Florida area of a man in his 80s matching Armstrong’s
‘bald, old-looking’ appearance, wandering around in perfect health.

I'm not even from America and I know that it wouldnt be hard to find an 80 year old bald guy in florida, I think them and 90 year old women are the only things that actually live in Florida. . . Also, you could line up 100 80year old bald guys and no doubt they would look pretty much the same other than weight and clothing.

On a more possitive note. . .Segway on the Moon, wow. Now that would be badass.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGHHHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA. haaaaaaaaaaaa.ha

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

Sheesh is anything real?

Fake death conspiracies are stupid.

Let's take your claim that JFK's death was fake for example.

What would change if he was dead or not? As far as the "average Joe" (Not you, you're clued in my friend!) are concerned he ceased to exist, as did any influence he could have had if he were still alive.

That doesn't change if it was faked, does it?

He can't be seen or heard because that would ruin the "illusion" of him being dead.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Are you serious? If you are not, this thread is in extremely bad taste and should be removed. If you are serious, I suggest that you spend some more time in Reality.

Edit to add: You do realize that the "Daily Mash" is the UK equivalent of the "Onion." don't you?
edit on 28-8-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

The man was in his 80s and in declining health. His death is not mysterious or surprising.

Well said; I agree. Neil Armstrong was 82 when he died. On Aug. 7, 2012 he had surgery to unclog blocked coronary arteries; after the surgery there were complications and he passed away.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
The main argument in that quote is there is no photographic proof of his corpse.

Are you kidding me? Since when do we as a country plaster photos of our dead?

We show photos of their life but never in death, and especially not in the case of a national hero...
Absolutely mind boggling that this is even a thought in someone mind and he went far enough to actually request a photo of the body from NASA. Shame on them.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I know the article is tongue in cheek

no, the whole blooming site is tongue in cheek.
in fact it's a complete piss-take, please have a word with yourself.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
All they needed to add was a false flag to establish martial law under reptilian command and it would of been full house on the BS bingo

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Maybe he figured he was old and at the end of his life, so he volunteered to go to mars.

They have secreted him away to an undisclosed location and are preparing him for take off as we speak!

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Well...........its almost Wednesday.........almost!!!

Legend......like it or not........it matters little to me, but dissin' the dead is bad bad karma

edit on 28-8-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The Mars landing is fake, is it?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
He is not dead hes alive and working in petrol station in Washington.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Everything to do with NASA is most definitely a conspiracy, imho.

How do we really know he is dead? Can you prove it?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

I accept the testimony of his family and friends as proof.

If you want to argue that he is still alive, I suggest you have the burden to prove it, as your claim is more unlikely.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zatox
Oh please, whenever someone important dies, everyone labels them as "faked" come on people.. enough is enough, from Tu Pac to MJ and Elvis, now Neil Armstrong.

You people create these delusional theory's and try to convince everyone that it's true. I had it.

Well I happen to believe that 3 of the 4 celebrities you mentioned (and many others) did in
fact fake their deaths.
I like this post here, and am in agreement with most
of what the poster has to say.

You go along and believe everything you are told by the MSM. I hope it
works out for you.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
He certainly joined Elvis Presley, Michael Jackson, John Lennon, Gordon Cooper and so many other extraordinary individuals.

Neil Armstrong was a true hero. Now, a Legend.

To think anything less is just wrong. And inappropriate.

May he rest in Peace.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join