It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neil Armstrong's death 'faked'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
reply to post by OutonaLimb

I followed the link.

The digital glitch that caused some onscreen tiling on a scientist's face has truly shown me that it was all a fake. My eyes have been opened!

Seriously, do you have to work hard at making yourself believe this crap, or does gullibility come naturally?

Ah, disingenuous I see. To be expected, I suppose.

There is so much more to that link, but don't worry
your pretty little head about that.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
What is the truth?

Armstrong said on the 25th Anniversary of the Apollo 11 Moon Landing that

"the only bird that could talk was the parrot and he didnt fly very well"

and then became quite emotional when he said

"breakthroughs are available to those who can remove one of the truth`s protective layers"

All rather cryptic.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Aha, another tasteless, disrespectful, totally whacko conspiracy theory thread of some mundane occurance that happens to everyone, but this guy was famous.....
Neil wherever ya are..........cheers!
And high hopes for the next incarnation......hope yer back in time for the Mars/ terra Project.....

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft

because i knew for a fact that you were pure bald and haven't had a haircut in years, and also that you have longsince traded your seiko for a mickey mouse alternative. So, busted on that one, I'm afraid. I do look forward though to going through (red-faced and all) your profile and posts later.

I cannot wait for you to deconstruct me and my profile - let me help you along - go to the Avatar Creations thread as that is where I mostly reside and within those 88 pages there is a photo of me.

Born: Takapuna, NZ on 25/10/1971
Married
2 kids
Lives: Perth, WA
Head - full of hair

And that statement above of yours has just lost you all credibility my friend - you could not be further from the truth.

As a Captain in the Merchant Navy I have seen your type come and go plenty of times.

Now......back to the topic...............we did go to the moon - prove to me we did not - and don't cut and paste now or you will be sorely embarrassed again.
edit on 28-8-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

What a character you are sublimecraft. I still haven't gotten around to viewing your
posts or profile but I can tell you like to joke around. Who ever heard of WA, eh?
And who has a head full of hair? How can you see man?
Have you a big hairy nose? You are trying too hard Captain, my Captain.

Care to comment on the differences i pointed out between what should be identical
astronots backpacks a few posts ago?
As per the OP, the earth should appear much larger when viewed from the moon.
It doesn't according to all Apollo photographic captures, because all Apollo captures
have been faked.

You're crazy sublimecraft....but I like you.

P.S. Who needs credability anyway? Where did it ever get anyone?
I thrive on embarassment, it gets me coming and it gets me going.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

Explanation: S&F!

I am unaware whether this was posted originally to the joke forum or not?

If it wasn't, and it has been moved, then I feel that is unfortunate as this subject could be seriously dicussed!

If it was, then all the upset members who have posted to this thread seriously need to realize which forum it was posted in and stop being party poopers in the funny forum ok.
:shk:

Personal Disclosure: I will pick this issue up after Neils funeral has transpired, out of respect for the man!

Because if he is dead, then that is a great loss to humanity, and that deserves a greater understanding and allowance for people to truly mourne that event and for me to not pour salt onto that wound too soon.

And if he isn't dead, then waiting a week more won't make any difference to uncovering the truth, which will always EVENTUALLY come to light.

I originally posted the thread in the general conspiracies forum. It was first moved
to the skunkworks forum and subsequently moved again to where it is now.
Even though the article is a piss-take, the central issue can be considered a
somewhat live issue, considering the timing of his 'death', the controversy surrounding
the man and his story, and the many, many questions raised regarding his (former?) employers
track record.

Faking death is nothing new. I happen to agree for instance with most of what this
poster has to say here.
Also see the link in the OP regarding JFK's faked death, and you get some idea where
I am coming from.
I am not making any definitive statements regarding Armstrongs 'death', but the possibility
of fakery should not be discounted out of hand, IMHO.

edit on 28-8-2012 by OutonaLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

Originally posted by OutonaLimb
www.thedailymash.co.uk...

I know the article is tongue in cheek (especially towards the end) but manys a
true word is said in jest.
Armstrong dies as the Mars Curiousity scam is in full swing, and his 'death' will surely, in the minds of most, reinforce the notion of
the reality of the NASA space program in general, which, in fact, has been nothing but
a hugh con from the very beginning, IMO.
www.aulis.com...

Funnily enough, another Armstrong in the news at this time has been outed as a
liar and a cheater.
Twisted Co-incidence, or something more?
The 'deaths' of two American Armstrong heros around the same time is a lot to take in.

I revert at this time to a well used ATS adage (most especially when it's anything
to do with NASA) .........Pictures, or it didn't happen.

BTW: This to me seems a more accurate representation (from opening link) of how
big the Earth would look from the moon, than any of the 'real' representations
coming out of NASAs Apollo program.

versus

BTW2 (in reference to the last few lines of the opening link): Go through all 50 pages
of this link and try telling me that JFK's death wasn't indeed faked. I dare you!

The "JFK-MURDER" was a STAGED EVENT / JFK wasn't "KILLED" on 11/22/63!

edit on 28-8-2012 by OutonaLimb because: Fixed Links

I always wondered about any of the photos of the earth from the lunar surface. The earth is a bit more than 3.5 times the diameter of the moon yet it appears small on the horizon, in many photos. Logic would be that the earth would appear much larger than the moon in our sky view, give the distance remains constant yet the object is much larger. I've been looking for video from the lunar surface, of the Earth rising and setting. Haven't found any. I've only found video from the orbiter. Seems odd that They wouldn't video this type of daily occurrence. Anyone have a link to a video?

Can someone explain what the purpose would be behind falsely claiming that we landed on the moon? Similarly, what would be the purpose to falsely claim landing on Mars? I'm looking for proof or an argument either way.
edit on 28-8-2012 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

Actually the earth doesn't rise or set from the lunar surface, does it? It's always in view as the moon doesn't rotate on it's axis. Hmmm?
edit on 28-8-2012 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

Yes. I would like to hear an explanation for these perspective anomalies also
(although i believe the moon does rotate on it's own axis).

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

What do we average joes know, eh?

That you have some sort of paranoia disorder or lack common sense and a bull# detector.

I didn't know that joe. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

ETA: REPLY MEANT FOR OUTONALIMB - SORRY STIRLING (blonde moment
)

You know what...I actually think you are not too bad either.

I like a person that has balls and you sir have them..........hats off to you for sticking to your guns on this thread....serious.

I have taken the liberty of having a look at some of your posts elsewhere and I apologise for my previous outburst(s) last night.

You are here, just like me because what you get spoon feed by the MSM is utter crap.

And you are right..........I absolutely love having a joke & taking the piss (in a kind way of course) and when you do get around to looking at my posts (and please do - I mean it - I don't ramble and am usually straight to the point) I guarantee you'll get a laugh out of it/them.

We are good (in my head) OK............

This photo was the world's first view of Earth taken near the moon. It was snapped by the U.S. Lunar Orbiter I on August 23, 1966, when the spacecraft was just about to pass behind the moon on its 16th orbit.

If you post the question in a separate thread - there are geniuses on this site who can provide a sketch based on maths which will show what you can expect the earth to look like as viewed from the moon and if you google the distances and moon earth sizes and ratio them down you can do it at home using everyday household stuff - basketball/tennis ball / golf ball etc
edit on 28-8-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
reply to post by stirling

You know what...I actually think you are not too bad either.

I like a person that has balls and you sir have them..........hats off to you for sticking to your guns on this thread....serious.

I have taken the liberty of having a look at some of your posts elsewhere and I apologise for my previous outburst(s) last night.

You are here, just like me because what you get spoon feed by the MSM is utter crap.

And you are right..........I absolutely love having a joke & taking the piss (in a kind way of course) and when you do get around to looking at my posts (and please do - I mean it - I don't ramble and am usually straight to the point) I guarantee you'll get a laugh out of it/them.

We are good (in my head) OK............

This photo was the world's first view of Earth taken near the moon. It was snapped by the U.S. Lunar Orbiter I on August 23, 1966, when the spacecraft was just about to pass behind the moon on its 16th orbit.

If you post the question in a separate thread - there are geniuses on this site who can provide a sketch based on maths which will show what you can expect the earth to look like as viewed from the moon and if you google the distances and moon earth sizes and ratio them down you can do it at home using everyday household stuff - basketball/tennis ball / golf ball etc
edit on 28-8-2012 by Sublimecraft because: Provided pic and response for same

Poor stirling won't know what is going on. I think your reply was meant for me, and
I appreciate your words, your humour and your intelligence.
We are surely good Captain.

It is late here, but I do look forward to going through your post history and learning
more about you and your various viewpoints.

Thanks for your efforts above.
I will post tomorrow other work done which supports my own view regarding the perspective
anomalies, and we will see where that goes.

Till then, good wishes to all in Western Australia (including those with big hairy noses).
edit on 28-8-2012 by OutonaLimb because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join