It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypothetical Zero point energy and things that would hypotheticaly come with it.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by FromTheAlphaAndOmega

Either it's hypothetical or practical, you stated hypothetical in your OP. Your choice. If you want to bring this to the forum as reality, you need a lot more. There is no reason for convincing people to believe in something that doesn't exist.

It's fine believing in possibilities, but don't ask people to believe in things that are not there.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Either it's hypothetical or practical, you stated hypothetical in your OP. Your choice. If you want to bring this to the forum as reality, you need a lot more. There is no reason for convincing people to believe in something that doesn't exist.

It's fine believing in possibilities, but don't ask people to believe in things that are not there.

Not just possibility but evidently you can't comprehend the concept.

multi layered silicon and carbon nano tubes held in a Zero state with carbon steel. Resonating against it's self.

You are absolutely right with the "something that doesn't exist." I am handing the concepts out. So the technology can exist someday.

I am not however trying to get someone to "believe in something". I wish people would think for themselves so I would have someone to hold a high level conversation with. But most people that I have seen seem to be stumbling around in a daze. Wasting their lives with unnecessary conflict and nonsense. I'm trying to hand the world free energy without asking for anything in return. I have posted a general concept so others can have the technology without having to buy it from some corporation.

You act like I am asking for donations. I simply posted information to share. But flat out if you are only going to "try" to make fun of things you don't comprehend post in another thread.

The reason that I am releasing this is because I believe we will need it. I don't really care about taking credit for it. I don't want the fame. Let someone else build it

The reason I believe people will need it is the lack of earthquakes in Yellow Stone and the slow rumble in the pacific. I don't preform unnecessary actions.

www.seis.utah.edu...

realtimetools.de...

edit on 28-8-2012 by FromTheAlphaAndOmega because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Stop being a troll.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by FromTheAlphaAndOmega
With that attitude it would prob look like "magic" to you.

Aha, so changing my attitude will change reality? Interesting concept. Nevertheless as faulty as your OP.

It seems like you have not grasped the ZPE concept. It does not mean "free energy". You can't "hook stuff to it and pull energy" out of something that does not have infinite energy. At best, you can discharge a particle and that's that.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Perpetual motion? The way I see things all of the device people have tried to build for perpetual motion were a success. They were all moving on an atomic level lol

Let me see if I can explain this to you.
If we have a ball spinning in zero gravity and vacuum, it will be going on forever, right?
Can we use that ball to get free energy? Well, if we start converting that motion into something else, clearly the ball will slow down. And you'd have to reapply the same force you took from it to get it spinning again.

For your next question "but these things are moving constantly IN GRAVITY and IN NON-VACUUM", please, read some nuclear physics.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

reply to post by HolgerTheDane2

"Guess my (zero) point is this. If the inventor of the ZeroPointEnergy device didn't patent it someone else will."

Patents wont matter shortly. That's why I am releasing it to the world. So some will survive. I'm pretty sure its about to get bad. Even if it doesn't.... Why not give the power back to the people?

"I wish people would think for themselves so I would have someone to hold a high level conversation with."

Apart from being rather insulting it also desperately tries to put yourself on a pedestal from which the fall is so iminent.

"One or more will fail and earth will be sucked into the run-away-wormhole. We will be deposited inside a black hole and dispersed of. "

You prob still only comprehend 3 dimensions and think this is the only plane of existence. Just so you know... this race's concept of time is a joke. Most still gauge "time" by the decay rate of atoms.

Still insulting.
But I'll bite.

Your claim of superiority in ceomprehending more than 3 dimensions is based on nothing more than some people claiming there are x number of dimensions because it would explain something they cannot grasp unless they introduce a new unproveable concept.

So it is with your ZPE. Energy from nothing.

Except that energy exists in the universe as a constant measure in different states. You siphon at location x it will be missed at location Y.
What do you predict the consequenses will be?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Consequence

Perpetual motion? The way I see things all of the device people have tried to build for perpetual motion were a success. They were all moving on an atomic level lol

Let me see if I can explain this to you.
If we have a ball spinning in zero gravity and vacuum, it will be going on forever, right?
Can we use that ball to get free energy? Well, if we start converting that motion into something else, clearly the ball will slow down. And you'd have to reapply the same force you took from it to get it spinning again.

For your next question "but these things are moving constantly IN GRAVITY and IN NON-VACUUM", please, read some nuclear physics.

First of all don't try to be condescending. You aren't any good at it when the concepts are out of your field.

Let me see if I can explain this to you. Read this first.
en.wikipedia.org...

With that I need you to comprehend "no moving parts"

With that out of the way. My design uses no moving parts. No spinning anything. It uses the Piezoelectric properties between Silicon and carbon to pump electrons. The Crystal will be permanently held under a zero point stress causing the flow of electrons.

www.chemicool.com...

"Silicon also has the unusual property that (like water) it expands as it freezes. "

Screw a vacuum, Screw moving parts. Screw any motion other than on an atomic level

Why

en.wikipedia.org...

and by the way the whole perpetual motion thing was more of a remark than part of my ideas.

So I say to you... Go read up on nano technology this isn't.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by HolgerTheDane2

not superiority I just pay attention more than the rest.

I didn't mean that comment to be insulting. I am just tired of people not understanding things. I am not in college anymore so I don't have professors around me to help me develop this technology. So I look to ATS because of all of the neat nonsense on here. Because I thought surely ATS would have at least a hand full of people that could grasp the concept of putting materials under stress to make them pump electricity. Not to extract it from somewhere else. Just move electrons. Not remove, just move. do you think your electronics consume the electrons? They pass them on to the negative terminal, some dissipate as heat and light but it flows for the most part.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Hey OP, I make and sell over unity devices and star gates. I found the trick to it all was to used sodomised electrons (very important!) and superpositioned trans-gender ion waves. I've got a patent pending but feel free to discuss plans/licensing costs with me.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth
Hey OP, I make and sell over unity devices and star gates. I found the trick to it all was to used sodomised electrons (very important!) and superpositioned trans-gender ion waves. I've got a patent pending but feel free to discuss plans/licensing costs with me.

I take it that you based your business model on your lifestyle?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

My lifestyle is earning sweet, sweet benjamins from my over unity and star gate devices so yes, it does. I forgot to mention that it's VERY important to match the polynomial basis vectors with the quasi-sodomised electro-magnetic Fourier Transform function. Is this similar to your setup?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I give up. I figured with all the claims that are made on here that are pure nonsense this would be the place to post something valid to help the world. Have fun in your delusional world watch for this concept to be developed and released and have fun when you think to yourselves "I should have payed attention".

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Dude, I'm trying to help you here. Your design is in the hypothetical stage whilst mine has actually been tested. I feel sorry that you cannot recognise my genius but one day you'll be kicking yourself thinking "if only I paid attention to John_bmth". But hey, you can take a horse to water...

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Paid attention to the earthquakes right?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Paid attention to the earthquakes right?

unfortunately yes

the earthquakes in California concern me. I don't think they are earthquakes like people think.

Just like a sports car with exhaust rumbles

Something the size of the earth would rumble at a lower frequency than a car.

I believe those are "pre shocks" like the opposite of aftershocks.

With Yellowstone being quite like it is and the "ring of fire" rumbling.

It just concerns me because if it happens like I think It will we will need to be able to produce light to grow food crops underground. People need electricity without emissions and high cost.

Also the internet will be down and it will be hard to access any information.

They will prob have to open a Facebook rehab clinic if something takes out the internet.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth

Dude, I'm trying to help you here. Your design is in the hypothetical stage whilst mine has actually been tested. I feel sorry that you cannot recognise my genius but one day you'll be kicking yourself thinking "if only I paid attention to John_bmth". But hey, you can take a horse to water...

My design is reality. Just not physical yet. and I don't have to pull my designs out of misc orifices. If I meet someone that needs a gerbil extractor Ill send them your way. How bout that?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Hah! You talk of "reality" yet my device works and yours hasn't even been tested yet. I'm starting to think that you're either making this up or suffering from delusions of grandeur. Get back in touch when you have acworking prototype. In the meantime, I'm gonna take a trip to mars through my stargate.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

First of all don't try to be condescending. You aren't any good at it when the concepts are out of your field.

I'm not trying to be condescending, I'm trying to talk about the matter at hand.

Let me see if I can explain this to you. Read this first.
en.wikipedia.org...

What does the lack of moving parts have to do with the fact that there's still resistance and loss of energy?

With that out of the way. My design uses no moving parts. No spinning anything. It uses the Piezoelectric properties between Silicon and carbon to pump electrons. The Crystal will be permanently held under a zero point stress causing the flow of electrons.

www.chemicool.com...

"Silicon also has the unusual property that (like water) it expands as it freezes. "

Screw a vacuum, Screw moving parts. Screw any motion other than on an atomic level

Why

en.wikipedia.org...

So? If you convert pressure to electricity you have drained the source of energy. Again, if your source does not have inifinite energy, you'd just be draining the source.

and by the way the whole perpetual motion thing was more of a remark than part of my ideas.

Really? So what you are saying instead is that in fact all particles are infinite sources of energy?
That's...worse?

Finally, there's a bunch of other things with the same problem. Like your electromagnetic fields. Same thing applies there. If you put a load in it, it affects the source of the field.

And wormholes... really?
edit on 28-8-2012 by Consequence because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

***snip***

With that out of the way. My design uses no moving parts. No spinning anything.

"The center bar will need a coil around it but not touching to bar so it can still spin.
The coil is to make a magnetic field that will reach to the outer induction coil jacket.
The probes will be a pyramid shaped frame with an offset in between the lower points. 8 small ball bearings and 1 large barrings per probe. "

Yep. You're right - your design doesn't have any moving parts. No spinning anything.

Guess I'll have to pay attention. Just like you.
Just explain why there is ball bearings when there are no moving parts. Wouldn't it be cheaper and more effective to use brackets, - since nothing moves?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I know free energy is a horse beat to death, then ressurected and beat some more.
But flight was approached since our creativity was sparked as a speciecs. It was laughed at disregarded and dismissed. Until two clever brothers from ohio began fooling around then voila. Its was thought humans couldnt travel faster than 30 mph becaus the air would be sucked away. Even computers and cars had haters back in the day. So keep it up man.

Hell you might get the penicillian scenario and accidently create a flux capcacitor or something.

But to answer your question, I would say the easiest no hassle way to do this is patent it as something else, the patent office wont even take request for free energy devices, it says so right in there. So you get a design patent for a new electronic air sanitizer or a new kind of furniture or a interactive space distorter, be creative.

Now since its been patented by you just start giving the suckers to universities and engineers and get them on board and you can do what you want with them. As long as the way it looks is the only way it can work then your patent protects anyone from making one without your consent. Because its protected as art more or less the way it appears visually cannot be recreated.

P.s sorry for typos doing this on my phone in a rush.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join