Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Hypothetical Zero point energy and things that would hypotheticaly come with it.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Ok.... so, hypothetically if someone was to calculate out how to build a solid state zero point energy device that could be built from play sand and activated charcoal and carbon steal.

How would they go about keeping others from trying to patent the concept.
So they could share the technology with the world for free?

Said hypothetical device would consist of a crystal of 1/3 carbon nano tubes and 2/3 silicon grown around 2 carbon steel compression probes and a carbon steel rod none of which are touching anything but the crystal.

Said hypothetical device would implicate the basis for a quantum echo bubble processor and anti-gravity technologies.

Said hypothetical device would have been designed for another worm hole project to be dialed by calculating a set of 6 bodies of mass intersecting with a 7th in the center as a zero point echoing together to create intersecting magnetic fields alternating like Ac electricity.

The entire worm hole path consisting of 8 points in space and then collapse the magnetic bubble all at once.

Based on the fact that Silicon acts like water and expands when solid and contracts when a liquid

www.chemicool.com...

and the fact that carbon nano tubes have a "Piezoelectric" effect

www.physics.upenn.edu...

Pretty much putting that "Government will get you if you create free energy" to the test with this.

The whole concept would need to be like open source hardware so it wouldn't be exploited.

Would someone need to get a patent on something like that to keep it safe or just unleash the ideas on the world for the hardware hacker scene to build and develop?

If the information was just be released could anyone manage to try to exploit it for capital gain?

My concern are the the slow rumble out around California. We may need generators that don't consume fuel.

Anyone have any input?

sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net...
edit on 28-8-2012 by FromTheAlphaAndOmega because: Added link

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
And before any makes a comment like "pics or fake"

This is the base concept I haven't drawn it up in 3d yet.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by FromTheAlphaAndOmega

Anyone have any input?

wow...!!!

i just had to respond to stay in touch with this thread...

sounds like U have some ideas...???

be careful, about new ideas... old vested interests hate them...

whats the deal with the worm-hole??? 6 points set on a 7th?

i have no idea about what your doing, but sound interesting...
keep us posted +
good luck...!!!

seeya

edit on 28/8/2012 by shaneR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by shaneR

Best of luck to the "old vested interests" It took me a month to design the devices, stargate and all.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

a whole month to design and build a stargate???

no bad... imagine what U could do in a year...!

seeya

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by shaneR

Did not say build. The stargate design is still in my head but the "chevrons" would consist of 6 spherical Ac magnetic, sensor/probes. that echo back and forth with a 7th in the center.

6 sensor/probes working in pairs.

Zero point math

Zero = (Z)

(Body of mass #1) (Body of mass #2) (Body of mass #3)

(Z) (Body of mass #1) (Z) (Body of mass #2) (Z) (Body of mass #3) (Z)

its a sine wave that is slightly complex.

Anyone willing to take my description and draw it in 3d for me so I don't have to? My laptop broke and the one I'm using isn't up to specs for cad software.
edit on 28-8-2012 by FromTheAlphaAndOmega because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Imagine how famous a person would be if he or she were to spread an idea for an invention like that, something that could radically change life as we know it, in offering nearly free energy and saving our environment to a large extent....... book deals, tv interviews, speeches...... they would probably make a good deal of money. Now imagine that person gave the idea away in such a way that it couldn't be patented or secreted away for no one to use, but was open for public use...... this person might make a lot less money, but still, a lot of money, and this more selfless act would help humanity. I have to wonder how many inventions have been hidden away and not used simply because the inventor was too greedy and sold out or was knocked off...... Hmmm possibly save humanity and still make a lot of money..... or sell out to a corporation..... decisions, decisions......

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jaxnmarko

You cant spend money if the world falls apart from natural disasters.

And I put a link to a rough draft drawing

Here it is again.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

hi FromTheAlphaAndOmega,

thanks for the explaination, i am no good at that type of math...

can U describe the concept more and why it works, please...?

thanks again

seeya

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jaxnmarko

this more selfless act would help humanity

. I have to wonder how many inventions have been hidden away and
not used simply because the inventor was too greedy and sold out or was knocked off.

agree 100%

it is so sad we are destroying the planet and all life on it...

we could do so much better...

if not for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

seeya

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by shaneR

I am working on typing a paper explaining the zero point power source first. Can't even start to create a stable wormhole without enough power lol.

But I am typing a rough draft to post as far as the process of growing the device. Yes I said Growing. Most things I design here recently have to be grown instead of just built lol

But I will post my Idea on a process to grow the zero point power device and post shortly. I will try to draw the stargate concept some time later unless someone actually wants to try to build one.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
This just sounds like the premise of Stargate. We have the gate, the chevrons, the zero point module... I don't know what kind of exercise this is going to be but it good easily be done watching Netflix.

So the question in the OP that sets this mildly apart is 'how does someone release this without it being stolen...'

I think a wikidump, along with hardcopies of plans mailed to every engineering university would do the trick. You can't hold most good ideas down, and even if you do, it was because there was something equal competing. Suppression doesn't work that well...

Not with things that can be exploited...
edit on 28-8-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
This just sounds like the premise of Stargate. We have the gate, the chevrons, the zero point module... I don't know what kind of exercise this is going to be but it good easily be done watching Netflix.

So the question in the OP that sets this mildly apart is 'how does someone release this without it being stolen...'

I think a wikidump, along with hardcopies of plans mailed to every engineering university would do the trick. You can't hold most good ideas down, and even if you do, it was because there was something equal competing. Suppression doesn't work that well...

Not with things that can be exploited...
edit on 28-8-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

I figure I will give it to the world so anyone that wants to can read the information.

When people make methamphetamine, most only know how to follow a recipe and don't understand the chemistry behind it so they are defined as "cooks".

I want to create a way for people to be "Zero point energy cooks"

The process for constructing the device should be pretty forgiving. Allowing it to be created in a garage somewhere.

Give the information to the world and let someone try to suppress it. lol

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
What is this nonsense and why is it under "Science"?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Consequence

Not non sense.

With that attitude it would prob look like "magic" to you.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Zero Point Energy would seriously rattle a huge number of very impotant (in their mind) people.

Sierre Leone was a source of slaves. Then Freetown was build to be a haven for freed slaves. The country became independent and a few years later - civil war.
I've been there. Nothing like a new paradise.

Israel was created as a token of apology from the allied forces after WWII. Look at it now. The persecuted people have taken to persecute.

I have a book which basically starts with a description from ancient times. Like a news story. "Ogg The Clever invents bow and arrow. This will be the end of all wars."

Guess my (zero) point is this. If the inventor of the ZeroPointEnergy device didn't patent it someone else will.

Telephone was invented by an italian-american Antonio Meucci. Didn't get the patent and Alexander Graham Bell stole the idea and got a patent.

So to keep the ZPE technology in public domain someone has to have the patent and release it into public domain.

Problem is that such a release would create wars of immense magnitude simply because now a technology was free to give them the upper hand. "If we don't strike first - they will strike first."

Once the ZPE is out and it can power anything at all, we will start abusing the land we live of. More people will survive and that will need more land for living and for growing food. It will spiral out of control just as the insane water consumption in India which has caused the Water Table to drop almost beyond restoration.

Once we can travel out in space we will spread like locusts across the galaxy and wars will be fought - world against world.

Problem with all our fancy talk is that mankind is only just out of the jungle. We are still primitive animals when it comes to how we react as a species towards each other. Only thing that sets us apart from "real animals" is our ability to come up with new weapons and our readiness to use them. Very few other species kill for fun and recreation.

Which brings us to the best part of a ZPE that utilizes wormhole technology.

One or more will fail and earth will be sucked into the run-away-wormhole. We will be deposited inside a black hole and dispersed of.

End of mankind to the benefit of the galaxy and probably also the universe.

Conclusion?
Any civilization with the skill to create endless energy as described have been and will be wiped out.

And that's why we don't have to fear alien invasions. Nature has a way of cleaning up - eventually.
edit on 28-8-2012 by HolgerTheDane2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
The whole basis is to suspend two probes together without touching. Spinning the center bar during the whole process while the crystal is still molten and bring the temperature down slowly so as to create almost atomic layers thru the crystal like a circuit board but it will form solid.

It will be perfectly spherical and it will cool from the outside in.
The ball bearings that connect where the probes go into the silicon/carbon crystal will lock in place first.
As the mass cools it will the silicon will expand and push against the probes and pull against the center rod.

With the silicon expanding the carbon nano tubes will compress generating a atomic amount of heat to push against the silicon expanding it on an atomic level. The carbon steal rods and ball bearings Over and over again.

It will take a 2 pole induction heater, wired to the induction coil jacket and the 2 probes with the center rod as a ground.

The center bar will need a coil around it but not touching to bar so it can still spin.

The coil is to make a magnetic field that will reach to the outer induction coil jacket.

The probes will be a pyramid shaped frame with an offset in between the lower points. 8 small ball bearings and 1 large barrings per probe.

The probes will have a larger barring at the top to pull against the center of crystal.

We can't manage to compress the quartz by force in its solid state so the quartz will have to push against its self.

You can wire it up for AC or DC.

Perpetual motion? The way I see things all of the device people have tried to build for perpetual motion were a success. They were all moving on an atomic level lol

I will try to draw a better picture and write a better description of the build/grow process sometime today.
edit on 28-8-2012 by FromTheAlphaAndOmega because: spelling

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by HolgerTheDane2

"Guess my (zero) point is this. If the inventor of the ZeroPointEnergy device didn't patent it someone else will."

Patents wont matter shortly. That's why I am releasing it to the world. So some will survive. I'm pretty sure its about to get bad. Even if it doesn't.... Why not give the power back to the people?

"One or more will fail and earth will be sucked into the run-away-wormhole. We will be deposited inside a black hole and dispersed of. "

You prob still only comprehend 3 dimensions and think this is the only plane of existence. Just so you know... this race's concept of time is a joke. Most still gauge "time" by the decay rate of atoms.
edit on 28-8-2012 by FromTheAlphaAndOmega because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Yes but what your talking about is fantasy. So it doesnt much matter does it?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Yes but what your talking about is fantasy. So it doesnt much matter does it?

It is fantasy for some. Science for the ones that can understand it.

Read the general concept for growing the device that I posted. Not fantasy at all.

I wasn't trying to be mean to you lol.

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join