It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mac Tonnies on the Cryptoterrestrial UFO Hypothesis.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat
a reply to: FireMoon

I was able to view the first 10 min of the 'Quartermas' film:

Mate I talked to a family member and apparently all the pubs were empty and everyone was at at home watching the last episode back in the day.

As for the crypto discussion it could all be bollocks but loved this discussion with Graham H in this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8-4-2018 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

It's a really good watch. I need to get more exposure to 'classics', as it were.

With respect to Hancock and his latest dive into the celestial impacter and the Younger Dryas, I find that hypothesis to be very credible and well steeped in solid archeological evidence. It just happens Hancock is a wonderful story-teller and I'm a sucker for a ranconteur. Thanks for the reply.

Sidebar: Ever hear Hancock's TedX talk on the sovereignty of the mind? I won't link it, but if you haven't, I suggest you take the 20 minutes it takes to watch/hear it.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

Will certainly give that one a watch and thanks for the reccomendation - when it comes to the thread subject the radio discussion below is also a very interesting one and really does bring up some intriguing aspects of the CTH.

See 06:45

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Full text of 'The Cryptoterrestrials'.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
The more I think about it, the more reasonable it seems that the "aliens" would hide in the ocean. Without a huge mothership somewhere in space nearby, there's no way for those relatively small and unsupplied UFOs to zip back and forth between planets. Of course, maybe they have a power source that is unfathomable to us at the moment, but the easier answer would be that they're hiding in the oceans of the world.

I don't know about those little three-toed critters that live in caves or underground, as postulated by John Keel and those folks who did the "Hellier" video series:

But there are odd things flying and creeping around the world, and they just don't seem (or need) to have come from outer space. Gotta keep an open mind, I guess.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
The more I think about it, the more reasonable it seems that the "aliens" would hide in the ocean. Without a huge mothership somewhere in space nearby, there's no way for those relatively small and unsupplied UFOs to zip back and forth between planets.

Yep, the Underworld. The oceans are where the Earth bound ones are. They may not even have separate fixed bases, the bases may just be the mothers themselves. The only time they spend underground, like at Dulce, is when they are working with man.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
But there are odd things flying and creeping around the world, and they just don't seem (or need) to have come from outer space.

Indeed, as we agreed before, the USO theory is vastly underrated/ignored, despite being a more obvious source for investigation than the 'Truth Is Out There' refrain.

'The Truth Is DOWN There' notion needs far more attention, but oceans and seas are simply not as sexy to Joe Public as the vast blackness of Space.

To use a Bond reference for 007 fan spiritualarchitect, the murky underwater antics of 'Thunderball' (1965) were always considered a dull scenario compared to snowy peaks or even the space antics of the awful 'Moonraker' (1979).

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Thunderball is my all time favorite movie. And the Vulcan, now she's a looker!

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   
If you stick with it there are some pretty darn interesting correlations between fae lore and 'alien abductions' in this interview.

Joshua Cutchin joins us to discuss his latest book, A Trojan Feast, which outlines the curious ties between food offerings and nonhuman encounters in legends from around the world. Joshua brings many interesting aspects of this phenomenon into question, such as the parallels between myths involving fairies giving food to their captives, and similarities that emerge in modern claims associated with alien abductions.

Tales of abductions by underground dwelling fae folk also share certain analogues with Missing 411profile points including association with boulder fields, berry bushes, weather change and shoe stealing.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

karl, that's good stuff. That correlation, the food component, is persistent throughout our recorded history.

If it's not leftover psychological/subconscious materials---our mind's facility for trying to make sense of subconscious material--then this joins the other bodies of evidence that suggest maybe they've been here with us all along.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Hola mate certainly some interesting subject matter with specific parallels in UFO literature and although I haven't read it yet looks like Cutchin’s new book is causing a bit of a stir.

Now and again, a book is published that is destined to become a classic. Granted, it doesn’t happen too often nowadays in Ufology, but when it does, it’s well worth the wait..

Jacques Vallee’s Passport to Magonia did a fine job of noting the parallels between today’s alien encounters and centuries-old interaction with the faeries, the “wee folk” of times long gone. Cutchin, however, takes things to a whole new level as he notes the incredible similarities that exist between food offerings then and now – and provided to us by entities that many might assume have no connection, but which so obviously do.

link

Some further info from the chap in this interview with Knapp and he also gives some ye olde examples including the very odd tale of Jacob Jacobsson.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

If it's not leftover psychological/subconscious materials---our mind's facility for trying to make sense of subconscious material--then this joins the other bodies of evidence that suggest maybe they've been here with us all along.

Lots of credible UFO/Cryptid/Bigfoot/Orb reports out there brother -what the dickens is going on?

edit on 16-4-2020 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Stumbled across this entertaining article to resurrect this thread...

Could The Pilots Of UAPs Really Be Walking Among Us?

Editorial Note: In this article, we’ll entertain the idea of Cryptoterrestrials as a possible explanation for UAP. This article purely entertains this idea, and there is no clear evidence or facts that can support such claims at this time.

As we continue our path down the disclosure path, may we soon ponder whether they’re “under our noses” as opposed to “out there”.

The DNA results were startling.

Remarkably, this DNA showed a combination found among a small percentage of the British population and Basques of northern Spain, combined with a rare Chinese-Mongol type found in a very small population group in Taiwan. Due to a combination of genetic factors involving melanin, it is thought impossible that such a theoretical person could ever be blonde.

The hair DNA was extremely rare and it was highly unlikely that Khoury could have just discovered the hair by chance.

Could The Pilots Of UAPs Really Be Walking Among Us?
The Basque people are known to have the highest concentrations of RH neg blood.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join