It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did nasa really send astronauts to the moon?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Why did you bring Jarrah White into this thread? Because I was whipping you on the Sample Bag 196 switcher-oo or the A15 "no floating objects" TV press conference - the conference which Richard Orloff totally failed to mention in his timelines that were officially published by NASA?

Why won't you answer a simple question? Why would they need to pull a switcheroo if the whole thing was planned in advance?

Quit being so naive DJW. Nixon's Apollo Tv show was a CIA black project, big budget production and the spooks are crawling over the Apollo project from the get-go; Richard Nixon, Jim Webb, Frank Borman, Werner Von Braun, Chris Kraft, Howard Hughes, Jim Irwin, Richard Underwood, Farouk El-Baz, Deke Slayton, NASA HQ, etc.

Question to you: if NASA has nothing to hide on the "moon" why do they have Keep Out Zones controlled by the most qualified ex-military general, ex-NASA astronaut, Charles Bolden?

If I were NASA and I had something to hide at the Apollo landing sites... Charles Bolden would be on my shortlist of people who could handle a situation as sensitive as Nixon's Apollo.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Quit being so naive sanyora. We've all heard the theories. If you could provide even a single verifiable piece of evidence that apollo was a hoax you might have point. Now you're just reposting garbage that has been shot down in flames a million times over.

jra

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
Question to you: if NASA has nothing to hide on the "moon" why do they have Keep Out Zones controlled by the most qualified ex-military general, ex-NASA astronaut, Charles Bolden?

Again with the "keep out zones". I swear this has been explained a dozen times to you already. Apollo 11 has a proposed buffer of 75m radius and Apollo 17 has a buffer of 225m radius. That's hardly enough to hide anything. The rest of the Apollo sites don't have a proposed buffer around them, only specific pieces of hardware do, like the retro reflectors.

And it's not a law, it's just a recommendation by NASA, that is all. Perhaps you should read the actual document.
Lunar historic sites.pdf
edit on 11-9-2012 by jra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Every time I point out the facts (no floating objects in the A15 tv press conference) DJW keeps posting the Apollo8 "home movies" which has all the floating flashlights and stuff. He seems to think that the A8 video from 1968 refutes the A15 video from 1971. But my view is this: there are no floating objects in the A15 video @ 270 and the video itself strikes me as being a bit of a magic trick, or a TV trick. No floating objects anywhere can be found.

You are like the idiots who claim that Obama is anti-American because he never wears an American flag on his lapel!!! Then, when someone posts a picture of him wearing a lapel pin, you just keep re-posting the one picture where he isn't wearing one. Now, since you brought it up, please explain how this was faked:

Have you watched the entire A15 trans-earth press conference video at 270? This is the video that Richard Orloff omitted from his official NASA timeline? There is not a single floating object (except Dave Scott bouncing up & down). Do you believe a NASA historian would make such a glaring omission?

He also omitted the fact that they charged their batteries at 270:30:

history.nasa.gov...

What dark secret is he trying to hide by that "glaring omission?"

If you look at the Orloff transcript, he details the Worden EVA (at 241) with great detail. It disturbs me, in a historical sense, that Richard Orloff totally omits this trans earth TV press conference at 270 entirely.

That's because an EVA in deep space is a major accomplishment. A TV press conference in space was starting to become routine.

Then, in the A15 trans-earth press conference video the astronauts answered questions from reporters on the ground and the Genesis Rock was a topic of discussion. This video is historically important because it is the video where the "Genesis Rock" gets the official nickname.

You have a strange scale of "historical importance." Why is it important when and where a rock got its nick-name? I would rather have a video of the moment John Lennon decided they should name their group "The Beatles... with an 'a,' get it?"

As DJW has pointed out, there was a newspaper clipping from the Spokane newspaper which indicated that Sample Bag 196 would be opened on Friday. My question is this: Why did the astronauts, David Scott and Jim Irwin, rush down to the LRL on Weds. night to see the rock?

They did not "rush down to see the rock." They came down to the LRL, as they were supposed to, in order to provide verbal documentation of all the samples as they were opened.

If we are to trust the official record, these astronauts have placed the Genesis Rock into Sample Bag 196. David Scott has a good memory. Everybody in the world knows that the Genesis Rock was placed in Sample Bag 196 because it was printed in so many of the contemporary newspapers. The astronauts went down to the LRL expecting to see The Genesis Rock on Weds. night, but, they were sorely disappointed because the LRL manager had switched the rock out of Sample Bag 196!!!

Yes, the rock in question was in sample bag 196. Your own source says sample bag 196 was not opened until Friday.

"the rock was not in the sample bag where they expected it to be." And that can only mean one thing : the Genesis Rock was not in Sample Bag 196.

No, it can only mean your one reporter got it wrong.

The A15 press conference on Thursday is also a major problem for the NASA cheerleaders because it shows, without question, the astronauts were very disappointed about this "Genesis Rock" switcher-oo.

If the whole thing was carefully planned and staged by Nixon, the CIA and Bebe Rebozo, why did they need to switch anything?

There is two things that I know for certain: the Apollo 15 Tv press conference from trans-earth coast is very rare. Not many people have seen the video ~ it has no floating objects in it. Second thing: the post splash down Tv press conference cannot be found on the internet in it's entirety.

Wrong on three counts. First there are to things you know for certain. Second. thanks to your psychotic little friend "decisively," anyone who is interested can view the press conference on YouTube. It is not rare, no-one is interested in it. Finally, a lot of things cannot be found on the internet. So what? I've told you how to get a copy.

I find it difficult to believe that thousands of Apollo defenders are oblivious to these two very problematic questions.

And I find it equally difficult to believe that you keep pounding the $%@# out of this dead horse.

edit on 11-9-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Puck 22

The irony is, had they used lead shielding, bremsstrahlung would have made their exposure much closer to that 4 hour x-ray. I know you think you're being funny but all you've really accomplished is prove how mind bogglingly ignorant you are to the scientific principles you try to discount.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by magma
Isn't there already a hundred threads with a thousansd posts each on the same subject?

When will the blind see the light?

They never will, trying to explain reality to a hoax believer is a perfect parallel to trying to explain evolution to a creationist. They don't care about evidence, they don't care about fact, all they care about is faith in the story someone told them years ago, no amount of logic or reason will convince them otherwise.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BennyTheBlade

The video you're thinking of is "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon" It is a documentary made by a cab driver named Bart Sibrel (this is no joke, the man's day job is as a cab driver) He is a mentally unstable (he was arrested for jumping on a woman's car because he wanted her parking space) religious fanatic who believes that NASA had to fake the moon landing because God won't allow us to leave Earth. He has a history of obsessive behaviour that includes stalking NASA employees, namely Apollo astronauts, he even got punched in the face by Buzz Aldrin once after stalking and threatening him. Sibrel's a big fan of "selective editing" where he puts things out of sequence or alters them completely in order to fabricate "proof" of a hoax. The "fake earth" part you're talking about has been torn to shreads dozens of times once people realized the voiceover had nothing to do with the actual video and he also edited out all the parts that show with 100% certainty that there's no "cutout" over the window.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
NO way I'm wasting my time on hoaxers yet again.

Dropped into see if anything has changed(NOPE!).

This thread has been duplicated several times I 'm aware of and I'm sure plenty of times before I even showed up. with the same lame assumptions and suppositions.
1.Radiation can kill
2.There's radiation in space
3. therefore astronauts are killed.
1. The sun is hot
2.heat can kill
3.therefore sweaty astronauts are killed.

whats the common vernacular?"foad"?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I made a claim that there were NO FLOATING OBJECTS in the 1971 A15 Tv trans-lunar press conference video.
This is the same video that "historian" Richard Orloff omitted from the officially published timelines in the NASA catalogued document, we can refer to it as SP-4029.

What did you predictably do? You posted the same video of the 1968 "home movies" from Apollo 8 and you demand me to "Explain this!".

Why are you are trying to distract ATS readers from this very rare and sensitive A15 video?

jra

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

I made a claim that there were NO FLOATING OBJECTS in the 1971 A15 Tv trans-lunar press conference video.

I still don't understand why there should be objects floating around during the inflight press conference. It's not like they just leave everything floating around throughout the entire trip. That's why they had all the Velcro.

Why are you are trying to distract ATS readers from this very rare and sensitive A15 video?

Rare and sensitive? You really like to over exaggerate things don't you.

You can watch it all here: Apollo 15 flight journal and it's also on the Apollo 15 DVD set from Spacecraft films.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Why do you refuse to explain this?

Oh, that's right. You can't.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

reply to post by DJW001

You mean this one that took about 3 seconds to find on youtube

Listen to the the first 35-40 seconds then go on to your next theory or better still just stfu in general regarding the moon hoax

Ironic that this is posted by another moon hoax believer

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Yes, and you're either painfully oblivious, or just flat out lying. Watch the video, there's David Scott, right in front of your face, floating. Stop being a pest and move on to you're next re-hashed theory that's been debunked since the 80's

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Listen to the the first 35-40 seconds ...

Ok. I reviewed that part as you requested. Dave Scott said that all the gear is stowed, for re-entry. But how can that be?
Richard Orloff's timeline shows that the Apollo 15 crew were doing 8 HOURS worth of stellar photography.

Now. You should consider these details very carefully before you tell me to stfu again.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I guess that backfired on you, didn't it? You even fell into a little trap and YOU decided to post the original youtube video www.youtube.com... that was originally uploaded by a former member of ATS.

That former ATS member, who shall remain nameless ( because it is against ATS protocol to talk about members who have been banned.) (Ask a moderator), was the original uploader of that Apollo 15 video. He is responsible for bringing this video to light. He is responsible for your merciful education.

Do you still want to go on the defense for Richard Orloff who wrote the Apollo 15 timeline for NASA document SP-4029?????? According to his timeline this Tv press conference never took place! The A15 crew were doing photography and other experiments. Obviously, there should be maps, lens caps, cameras, pens, flashlights etc floating in the cabin..

But Dave Scott says everything was stowed away for re-entry.

Now you have a big choice.

Who do you believe??

Dave Scott or the Richard Orloff timeline??

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Why do you refuse to explain this?

Oh, that's right. You can't.

I have never made any claims with regard to the authenticity of that Apollo 8 video and you know it. Seriously! Dude!

Get a life! I do not know or understand how the Apollo 8 "home movies" video is pertinent; it does not have any relationship to the Apollo 15 Tv press conference video which Richard Orloff omitted from his revisionist timeline. And that timeline was published by NASA, don't forget that. The press conference does not exist.

Why are you deflecting from these Apollo 15 videos? I am specifically referring to 2 videos here: first, the trans-earth coast Tv press conference at 270 MET and secondly, the post-splashdown press conference on Thursday.

You accused me of being a revisionist but I showed you the facts - you have decisively ignored them. So be it.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

exactly how many times do you need to be told its just an error?

Comments, corrections or additions to "Apollo By The Numbers" are welcome at [email protected].
www.hq.nasa.gov...

Following publication, the author received many compliments and comments, including suggestions for additional and updated information, corrections, format changes and recommendations for editing some text for clarity. All these suggestions have been incorporated into this website.

Even so, Apollo By The Numbers remains a living document. The author welcomes any suggestions for improving the information offered by this revised version of the published book.
history.nasa.gov...

now are you done with the apollo 15 timeline yet??

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by choos

Why don't YOU DO IT. He hasn't updated his timeline for 8 years. Good luck with that.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

im not saying you should tell him or what not im just saying its just a simple error.. and get over it already. you ever made a mistake before??

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

I guess that backfired on you, didn't it? You even fell into a little trap and YOU decided to post the original youtube video www.youtube.com... that was originally uploaded by a former member of ATS.

That former ATS member, who shall remain nameless ( because it is against ATS protocol to talk about members who have been banned.) (Ask a moderator), was the original uploader of that Apollo 15 video. He is responsible for bringing this video to light. He is responsible for your merciful education.

Do you still want to go on the defense for Richard Orloff who wrote the Apollo 15 timeline for NASA document SP-4029?????? According to his timeline this Tv press conference never took place! The A15 crew were doing photography and other experiments. Obviously, there should be maps, lens caps, cameras, pens, flashlights etc floating in the cabin..

But Dave Scott says everything was stowed away for re-entry.

Now you have a big choice.

Who do you believe??

Dave Scott or the Richard Orloff timeline??

Its part 4 of a 5 part video and in the first few mins they are asked if they want to do there photography is that ok with you!!!!!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join