It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did nasa really send astronauts to the moon?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

If Dave Scott and Jim Irwin knew that Sample Bag 196 would be opened on Friday (like you say) then why did they both rush down to the lab on Weds. night to see it opened????

But I did not say that they knew. They may have hoped for 196 to be opened first, but their hopes had nothing to do with the way the LRL operated.

Something is very wrong with your scenario and it smells like a switcher-oo.

If it were all an orchestrated hoax to begin with, why would a switcher-oo be necessary?

Dave Scott and Jim Irwin were disappointed at the Thursday press conference because they went down to the LRL on Weds. night expecting to get a look at the GENESIS ROCK. But instead, LRL boss did a switcher-roo.

Why don't you find us a link to this full press conference DJ and make yourself useful.

Oh right. This press conference is not available from NASA servers, it is not available on YouTube, it is not available anywhere on the internet, because it refutes your argument. Doesn't it?

Additionally, the Apollo 15 TV press conference has no floating objects in it. You can post the Apollo 8 video as many times as you like........ it doesn't change the fact about A15.

I challenge you to find a floating object in this Apollo 15 video. If you post the Apollo 8 "home movies" video again I will take that as an admission of failure on your part.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Dave Scott and Jim Irwin were disappointed at the Thursday press conference because they went down to the LRL on Weds. night expecting to get a look at the GENESIS ROCK. But instead, LRL boss did a switcher-roo.

Is it my fault they didn't read the LRL's schedule? The fact of the matter is that even the public knew the sample in question wouldn't be opened until Friday. It was in the bloody newspaper. Now you explain what the purpose of a "switcheroo" would be if it were all a hoax.

Why don't you find us a link to this full press conference DJ and make yourself useful.

I have already posted a link to a site where you can order a copy on film. If you really think it is incriminating, the onus is on you to shell out for the film and make its explosive content available to the public.

Oh right. This press conference is not available from NASA servers, it is not available on YouTube, it is not available anywhere on the internet, because it refutes your argument. Doesn't it?

Then e-mail NBC and offer to pay for a copy. It is a moral imperative for you.

Additionally, the Apollo 15 TV press conference has no floating objects in it. You can post the Apollo 8 video as many times as you like........ it doesn't change the fact about A15.

So what?

I challenge you to find a floating object in this Apollo 15 video. If you post the Apollo 8 "home movies" video again I will take that as an admission of failure on your part.

I challenge you to explain all the floating objects in the Apollo 8 movie. Your refusal to do so is a truly glaring admission of failure on your part.

Please stop posting the same rubbish over and over again.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Dave Scott and Jim Irwin went down to the LRL "but found the rock was not in the sample bag where they expected it to be."

You lost this argument a long time ago....

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Is it my fault they didn't read the LRL's schedule?

I'm not putting you at fault, DJ. I am putting the LRL boss at fault.

Dave Scott and Jim Irwin know that the GENESIS ROCK is in SAMPLE BAG 196.
When they got to the LRL on Weds. night, "but found the rock was not in the sample bag where they expected it to be."

That can only mean one thing: the GENESIS ROCK was not in sample bag 196,

However, Dave Scott has a good memory of lunar features and I find it hard to believe that he would make a simple mistake such as what you have proposed.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

You lost this argument a long time ago....

They would not have been disappointed had they read The Spokane Daily Chronicle. That paper reported that the sample bag would not be opened until Friday on August 10, two days before the article you pin your entire case on. This is so bloody repetitive. You lose. Deal with it:

news.google.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Dave Scott and Jim Irwin know that the GENESIS ROCK is in SAMPLE BAG 196.
When they got to the LRL on Weds. night, "but found the rock was not in the sample bag where they expected it to be."

That can only mean one thing: the GENESIS ROCK was not in sample bag 196,

No, it means sample bag 196 was not opened until Friday, as stated in the earlier article and confirmed by the sample log I posted the first time you posted your ridiculous attempt at revisionism.
edit on 7-9-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I have already posted a link to a site where you can order a copy on film. If you really think it is incriminating, the onus is on you to shell out for the film and make its explosive content available to the public.

Why should I have to pay for a copy of that press conference? That's BS and you know it. NASA is afraid to show the Apollo 15 TV press conference in trans-earth coast and NASA is afraid to show the Apollo 15 post-splashdown TV press conference.

Remember, NASA historians deleted the Apollo 15 TV press conference from the official timeline. Obviously, that means they have something to hide.............

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Why should I have to pay for a copy of that press conference?

Because if you don't, you are proving to the world that you are afraid that it will prove you wrong. Put up or shut up.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

They would not have been disappointed had they read The Spokane Daily Chronicle.

That's just totally pathetic.

It has been established that Dave Scott has a good memory.
It has been established that the GENESIS ROCK was in SAMPLE BAG 196.
It has been established that Dave Scott and Jim Irwin went to the LRL on Weds. night.
It has been established that "but found the rock was not in the sample bag where they expected it to be."

You lost this one. It's time to admit there was a switcher-oo on Weds. night.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Because if you don't, you are proving to the world that you are afraid that it will prove you wrong. Put up or shut up.

If the Apollo moon landings were truly authentic then NASA would provide the A15 press conferences for free on official "NASA" servers because all of these landings were paid for by the American taxpayer and NASA has nothing to hide. This content is public domain and should be made available for free of charge.

The Apollo 15 post-splashdown press conference is not available freely on the internet (why?) because NASA has something to hide. Nobody has ever posted the complete A15 post-splashdown press conference on the internet. Ever. (why?) because NASA has something to hide.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter

If the Apollo moon landings were truly authentic then NASA would provide the A15 press conferences for free on official "NASA" servers because all of these landings were paid for by the American taxpayer and NASA has nothing to hide. This content is public domain and should be made available for free of charge.

The Apollo 15 post-splashdown press conference is not available freely on the internet (why?) because NASA has something to hide. Nobody has ever posted the complete A15 post-splashdown press conference on the internet. Ever. (why?) because NASA has something to hide.

What is it that they are hiding do you think?

I am curious

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryAlien

So info for you

Geoeye Resolution

Google, which has its logo on the side of the rocket, has exclusive online mapping use of its data. While GeoEye-1 is capable of imagery with details the size of 41 cm (16 in), that resolution will only be available to the US government. Google will have access to details of 50 cm (20 in). Prior maximum commercial imagery was 60 centimetres (24 in).[9]

Camera specs

Aperture 1.1 m (3.6 ft)
Focal length 13.3 m (44 ft)

GeoEye-2 is a planned third generation commercial Earth observation satellite, from GeoEye, due to launch in early 2013. The satellite will have a resolution of 34 cm

LRO resolution low orbit approx 13 miles 25 cm resolution.

Camera specs
Effective FL 700 mm
Primary Mirror Diameter 195 mm

The LRO camera is a fraction of the size but has a lower orbit.

Or how about this, is this close enough for you!!

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Has it ever occurred to you that NASA did not bother to record the later Apollo press conferences? Why should they? They were press conferences. The press recorded them. The press will sell the content to you. If you're not willing to pay for the content, ask Jarrah for the money. He's been collecting money for a lunar vacation; certainly he can spare some to prove his case once and for all. That is what he wants, isn't it?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

What is it that they are hiding do you think?

I am curious

The look of disappointment on the faces of the Apollo 15 crew; Because they were not able to examine the "Genesis Rock" on Weds. night. They wanted to talk all about it at this press conference the very next day, Thursday.

I'd love to see the total press conference. The only problem is ... nobody has it.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Why did you bring Jarrah White into this thread? Because I was whipping you on the Sample Bag 196 switcher-oo or the A15 "no floating objects" TV press conference - the conference which Richard Orloff totally failed to mention in his timelines that were officially published by NASA?

jra

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

...or the A15 "no floating objects" TV press conference...

Why should there be objects floating around though? Isn't that what all the Velcro was for? To keep things from floating around all over the place? I generally don't see objects floating around in ISS press conferences either.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Why did you bring Jarrah White into this thread? Because I was whipping you on the Sample Bag 196 switcher-oo or the A15 "no floating objects" TV press conference - the conference which Richard Orloff totally failed to mention in his timelines that were officially published by NASA?

Why won't you answer a simple question? Why would they need to pull a switcheroo if the whole thing was planned in advance?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
If you watch the videos of the landing, you can see that it's a crappy greenscreen operation. (The green screen is behind the sillohuette of the craft). However, I'm not convinced that it was fake, just that part.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfk3345
If you watch the videos of the landing, you can see that it's a crappy greenscreen operation. (The green screen is behind the sillohuette of the craft). However, I'm not convinced that it was fake, just that part.

Not sure I would agree with that.

Which landing? Which video?

Oh the SayonaraJupiter front ... here is a detailed picture of my complete surprise that you're not willing to spend money to prove your point:

It might be too small for you to see, but try really hard.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jra

...or the A15 "no floating objects" TV press conference...

Why should there be objects floating around though?

Every time I point out the facts (no floating objects in the A15 tv press conference) DJW keeps posting the Apollo8 "home movies" which has all the floating flashlights and stuff. He seems to think that the A8 video from 1968 refutes the A15 video from 1971. But my view is this: there are no floating objects in the A15 video @ 270 and the video itself strikes me as being a bit of a magic trick, or a TV trick. No floating objects anywhere can be found.

Have you watched the entire A15 trans-earth press conference video at 270? This is the video that Richard Orloff omitted from his official NASA timeline? There is not a single floating object (except Dave Scott bouncing up & down). Do you believe a NASA historian would make such a glaring omission?

If you look at the Orloff transcript, he details the Worden EVA (at 241) with great detail. It disturbs me, in a historical sense, that Richard Orloff totally omits this trans earth TV press conference at 270 entirely.

Then, in the A15 trans-earth press conference video the astronauts answered questions from reporters on the ground and the Genesis Rock was a topic of discussion. This video is historically important because it is the video where the "Genesis Rock" gets the official nickname.

As DJW has pointed out, there was a newspaper clipping from the Spokane newspaper which indicated that Sample Bag 196 would be opened on Friday. My question is this: Why did the astronauts, David Scott and Jim Irwin, rush down to the LRL on Weds. night to see the rock?

If we are to trust the official record, these astronauts have placed the Genesis Rock into Sample Bag 196. David Scott has a good memory. Everybody in the world knows that the Genesis Rock was placed in Sample Bag 196 because it was printed in so many of the contemporary newspapers. The astronauts went down to the LRL expecting to see The Genesis Rock on Weds. night, but, they were sorely disappointed because the LRL manager had switched the rock out of Sample Bag 196!!!

"the rock was not in the sample bag where they expected it to be." And that can only mean one thing : the Genesis Rock was not in Sample Bag 196.

The A15 press conference on Thursday is also a major problem for the NASA cheerleaders because it shows, without question, the astronauts were very disappointed about this "Genesis Rock" switcher-oo.

There is two things that I know for certain: the Apollo 15 Tv press conference from trans-earth coast is very rare. Not many people have seen the video ~ it has no floating objects in it. Second thing: the post splash down Tv press conference cannot be found on the internet in it's entirety.

I find it difficult to believe that thousands of Apollo defenders are oblivious to these two very problematic questions.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join