It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw my first possesion.....:O

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
It's possible that she isn't telling it to leave because it has genuinely made her not want it to leave. We all have a capacity for evil and maybe it is playing upon that with her. Fueling into all of her temptations and dirty feelings coating her in them. Maybe she thinks possession feels good because it is playing with her head. The important thing to do would be to keep in touch with her and make sure that she eventually gets the help that she really needs at this point in her life.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Yeah, she seemed to not want help in ridding it, like she didnt want me to be a target, so i will let it go I guess, when she comes back I might talk to her about it, but it will probably influence her not to come back to my house I am thinking, since it is not aloud on my property...

It seemed to already know my house was off limits, because it had to wait until we were outside on the deck to talk to me...

Her doodles she was doing during the cranium game show me it must have been in her mind though, so I just went out and burned them.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse

Yeah, she seemed to not want help in ridding it, like she didnt want me to be a target, so i will let it go I guess, when she comes back I might talk to her about it, but it will probably influence her not to come back to my house I am thinking, since it is not aloud on my property...

It seemed to already know my house was off limits, because it had to wait until we were outside on the deck to talk to me...

Her doodles she was doing during the cranium game show me it must have been in her mind though, so I just went out and burned them.

Pray for her, and get others to do so as well

One thing I have learned in my experiences, is that we often forget that only 1/3rd of the host of heaven is said to have fallen. That means they are out numbered

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Startruth144

Yes, I believe in Yahweh, and Yeshua, but I don't follow religion, or even the bible much, because I believe he has written what is needed in our hearts etc...

Yeah, I was kinda like the little old lady almost, I am very suprized with myself that I wasn't scared at all etc.

I think she is like that man, in that she would be relived etc if it were gone.

I think she is afraid of it though, or afraid of it bugging others and almost holds it to protect her loved ones or something??

I am just speculating though, but it must be some mentally abusive thing to let it stay I would think...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

yeah, just too weird eh???

A completely different person is right!

She is normally beautiful and pure and wholesome looking, but her "friend" was very unnattractive.....

I am still just kind of stunned and in a little shock I think.

Cause I don't want to believe it, but now, well, I have no choice.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

Wow! You've had quite an experience there...and I believe you. This made me think of an interview I watched one time with Chris Carter (the creator of the X-Files). He had made an episode with this extremely creepy serial killer who ultimately becomes obsessed with, and kidnaps, Scully. In the episode, the killer is seen by Scully (just a few times) in some very creepy demonic form (good tv). Carter explained that he got the idea from interviews he's read from survivors of Jeffrey Dahmer, many of which said that he shape-shifted in front of them into a demon. Does this ring a bell?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myomistress
It's possible that she isn't telling it to leave because it has genuinely made her not want it to leave. We all have a capacity for evil and maybe it is playing upon that with her. Fueling into all of her temptations and dirty feelings coating her in them. Maybe she thinks possession feels good because it is playing with her head. The important thing to do would be to keep in touch with her and make sure that she eventually gets the help that she really needs at this point in her life.

yeah, I don't even know how I am going to bring it up now...

It is so weird and awkward, and I really don't want to talk to it ever again, so I am not sure what to do.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

So true!

Yeah, that is the best solution, and probably the only thing left I can do.

Pray about it and pray for her.

Such a simple solution.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BBobb

Wow! You've had quite an experience there...and I believe you. This made me think of an interview I watched one time with Chris Carter (the creator of the X-Files). He had made an episode with this extremely creepy serial killer who ultimately becomes obsessed with, and kidnaps, Scully. In the episode, the killer is seen by Scully (just a few times) in some very creepy demonic form (good tv). Carter explained that he got the idea from interviews he's read from survivors of Jeffrey Dahmer, many of which said that he shape-shifted in front of them into a demon. Does this ring a bell?

Yeah, the shapeshifting is the weirdest part.

Funny I was standing there, and my spiritual side said, you are safe, and my nerd side just kept thinking, how is this physically possible???

Like, how does this work out in a physics type way....lol

It is making me think of matter a lot differently, thats for sure!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

So true!

Such a simple solution.

Thanks.

There's this one lesson in the Bible that I truly love and mention somewhat often. It's a lesson about pragmatism. Jesus says that if a man comes to you and is hungry and you say, "I'll pray for you," and then go away and pray for him, you've done nothing for that man. Jesus says, first feed the man, and then go and pray for him.

I mention this to you because I'm afraid you'll just go away and pray for your friend without feeding her what she needs to heal.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

So true!

Such a simple solution.

Thanks.

There's this one lesson in the Bible that I truly love and mention somewhat often. It's a lesson about pragmatism. Jesus says that if a man comes to you and is hungry and you say, "I'll pray for you," and then go away and pray for him, you've done nothing for that man. Jesus says, first feed the man, and then go and pray for him.

I mention this to you because I'm afraid you'll just go away and pray for your friend without feeding her what she needs to heal.

Good point.

I want to support her as a friend too for sure, and will if/when she needs me, it is sad she is moving out of town today of all days, but maybe I will talk to her through facebook..

Glad you mentioned this, because to be quite honest, it would have been easier to leave it at that.

I will pray for guidance for me as well in that case.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Can you post a picture of what it looked like? Or what she looks like? Or a drawing?

Demons fear Christians. And Christians learn not to worry about demons generally speaking. They have no power over us. But a non christian like your friend, look at the power it has over her. But in terms of what you said plus probably telling her to tell you not to cause it to leave.

edit on 26-8-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

So true!

Such a simple solution.

Thanks.

Good point.

I want to support her as a friend too for sure, and will if/when she needs me, it is sad she is moving out of town today of all days, but maybe I will talk to her through facebook..

Glad you mentioned this, because to be quite honest, it would have been easier to leave it at that.

I will pray for guidance for me as well in that case.

Thanks

You are obviously a very spiritual person, and I'm sure that you'll do the right thing, at least the best that you can. I invite you to think of this as an opportunity. You know, maybe you've something to do, something to find or tap into, and this is God's way of presenting you with the chance to make this discovery! Use it! Find it!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

t basically looked like she aged maybe 30 years, and got a fat face and frizzy shorter hair instead of her usual long beautiful curly hair, and thin face with flawless skin.

I burned her doodles already, but the were kind of like lightening bolts almost scribbled like a controlled scribble all over the paper, and one she colored all different shades of orange and yellow with purple coming up from the bottom,

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

I know, I was thinking maybe because of the fact that God kept me from being scared at all, maybe he wants me to help people rid themselves of these things tormenting them....

I sure hope not, cause it was so weird.... but that came to my mind already too.

I hope it is just an isolated incident, but I will do my best to listen to what God wants from me....

Sure hope it will only be her that I am supposed to help though... :S

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Ultimately, the best thing you can do is love your friend. Take the time to talk to her, understand her, and care for her. That is, ultimately, what Yeshuah commanded of us.

Love her, pray for her, talk to her, and if she no longer lives where you do, maintain contact and try to guide her. Perhaps this glimpse is less about her, and more about the both of you.

Our friend here has made a great point about helping someone, and then praying for them. But I contend that you should be in constant prayer, while helping as you can. Best of luck and feel free to u2u me any time about the subject.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Thank you very much.

That is how it will be for sure.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
You shouldn't ask her permission to cast out the demon if you think you can. Just do it. It's gonna try and kill her dude.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
If you believe in evil spirits or possesions understand that these negative influences love it when you drink alcohol and actually spend much effort getting you in the habit of drinking because its is then the spirit can gain much control over the body and can live through you as you are poisoned and put in the back seat of your life.

This is why most of all the domestic violence, robberies, crime, unwanted children ( who become criminals due to a lack of being loved and neglect) are alcohol related and the sad part is many of you will fight very hard to deny that very truth.
edit on 26-8-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
she is clearly not heal and still under the dark influence of the demon
she is very scared and believe no one can help her because this thing is to powerfull

you say she have a beautiful soul ?
then she needs your help .. you probably are the only one in the whole town
who knows whats going on
if you dont help her .. then negative energy will trap you to
thinking forever .. why you didnt help her save her soul
master the power of the Creator with Jesus in your heart
know that you are that Jesus .. her savior .. because you have the power of the Lord in you
make he see the light to .. confort her the best you can
try to fight the demon with the best positive attitude .. never go angry if she still say no or insult you
you know better .. not her talking .. of course the real her wants this thing out

maybe a few Bob Larson video will teach you how to confront the dark spirits
this guys is really an exorcism .. he have 3 beautiful daughter that do the same thing to now
helping people is always the right thing to do when there is a situation in front of you

good luck
edit on 8/26/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join