Saw my first possesion.....:O

page: 1
18
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I never really believed at ALL in shapeshifting, or even demons much really, but I actually saw it with my own two eyes for the first time!

I was suprisingly not scared, at told it it had no permission to talk to me, and that it should leave my friend alone, and it told me she gave it permission to be there.

This girl is tall and thin with beautiful long curly hair, but when she shifted, she had a fat round face with frizzy shoulder length hair instead.

I told it it had to go away, I was vivsiting with my frined and not her demon, so it finally left.

After it was gone, I asked her if she knew what just happened, and she said yes it happened before.

The weirdest part was, I asked her if she wanted me to help her get rid of it and she said, no it's ok....



I said, reallllly, Yahweh and Yeshua can make it leave her forever the way they made it leave and stop talking to me through her, and she just kept saying no, it's ok, she doesn't want me involved.....

This is the weirdest thing I have EVER seen, but I cannot deny it.

I think if this happened a few years ago, I would be a basket case, but now that I know Yahweh and Yeshua so much better, I was calm and ok....

Has anyone else ever seen this happen????

I am just mind boggled!




posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse
 

If I may ask and retain the right to be a bit skeptical...did you get a name? That's a small detail that can resonate and be familiar to some folks here in a legit possession case. How do you mean she shifted appearance? One moment you saw her one way and when you next saw her it was different or did you see this change occur as it happened?

*I'm skeptical...not saying it didn't happen. Just want to make sure you know I'm not challenging what you experienced. I'm curious on the details though.

edit on 26-8-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I am on the fence about whether possession can actually occur or not, but for the sake of your post I will answer like I do.

I have never seen a possession myself, but would be wary of someone that was "ok" with being possessed.
I would not have been comfortable at all about seeing someone's physical appearance change either. Being the good friend that I am....had I seen that occur I would have been out of her house and down the damn road before she had a chance to change back. Seriously.

I guess you need to decide if you are as "ok" with her being possessed as she is. I would not be...but different strokes work for different folks. If she doesn't want help I am not sure what else you can do but accept it or move on.



posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
I never really believed at ALL in shapeshifting, or even demons much really, but I actually saw it with my own two eyes for the first time!

I was suprisingly not scared, at told it it had no permission to talk to me, and that it should leave my friend alone, and it told me she gave it permission to be there.

This girl is tall and thin with beautiful long curly hair, but when she shifted, she had a fat round face with frizzy shoulder length hair instead.

I told it it had to go away, I was vivsiting with my frined and not her demon, so it finally left.

After it was gone, I asked her if she knew what just happened, and she said yes it happened before.

The weirdest part was, I asked her if she wanted me to help her get rid of it and she said, no it's ok....



I said, reallllly, Yahweh and Yeshua can make it leave her forever the way they made it leave and stop talking to me through her, and she just kept saying no, it's ok, she doesn't want me involved.....

This is the weirdest thing I have EVER seen, but I cannot deny it.

I think if this happened a few years ago, I would be a basket case, but now that I know Yahweh and Yeshua so much better, I was calm and ok....

Has anyone else ever seen this happen????

I am just mind boggled!



I have never ha that exact experience but I have experience with demons in general. Don't let it boggle your mind though, stand firm and pray for your friend. If she wants the demon there is nothing you can do about it but pray for her. Now if she comes over your house or a place thats under your authority you have the right to not let it in but other than that thats it. Demons can shape shift, they can also inhabit many different things like animals and inanimate objects. A lot of demons attach themselves to charms and symbols of pagan religions. Thats why its not a good idea to have those things in your house, you shouldn't anyways being a christian. Read some stuff from lester summrall he was an authority on principalities, powers, rulers of the darkness of this world, and spiritual wickedness in high places. Also wouldn't hurt to read the believers authority from Kenneth E. Hagin. you can even watch him preach this book on youtube. I hope this helps.



posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Maybe your friend has split personality disorder. I've heard of people in those cases have actually changed eye color and their voices were different.



posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Could we get the story in a bit more details please?

It sounds like an interesting situation, and I wanna hear more about what happened exactly!

Just to paint a fuller picture for us



posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Back when I taught (my first year) I had a student who was a truancy case and then slept in class when he was there. He had twin brothers who were in the behavioral disorder class. One day, we were in the computer lab and he started printing pages upon pages of foul language. The computer teacher told him to leave the room and go to the office, and that a disciplinary referral would be following. The door was set to lock behind him. He kept coming back to the door, kicking, screaming, cursing, and licking the glass. He said repeatedly, "I'm possessed of Satan." The other students were scared of him.

Fast forward to a few months later, and this kid (along with his brothers) were arrested for conspiracy to commit murder. His best friend (another one of my students) turned him in to the police. He said that he thought they were joking until they showed him their gun stash. These kids had a map of the school, a hit list (which I was on), and lots of guns and ammo. They were ready to go. It never made the news. They were on home incarceration, as far as I was told.

That first year, teaching seventh grade in hell, really killed any naive visions I had of making the world a better place. I'm so glad I got out of teaching.

Anyway, when that kid told me he was possessed, I do remember muttering to myself that it wouldn't surprise me.



posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000
 


She litterally changed right in front of me, the voice changed a bit, but the appearance, like something off a movie...

I was trying to understand the physics, like did it make MY mind see her different, or would someone else or a camera see the change too...

I am still stunned...... like wth???? HOW? WHY???

and WHY on EARTH, do she not want Yahweh and Yeshua to get it out for good??

Why the permission???

Maybe she is scared, like it intimidated her or bullied her or lies to her???

This person is such a beautiful wonderful soul, that my mind is boggled like never before.... SOOOO friggin confused!



posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe
 


Yeah, it was at my house, we were playing cranium, and went out on the deck for a smoke.

I am kind of wierded out by that sooo much myself, like why she would let it stay?

I am almost on a mission now to find out why, and to make it leave forever..... I just don't understand.



posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse
 

Serious question and with a basis for asking it.... How old is she and how long has she been acting out of the norm or talking about dreams/visions/out of place thoughts and feelings? Any other specifics about the nature and intent of the 'force' or 'entity' you're seeing in her?



posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keeper of Kheb


. Demons can shape shift, they can also inhabit many different things like animals and inanimate objects. A lot of demons attach themselves to charms and symbols of pagan religions. Thats why its not a good idea to have those things in your house, you shouldn't anyways being a christian.


Yes, I even got rid of any christmas lights and ANY things, burned all new agey book etc, cause I had a depression that wouldn't leave me, I am finally happy and cheery again, and still once and a whuie find remanents and burn them etc.



posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe
 


Yeah, it was at my house, we were playing cranium, and went out on the deck for a smoke.

I am kind of wierded out by that sooo much myself, like why she would let it stay?

I am almost on a mission now to find out why, and to make it leave forever..... I just don't understand.


I guess it's possible that the "demon" has convinced her that he should stay, makes her feel better/more secure, or has convinced her that he/she/it is not evil.
Without more from her you just can't be sure why she is ok with it. I would have been more than a little weirded out myself. You seem to have handled it better than most IMO.

I hope it works out for the best either way. Have you talked to her since then? Asked her any questions about it?



posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
Maybe your friend has split personality disorder. I've heard of people in those cases have actually changed eye color and their voices were different.


Yeah, but it was her whole face and hair????

Like I said, I can't understand the physics, cause it wasnt like blurry like a distorted film or something, it was a straight up CHANGE...


Like from tall thin, to frizzy shorter hair and fat face etc....

It's just way too weird.



posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I always see a quick glimpse of demon's true forms. It's like .9999 of a second, but I can see it in my peripheral vision every time I go out. They're very fast in speed. It's scary.



posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
reply to post by Wrabbit2000
 


She litterally changed right in front of me, the voice changed a bit, but the appearance, like something off a movie...

I was trying to understand the physics, like did it make MY mind see her different, or would someone else or a camera see the change too...

I am still stunned...... like wth???? HOW? WHY???

and WHY on EARTH, do she not want Yahweh and Yeshua to get it out for good??

Why the permission???

Maybe she is scared, like it intimidated her or bullied her or lies to her???

This person is such a beautiful wonderful soul, that my mind is boggled like never before.... SOOOO friggin confused!




As someone who has experienced possession first hand, I understand how it can completely change your views for the rest of your life. There will of course, be those that will play the mental illness card, but those of us who have seen the real deal (and the paranormal phenomenon that goes with it), know that these cases can and do genuinely occur.

As for permission, This is generally how possessions occur. Some sort of "permission" has to be granted to begin with. A door has to be willingly opened. Perhaps playing with the occult without the proper protection, a ouja board, etc. Your friend could have even asked for this directly.

Ultimately, you can not rid her of this (if it is indeed a genuine possession) unless she is willing. If she chooses to let it stay, it cannot be driven out. People have many "reasons" for why they choose this, but often it is because they are under the entities influence, and don't know any better. Even if she did decide she wanted it gone, you would be a fool to attempt to do it yourself and would only make yourself a target.

My personal advice to you would be to speak with her about it, and try and help her to come to an understanding that this will have negative impacts on her life, relationships, and future, and then encourage her to seek help. Mental illness should not be ruled out at all, but if it is, then she should undergo deliverance by someone who has experience (provided she is willing).

Kind regards,

DS



posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I have no problem believing you witnessed this. When I was a teenager my family attended a little Assemblies of God Church in my small town. One Sunday night a strange man showed up and was sitting towards the front of the church. A couple teenage girls were on stage singing and this man jumped up and started growling and looking around at the congregation while spitting, and frothing at the mouth. His face became very animal like and his eyes literally glowed blood red. My dad grabbed me and pulled me close to him.

The man took off down the center aisle growling and hissing profanities at god and his voice sounded so nonhuman while slapping at the air. He walked towards the door to leave and had nearly made it, when a little old granny in her 80's got up and hobbled after him. This man was HUGE and she without fear walked up grabbed him by the arm putting one hand on his forehead commanded the demon to leave. He feel to the floor shaking violently and screeched and blasphemed Jesus name. Several male deacons and the pastor finally went over and started praying also. Within 10 minutes the dude stood up and started crying proclaiming freedom.. His face had such a happy look and he ran up to the little old lady crying and thanking her..

I will never forget that night.

I was a very radical born again believer for many many years and was even involved in ministry of different sorts and have only witnessed something like this twice. I am no longer a Christian, but I do believe in these negative entities.. BTW. I have seen footage of many different religious authorities casting them out.. Not just Christians.



posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe
Could we get the story in a bit more details please?

It sounds like an interesting situation, and I wanna hear more about what happened exactly!

Just to paint a fuller picture for us


Well, there's not really that much to tell.....

We were playing cranium, and we were talking about God and his love etc, and I told her an analogy I read on here by a poster called young soul, about us being loved unconditionally etc...

SO we go out on the deck because I wanted a smoke, and she came with me, and I was lighting my smoke, and hear her say, you better stop talking about that crap to her... and I looked up and was like, who are you type thing, "where is so-and-so??"

Then I realized, that is so-and-so's clothes... it just wasn't computing,

Then she changed back to herself really quick and said sorry, and got taken right back over.

I said, hey, leave her alone your aren't welcome at my house, and it said, well we are outside, so I said, ok, you arent welcome on my entire property, and I think it shopuld leave her alone forever to, and it said it will leave my poroperty, buit has permission to be with her, and then left....

As son as it left, I said to my friend, HOLY S&*^T!!!!!!!!! Do you know what just happened????? and she said, yes I am soooooo sorry.... I was like, well, I can help you make it leave for good, and she just said, no it's ok, I dont want you involved, your so innocent type thing....

I said so are you, etc

Then she woke up her one friend off the couch and asked her for a ride home, and they left.

She is moving out of town today, so her last night in town was to visit me.



posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by mellisamouse
 

Serious question and with a basis for asking it.... How old is she and how long has she been acting out of the norm or talking about dreams/visions/out of place thoughts and feelings? Any other specifics about the nature and intent of the 'force' or 'entity' you're seeing in her?



She is 26, and she never told me about it before, we were just doing silly fun things usually, like playing cranium and not having very deep conversations usually, just at the table she said she wasnt good enough in some way, so I said, no, God loves us all, and told her the pet analogy "young soul" had made to me ona thread i=here, and then when we went out for a smoke, that happened.

Here is the quote, and I mainly highlighted a puppy rolling in dead fish, still love the puppy type thing, even though it stinks...


Originally posted by YoungSoul

Originally posted by mellisamouse

Originally posted by nevernothing
I am one of THE MOST imperfect people there are, and he still loves me...

Any prayer of totally need, or desperation, or help, or calming, and he answers every time, the most loyal love there is,

But when I pray or ask for help removing my imperfections, (smoking for example) the answer seems to be either NO, or it dosen't matter.... or I love you anyways.....


I once heard it put like this: go find a baby that you love, or a pet that you love - some real innocent "imperfect" being. Now let's say that the baby barfs all over you or the dog rolls around in dead fish or the cat does that thing where it fluffs up its tail and puts its ears back and gets crazy eyes and runs around the house being crazy and in that time it kinda attacks and ruins your favorite shoes. You get the picture right?

So when this thing that you love does something that isn't ideal, are you like "you imperfect horrible creature, you will die and go to hell forever and ever!!!" No. Well, God sees us like that baby or pet.

There's a difference between imperfection and malice. People who don't know God get a little extra leeway too (see the Noahide laws). But once we proclaim ourselves as followers of Christ there are a few extra rules to follow, like: don't be mean to children in the name of God (the millstone business), if you have an offensive enemy who does not know God you should pray for them so that they can have the same inner peace as you have and then their crappy behavior might change, do not set yourself up as the judge of other people only God is the judge, etc.

I know what you mean though, it's really hard to see ourselves as innocent beings -- its much easier to see it with babies or pets. And its actually good for us to be hard on ourselves, as long as we don't become like abusive parents to ourselves. But for some reason, that baby/pet thing really helps me deal with my own shortcomings.
edit on 25-8-2012 by YoungSoul because: improper semicolon use that become wrong but then went unnoticed
edit on 25-8-2012 by YoungSoul because: forgot to put the conclusion to the baby analogy, so added "God sees us like that baby or pet" in.



posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse
 


ive seen it happen with my own eyes too....in Russia back in 1993....i saw a woman who was a witch and a rather unattractive looking woman (face all contorted, eyes dark and empty and just ugly) be completely transformed after a group prayed with her and over her, over the course of a night.....the next day she looked beautiful and was a completely different person and had light in her eyes....

id probably never believe it and call it too much of a hollywood tale if i had not seen it with my own eyes....

and im still a skeptic...and im still not a follower of religion, per say....



posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe

Originally posted by mellisamouse
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe
 


Yeah, it was at my house, we were playing cranium, and went out on the deck for a smoke.

I am kind of wierded out by that sooo much myself, like why she would let it stay?

I am almost on a mission now to find out why, and to make it leave forever..... I just don't understand.


I guess it's possible that the "demon" has convinced her that he should stay, makes her feel better/more secure, or has convinced her that he/she/it is not evil.
Without more from her you just can't be sure why she is ok with it. I would have been more than a little weirded out myself. You seem to have handled it better than most IMO.

I hope it works out for the best either way. Have you talked to her since then? Asked her any questions about it?


She is leaving town today for a few months, but I have decided to burn the pictures she was doodling at the table last night....

They look kind of hellish... :S

she made a post on my facebook thanking me for last night, and I said back that she was safe with me if she ever wanted help etc, and she said thanks see you in a few months type thing...





new topics
top topics
 
18
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join