It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw my first possesion.....:O

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

it is not the point of trust. when these powers decide, you will have a accident tomorrow, then there is no choice. guardian angel = angel = messeger of god (or executioner of god).

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ApokalypsisRising

Apokalypsis, while I can imagine seeing that can get creepy not to mention old after awhile I would see it as a blessing. It keeps you from being overly exposed to demonic/negative energy. I've seen glimpses similar to what you've described but it was usually too late to avoid the person

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Keep a camera handy and film her transformation.

Be the first person in HISTORY to acquire actual EVIDENCE of demonic possession.

Also win 1 million bucks from James Randi.

Or not.

Until then...

Dolan pls.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
reply to post by Ben81

She also believes in Jesus as her savior, and I said that to her, that Jesus would help her, and she said I just don't understand etc....

I think she may be ready soon. I think there will be a major healing in her near future, because she can do such good with her beautiful light in this world.

No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon. - Matthew 6:24 (NKJV)

If she was truly purified in Christ, she would not be possessed. Demonic oppression can occur but I suspect your friend does not believe in what she's telling you. I suspect that you're being manipulated by whatever being is utilizing her as a mouthpiece, which can occur even when she appears sane. You may have had a glimpse of what it was through your own spiritual giftings.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Yeah, it was at my house, we were playing cranium, and went out on the deck for a smoke.

I am kind of wierded out by that sooo much myself, like why she would let it stay?

I am almost on a mission now to find out why, and to make it leave forever..... I just don't understand.

Has she played with a Ouija board? A lot of people get into possession like that; they play alone and communicate with the spirit more and more until they no longer need the board but hear the answers in their head. That's the first step to possession. Many people actually like the feeling to have a spirit as their "confidante" and "friend," and not all Ouija board encounters are scary (at first, but often the spirit becomes more and more demanding and nasty later).

I once saw the same thing. I worked as a Tarot reader with many others at a New Age center, and when we didn't have clients, we often entertained ourselves by giving readings to each other. I had a reading with a new guy, a Native American, who was very sweet and likable (at least that's what everyone thought).

He gave me a reading (we were sitting across from each other), and all of a sudden I saw his face change and another face overlay his; his voice changed too. He said in a kind of slimy-sweet voice, "And there's a commitment to be made... it's just a small commitment, but if you make it, you can have anything you want."

I freaked out, because I had heard from friends before that that's THE come-on line of the "Dark Side"... "You can have anything you want." So I said, "What commitment?" and he immediately snapped back, his face was back, and he couldn't remember a word he'd said before. I hightailed it out of there, as you can imagine. In the hallway, I checked my mail slot and found a card with the 23rd Psalm ("The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want"). I asked everyone who put the card in there, but apparently no one did. I took it as a sign from Spirit that I was protected. A while later, it actually turned out that that Native American was not at all as sweet and wonderful as everyone thought, and I heard other creepy stories relating to him. To this day, I believe he might have been a Navajo witch.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

Do you have any solid proof that could be validated independently of your claim?

Or do you just expect ATS to believe you without question much in the way the religions of the world hold the concept of "faith" over their followers heads?

Show some from or it did not happen. Your word and personal testimony is not good enough. Show the proof or move the thread to the hoax forum.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

You might as well just say "Proof kthxbai or gtfo". Real mature response regardless of how wordy you make it. Most of us here are applying critical thought to an incident that may or may not be as it seems. It is too much to ask for others to have respect for the OP regardless of whether you think its a hoax or not?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Keeper of Kheb

charms and symbols from pagan religions?!

do you mean crosses,holy water,the body of christ,incense,a collection plate,etc...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

So you just left a demon inside your 'friend" instead of pulling it out? You know Messiah's names, why did you not call on Him and get rid of that thing? Demons can kill people, do you not know this?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
So you guys were just casually talking about God's unconditional love while playing cranium? Do things like this actually happen? This doesn't really ring true to me..

It's a good & entertaining story though

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jessejamesxx
So you guys were just casually talking about God's unconditional love while playing cranium? Do things like this actually happen? This doesn't really ring true to me..

It's a good & entertaining story though

Yes actually, she was calling herself unworthy, so as usual, I slip in as much as humanly possible about Yahweh and Yeshau... read the rest of the thread if you want a bigger picture.

It's an inncident that probably lasted less than a minute in total, not some huge made up story, lol.....

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

Do you have any solid proof that could be validated independently of your claim?

Or do you just expect ATS to believe you without question much in the way the religions of the world hold the concept of "faith" over their followers heads?

Show some from or it did not happen. Your word and personal testimony is not good enough. Show the proof or move the thread to the hoax forum.

Gimme a break buddy.

Like I am goinjg to bring a camera with me on my deck incase some weird once in a life time excperience happens that lasted probly less than a minute.

I had no idea something like that would EVER happen, I didn't believe it could until then.

It was over as fast as it started......lol...... come on, that's just silly, not like I am some paranoid weirdo with a camera running 24/7, just in hopes of catching a once in a life time 30 second incident to PROVE something to some ATS'er, lol...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

So you just left a demon inside your 'friend" instead of pulling it out? You know Messiah's names, why did you not call on Him and get rid of that thing? Demons can kill people, do you not know this?

I mentioned Yahweh and Yeshua to it right away, which is why I think it was gone so fast, and I asked it to go away, and asked her if she wanted it gone.

I was so flabbergasted by the whole thing, and she had her stuff ready to take off and go home so fast after it happened, there was no time to talk to her about it or anything, I mean as soon as it was over she was outta my house like a bat outta hell type thing.

I have no experience with this, I was realllllly caught off guard and had no idea what to do.

I prayed and mentioned Yahweh and Yeshua, did my best.
edit on 27-8-2012 by mellisamouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopy1978
Keep a camera handy and film her transformation.

Be the first person in HISTORY to acquire actual EVIDENCE of demonic possession.

Also win 1 million bucks from James Randi.

Or not.

Until then...

Dolan pls.

She's moved out of town now, but even of she didn't and it happened again, my first instinct would probably be to try to make it leave her alone or leave for good, believe my in a situation like that the LAST thing I was thinking about was a camera or proof, all I was thinking about was my God and what I should do.

You probably would too, and most people who don't have a relationship with the one true God, would probably crap their pants, not grab a camera! lol....

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I see this from time to time. Some events being more significant than others.

the last serious event, which was actually a series of encounters with the same individual over a period of about 5 days between 5.18.2011 and 5.23.2011 involved what I would describe as a planned attempt by the demon to reveal itself to me.

because i interpreted the whole situation of the demon revealing itself as little more than a distraction that was linked to a larger event, I just commented to myself about how much demons annoy me and how uninteresting they are and left, as I knew I had more important things to attend to.

I don't go the religious route with demons and people they possess. I enjoy making them sit and watch as I dismantle their plots and designs on my life and trap them in the bodies they inhabit and then I leave.

the funniest thing when dealing with a possession case is never acknowledging that one exists. the demon will do all it can to get you to acknowledge its existence and the longer you deny it the more pain you can inflict on it.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

As a very expereinced Occultist I have a right to be skeptical about such claims. The question is why should it happen. The fallen are not quite as easy to contact as some may think.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

Depends on what type of entity's attention you're trying to attract intentionally or unintentionally.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack

it's not a demon. it's her guide, it decides her fate. it is the same force that protects her (guardian angel).
the condition she is in, when you see her ugly, down or empty is the original condition. when you see her looking nice, younger, full of life, she is substituted by this entity. the entity acts on her in a way, like a life-spark. this is the life-giving force in her.

Odd, but this touches on a lot of other things this could be related to.

Just off hand, the kind of thoughts that came to me were:

That the true state of this person was the older, round faced woman, and this was an illusion of youth, perhaps due to a variety of things:

Walk in, ie et/entity, "deomonic". The form she appears in may be the illusion/hologram.

What is odd though, is when confronted the entity said, it had permission to be there, though didn't explain how or why, (ie direct invitation, or mishaps that brought the person into it's access range ,ie, things that lower our frequency and give negative beings access). That this entity said this, and then left OP's property, does signify this is not her a part of her friend, but a separate being. So not Higher Self, or Future Self. But something that is deliberately with her.

That the friend was drawing negative things, and said, OP was niave or innocent, and didn't understand, just opened up quite a lot of things in itself.

Mainly, the friend could have been raised, generationally, or joined by free will at a later date, some form of ritualistic or satanic type group or was a part of the childhood M'K ultra program that has harmed alot of peple, and let in doorways to other beings.

If such is the case, she may not be free in her own mind to leave, may even have tried in the past and it didn't work, and has Stockholm syndrome which often happens with abuse.

Another possibility is that the friend could be from certain families, with wide open pineal but often not the right Love and Goodness, ie following in Christ's footsteps, frequency, so that throughout history they have been distorted by the ancient renegades of old.

But she could have gained some of her soul skills at a price, having been involved in things that compromised her Love and inner Light, so that her awareness is not free, but serving another's agenda. Certain elite families are puppets or under a chain of command with regards to these entities.

A soul ability would mean that she could retain her own youth, or illusion of youth, and be much older than the OP realizes. And something else is assisting her with her goals.

These are all just thoughts that I had. Its like a list of possibilities and probabilities.

But because she said something along the lines that the OP was innocent and would not understand implied a lot of other things going on.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

She also believes in Jesus as her savior, and I said that to her, that Jesus would help her, and she said I just don't understand etc....

Maybe she has seen that Christianity is not the truth. She may still feel she believes but also can't deny what she has discovered.

Of course you wouldn't understand.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
What I would do is realize, that the entity or situation could be dangerous to the friend, to self and to others.

That this may involve much more than the friend, but perhaps roots to a more dangerous family background or a privileged elite group, either human bloodline family, or something else, one of the more unusual hidden types of races/species here, and that knowing too much may not be safe either.

So, that she has moved away is possibly good, and keeping positive, communications and even suggestions that may help her is good as well.

Prayer and meditation as well. I would not just bring up Christian ideas with her, and approach it in a holistic spiritual way that incorporates the highest ideals that Christ Yeshua taught, and yet not refrain from sharing the Christian concepts straight up, just be flexible and open up the metaphors and stories and what they truly mean, in the lessons here, the tests each day, and connection within.

And she may say she has and is in touch. If she does share, perhaps saying while you would be interested in hearing what is her spiritual understanding of what has happened and if she is in touch with her inner soul, that you would appreciate anything relating to anything dangerous or specific be kept out of it.

So just be there, in writing, for her, and send Love, be positive, offer some guidance and insight.

Also ways to do spiritual battle to rise above the reach of spiritual entities from the traditional Christian and even shamanistic approach to setting people free, to the more metaphysical, raising your love and awareness, knocking on your soul and seeking for actual ways to turn your life around and help others.

Thinking of others is a way to raise above it.

Also you could meditate and do a heart chakra meditation and always talk to her, even if she is long distance, and pray for her. I always pray at the beginning and throughout them.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join