It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw my first possesion.....:O

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Woah, I haven't been on this site forever, and I used to be on here 24/7????

I find that odd in itself, lol...

But, yes, it was a whole different face including the hair, and a weight gain, and shorter person, it was friggin weird as heck....

All I saw, was what I saw, seeing something dosen't mean I all of a sudden know squat about the subject, just that I saw what I saw...

I think I have kind of been avoiding the subject cause it was too whacked out for my brain to handle.... maybe that's why I have avoided the site too, cause I don't want to remember or deal with the reality of it all...

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

sorry but i really have to call BS. especially if you knew this was going to happen, why didn't you take a video of it? no video = did not happen.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I'm not sure you saw a possession. What we see is not actually matter but the energy field of matter. We see the reflection of light. If the person has a high energy level the result is a beaming that we are attracted to. Our perception and interpretation of that energy is critical. Someone looks less attractive when they are saying or doing something we do not think of as right. If they are wearing something that we do not think is nice, their appearance in our mind will be either that the person is either plain and unnoticable or just ugly. This personal perception is what makes us all different.

Myself, I think a slim girl in nicely fit coveralls looks sexier than one in a skimpy bathing suit. The girl will look plain to those who do not think like me. So is there any right or wrong in perception? Not really.

What happens if a person's energy is altered. If the energy leaving the body is raised to a higher level, others may perceive this person as bigger at that point. If the energy leaving the body is little, the person may look frail and weak. This is not reality, people's skins are different. Some block this energy and some transmit the energy. The Aura as some refer to it is real, it is energy bleeding out of the body. Makeup accentuates this energy and can fool the observer by allowing more of a reflective property which is not really real.

It is important to know that our perception can be fooled by energy, including knowledge of a person's weight or what others perceive of the person. Health of an individual is seen by looking at a person without makeup or without artificial pheromones being worn. These things alter our perception of what a person looks like. How we translate what we see is very important and everyone translates different. Mood effects our translation of visual and audio as well as faith. We see what we want to see most time based on our moods and desires.

Our senses are constantly interacting with each other. Some people sense pheromones and color more than others do. This is what forms moods. The foods we eat and the aromas we smell interfere with our perception also. If your smelling is compromised than the pheromones don't work.
edit on 26-12-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Yes, I have seen this!! Even if something jumps in, the regular person is still there. The appearance of the human will change, maybe slightly, or totally. Its either Demons or Aliens or maybe both! You can usually see a change in the persons eyes. This may happen so fast that you really have to pay attention!

These beings can also affect the persons mood! In the case of a demon, Sage and Prayer usually works. In the case of the Alien, they usually cannot stay but for short amounts of time. They need a clean body that is free of chemicals. They hate cigarette smoke!! LOL If the being is Alien, you will notice a change in the humans ears and maybe size difference in the head or length of the neck. If the being is Alien than you may see small lights or orbs going from human to human. They usually also increase the humans intelligence level, and may give them an idea on creating some new technology.

The Aliens sound allot better than a Demon!!

The female that you saw this happen to may be a Medium- I think I am like this. Basically anything can jump into us. The most important thing to remember is to have the ability that something is in you're body that should not be. I have woke up in the morning and looked in the mirror and said out-loud- whatever has jumped in- get out! I don't have room to carry whatever around!! LOL..

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by manmaidslave

sorry but i really have to call BS. especially if you knew this was going to happen, why didn't you take a video of it? no video = did not happen.

pffftttttttt yeah, like I have time in the midst of shock, to go find a camera, for a 30-60second once in a lifetime phenomina...lmao....

"hold on there entiyy that wil probly never show itself again for 100-1000 years, let me intrupt you to ease the mind of some guy on ATS...

I never knew in that moment I would even tell a soul to be quite honest.

Even with a video, some would cry fake, it is just tooooo easy to fake effects these days, come on! that one dosent cut it anymore...lol

reply to post by Apollo7

THats awesome, yeah, I quite often just dont look like the real me.... I cant stand that.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

This is one of the first articles I read when I joined ATS. Your story resonates in my gead and I can only imagine your shock when it happened. I'm curious to hear what ever happened to your friend? Habe you heard of/from her recently?

Thanks for sharing!

~ Xistence

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Xistence

I have heard from her and she is doing well and may move back soon.

She got her mother to add me on facebook as well and I think they have taken care of their problem.

Her mother may have had the same problem I think too and they have been turning to Yahweh and Yeshua and are alive again apparently.

Fortunately they are not religious either, so just have the creator as a loving friend instead of some mean ogre that makes you feel worthless, so I think that helps a lot.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join