It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw my first possesion.....:O

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
There is no real reason as to why her friend up and moved for a few months, she could be running from it for all we know.

I have a little info on the DJINN from the book: A field guide to demons, fairies, fallen angels, and other subversive spirits by Carol K. Mack and Dinah mack, so here is the description.

All of the "spirits/demons in the guide are categorized by ones whos origins are from water, mountain, forest, desert, domicile, and psyche.

The Djinn hails from the arabian desert, here are the quotes:

An ancient, islamic, invisible, illusion-casting species who live for centuries, can manifest in any form, and travel anywhere instantly. Like the greek daimon, they are spirits of an intermediate nature between humans and angels.
It is said in the Q'uran that they are an ancient species who were created before human kind from smokeless fire.
The Djinn have no bodies of their own but are masters of illusory disquise. However, because the Djinn are made of fire, when they manifest in human form, they have flaming eyes, which are set vertically in the head, not horizontally as human eyes are.
Aside from human form, certain Djinn also appear in the shape of black dogs, snakes, toads, or black cats. They are considered the cause of violent sandstorms, whirlwinds, and shooting stars.

Although Djinn inhabit ruins, wells, kitchen fireplaces, and public baths, their favorite abode is the desert.
Some believe the Djinn live just under the sand in organized towns, and only rise to the surface to harass humans.
Some have heard music from Djinn "villages" --- campsites like human nomadic abodes --- which suddenly appear, and then vanish in the blink of an eye.

When journeying through the arabian desert it is necessary to call out to the Djinn and ask their permission to pass by.
Each place has its own resident spirit, its ancestral genius loci, and one addresses it respectfully. If answered by a whirling pillar of sand, it is wise to turn back at once.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by poopadoopoulis

Yeah, it was kind of weird, she just told me a few days before she came over that they were leaving to help her mom who is going through a divorce, and she came over that night because it was her last chance to see me.

I only met her about 6 months ago, and thought she was awesome, so I was so disappointed she was up and leaving all of a sudden.

I hope she can come back one day and leave her demon behind.

It's hard in this day and age to find people who still wanna play cards and cranium etc, instead of going out to some bar or club, so I was really sad to be seeing her leave.

On the other hand, after what I saw the other night, I probably would have avoided her if she stayed.... I dunno, or been obsessed with helping her, I am not sure about myself on that one now.

I friggin HOPE I would help her if she stayed. I would be ashamed of myself if I didn't I guess.

If I have any faith in God, I would like to think I would have faced the problem head on.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by KeliOnyx

Well, I defiantly did not come here to convince anyone of anything, I just saw what I saw and posted about it.

Had no idea I would even get any replies, since I see these posted all of the time and just skip them by.

I never even read these posts when others make them, because I thought they must be bunk.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
For me, i have to take these subjects with some serious objectivity, it is kind of like role playing.

You dont really know if anyone is speaking the truth unless they can back it up with facts, so whether i believe in these things or not, i still play along, sometimes it's all you can really do.

As for your friends moms divorce, there could be some negative energy there for the uninvited to feed on, if you still keep in touch with your friend via phone, maybe you could give ATS an update of her well being ?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by poopadoopoulis

For sure.

Yeah, I don't jump into threads I don't believe in, and mock the OP, I just skip by, (I don't mean you I mean a few others)

But I don't blame you, because I disbelieved threads like this myself to the point of not even bothering to look at them.

To my they were in the same category as the "galactic federation of light" type threads, so I didn't waist my time.

SO I can understand skepticism on the subject, just when I am the one who posted it, I am all shocked some people would be all skeptical, lol... a tad hypocritical I guess, because to be quite honest, I probably won't read any other threads about this, because I don't believe most of them either, and it's not a subject I really want to have to be stuck in too much.

As for my friend, yes, I will keep updated on any news I get from her.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

I look through these kinds of posts quite a bit. I have a hard time buying most of the ones that get posted, because unlike the spoken word it is a bit harder to pick up contextual clues as to whether it is BS or not. Absolutely nothing personal to do with you. When I do choose to reply it is usually to give advice that works from personal experience which is mostly centered on sending whatever bothers me away. I don't like ghosts, spirits demons and whatnot bothering me in my little piece of the planet.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by KeliOnyx

. When I do choose to reply it is usually to give advice that works from personal experience which is mostly centered on sending whatever bothers me away. I don't like ghosts, spirits demons and whatnot bothering me in my little piece of the planet.

I don't like it either, and am a little perturbed that she came around me professing to be spiritual, yet knowing she had this problem, which has kind of given me a bad taste in my mouth towards her.

On one hand I wanna help who I thought she was, on the other hand, I am starting to feel a tad violated now.

Funny, she had had a pair of those sexy zip up boots she tried to give to me in exchange for my flower flip flops at one point, I thought she was being all overly generous, and asked to trade back, and it took a lot of convincing....

Now I am suspicious about why she wanted to give them to me so badly.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

I do know a personal object like that would let just about anything in. But ultimately you wouldn't have been receptive to it and would have sent it packing anyway. Even if it is in your house you still have to be receptive. And she may have been spiritual just not the spiritual you were thinking.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by KeliOnyx

I do know a personal object like that would let just about anything in. But ultimately you wouldn't have been receptive to it and would have sent it packing anyway. Even if it is in your house you still have to be receptive. And she may have been spiritual just not the spiritual you were thinking.

Yeah she realllly wanted me to keep those boots, and now I feel even more violated.

Like as if she knew what she was doing, saying Jesus this and love that, just enough to hook me in, but I never heard her say Yahweh is God, or Yeshua is king, so it is starting to make sense.

I do feel like I may being tricked into feeling mad at/about her too on some level though.. I dunno... :S

I feel a negative impact already, since I was carefree and happy the other day, and now I am somewhat bitter and suspicious.... think need a clearing/help of my own now.....

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
Like as if she knew what she was doing, saying Jesus this and love that, just enough to hook me in

Looking at it from a different POV, maybe she was trying to teach you something.

"Yahweh is God, or Yeshua is king" may no be the truth.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

You seem pretty hellbent on ensuring your own words are of higher value regarding this topic than not. We get it... you have strong abhorrence for anything regarding Christianity (faith or religion). Move along & stop trying to hijack this thread with that as topic #1.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

Like as if she knew what she was doing, saying Jesus this and love that, just enough to hook me in

Looking at it from a different POV, maybe she was trying to teach you something.

"Yahweh is God, or Yeshua is king" may no be the truth.

Actually, I know it to be truth.

I gage truth and lies based on the fruitage of the holy spirit.

When all is well, I am happy, loving, forgiving, cheerful, giddy, and at peace.

When lies of some kind get into my mind or belief, or someone imposes lies on me, I feel violated, angry, and somewhat bitter, and that is my clue something is wrong.

I systematically then remove again, any false beliefs and things attached to them, and my joy returns.

It isn't rocket science.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

ive seen it happen with my own eyes too....in Russia back in 1993....i saw a woman who was a witch and a rather unattractive looking woman (face all contorted, eyes dark and empty and just ugly) be completely transformed after a group prayed with her and over her, over the course of a night.....the next day she looked beautiful and was a completely different person and had light in her eyes....

id probably never believe it and call it too much of a hollywood tale if i had not seen it with my own eyes....

and im still a skeptic...and im still not a follower of religion, per say....

Wanted to correct my recollection of this....the woman was not a witch, she was a prostitute....
I have mentioned here in various threads of my trip to Russia.....a friend of mine (whom ive known for about 20 years) who was there with me along w/ a bunch of other people has retold this story on his blog....and he did a great job of describing it all.....much better than I could...

messiahsmandate.org...
(the story I told above, is on the following page....messiahsmandate.org... and he will continue it I assume....

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

AWESOME blog! Holy, I can feel the good vibes streaming out of there, lol..

Like I said in the post above, the joy, happiness, peace, and giddy almost. WOW, thanks for sharing this.

We sure are in a war these days. It is awesome reading about the victories.

Thank you sooooo much.

I just feel a lot better after reading that.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKnight13

The topic is the experiencing of something paranormal and what to do about it.

Your POV is one and the steps to take go along with it. Mine is another and the steps to take are different.

Just because I think the event could be interpreted outside of your belief system doesn't mean it's off topic.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Most of your posts appear to attempt to override the OP's particular belief system in itself. If you aren't doing so, then don't utilize words that appear to derail the conversation in such a way that your words bear more weight than anyone else's. I'm just observing the trend you keep setting in your posts for this thread. If I am error, I apologize for reading into it too much.

I don't mind reading opposite views & beliefs, but I found your tenacity (or repetitiveness) got very long in the tooth very fast.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Actually, I know it to be truth.

I gage truth and lies based on the fruitage of the holy spirit.

When all is well, I am happy, loving, forgiving, cheerful, giddy, and at peace.

When lies of some kind get into my mind or belief, or someone imposes lies on me, I feel violated, angry, and somewhat bitter, and that is my clue something is wrong.

I systematically then remove again, any false beliefs and things attached to them, and my joy returns.

It isn't rocket science.

Sure does sound simple and it's great if it works for you, but to me it sounds like a perfect recipe complacency.

In that case who cares what happens to your friend. Remove her from your mind, let Yahweh and Yeshua take care of it, and let the peace reign once more in your life.
edit on 29-8-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKnight13

If I am error, I apologize for reading into it too much.

No, you are correct.

I don't mind reading opposite views & beliefs, but I found your tenacity (or repetitiveness) got very long in the tooth very fast.

I only have around a dozen posts and only two are to the OP. Most were in discussion about what this event may actually be with other members.

Could I get away with saying the repetitive calls for prayer and turning to god is getting long in the tooth? Even if I could I wouldn't. It's one thing to say you don't mind something and quite another to actually respect another's opinion.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakikI only have around a dozen posts and only two are to the OP. Most were in discussion about what this event may actually be with other members.

Could I get away with saying the repetitive calls for prayer and turning to god is getting long in the tooth? Even if I could I wouldn't. It's one thing to say you don't mind something and quite another to actually respect another's opinion.

I respect people's beliefs & opinions even if I don't agree at all. Yes, I do think that certain reactions on ATS can get old very fast, even amongst people of like-mindedness. I believe that such a story as this needs thorough investigation before certain beliefs are put into place as the remedy. Not everything is as it truly appears to be.

As far as your posts go, I was pointing out the trend regardless of who you were talking to. No hard feelings from me.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKnight13
I respect people's beliefs & opinions even if I don't agree at all. Yes, I do think that certain reactions on ATS can get old very fast, even amongst people of like-mindedness. I believe that such a story as this needs thorough investigation before certain beliefs are put into place as the remedy. Not everything is as it truly appears to be.

As far as your posts go, I was pointing out the trend regardless of who you were talking to. No hard feelings from me.

None here either but to swing it back on topic and to touch on the above, about thorough investigation.

A. If reality is in accordance with the OP's faith, then Yahweh and Yeshua rule everything. If you have faith and god on your side then why not just rip that demon out of a brother or sister?

B. If reality is more in accordance with the occultist POV then you have a different set of rules and, depending on the flavor, a friend or an enemy in god or no supreme being to appeal to.

Since option A is an all or nothing deal, then turning to elements of B to handle the event shows a wavering faith or a gut realization that reality is not as simple as A proposes.

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join