It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Bashing, Terrorism and Who Chose The Chosen People, Anyway?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

“mawt li israeli“ is in Arabic = Death to Israel.

Nice try though.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by g146541

Nice try though.

Cool, you know A word, I can use google translate too!!
You avoided the question, how is your Farsi???
Hope it helps

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

It's pointing at me too you know?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Just because you are an illiterate ignorant person who's only contribution so far is the repeated “the terrorist state of Israel” and “remember the USS Liberty” mantra, doesn't mean everyone else share the same lack of intelligence and capabilities.

Fail once again.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

reply to post by g146541

Just because you are an illiterate ignorant person...

I doubt he/she is those things, but even if he/she is, there is nothing wrong with being either or both.
edit on 26-8-2012 by truejew because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

reply to post by g146541

Just because you are an illiterate ignorant person who's only contribution so far is the repeated “the terrorist state of Israel” and “remember the USS Liberty” mantra, doesn't mean everyone else share the same lack of intelligence and capabilities.

Fail once again.

Good for you throwing insults, let me check the troll handbook and see which phase you are in now.
You would call me ignorant and illiterate and all I do is simply ask you ONE question that you continually avoid.
Once again, How is your Farsi??
Hint, you wont find it on google translate!
I use the liberty continually because I know that case is AIRTIGHT!
I call the israeli regime terrorists because they are.
Show us your intelligence and capability and answer the question please.
Everybody quotes what Iran has said, yet does not speak the language!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Insults? No, just stating facts. شما يك فرد جاهل کودکانه.
Here, from your friends the Hezbollah. You Can join the chanting.
I bet they are singing, we love you Israel.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Let's put this on a level that most people will understand, in a MOVIE a guy visits a foreign country.
Man asks a translator to ask a big guy a question.
Translator says to the big DUMB guy, "hey this man says your Mom smells of goat cheese and lays with a camel"!
Big dumb guy asks foreigner if "this is what he said"? not thinking that the guy does not speak the language.
Not knowing the language the foreigner nods like he understands and the big DUMB guy will be helping him.
Big DUMB guy then beats up the foreigner not knowing he has been used as a tool by the evil translator.
We see this in the movies and tv all of the time and we all get a chuckle out of it.
Here's the rub though, israel is the translator, any guess who the foreigner and the bug DUMB guy are???

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by SLAYER69

Nice!
Do you support the murder of US troops?
Or what are you saying exactly?

Give it a rest.

You don't see your part in the "Blame game"?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

reply to post by g146541

No شما يك فرد جاهل کودکانه

I will assume this NO is that you do not speak the language.
And contrary to what your statement suggests, I may not be as ignorant as you say.
And I'm almost sure I am senior to you.
If you do not know the language then you must be dependant on the translator, are you a big guy?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by SLAYER69

Nice!
Do you support the murder of US troops?
Or what are you saying exactly?

Give it a rest.

You don't see your part in the "Blame game"?

Give what a rest, fighting against ignorance of murders in our name?
Where is my blame, paying my taxes?
I wish I had an AIPAC sized organization that I could use to fight with but sadly I do not.
I understand a little more now though.
Thank you.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

As I suspected.
I guess not....

Have at it.....

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
What's with the Persian infidel leader Khamenei supporters HERE playing their insane and stupid 'victim' cards lately?

Do they think they can fool ATS members with their atrocious propaganda here again?

Worse is the insidious use of 'zionist' term in Israel, USA and the world.Who the HELL are the zionists that those anti-semites are calling???? Do they have names?

Why not just use any mythical label such as genies, santa clause, fairies, gnomes, etc, etc.?

Afterall, they have NO evidence or or even names to call upon for those that they heap blame on, except to call upon that term upon anyone EVEN remotely associated with it, such as innocent jews and emigrated jews for simply being jews, and FORCE or CON others to believe that the persian apostates and his followers were only hitting at zionists, and not jews.

In any case, the deflecting of pushing blame upon jews aint gonna work.

The majority Sunnis have a bigger enemy right now, and that's the SHIA minority sect LEADERS with nukes or attempting to assemble nukes. The Sunnis, who do not seek for nukes, are not fools to not see how that persian apostate will learn from Baby Kim of N. Korea on how he could hold the world hostage to meet his demands just because he got a few miserable nukes.

C'mon, let's cut the BS already.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

I thank you for taking the time to watch the video and share your opinion of it's content. I must say I do not agree with many of your opinions but I respect the fact you took the time to voice them in a friendly manner. Please forgive me but due to your length of your post I may not be able to address all the points you made,

You claim to know the difference between Judaism and Zionism yet you clearly mixed up the meanings and affiliations in your post.

However author has a certain agenda, he needs to show that Jews consider themself better then others ,therefore they allow themself to lie and use mythology.

You are letting your bias govern your thought process and allowing yourself to portray the author's message in an incorrect way.

It is the Jews who have been brainwashed with Zionism that have this superiority complex, proper Jews respect others as equals. There are plenty of Zionist influences Jews in Israel who consider themselves above everyone else. I will provide one of many examples.

I know that these two youth do not represent all of Israel's Jews but if you are going to imply that this frame of mind is not prevalent among Israel's settlers I will have no choice but to say you are wrong.

The author made many valid points such as the tactic of screaming anti-Semite when Zionism is criticized, this is unfair and uncalled for and a major part of the problem. The holocaust surely happened but the official story is full of holes and why should it be illegal to question it? You do know that it is illegal to doubt the holocaust in many "free countries" right?

I'm not sure if I correctly understood the portion of your post where you mention expansion but you seem to believe that the author incorrectly explained this issue. There is no doubt that Israel is constantly expanding it's settlements even while various international organizations and countries speak out against it.

As for opinion of Mossad, I completely disagree we and all know their motto and their intentions as an organization so you will not get much of a response from me on this concern.

The video made a good point on how Iran has not attacked any nations in recent memory, yet they are made to look like the aggressor when Israel is the obvious aggressor. You do not agree, but that does not change the fact that Israel has attacked various countries since it's formation and Iran has not.

I was really happy with your post even though we had some disagreements until you decided to consider the video as anti-Semitism. This is a known trick that no one falls for anymore and shame on you for pulling that card. I would like to know what the author said hat was anti-Semitic.

Please tell me one bad thing Iran has done against Israel or the Jewish people within the last few decades.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I can't help but note something here.... This Blame Game is silly and self defeating. Some say Israel is evil and all to blame. Others say the Arabs are evil and all to blame. Here is where I see it when all the B.S. is stripped away.

I see Palestinians strapping on Suicide vests and blowing Pizza Parlors to pieces...at least they were until Israel built the Great Wall of Shame. Now they just fire rockets, lob mortars and snipe into Israel where they can get a clear shot. It's ALMOST exclusively civilians, by the reports and factual accounts of the events.

I see Israelis using F-16's to fire missiles into residential areas and drop bombs onto homes. Sure, militants are almost certainly inside. Israel isn't big on wasting precious ordinance on non-targets. These always cause collateral damage, as they term it, and so the differences between the rocket from Gaza into Israel and the Missile from an Israeli F-16 into Gaza are really academic beyond who fired first.

So..In the end, I see plenty of blame to go around to everyone on both sides here and nothing will be solved until either both sides accept that they've done enough to make St. Peter lock the gates forever or....they have their ultimate fight and may the last man standing feel oh so smug for the carnage it took to get there.

No good guys here...and no heros in the end. Both sides are down in the gutter fighting as much as not. It's just that simple from where I sit and observe.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I love these, He said, She said, Who struck Paul lay the blame threads. The responses are all so enlightening and typical of why there will probably never be any solutions.

Yes, I'll play my part and jump and give my opinion as to who I think is to blame....

Slayer69, being a Gold member I would expect much more of a contribution on your behalf. You are the second Gold member in this thread to not even watch the video or comment on any of it's content. Are there any portions you disagree with, and why?

There is a whole lot of finger pointing going on but Israel is well deserving of this finger pointing, many would agree that they mostly deserve the middle due to the regional instability they have caused over the decades so please excuse us rational people for pointing out the obvious aggressor in this situation.

Once Israeli scientists start getting assassinated and Iran starts threatening Israel then I will point my finger at Iran. I think you should stand in front of a mirror, lift your arm and point your finger, and take a very good look.

Please respond to me with your views of the video, if you are capable of doing so. Many members on here are unable to acknowledge Israel's wrong doings but they are very capable to change the subject and point the finger at Iran.

Iran's wrong doings are internal and they do not affect the sovereignty of other nations. I'm not supporting Iran's hard line stance on many religious and social issues, but why don't you point the finger at Saudi Arabia or Bahrain instead? Saudi Arabia is a much larger threat to the region than Iran, and so is Israel so let's be fair and acknowledge the obvious truth instead of using the old reverse finger pointing tactic that some of you are so quick to use.

Honestly I'm quite amazed that a well respected remember such as yourself would resort to such obvious deflection tactics while completely failing to address any of the content in the OP.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
BS....pure Islamic propaganda......Zionism control over the USA? NOT.......our enemies of the US are those who post the absolute lies and videos that propagate ATS.....Iran...a pariah.....an enemy of the Western way of life...hates us.....hates our ways...hates our freedoms.....Iran....just causght in the Russia Syrian Missile sale was too send missiles to Syria for chemical weapon launches....Maliki, caught funding the deal from Iraq...Russia dropping the contract suddenly becomes a member of the WTO after 19 years...The policies of the current US government impact freedom in the middle east.....mostly negative as Obama is clueless about what the USA is about...so are the authors of the anti USA rhetoric...zionism BS.....so kiss my American Ass forever.....

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

I love these, He said, She said, Who struck Paul lay the blame threads. The responses are all so enlightening and typical of why there will probably never be any solutions.

Yes, I'll play my part and jump and give my opinion as to who I think is to blame....

Okay. It's me.

Sorry.

My bad.

(didn't have to blame me out in the open, jeesh!)

Another off topic deflection by a Gold member who completely fails to acknowledge any content from the OP while back scratching another member who has just done the same thing.

Do you guys work in teams?

What are your thoughts about the video?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

reply to post by g146541

Nice try though.

As g146541 mentioned, they speak Farsi in Iran, not Arabic. They are completely different languages with some similarities but you should learn the facts of the situation before you post this type of propaganda.

It's 2012 and the Zionist supporters are still beating this dead horse as it shows your desperation in the propaganda campaign that Israel is partaking in. They are well aware that people don't believe it like they used to so they are resorting to repeating the same lie over and over again in the hopes that people might believe it. Lucky for Israel there still are a lot of Christian fundamentalists out there who soak this stuff up.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
OP.... Do you realize, you're starting to attack the people that are at least half way on your side. I did watch your video in the background while doing other things.... Sorry, I just don't focus that long exclusively on any one thing that I didn't go hunt down by special interest myself. I did watch it though... Given that, and ...I'm not gold, but as a lowly Silver guy, I can say it's similar to a dozen or more I've seen over the years. I'll bet the Gold folks have seen more than a dozen in their time...

Umm... I'm just confused as to how the position of trying to find balance and not going extreme to one side or the other becomes the subject of attack. I'll even bet..at least a few members on the thread..COULD bury everyone in pages and pages of stats, facts, figures and details if they wanted to be outright aggressive and just bludgeon everyone over the head with it.

I know I could.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join