It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too Outrageous To Be True? Think Again.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Now, before I begin to explain this personal experience, I want to say, I still don't completely understand what happened on this day, and to fully explain, just what happened, I have to explain a few experiences that lead up to this later experience. I'm not skitsaphrenic, nor have I ever suffered from any type of hallucinations. I can sense spirits, hear them on occasion, (as most people), I can see their memories/thoughts, when they want me to, but that's about it. I've never seen a ghost, to the best of my knowledge.

Going back to when it all began, I was nine years old. In my room one afternoon, after school, I remember I was standing. Just standing there, when... The best way I can explain it, a numbness, or a tingly feeling began to creep into my body, beginning through my right foot. I remember it slowly traveled up my leg, to my pelvis area, and slowly over took my entire body. In this feeling, I had my eyes closed, focusing on the sensation. My eyes could see miles, into what only looked like the blackness, or the dark, but i could make out depth perception, much like looking out over the open ocean, and seeing the point where it appears the sky, and water meet. This was much like what I could see, accept it was all black. Weird right? But furthermore, when this was going on, may I remind you, at this point, my entire body is tingling, and my eyes are closed, looking into the distance of this darkness. I began to notice, I was being filled with powerful emotions. Hate, power (in general), and most of all, a feeling of invincibility. I literally felt like I was filled with some sort of power, and I literally could not die, even if I jumped off of a cliff, or let a semi hit me going fifty miles per hour. This was the intensity of the feeling. It almost felt as if I could conjure some sort of fire ball from my hand, being a young boy, fascinated with Dragon Ball Z, you can tell my mind set, but that's what it felt like. It felt like I couldn't die, It felt as if I had a very powerful energy surging through my body, and above all, I felt a strong emotion of hatred.

This feeling would come over me, only for about five minutes, or so, then it would vanish, quicker than it had came over me. I'm much older now, but can still remember these things as if it had only happened yesterday. This feeling, in the beginning, would come over me at first, every few days, then every other week, or so, until it left me craving for the feeling to come back again. I got to where I had loved this feeling coming over me, as a young boy, I think we are all at least a little bit excited by power, and anything concerning it. The feeling would be absent for a few months, leaving me to wonder if it would ever come back again, until one day, when it did finally come back, and it would literally scar me for life, forever causing me to question, and wonder about all things paranormal.

On this day, it was sunny, bright, blue sky, with just a hint of puffy white clouds. The grass, and trees where green, and it was spring time. Still in school, just waiting for the summer to finally get there. My mom had picked up me, and my younger brother from school, and we were on our way home. Being older than my younger brother, I normally sat up front, in the passengers seat. I normally stayed quiet, and would gaze out of the window at the scenery. We were almost home, with only one more right turn, onto the road we lived on. The stop sign was only about a football field away, when suddenly, (and mind you, looking back on all these trials is a bit emotional for me) the feeling from before began to tingle the bottom of my right foot. I remember looking down, eyes wide, my heart rate rose, and I began to breathe a bit heavier. Sure enough, just like every other time, it crept slowly up my leg, until it had engulfed my entire body, but this time, instead of keeping my eyes closed, I remembered opening them, and when I did, I would see things, and experience something that I still don't understand to this day.

One of the first things I noticed, was that the car had stopped, as in, time had stopped. No brakes were applied, nothing like that, we went from about thirty five, to my eyes opening, noticing the car not moving. My eyes were focused on the far right side of the windshield, when I remember turning my head more to the right to look out of the passenger side window. My brother was supposed to be sitting behind my mother, directly behind the drivers seat. The first thing I noticed looking out of the passenger side window was the sky. Instead of being bright, sunny, and blue. It was dark. A mix of black, and shades of a very deep, and dark red. Smoke. It almost looked like the sky was mixed with a very thick smoke, blackening the sky. As I lowered my sight, to the ground, I immediately noticed the ground looked scorched, and ashy. Just black, and burned. No green in sight, at all. The trees that where there just moments before, and where a bright green, looked like the dead winter tree. Only branches, and the trunk showing, the trees also looking as if there were burn marks, and signs of fire, cause the trees were black also. After getting a good view at the surrounding, and immediately changing environment, (looking back at this part, replays in a strange slow motion to me), I began to turn my head to the left, very slowly expecting to see some form of my mother, and brother in the back seat behind my mother, but that wasn't the case. As my gaze directed towards the drivers seat, behold, there was a slender, fleshy, obnoxious creature. Dark, and red. Black eyes, If it had eyes at all, and a tongue, skinny like a snakes, but a foot, and a half long, or so. The flesh looked like that of a burn victim. Crispy, but moist. Scales falling off, if they were only touched. The tongue was snapping, and wiggling back, and forth, faster and longer than anything that was known to me. Making wild movements, it's stare was on me, and its head was jerking from side to side. All the while, in a panic, and terrified state, the creature was making a screeching/growling type of sound, very loud, and violent. Switching my gaze toward the back seat, I noticed another being, in the place of where my little brother was sitting, identical to the one in the drivers seat. It too was screeching/growling, and making that terrible sound, staring at me snapping its head from side to side. When I looked back to the one in the front, I was in fear to see its right hand slowly reaching for my left thigh. Right before it made contact, just as quick as the whole experience came, (this all only lasting about five to ten seconds) like a flash, it was all gone. My moms right hand was shaking my left leg, saying my name over, and over, in a panic. I was hyperventilating, eyes wide, trying to catch my breath. My mom looked terrified. The car was moving again, the sky was blue, and the grass, and trees were green.

Neither my mom, nor my brother remember that day, but I could never forget. Since then, that powerful, tingly feeling hasn't come over me, nor do I understand anymore today, then I did that day. As far as being able to know what really happened, and to explain it further, i'm stuck with an all to graphic, and real memory of the experience, and many questions. What do you think I saw? What was this feeling that used to come over me? Why did time stop? Why have I not experienced anything like this since? Any explanations?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Pineal Gland/third eye picking up information not meant for you? Temporary higher dimensional displacment? The tingling can be kundalini energy. Have you ever felt kundalini energy and know how it feels? Are you an prankster sometimes? Have you pranked someone badly that are on the other side right now that is pranking you back?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

You must have fallen asleep, honestly, no other way to currently explain your predicament. Tell me this, you mention the creatures in your car making loud screeching noises, did you hear those noises at the first moment when you opened your eyes? When you looked outside and saw the burnt world, or did the creatures start making the noises when you looked at them?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I would like to do more research on this topic. It is really interesting.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by GodricNV

I didn't fall asleep. I've always had trouble falling a sleep at night, and have never been the type to be able to fall a sleep on a car ride, or anything like that. This happened to me, and I was not dreaming/sleeping. I don't care if you don't believe me. I've lived with this memory for more than ten years. That's all I will say. You don't deserve my time.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

I actually used to be quite the little prankster, when I think about it, and this is the second time the third eye thing has come up. When I told this experience to a friend in high school, she said something along the same thing. About the third eye chakra, or whatever the right term for it is. She was a pagan at that time. I'm actually kind of curious to learn more about that stuff, cause this was a very real experience for me. (And sorry about my rudeness in this earlier post to whatever this persons name is ^^^ it just gets really annoying having to put up with these types of people all the time. I've learned to just ignore them, but they come from everywhere.)

Again though, I kind of want to do some research about what you're talkin' about. Just a little bit nervous thinking about researching it, in the small fear that I might encounter something like that again...

Could you possibly help me understand what you're talking about? I'll research the terms you brought up, i'm just very interested with what you say, cause again, you're not the first to bring up the third eye thing. I guess i'm just a little scared, I won't lie, cause there are still so many questions I have. Guess I better get to researching though. Thank you for your post.
edit on 25-8-2012 by TheBeatMasta because: needed to add text

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBeatMasta

I'm sorry if anything I said to you made you believe I was being offensive to you, my friend. If you say that you didn't fall asleep, then I'm required to take the witness account in hand. However, you did not answer the second question I posted.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I believe you... I've had so many weird things happen to me, nothing quite this surreal though, there's so many strange phenomenons in this world, and pretty much no way to really understand them or put them into context, especially in these physical bodies we inhabit.

I guess one way would be to establish contact with your higher self or some kind of guide entity, perhaps they could answer your questions, that could prove to be quite hard though.

My advice in this matter and so many others is to seek knowledge, wisdom and perhaps loftiest of all, peace through walking your own spiritual path.

Infinite possibilities.
And what are we but children looking in awe at the incredible complexity and mystery of existance.

I wish you good luck in answering these questions.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I apologize for my rudeness. I feel bad, and that wasn't necessary, but to be completely honest, from what I remember, the screeching didn't start until I saw the beasts/creatures. Which made it all the more terrifying. I'm really sorry for what I said before. That wasn't right of me. I do apologize. I feel like a jerk, but to answer your question, from what I remember, both beasts/creatures, (whatever they were) didn't start making the terrible sound until my eyes made contact with them. It all happened so fast, but I will never forget that day, or the experience. Like I said in the beginning post, this is all extremely emotional for me, so I do apologize for taking offense earlier. I'm just so used to being attacked for things I believe, that I guess, I've gotten to where I stay on the defensive. I'm really sorry about my rudeness. I do apologize, and again, I feel like a jerk for saying what I did.

edit on 25-8-2012 by TheBeatMasta because: grammar correction

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

You are very kind, and I appreciate your words. Thank you for reading.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

You have had a rare glimpse into the reality of this realm. There is a battle taking place here for everyone's souls and although people in general can't see them with the exception of a few, the demons exist.

I don't want to freak you out but when a person is privy to seeing that, it means that they have noticed you. What I am saying is that G-d's Light is in you and there is purpose that 'they' see. G-d's Light is in everyone but sometimes for what ever reason, some emenate this moreso. They target those that emenate HIS Light moreso because they believe that the person may be a greater threat to them for the purpose divined within them under the direction of The Father. They don't know why the Light is stronger or what the purpose of that person is, only that there is a Divine Plan in place and that is enough for them to persecute.

Research what I am saying and you will discover that there are many out there as well who have had this experience.

However, at times G-d appoints people to see this for the purpose of understanding and planting the seed of the truth according to what is happening in this world.

When I was a kid, I saw them everywhere and they were literally attached to people, defacating, urinating, puking, salivating and whispering terrible things in their ears constantly to diminish their spirits.

I saw this and heard this as clear as day for periods of time when I was between 7 and 9 years old. I initially thought everyone else could also see and hear this.

Hard to believe, I know! Trust me I lived through this in a world of unbelievers and scoffers. If I did not live through these experiences I would have a difficult time believing as well.

So, the question is what further has been revealed to you with regards to the truth in your path of life?

The fact that you saw them was not a mistake. The reason why it has not let you go all these years is a testimony to something greater in the pursuit of truth within you.

edit on 25-8-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

No offense taken by my end. If it had, I would have lashed back, hahaha. Have you talked with anyone else over the years? What I'm interested in is the numbing you've had. My grandfather described something similar.

About a week ago, I was going through the old stuff in my attic that my family had stashed through the years, and I came upon a diary that my grandfather had kept. As a kid in my 12- 15 year old stage, I remember him telling me about visions he used to get, and the electrifying numbness that came with them (akin to someone hitting your funny bone in your elbow). When I read his diary, all I saw were diary entries based on him being scared in his youth to this condition and him writing about his grandfather telling him that he had them. So I dug deeper, and right now I have just retrieved another book that was put under one of the Biology textbooks from 1970's from my parents, and I believe it is the journal of my Grandfather's grandfather, since his name is on it. I'm on the 14th page at the moment, and he's describing that he had "chills and tremors that rocked my brain into submission, and my eyes fluttered until I just let the vibrations in my feet take over my whole body, and then dissipate into the crown of my forehead, from where I heard muted sounds and vibrations."

I'll look more into this, because this is interesting. Another thing to mention, do the numbers 912, 321, 715, or 323 and the letter combination AXX mean anything to you? They are repeated in the pages of both journals.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodricNV

No offense taken by my end. If it had, I would have lashed back, hahaha. Have you talked with anyone else over the years? What I'm interested in is the numbing you've had. My grandfather described something similar.

About a week ago, I was going through the old stuff in my attic that my family had stashed through the years, and I came upon a diary that my grandfather had kept. As a kid in my 12- 15 year old stage, I remember him telling me about visions he used to get, and the electrifying numbness that came with them (akin to someone hitting your funny bone in your elbow). When I read his diary, all I saw were diary entries based on him being scared in his youth to this condition and him writing about his grandfather telling him that he had them. So I dug deeper, and right now I have just retrieved another book that was put under one of the Biology textbooks from 1970's from my parents, and I believe it is the journal of my Grandfather's grandfather, since his name is on it. I'm on the 14th page at the moment, and he's describing that he had "chills and tremors that rocked my brain into submission, and my eyes fluttered until I just let the vibrations in my feet take over my whole body, and then dissipate into the crown of my forehead, from where I heard muted sounds and vibrations."

I'll look more into this, because this is interesting. Another thing to mention, do the numbers 912, 321, 715, or 323 and the letter combination AXX mean anything to you? They are repeated in the pages of both journals.

I have an update. About 40 pages in, he mentions that 'after a few tremors, I opened my eyes again, and it appeared as the shadows had become hallucinations. They changed like clouds into what made my blood run cold, I believe that I (here it mentions the numbers again) *912" cannot control my body anymore. Am I sick? Am I dying? Both of my visions (I think he 's talking about previous visions that he hasn't documented here) are fabbergasting, Ive had my appointment with the shrink and If I don't want to be put in the rack I have another episode during the job. Damn snakes.'

Maybe his visions coincide with yours, concerning your lizards are reptiles too? Would love to be hearing back from you, my grandfather had a stroke and survived to blame it on the episodes.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

I feel the same as you, and I have thought of that myself, that I'm a threat to them from the plan God has for my life. I believe I saw demons to, but I wanted to keep my original thread closed from what I thought I saw, to be able to get an un-biased testimony like yours. Thank you for reading, and thank you for your post. Later in life, after this experience, around the age of twelve, It felt as if a dark presence would stand in my room, and stare at me when I tried to sleep. I believe what you do, that they find me as a threat, and I believe I am. I told God in a prayer a few years ago that I want to sacrifice my life for His plan, and the ones I love. I told Him that if there is anyone I love that isn't saved through His name, that I would take their place in Hell. I know this isn't how salvation works, but by this testimony, you can kind of tell how my mind set is when it comes to this sort of thing.

I stop being fearful towards the invisible evil that would watch over me as I slept when I was younger, slowly, but I eventually released all fear, and noticed, after my Faith In Christ grew, and my fear completely left me, it seems that the evil presence left me also.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I'm not to familiar with the numbers, or the letter combination, but that directly describes that tingly feeling I talk about. Is there an old Bible maybe that might have messages on those pages of his Bible maybe? Or any other significant book that he owned, that might have messages on those pages. As for the letter combination, I'm still pondering on.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I'm very glad you saw my thread, and posted back to it. I want to look into these numbers more, and the letter combination. There has to be something meaningful behind them if he keeps repeating them, especially. Your posts are like a confirmation on what I saw, also. Thank you for sharing, and the beings that I saw could very well be reptillian, or something along the lines. Honestly, it's hard to say from my view, because that tongue, eyes, and the appearance of their flesh is what really stood out to me, and that's the most I remember on their description. I've thought about getting hypnotized to try to relive the moment. Try to see if I can remember more important details, but i'm not sure that I can be hypnotized, because of my fear of even losing mental control over myself for a short time. It's all a big mystery, but I don't think it has to be. Something tells me there are answers in the journal you're reading, and i'm very interested on what all is in their. Those numbers, again, strike me as having a lot of importance to. Was he christian? Did he own a bible, or any significant large book that he held close to him?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
There was a show on The Dead Files about this lady feeling something moving through her body that sound similar to what you experienced. There was a creature on her roof trying to get to her. Here is the video:

Also, here is some information on the third eye: www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Well, I woke up this morning and decided to continue my reading from the last page I left off of, and to your question about his religious beliefs, towards the end of his life, he was atheistic. Although in the early parts he was christian. I looked into any old bibles we had in the box and I found one from the 20s where on the front flap (behind the front cover) he's got AXX and 912 written in a row.

I'm sure that these numbers have something to do with what him, my grandfather, and something similar that I experienced when I was 14 years old.

In page 64 he writes about 'lucid day-dreams' that eventually lead him to insomnia for a short period. The full passage is

"Sleeping is a challenge as by night I wish to be awake and my midday I want to slumber. These have given way to my lucid day dreams, more horror than anything else. AXX would (is AXX a book/person?? I highlighted that in the journal) not be. "

That's his last journal entry.

I'm gonna move on to my grandfathers book today, because on the back of the book, inside the bookmark flap 'AXX' is written there. Hope to hear from you soon.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBeatMasta
reply to post by Egyptia

I told God in a prayer a few years ago that I want to sacrifice my life for His plan, and the ones I love. I told Him that if there is anyone I love that isn't saved through His name, that I would take their place in Hell..

THAT. In the second page my grandfather describes the same thing when he talks about his first 'episode that left him scared #less'.

He writes that he prayed to God and asked him the same thing after his first 'episode' had happened.

This is getting scary.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thank you for your post, and thank you for reading. I'm watching the Dead Files Episode now. Thank you, and peace be with you.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join