It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too Outrageous To Be True? Think Again.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GodricNV

This is all so fascinating, and I got chills after reading. I'm starting to wonder if AXX might be a group of some sorts possibly? As for the numbers, they still puzzle me. I do want to help in any way I can though to try to get to the bottom of all this. My gut feeling tells me there is a lot of importance here. There's no telling what we are about to find out. I can only imagine.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I just got the wildest most intense chillbumps from reading your last post. There has to be a common factor here. Too many likenesses for a coincidence, I feel.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Sometimes when the revelation of the truth excludes escape from the veiled reality that everyone else lives in, then the fear can take over a person to the point where they shut down and become atheistic.

When one is shown the truth without denial and is given a glimpse into the the reality of this world amidst it's war over our souls surpassing the veiled grid of this world, it can bring a person to a place where they must choose to continue the revelation for HIS Purpose or they decide they cannot endure it.

Either way this means that they are responsible for more than a person who is ignorant of such things. This responsibility is a great thing not to be taken lightly because it serves for HIS Purpose. One cannot be shown such things without a plan for those truths to be shared and revealed.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Your post are very interesting, and they lead me to believe you have great insight. Ignore the message I sent you, if it even makes it to you. I deleted it already, cause I accidentally sent the message before actually writing it. I sent it too soon when I only had the subject typed in. Anyway, I'm just interested with your mindset. You seem to really know your stuff, and are confident with what you believe, and I like that. Thanks again for participating in this thread.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBeatMasta

That's what I'm referring to. I had an 'episode' that both of them described at 8:55 pm today ,and then it past my vision was really blurry for a few moments. It left me really thirsty too. Tell me, and try to rack your brain and memories for any mention to those numbers. Heck, it could be tattoos on the demons, or the number of people.

Update on the AXX, I have a ledger from their accounting office in the 1920s with an entry by the name of AXX 912.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

You're telling me. :\ I'm starting to become afraid here. There is this line in my grandfathers journal on page six, 4th paragraph, and it says 'After the second fit....the dreams became to come upon me again, and I wasn't even sleeping. I'm not seeing a damn shrink. Find out what the lines mean.'

i was confused as to what 'lines' he was referring to, but in the next page he mentions 'Noisy snakes bigger than Satan in the bible' telling him in episodes ' To oppose that which is set in authority is evil.' As far as I can tell, I believe that is a phrase from the Egyptian introduction to Ptahhotep.'
So basicaly, have the snakes/lizards ever spoken to you...... :??

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodricNV

As far as I can tell, I believe that is a phrase from the Egyptian introduction to Ptahhotep.'
So basicaly, have the snakes/lizards ever spoken to you...... :??

Your reference to Ptahhotep reminds me of The Emerald Tablets where you will find references to these reptilians and what Thoth wrote with regards to warding them off. Even in ancient Egypt they were aware of the fallen race only they did not realize they were connected to the fallen angels.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBeatMasta
reply to post by apushforenlightment

I actually used to be quite the little prankster, when I think about it, and this is the second time the third eye thing has come up. When I told this experience to a friend in high school, she said something along the same thing. About the third eye chakra, or whatever the right term for it is. She was a pagan at that time. I'm actually kind of curious to learn more about that stuff, cause this was a very real experience for me. (And sorry about my rudeness in this earlier post to whatever this persons name is ^^^ it just gets really annoying having to put up with these types of people all the time. I've learned to just ignore them, but they come from everywhere.)

Again though, I kind of want to do some research about what you're talkin' about. Just a little bit nervous thinking about researching it, in the small fear that I might encounter something like that again...

Could you possibly help me understand what you're talking about? I'll research the terms you brought up, i'm just very interested with what you say, cause again, you're not the first to bring up the third eye thing. I guess i'm just a little scared, I won't lie, cause there are still so many questions I have. Guess I better get to researching though. Thank you for your post.
edit on 25-8-2012 by TheBeatMasta because: needed to add text

I depends on what kind of person you are what you should focus on. I am cannot sit still and speak chants and I have a tendecy to like different frequency sounds that vibrate inside my head so my way was to listen to a wireless headset in bed with a wireless headset and halfsleep to youtube videos. I have fortunatly made mp3 on the one I liked because that one is gone from youtube. You can try this one and see if it is for you.

If it becomes uncomfortable turn it of and find another video or way. It is supposed to be easy and relaxing. If you get increased sense of touch and taste after a while then it is working. If it starts to tingle then it works very well but that might take a while.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBeatMasta

I just got the wildest most intense chillbumps from reading your last post. There has to be a common factor here. Too many likenesses for a coincidence, I feel.

Synchronicity. God works in mysterious ways people say. It can be truely hilarious sometimes.
edit on 27-8-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodricNV

That's what I'm referring to. I had an 'episode' that both of them described at 8:55 pm today ,and then it past my vision was really blurry for a few moments. It left me really thirsty too. Tell me, and try to rack your brain and memories for any mention to those numbers. Heck, it could be tattoos on the demons, or the number of people.

Update on the AXX, I have a ledger from their accounting office in the 1920s with an entry by the name of AXX 912.

If you are starting to see multiples of 11 everywhere then you are probably experiancing 11:11 synchronicity. Lol AXX. That is so cool. XX might be a 11 pattern.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Nope, not seeing anything relating to 11:11.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Well, then I'm getting a feel that we're heading in the right direction. I'll look into these Emerald Tablets.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

You've been reading those journals a lot, haven't you. Reading your post, and what you say, really bring out that, (blank) , in me. I don't know what to call it. It feels like old feelings are coming back. It feels like those, things are comin' back. I've come to believe even talking about them, could possibly be the reason for it's return. My little cousin keeps talking about a ghost that lives here, but... I don't know... It's really weird.. ghost, or whatever they are.. It seems that if you talk about them even, they can manifest. It's really weird. Those numbers, and that letter pattern... I don't know man. I was just seeing it in my head, intense like, just AXX 912. Then 923 just went off in my head, but I get random thoughts like that all the time. Sometimes I don't know who it is. Very strange things.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I can't say a snake or lizard has ever talked to me, but... I mean... I do sense things... Around me.. Around everyone. Sometimes the eery presence comes with horror. I can't see anything, but... images, and words.. I hear things, but they come in form of thoughts like. Though, there's times where the things heard get so loud, it almost seems like it's something outside of my head. Just a reminder to anyone who reads this post, I'm not skitsiphrenic, or ever suffered from hallucinations.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Wo. You guys have to fill me in.
Send me a link or somethin'. Please?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Here is the link to The Emerald Tablets of Thoth (who bear in mind was connected to the ancient power of the fallen) it's a pdf

www.horuscentre.org...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I don't know about the video, but.. I'll let it resonate in the back of my mind as temptation. Which means, it's possible that I might watch it, only looking at it gives me a bad vibe, in a way. The feeling is hard to explain. Gut feeling, i guess is the general common term, i feel it to be more than that, at times.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

I read to page ten. This guy sounds an awful lot like Satan, already. I've stopped there. I'm probably going to save the link though.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I suppose it's because since Thoth is egyptian, the Roman Catholic Church had demonized it in its bibles when it became main stream in the Middle Ages. I suppose they thought it was Pagan just like evvery other religion except Judaism. I'll read that emerald tablets, and let you know if I see any similarities.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
If you don't want the effects of the supernatural- I mean the bad effects... then don't dwell on them. Reading, researching, concentrating on them just gives that side of the spirit world a handle and an invitation to come and visit. It's much like when a person watches a horror movie. It's not just 'the willies' that are left over, but spirits also that are attracted to that kind of atmosphere. Heck, they probably watch as well. If the person watches horror movies by habit, then the spirits won't come and go... that person is extending an open invitation to the spirits to just stay.

IMO, discussion about entities appearing in one's bedroom.. voices... etc.. is the worst.

It's an old book, but nonetheless pertinent. The Bible says:

Meditate on These Things

8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things. Philippians 4:8 NKJV

....for a reason.
edit on 28/8/2012 by MarkJS because: typo and minor formatting

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join