It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Proposes Tax On Americans for 3rd world countries

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by soaringhawk

Maybe if people spent less time defending their countries and more time defending our world we would not be in such a mess..The levels of peoples greed in this thread amaze me.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

So, we host the UN in NY, fund them to a ridiculous amount to run around the world and be involved with child trafficking and rapes, and they want to tax the US?

UN, you can kiss my White Rebel Ass.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I'm a citizen of the U.S.A. I don't buy into the world citizen garbage. People need to be responsible instead of depending on others. That's what creates slavery. The U.N is a joke. The new world order is a satanic plot of the Illuminati.
edit on 3-1-2013 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

Oh God!, screw that.....

I hate the UN. They are on the very top of my F U list.

It is insulting the way they think the world is theirs. I almost hope for a military confrontation between the US and UN forces. That way we can always look at them for what they really are. OUR ENEMIES.

God that was vile.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by soaringhawk

I'm a citizen of the U.S.A. I don't buy into the world citizen garbage. People need to be responsible instead of depending on others. That's what creates slavery. The U.N is a joke. The new world order is a satanic plot of the Illuminati.
edit on 3-1-2013 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

World citizen if you like it or not. Do you think the wealth generated in the US is only created on resources and people based in the US. No it is not. If the world closed its doors to the US. You would feed poverty. No country stands alone.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by links234
UN calls for international tax to raise $400 billion to finance development needs

This would be $400 billion raised by all the different members of the UN to cover the costs imposed by our multinational corporations and the seriously damaging effects of climate change brought upon by the largest nations' insistence on fossil fuels.

I sometimes wish the UN was as bad as you all make them out to be.

No, the reason why all of that aid money does not help those 3rd world countries is because th evast majority of that money is channeled to the ruling class. Most 3rd world countries are thrid world countries because they are kleptocracies.en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

No, not in any way does wealth tie to this stupid idea of WE are World Citizens.

We, here in the US are US citizens. Period.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by soaringhawk

Maybe if people spent less time defending their countries and more time defending our world we would not be in such a mess..The levels of peoples greed in this thread amaze me.

I disagree. Wanting to take care of yours and your own is not greed. Wanting to take from other people is. All of those funds to the UN shore up corrupt kleptocracies. Not only is it a waste, but it is a con on a massive scale.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join