It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Nanotech Weapon may have been released, check this out ... scary

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyJae

And dont forget, Lyme disease appeared in Lyme, connecticut, right by Plum Island.

And then we have the new tick-born illness which seems to give people an autoimmune response to meat.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
reply to post by LadyJae

And dont forget, Lyme disease appeared in Lyme, connecticut, right by Plum Island.

And then we have the new tick-born illness which seems to give people an autoimmune response to meat.

Interesting, VonDoomen. I didn't know about the new autoimmune threat.

Antibodies to a carbohydrate (alpha-gal) that are produced in a patient's blood after a tick bite, specifically the Lone Star tick, is believed to be the cause of the allergy. Lone Star ticks are aggressive females that can be identified by the white spot, or star, on the center of their back and are known to go long distances in search of their host.
Tick Bite May Cause Red Meat Allergy

I'm not sure what the connection to the (non)existence of Morgellon's is though

J

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Do you know why South Korea /Asia protested against US beef imports?

The meat has to be passed by a gamma ray emitting nuclear device to kill off something in the meat to make it safe to consume.

What's in the Beef? Do you know why America shut down all her dairy farms and started importing dry powderd milk from 3rd world countries? Bio accumulation in the cows, the grass they were eating contained high levels of dioxins, arsenic, radioactive particles.

All our nuclear bomb tests in Nevada, nuclear accidents/releases....factories emitting dioxins/pcb/arsenic. All the chemicals sprayed to stop Mosquitos, and other classified releases of things into the air/water...

There's a good reason the .Gov doesn't want people drinking raw milk. Dioxins and other baddies attach to the fat in the milk. That's where life forms put poisons to protect the body, they push they poison into fat cells.

South Korea did a study that fat people loing their fat is bad....pushes the dioxins out into the organs = organ damage...failure. That's why the skinny Chinese are starting to get obese & diabetes...they ain't eating ho-ho's or Micky D's.
edit on 25-8-2012 by Pervius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyJae

Well in the post of yours that i replied too, it mentioned both lyme disease and morgellons in the same sentence.

Plum island is a testing/research facility for animal diseases. Many people speculate that lyme disease, which appeared to originate close to plum island may have accidentally escaped from this facility.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

reply to post by LadyJae

Well in the post of yours that i replied too, it mentioned both lyme disease and morgellons in the same sentence.

Plum island is a testing/research facility for animal diseases. Many people speculate that lyme disease, which appeared to originate close to plum island may have accidentally escaped from this facility.

Thank you for explaining that, VonDoomen. I'm afraid I'm a bit dull today and slow on the uptake

Now I remember the talk about Lyme disease and Plum island. CBS did a report on Plum Island some time ago.

OP's thread has reawakened my interest in Morgellon's. It's time to do some "independent research" of my own.

J

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
yes it could be.
or a super evolve'd bug?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Proof or it's BS sorry!

Proof is easy. Get out a $50 or $100 U.S. Treasury Bill. You will see a strip inside the bill...some of the ones that are 7 years or older have the strip running on the left side of Franklin's Face and they can be removed. The newer bills are harder to see but they are there. Ask people about this and I am sure you will get many who remember how the older strips could be pulled right out of the Bills. Split Infinity

Sorry BUT that is NOT PROOF of this claim you made!

reply to post by 1BornPatriot

All U.S. Paper Money has a Passive Signal Band that allows tracing of where Paper Money is disbursed in the U.S. or anywhere on Earth by activation by Satellite.

It's been made harder to counterfeit that's all!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

If you google Satellite tracking of U.S. currency....you will get some Blogs and a few Security Companies that advertise what they are capable of...this includes Tracking U.S. Currency from Space via Satellite. This was an NSA program instituted to be able to track Large Sums of Cash either entering or Leaving the United States.

This is NOT HARD TO DO! Now if you want it all in a Proof Positive Link...you are probably not going to get what you want. But if you spend a bit of time to research the issue and follow a very strait line of LOGIC...you will figure it out in time.

Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

That was where a number of cases were identified in 1975,

Perhaps the first detailed description of what is now known as Lyme disease appeared in the writings of Reverend Dr John Walker after a visit to the Island of Jura (Deer Island) off the west coast of Scotland in 1764.[191] He gives a good description both of the symptoms of Lyme disease (with "exquisite pain [in] the interior parts of the limbs") and of the tick vector itself, which he describes as a "worm" with a body which is "of a reddish colour and of a compressed shape with a row of feet on each side" that "penetrates the skin". Many people from this area of Great Britain immigrated to North America between 1717 and the end of the 18th century. The examination of preserved museum specimens has found Borrelia DNA in an infected Ixodes ricinus tick from Germany that dates back to 1884, and from an infected mouse from Cape Cod that died in 1894.[192] The 2010 autopsy of Ötzi the Iceman, a 5,300 year old mummy, revealed the presence of the DNA sequence of Borrelia burgdorferi making him the earliest known human with Lyme disease.[193]

So it was in man 5,300 years ago, so nothing to do with Plum island!

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

If you google Satellite tracking of U.S. currency....you will get some Blogs and a few Security Companies that advertise what they are capable of...this includes Tracking U.S. Currency from Space via Satellite. This was an NSA program instituted to be able to track Large Sums of Cash either entering or Leaving the United States.

This is NOT HARD TO DO! Now if you want it all in a Proof Positive Link...you are probably not going to get what you want. But if you spend a bit of time to research the issue and follow a very strait line of LOGIC...you will figure it out in time.

Split Infinity

I suggest you look here then

www.snopes.com...

It's your typical urban legend/internet hokum

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Believe me when I say...although this may sound like Urban Legend...IT IS NOT! It is not even that hard to do from a technical standpoint.

Think about this...the NSA EPSILON PROGRAM is capable of intercepting and decoding ALL AND ANY TRANSMITTED DATA ON AND OFF PLANET EARTH. It is a system so vast...and in my opinion...a NECESSARY SYSTEM...of networked SUPER COMPUTERS that is able to list any and all data transmissions from ANY SOURCE via recognizing KEY WORDS.

This does not mean it starts to record Data Transmission at the time of KEY WORD recognition...THAT is just for the purpose of making a LIST....EVERYTHING is RECORDED...all Phone whether Hard Wired or Cell or Satellite...all Computer Data...all TEXT....even the information that is transmitted to the DMV when your car is hooked up to a local Emissions and Safety Motor Vehicle Inspection Garage when in my state...MASS. we have to get a Emissions Sticker Every year. NOTHING FROM ANY COUNTRY OR ANY DATA TRANSMISSION ESCAPES this NSA PROGRAM.

Now this is a much more complex thing to do than simply place a bit of Raw Material in every U.S. Treasury Bill from a $20 up. All that would be needed to read their locations on a LARGE SCALE is the simple act of beaming a wide band Radio Signal and thus these Bills become active and work as a Broadcast Unit.

If you know ANYTHING about ELECTRONICS and what it takes to make a Radio Receiver as well as make a Radio Broadcasting Unit...it is BEYOND SIMPLE. Radio waves can be picked up by a persons Dental Braces and a simple Woven Construct within the Bills allows a satellite to broadcast a signal which will then relay the bounce back of that signal to the satellite and then back to a NSA/Treasury Data Collecting System to allow an overall display of where U.S. Currency is located. This is not designed to locate individual Bills but even that would be now possible given the current state of Tech.

To believe this is just B.S. would be VERY NAIVE and when you consider the current capabilities now being used that were designed DECADES AGO...what I have just posted is not far fetched in any way.
Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

These strips DON'T and CAN'T transmit that's the problem with your theory

It's like the other urban legend that they can read newspaper headlines or car number plates from spy satellites
WRONG !!!! the resolution require for that would be 1-3mm/pixel we have nothing near that

You get a twenty dollar bill and take it apart and prove it or go to the people you first read about this and ask them to prove it, safety tip DON'T hold your breath while you wait!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

We can and are using Telescopes to measure the tinniest of changes in a Stars Light Spectrum as a Planet that orbits that star passes in front of it and just from this we can not only tell approx. how large the Planet is but also whether or not that planet has Water or Atmosphere or is a Gas Giant or is rocky from distances of up to several Hundred Light Years...each Light Year being about 6 Trillion Miles....and you believe we can't use a Satellite to bounce a signal off an area that contains material...this case being Woven Bills with specific materials within them...and we no longer need the strip...and have that beam bounce back and have a computer determine where these bills are on a large scale? Please!
Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

reply to post by LadyJae

Yes, keep rebels out of the woods, lots of "tree thinning" going on in States like AZ where the rebel factor is sorta high under the guise of environmental safety "only you can prevent forest fires" and also be seen from orbit if you try to bug out

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

We can and are using Telescopes to measure the tinniest of changes in a Stars Light Spectrum as a Planet that orbits that star passes in front of it and just from this we can not only tell approx. how large the Planet is but also whether or not that planet has Water or Atmosphere or is a Gas Giant or is rocky from distances of up to several Hundred Light Years...each Light Year being about 6 Trillion Miles....and you believe we can't use a Satellite to bounce a signal off an area that contains material...this case being Woven Bills with specific materials within them...and we no longer need the strip...and have that beam bounce back and have a computer determine where these bills are on a large scale? Please!
Split Infinity

Please explain how you think the process of bouncing a signal would work I need a GOOD
trying to convince others that looking at light from many light light years in space must be harder
nice one as they have NO relevance to each other TECHNICALLY or PHYSICALLY!!!!!

So what kind of signal is it and HOW DOES IT BOUNCE BACK

PS I have a big RED BRIDGE in San Francisco going cheap are you interested in buying it

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope
I (speaking strictly for my own) highly doubt the existance of these Morgellon Fibers. There is too little evidence for this - photos should be possible, then someone should do a real research about it to be released in medical magazines WELLKNOWN.

sure.. yeah they should....

ahem...

Morgellons Study Cited by Faculty of 1000

A recent study of Morgellons disease has been cited as a “must read” by the Faculty of 1000 (F1000). The article entitled “Morgellons Disease: A Chemical and Light Microscopic Study”, by MJ Middelveen, EH Rasmussen, DG Kahn and RB Stricker, was published in the open‐access online Journal of Clinical and Experimental Dermatology Research. Three of the authors, including the principal investigator, serve without compensation on the Advisory Boards of The Charles E. Holman Foundation. F1000 is a global community of over 10,000 experts who select, rate and evaluate the very best articles in biology and medicine. The service is widely used to find significant new research articles, and the inclusion of the Morgellons article places the work in the top 2% of published articles in these fields. The study evaluation can be accessed at the F1000 website (f1000.com...).

-------

Fibers from human patients were found to be biological in origin and are produced by keratinocytes in epithelial and follicular tissues. The findings are consistent with the 2012 Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publication stating that over 80% of non‐biopsy material taken from patients had a protein composition.

“This study puts the final nail in the coffin of delusional disease that these patients have been labeled with,” stated Dr. Stricker. “It proves that Morgellons disease is a physiologic illness. From here on, scientists will be able to move forward in finding a cause and a cure.”

hey you know.. research some before you go calling tens of thousands of suffering people crazy..

just kinda.. the human thing to do a know...

///shakes head at the ignorance here lately///....

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

The analogy...although not specific to the two separate processes...was designed to display that detection of a Exo-Planet is much more difficult than the simplicity of locating on large scale levels...where Billions upon Billions of Bills would be generally located across the country.

When we use specific Ground Penetrating Radar when a Satellite broadcast a Beam of specific Frequency on the EM Scale...we can determine whether it be Earth or a Satellite orbiting Mars or Titan or Venus...what the Ground and under the Ground is Elementally as well as Chemically Made of.

We can determine that Mars has a great deal of Frozen Water below it's surface as the Radar which is basically Radio Waves of a specific Frequency on the EM Bandwidth...reflect off the planet and return to the Satellite where a computer determines what is there. The same thing can be done using a Laser as specific elements and Molecules give off a specific light frequency.

As far as the Money is concerned...the Bills are interwoven now with a specific material which is easy to detect once a specific Broadcast Frequency on the EM Bandwidth is bounced off the Planet and returns and this Material Woven into the Bills is easily Read by the satellite as it is designed to be specific in it's return signal data...in the same way we can tell with Ground Penetrating Radar if there is water under ground or a specific type of Rock.

This is VERY EASY TO DO! Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Again the wrong example LARGE open areas of GROUND so please explain if you think its RADAR like, it can see these strips NO radar can see at that resolution so another FAIL.

edit on 30-8-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

good find! thanks for the link!

So i guess I would have to revise my assumption. There is still the possibility that Plum island had this virus for research purposes and that it "escaped" to start a new loci of infection.

It just seems very strange that lyme disease seemed to explode all of a sudden there. Of course, it may just be natural. within the last 5-10 years, the area where my parents live has seen an extreme increase in ticks. A lot of people argue that global warming is helping these ticks spread farther out and become more prevalent.

All i know is i HATE those damn buggers!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Again the wrong example LARGE open areas of GROUND so please explain if you think its RADAR like, it can see these strips NO radar can see at that resolution so another FAIL.

edit on 30-8-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

It is not Radar but a beamed signal on the EM Scale. It is more like a strong Radio Broadcast but at a wave length that is specific for activation of a Woven Construct of Materials within the Paper of the Bill as they no longer use the strip...which is passive in it's reactive nature...EXCEPT...when a very Specific EM Wave Length is broadcast at it.

ONLY then will it emit a reflective responding EM Broadcast. An a example that can be used to try to explain...although this is using a Passive IR-Light Receiver....POT PLANTS...give off a very specific IR-WAVE LENGTH. It is SO SPECIFIC that a Passive IR Detector flying above large areas of land even in heavily dense forests...can detect a SINGLE PLANT growing in a 20 Mile Square Area. Now in this case...the Plants Biology is responsible for this IR Light...and the Cops in the Chopper are using an IR-Light Receiver hooked up to a Computer.

With detection of Money from a Satellite...the Satellite Broadcasts a Specific EM Band Wave Length...very much in the same way the POT PLANT is generating a very Specific IR Wave Length. The Money and the Special Material Woven into the Bills becomes ACTIVE once the Satellite Beams a Wide Width very Specific EM Wave Length Signal. The Bill uses the energy of the incoming EM Beam and reflects it but not like a Mirror and not like a Radar Beam bouncing off a Plane...the Bill effectively changes the Wavelength of the incoming Beam and Reflectively BROADCASTS a DIFFERENT EM Wavelength that is very specific and very weak. But since there is Large Quantities of Bills in certain areas...this signal can be received by a VERY SENSITIVE EM RECEIVER that is in the Satellite. Or can be received by a Mobil Detection Unit in the Case when they are trying to pin point a Shipping Container FULL OF $100 Bills coming in or out of the Country. As I have said..THIS IS NOT HARD TO DO! It is relatively EASY! Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join