It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Nanotech Weapon may have been released, check this out ... scary

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I ran across a video that got me digging. and well - it sure is a weird diesase.

A Comparative Study of Morgellons Fibers with The Colored Fibers Found in US Currency

My name is Jan Smith and I have had Morgellons Disease for 12 years. I have been studying this disease from a layman's perspective for just as long. I have been on a number of radio programs and I have a body of work at rense.com that is available for free viewing and listening. Scroll down the left column on Jeff's site for the Morgellons information. I have my own website with more information available at MorgellonsExposed.

One of the questions I am frequently asked is what Morgellons fibers look like. Several years ago one of my pat answers to that question was to look at money. Perhaps you have noticed the minuscule red and blue fibers that are embedded in money. I believe their original purpose was a means of keeping counterfeiters from reproducing the paper. Originally these fibers were made of linen but things have changed. If you have not had a good look at money at close range for a while let me refresh your memory and give you a chance to see the new technology fibers I am speaking of.

fiber link

google links on the subject

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I (speaking strictly for my own) highly doubt the existance of these Morgellon Fibers. There is too little evidence for this - photos should be possible, then someone should do a real research about it to be released in medical magazines WELLKNOWN.
Mostly I heard that the patients are reporting the feeling of "ants crawling under my skin", but every search reveals nothing.

Okay, so it is a nano-thingie, which would mean that it is too small to be detected by our medical equipment, right? No, if there are high enough concentrations of that stuff so that the human body could "feel" it, it should be detectable.

There was none.

Usually these patients are treated with psychopharmaca, releasing them from their obsession - which is everything the doctors can do right now.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

All U.S. Paper Money has a Passive Signal Band that allows tracing of where Paper Money is disbursed in the U.S. or anywhere on Earth by activation by Satellite. The U.S. Treasury can look at a Computer Screen and tell where and what State has the majority of Cash in an effort to know where New Bills should be placed in Banks for replacement of Older Bills that after a time...have this small strip wear out or lo longer function. You can easily see this strip in a $20, $50 or $100 Bill. and there are other uses for this tech.

With the advent of Super Computers...they are able to trace Large Sums of Money that may be stockpiled and coming into the Country illegally such as the seizure of a Cargo Shipping Container completely loaded top to bottom originating in China as was shipped to the U.S. illegally.

This is not that High of a Tech. as the U.S. has Satellites that can spot a persons IR-Signature from space and do so even if the person is underground. We also have the ability to track via several methods including Magnetometers...every Ship or Sub's location on or under the Oceans. We can also locate even small amounts of Various Forms of radioactive material from Space which include Uranium or Plutonium even if they are in a Lead Box and can even track a Patient undergoing Radiation Treatments. These satellite capabilities were used during the London Olympics. So as far as a Nano-Tech. weapon...and I am sure we have them...I do not believe this is what is going on in this case. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Coast to Coast ran shows that mentioned this off and on over the years. They still might..it's been awhile since I had time for radio shows. The theories I recall hearing over the years and from them were related to UFO/Alien Abduction cases and specifically, implants or suspected damage from them.

I don't know how everyone feels about the phenomenon but in relation to this little mystery of a medical effect, I'm sure interested in knowing more. It's sure not terribly new...which makes me question Nano-Tech. That's bleeding edge technology and even with Military black program timelines figured, something like that tech can't be that old to consider a thing like this?

Freaky thing though.. One of those mysteries like Spontaneous Combustion. So rare, it's easy to say it doesn't exist..but darned if there aren't cases reported from time to time?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
1BornPatriot,

Have you checked into treatment with a laser? Perhaps they can vaporize or cauterize these fibers and allow the sores to heal? And stop these fibers from growing or replicating. Do you have any sores on areas of skin which are under clothing or not exposed to the air? Perhaps laser treatment is a remedy to this odd disease?

Keep asking questions and hopefully, you'll get an answer to this odd illness.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

He obviously hasn't looked into it much if there's any doubt the thing is BS. Also, where in the OP did it say he was suffering from this pretend disease?

OP just use the Google. Or search here. There must be a few thousands threads on ATS about this. I was really interested in it when I first heard about it but became cynical very quickly after doing a bit of digging.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

I've been reading stories about this for a long while and it does seem that they never find the "creatures" but they do find a lot of those fibers which they can't really explain other then saying the person is imagining it.

But way to many people supposedly have this for it to be just an imagination. Maybe there is a bit more to it but could you imagine the scare this would cause if they the science and health community admitted there was something else going on?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I know most people on ATS don't believe in Morgellons, and I'm not sure if I do or not. I just know it would be awful if this was real, you had it, and everyone called you crazy.

It seems like last year some of the fibers were taken from patients and analyzed. They were found to be some kind of clothing fiber. I'll have to search for a link.

I must say though, the research on Morgellons Exposed is pretty interesting.

Has anyone on here done any kind of their own testing with this? I never see anyone but Jan Smith doing research.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
If I have read this correctly, Morgellons has been proven true.

Following up from the CDC study, in January of 2012, new independent research just published in the Journal of Clinical and Experimental Dermatology Research found that Morgellons is in fact a real disease (8). Based on extensive physical, microscopic and fluorescence examination of skin, hair, tissues, calluses, etc. of three Morgellons sufferers, the researchers reported several interesting findings:...

This study opens the door for future research which is desperately needed in the environmental and epigenetic causes of Morgellons Disease with Lyme Disease and GMOs being the likely areas of interest.

In an even more provocative finding, Vitaly Citovsky, Professor of Biochemistry and Cell Biology at Stony Brook University in New York, discovered that the fibers contained the substance Agrobacterium, a genus of gram-negative bacteria capable of genetically transforming not only plants, but also other eukaryotic species, including human cells.

Morgellon's Disease

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
easy: we opened up Pandora's Box. tis transhumanism else extinction. ain't no going back.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
This is what I believe it is, nano technology and deliberately released and given to people by an evil cartel who need jail really bad.

For those who don't believe in it, do a search and hit images. Its not "all in their heads".

zazenlife.com...

Won't embed as its a little hard to see.
edit on 24-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyJae

Thank you for posting this, I had not read it yet!

I am glad that someone took the initiative to investigate this further and give some answers to the people who have this disease.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I feel for those people. My boyfriends Mom & Step Dad went through almost something very similar. They had gone a vacation to Mexico and ended up picking up some crazy worm parasite. His Mom has MS so she knew something was up when she started feeling sick. She eventually broke out into sores on her body and the Step Dad had them too. They both went to the doctors and were told repeatedly that nothing was wrong with them and it was just in their head. His Mom, frustrated but determined, turned to the internet. She did a bunch of research and was able to find out about the worm she had. The next hard part was getting the doctor to do something once she knew what the problem was. Finally she was able to get the doctor to run the test needed and he saw that she was right. He started giving them both a medication and eventually the worms came up through their skin.

Fibers would make sense if it was a type of mutated worm that was creating the fibers.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Proof or it's BS sorry!

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Proof or it's BS sorry!

Proof is easy. Get out a $50 or $100 U.S. Treasury Bill. You will see a strip inside the bill...some of the ones that are 7 years or older have the strip running on the left side of Franklin's Face and they can be removed. The newer bills are harder to see but they are there. Ask people about this and I am sure you will get many who remember how the older strips could be pulled right out of the Bills. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
you are correct my friend, we are at war from many angles, i first heard about this about 8 years ago, didnt believe a word, it sounded to crazy. so i dismissed it, or at worst thought they might be faking it. 2 years later i started to investigate some of the chemtrail spraying in the sky, i noticed alot of people posting videos and picts of these fibers that fell from the sky, thats when i rechecked the morgellons cases, and many of the people had the same fibers, at first i thought it was an infection a virus,so google google google then go back and google some more, then cut out half the # and revise and you will quickly have figured out we made this and we tested it on people, along with many other substances our government hasent told us about, and all this testing is still in beta mode for most part. you dont create things like this to hide it away forever, this is REAL there are tons of videos where you can see them pull the fibres from under the skin of thier eyes, hands, lips, legs. if u want vids let me know and i will do the work for you lazy people, cause i want the truth to be spread, no matter how different from the norm it sounds.

if you had this would you tell anyone?
how?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Remember in WWII when Japan had that unit in China doing research on prisoners?

The Nazis were doing the same.

That research never ended. Countries have been working on things to kill off the other side. Morgellans could be from that (something some country created) or merely accidentally released nano technology that self replicates by consuming material around it and is dispersed in the environment.

Either way were screwed. Our time left as a civilization is short. We're animals fighting each other for resources. We aren't the intelligent life form we think we are.
edit on 25-8-2012 by Pervius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyJae

It isn't a question of whether *you've* read the article correctly...the question to ask is did they?

The authors of the paper are very clear about their conclusions and it isn't the first time I've seen that website misrepresent what they read. Here's a snip from the press release by the researchers...

The researchers found and enrolled 109 persons with symptoms of this condition by searching through the electronic medical record database of a large HMO. They conducted extensive testing to rule out infectious causes, and found no indication that the condition was attributed an infection. The researchers also determined that the fibers associated with the lesions were apparently fragments of cloth or other debris. The investigators showed that the condition is uncommon, estimating that it results in fewer than four out of 100,000 people seeking medical attention. About half of the study participants had evidence of other medical, most commonly psychiatric, illnesses.

The CDC suggests that people suffering with symptoms similar to those reported in the study should see their health care provider for a complete physical to ensure proper diagnosis of all illnesses, including psychiatric, and follow the recommended treatments.

“We found no evidence that this condition is contagious, or that suggests the need for additional testing for an infectious disease as a potential cause,” says Dr. Mark Eberhard, Director of CDC’s Division of Parasitic Diseases and Malaria and a lead study investigator. “This alleviates concerns about the condition being contagious between family members and others.”
cbsdallas.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/cdc-press-release-1-25.doc

The paper is also here.

So it remains the case that Morgellons isn't recognised as a disease and is considered more psychological in nature. Of course, it *could* be a 'nanotech weapon' designed to make people itchy, but it's more likely to be what the professionals think it is. Psychological or not, I sure wouldn't like those symptoms.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by LadyJae

It isn't a question of whether *you've* read the article correctly...the question to ask is did they?

The authors of the paper are very clear about their conclusions and it isn't the first time I've seen that website misrepresent what they read. Here's a snip from the press release by the researchers...

“We found no evidence that this condition is contagious, or that suggests the need for additional testing for an infectious disease as a potential cause,” says Dr. Mark Eberhard, Director of CDC’s Division of Parasitic Diseases and Malaria and a lead study investigator. “This alleviates concerns about the condition being contagious between family members and others.”
cbsdallas.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/cdc-press-release-1-25.doc

The paper is also here.

So it remains the case that Morgellons isn't recognised as a disease and is considered more psychological in nature. Of course, it *could* be a 'nanotech weapon' designed to make people itchy, but it's more likely to be what the professionals think it is. Psychological or not, I sure wouldn't like those symptoms.

Thank you, Kandinsky, for providing a link to the actual paper.

What I found most interesting in that study was this

We were not able to conclude based on this study whether this unexplained dermopathy represents a new condition, as has been proposed by those who use the term Morgellons, or wider recognition of an existing condition such as delusional infestation, with which it shares a number of clinical and epidemiologic features [26]–[31].
Morgellon's Research Paper by CDC

So we are still left with not knowing whether Morgellon's is actually a new disease or not. I suppose only time and more clinical research will tell.

Unfortunately, in today's world, it is quite possible to have been the unwitting subject of a covert experiment gone awry; or an example of what happens within the human body after consuming GMO foods. In the case of Morgellon's, it appears we still have no concrete information on which to base an informed decision as to its cause.

I only know that I'm most grateful to not be one of the afflicted.

J

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

"A Comparative Study of Morgellons Fibers with The Colored Fibers Found in US Currency"

Maybe they are turning people into cash?? Hey you can never have enough money right?

soylent-cash, now made with 30% more blood sweat and tears.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join