It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a confession to everyone

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
It seems to be that there is a lot of confusion as to being in this god-like state that I have finally achieved. There is no denying myself that Lately I have bended time to my needs. I really don't need to prove anything to anyone only will say one thing here. Just the other dayish" I created a dance set which is 3 hours & 33 minutes long in only 30 minutes. Im clearly breaking all the rules set my the books. that is just seems to burn up a lot of people. I followed the most basic rules distinguished the un-neccesary ones & I became one with all.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Let me remind you all that this is someone's child.
Be gentle.
He/She is obviously going thru a hard time.
Show a bit of compassion.
Treat him/her as you would want your child treated if he/she got online and created an ATS account
in order to have a place to let it all out.

We have no idea this persons frame of mind or what childhood is like for them right now.
You don't want this blood on your hands do you.
Think about it.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
All you people have always intrigued me trying to get to me but everyone who has laid a comment on this thread has simply been a reminder of who I was in my past never again. ITS ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE 3 SIDED PYRAMID.
edit on 1-9-2012 by Awakened2012 because: In order to clarify a statement

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I challenge you to a God Duel!

Rules:

1: Each God creates only 1 race of living creatures on a currently uninhabited planet. Lets say in Michigan.
2: You can't intervene in their lives and fate in any way and can not make our agenda known to them.
3: Whichever species kills and or house trains the other wins.

GO

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
If hes God, i'm the #ing easter bunny.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by fallow the light

Hey- I'm not an evolved being... but I'll bite. An iPhone?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by spleenika

I felt so out of place when I went to Michigan.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I love you guys always making me smile!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
If your a God then tell me what im thinking right now!

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Boy, you're heavy drunk-texting

I mean, even kids will laugh at your claim!!
no s#1t, you're going nuts!

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Oh, but look how he's masquerading!! he's abusing the privilege!

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerTerumi

Yea...and im #ckin Santa Claus!

He has seriously lost his mental stability...go seek some counseling, OP

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awakened2012
I confess that I have been denying myself, this matrix world im living in right now, seeing everything not crazy nor sane, knowing every possibility, outcomes. I notice all the smallest changes that have been happening around me. I have seen inanimate objects become suddenly transformed into living moving creatures. Things appear & disappear right before my very eyes. I believe in nothing but myself. I have realized that with my powers, just with a flick of my finger I make things happen. With a thought from this mind I have. I make the impossible possible. Im always in the middle of everything never having a choice of things. I know things before they happen. I know everything that is real is also fake. Being dead is being alive. Everything is vice-versa. Nothing that people say can affect me. Who am I? I know who I am. I am way beyond everything & also above it all that deep inside I have felt it for the longest. I am GOD. There are no more things that surprise me. I am who I am. I am what I am. Now deal with it! no more questions or comments i am so done with peoples thoughts it is no longer funny just predictable.

You and I have many similarities.
Some of it I cannot relate to such as creating things / or making things happen with a flick of my finger - though at times I think this is possible and try to do it.
I notice all the changes, and thing everything means something. Everything that happens actually pertains to my life somehow.
A mental defense to stop people from convincing me I am wrong is: Every person who disagrees is brought to me to strengthen my beliefs through challenging me on them. Everyone who agrees with me is equally enlightened. Everything has its opposite though I do not put too much weight on it as you seem to do.
I also am aware of every outcome and I analyze everything. At times I think that everyone knows me or can tell that I am somewhat superior. I often think that I am a god in a sense, but not THE god.
Do you feel this way as well?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Gozer? Is that you? I am the keymaster.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
This thread has been closed for Staff review.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join