It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a confession to everyone

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Please God can you write a new book! The current one is causing all sorts of problems
for your children..... Jus sayin

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I am just simply watching all of you, my children play & have fun.
reply to post by Awakened2012

How about you stop watching and do something.

So you have amazing powers huh? Then do something constructive with them and help people.......

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I know what you mean
.. but
all this new info to you might be overwhelming but the key is to keep a perfect balance
between both worlds
you suddenly realise what you are and what the world we live in today is
just an illusion but that doesnt mean its not important
your everyday moments are important egualy
the accumulation of karma is real .. like bonus points for your soul

saying that you are GOD .. then where is your humility and humbleness in that
what is everyone else to you then ?

for many thousand of yrs there has been people just like you
realising how god like beings they can be
thinking they diserve to be sit on a throne with a golden crown and everyone should bow to them
and be woreshiped like a god like in the old mayan, aztek, sumerian,egyptian times
now in the modern world .. we have so many wanabe gods that thinks they are above humans
who didnt wake up yet to their full potential
just search the member "justseth" another one thinking he is a mighty god

just one thing clear .. dont think you are the Creator
your thoughs can be confuse and you can get trapped by another lucifer traps
by realising how much potential you have now ..
many have lose their minds and soul because of that

just be a good soul and if you discover something .. share it with the other
help them acheive the same has you
dont think you are more important then any other human being in the world
that includes .. the sick,the old,the poor,the oppressed etc ..
love them all like you love yourself ..
again the key to ascension is balance,Faith,humbleness,humility,kindness etc
you want 100% of your potential or godlike powers .. then follow those simple rules
and it all start from your heart .. it is the holy grail after all
anyone in the world can ascend one day or in another life .. once you balance your karma level
and sync it with the good energy chanel

just trust your heart and all will become clear
hope it help

yes i know we are so close realising what we are .. we are almost there
will we be able to return to our real home .. or be stuck in a illusion where you cant ascend
digging holes of emptyness sitting on a throne for eternity ..
angry that you cant ascend anymore .. to late !

just think about that and recalibrate your energy before it is really to late

111 days to go
edit on 8/24/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
great, another God on ats.
1 reply post and he's gone

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by horseplay
great, another God on ats.
1 reply post and he's gone

Hey come on...cut him some slack...God's a busy guy.....

Des

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I know, Des. I just don't understand why some people think that route.....
I've felt loved, love lost, happy, sad, etc. But never God like. (shakes head)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
reply to post by NorEaster

The story goes that there's only one God.

Oh, c'mon. What about all those pantheistic religions? And thinking about that; would that make ATS the forum for all the myriad gods out there?

But those are "small G" gods. Not the "big G" God. Sure, this board is packed with "small G" gods. Scads of them, and in full righteous bluster. But the "Alpha-Omega", the great "I AM" is not just some pantheistic allegorical archetype. He's the one and only, and that's one and only one.

Frankly, I love me some pantheistic gods. Especially the god of afternoon naps and the god of second helpings. That's some great god representing going on there, let me tell you.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by horseplay

I know what you mean.

Some who make such lofty claims here...I think, have just snapped. Or, a mental disorder escalating. And some who, from their own belief systems, actually do believe it.

It seems that as we get closer to the end of 2012...we'll be getting a lot more visits on ATS from God(s).

Though for the life of me, I can't understand why God keeps choosing ATS as his place to make his latest announcements. Guess we're just lucky...huh....

Des

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
So, how did you escape the matrix??
Exact details would be appreciated.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
IM MOVING TO MARS,........

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
no i am spartacus
we are all gods in the making

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Your GOD?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by karam

no im sparticus

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
we are only gods through our actions ?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
hahaha

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I guess you are awakening but you are misinterpreting some of the things. And you are who you are but that does not mean you are god or even an angel or anything like that. I am who I am and I can't change that. We are what we are, we are what our ancestors were. I think it's something like a Shamanistic awakening. Elders in some churches sometimes have similar things happen to them. I don't understand it all.

I awoke like that also, anything I ask the world it gives me the answer. I don't understand the answer though and had to start studying the sciences and the existing and hidden technology to understand what it meant. I couldn't ask simple questions. Far as I can tell we are being taught by someone or something. Don't let it get to your head and make you think you are god. Although I can't positively say you aren't god
How would I know. Maybe you're an alien or a Reptillian

We have to live in this reality, if you hit your finger it hurts. If you stub your toe it hurts. If you cut yourself it bleeds. This sure feels real to me even though it doesn't seem real anymore. Once you begin to see the lies out there it can make you messed up. It's just that a bunch of deceivers have gained power in the world. Using what our ancestors would call magic they cloak our eyes. It's mostly Alchemy and frequency's that they use to try to control us and make us easy to deceive. Don't worry about it, that's the way it is. I hope it changes before I die and the world becomes a better place.

Take care and don't let your new sight make you crazy.
edit on 24-8-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by karam

o the banter

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

I guess you are awakening but you are misinterpreting some of the things. And you are who you are but that does not mean you are god or even an angel or anything like that. I am who I am and I can't change that. We are what we are, we are what our ancestors were. I think it's something like a Shamanistic awakening. Elders in some churches sometimes have similar things happen to them. I don't understand it all.

I awoke like that also, anything I ask the world it gives me the answer. I don't understand the answer though and had to start studying the sciences and the existing and hidden technology to understand what it meant. I couldn't ask simple questions. Far as I can tell we are being taught by someone or something. Don't let it get to your head and make you think you are god. Although I can't positively say you aren't god
How would I know. Maybe you're an alien or a Reptillian

We have to live in this reality, if you hit your finger it hurts. If you stub your toe it hurts. If you cut yourself it bleeds. This sure feels real to me even though it doesn't seem real anymore. Once you begin to see the lies out there it can make you messed up. It's just that a bunch of deceivers have gained power in the world. Using what our ancestors would call magic they cloak our eyes. It's mostly Alchemy and frequency's that they use to try to control us and make us easy to deceive. Don't worry about it, that's the way it is. I hope it changes before I die and the world becomes a better place.

Take care and don't let your new sight make you crazy.
edit on 24-8-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)
but pain is all in the mind then the docs tell you the mind feels no pain

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awakened2012
I am just simply watching all of you, my children play & have fun.

So what have come here to confess? That you are God, this is not a confession its a statement.

Or have you come for approval?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join