It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new guy with question about ascension

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
HI,

I recently signed up although have been reading ATS for a very long time. I have to say it was way better many years ago and seems to have gone somewhat in the wrong direction with more people so eager to discredit or not even attempt to have an open mind about the issues and topics posted here.

With that said, here is my question about Ascension.

I recently read the Guide to Ascension that was posted by someone on here. Whether you believe it or not doesn't matter one bit to me. It's a terrific read and has helped me understand some questions about myself and my place so that's all that matters.

The main thing that sticks out to me is when the planet ascends to 4th dimension it says a great flood of energy will sweep across the planet and that is your chance to choose to ascend or not ascend which means death on the old 3d plane and planet.

Every civilization talks about great floods being there demise, we always assume that this means a flood of water. What if this flood of energy is actually the flood they are speaking of? That is the warning on how massive amounts of people perish off without any traces besides what they left behind.

Anyway that's my question, if anyone has any thoughts on this I would love to hear them.

Thanks,

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Hi,
Welcome to ATS.

That is an interesting perspective you have...
Seems like a 'rapture' of sorts to me, but- we keep finding bones.

I just want to be alive and witness whatever comes; then survive it-
Yeah!

"She dreams in colors she dreams in red- can't find a better man"

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

exactly if this is true I want to be around to see it for sure, it's close per the guide I read.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

I understand your point about bones, but your ethereal body disconnects from your physical body in the case of ascension. I'm more interested in like civilizations here one day gone the next, bones would still be left here but doesn't explain an rapid overnight like event.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BLACKCLOUD21

I never thought about a flood of energy, gotta think about that. Anything is possible in my reality but many things aren't probable. I wonder what's in that cloud that our solar system is entering into?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I thought about this and see it possible it was a flood of energy, a higher vibrational energy that if you are attuned to it you can be swept away in it to a higher dimension/new world when the frequenceys split. Something to do with the speed our atoms vibrate at.

New earth? Is it possible? Watch this closely. I know it's tiny, but so are we on a galactic scale. Watch out for the rapture just before the cell splits.

www.youtube.com...

As above, so below?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I wonder what's in that cloud that our solar system is entering into?

According to this source, it's highly charged ion particles. We are partially in it, but not fully.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
David Wilcock discusses in this video about a woman who had a vision, seeing two earths beside each other. One was vibrating at a higher level than the other. I think what you are referring to as ascension is the same thing he discusses here. At a certain time, which I think is approaching, people with a higher vibration ( spiritually enlightened, third eye open) will simply appear on the new earth, while the ones with their third eye closed will remain on the old earth. This is also what I think could happen that the Christians call "the rapture".

This topic is discussed toward the end of the video. He tells many important things which I find to be fascinating information on many other topics, as well. What the government has been hiding from us will blow you mind!
I have posted this video in many threads, so some people may have already seen it elsewhere, but I think it has very important information for all of us, so here it is again. :-)
I hope this helps answer your question.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Indeed it would be plausible. It is something I theorize on often and have heard many people mention it. Not the flood, per se, but the result of it in which people are left behind. Eckhart Tolle says that spiritual ascension has a snowball effect on the world. One person gets it, and their friends get it from them and then bam, it spreads like a plague. Even the ancient Taoist always have said "If you get it, your family will get it." or your housemates. Just because of the remote effect it has.

Somebody once told me that this lifetime was the last hoorah. That all the souls in existence in this plane were on Earth all at once. Hence the large population. The time is nigh for them to get it. Everyone is here in the hopes that they too will make it. Let's hope we do. Those that don't.. their souls will not cease to exist (you can not destroy energy) but they will probably be forced to go to another lower dimensional world, perhaps they will still exist on Earth but just at a lower frequency than the 4th Dimensionals.

One thing is certain, it will hit Earth like a tsunami and no one will be able to stop it. I can't wait.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I think the whole universe of sentient beings are praying for US here, of all places, and that the spirit of God, which is also the spirit of the universe and the spirit of love, is building up, and piling up like a wall of water which will eventually break in and through all the spheres, like a man pouring out water from a great jug into an emerging fountain (of the water of life). Put these two things together and the reality is both somewhat embarassing on the one hand, and frightening on the other, and yet a relief at the same time. In fact, it's not unlike the childbearing process, where, after the excruciating pain, in the great joy of having given birth, the pain is forgotten. However, so many people are just so utterly clueless (or I should say, heartless), that when and if something breaks, they'll just be washed away as they won't know how to recieve it, how to "ascend" if that's what you want to call a spiritual quantum leap or jump to the next level in our psycho-spiritual evolution as a species, with Jesus Christ as the prototypical master thinker/lover.

One thing I know for sure. Everyone who pretends that they're "running the show" including most if not all the politicians are going to be left as the laughing stock of the whole universe.

Oh and the tickets/invitations for the great Wedding Reception/Celebration - those, after first going out and being rejected by people of reknown (rejected because they're too busy with all their prescious attachments to wealth, power etc.), are immediately re-sent and dispatched to the little guy, the poor and the downtrodden who having less to lose perhaps are quite enthused about being invited, so they willingly leave all their attachments behind and welcome the great day of the Lord who comes all at once from everywhere and nowhere in particular, as the "trumpet" sounds, which might be some sort of harmonic resonance phenomenon eminating from the center of the galaxy, but who knows... (it's still fun to speculate, and the shape of it kind of fits..).

I think of it as the age of Spirit and Reason conjoined, which isn't the end of Grace, just the end of blind-Grace which we don't understand the reason for. (there's humor in that)

Best Regards,

NAM

P.S. My monicur isn't about "New Age" philosophy, but the hope for a new age in God and the reason of Christ as the rock of ages, come of age. I believe it will also be the rise of the age of authentic humor at all our prior ignorance, where there'll be both tears of sorrow and regret and the laughter that also wipes away the tears from the eyes while bringing the joy of authentic understanding and comprehension which I call the humor of understanding.

So if you want to PREPARE - learn how to laugh good-naturedly in the face of the absolute mystery, and notice how things become ever clearer in the kind of comprehension this special type of humor, bestows. Notice also how there are two kinds of laughter, where the good kind silences the bad.

edit on 23-8-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Ascension is getting Close...Will involve the entire Planet...

Correlation of different Phrase's (Ascension=99) (Rapture=99) (The Event=99) A=1 B=2 C=3...

Modern English Correlates 100% (IN CONTEXT)

The World Has Been Conditioned For Years...With Movie's and TV Shows Like... ET, The Event, V, And "Knowing"

Perspective - Christian and New Age - Believe This Event IS IMMINENT!

15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words. 1 Thessalonians 4

"The Rapture / Ascension

According To New Age Channelers

"The people who leave the planet during the time of Earth changes do not fit in here
any longer, and they are stopping the harmony of Earth. When the time comes
that perhaps 20 million people leave the planet at one time there will be
a tremendous shift in consciousness for those who are remaining."

Barbara Marciniak, "Bringers of the Dawn"

The disappearance of every born-again Christian will be the first in a long line of miracles and fulfillment of prophecy to occur in the last days. The strict fulfillment of events will be powerful evidence of who is in charge. All will know that God is in control but there will still be a great many rebellious souls who refuse to accept Jesus Christ and humbly repent. This is the dark side of Free Choice.
Many do not realize that the end of this age does not entirely revolve around the human race. The end could have occured long ago were it not for God's desire to rescue humanity from Satan and his angels. It is Satan who is manipulating events here and that is why he is referred to as "the god of this world" in 2 Corinthians 4:4 and "the prince of this world" in John 12:31 and 14:30. He rebelled long ago and it is at the conclusion of this age that Satan will be imprisoned. And his angels, as well as all men who refuse the gift of Christ's sacrifice, will finally be entirely cut off from God's love and will not be allowed to continue to sabotage His creation.
Satan is very restricted as to what course of action he may take but this will not stop him from deceiving many. In this task he is very active. In 2 Corinthians 11:14 Paul warns us that Satan masquerades as an angel of light and also remarks that it should not be surprising that his servants appear as servants of righteousness as well. One of their favorite tools is the tool of flattery. They tell us what we want to hear and subtly pervert the truth so that it conforms to our own self-centered and self-serving human philosophies. This is being done on an unprecedented scale in the powerful New Age movement today.
What follows are some quotes from members of the New Age movement who dabble in a practice called "channeling." Channeling is a process whereby you open your mind and soul through meditation and relaxation to the influence and direction of non-human beings. These beings claim to be "aliens" or "angels" or "Ascended Masters," and offer some very interesting advice and predictions concerning the future changes. They claim to be angels, and indeed they are, but the nature of their advice gives them away as fallen angels because it conflicts violently and obviously with the saving message of Jesus Christ, His return in power and glory, as well as with the uncompromising truths that have been revealed through God's prophets."
New Age Perspective - www.redmoonrising.com...

I Believe "The Event" Catching Away - IS IN CONNECTION WITH THE END OF GRACE...END OF CHURCH AGE! Romans 11:25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
If there IS anything coming, whatever it is, it's TIMING will be absolutely PERFECT, in that you can have perfect faith. Trust me on this one, it won't come too soon, or too late, that's all I know, and that something is coming and that something is falling apart.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I read the Guide to Ascension as well and really enjoyed the way the material was presented. The only thing I didn't like was how it made the reader feel like they had to do that program and get started on it by a certain date. I'm not sure what will happen and if any of the material in the guide is even true. Whether it's ascension, 2012 prophecies, Niburu, the return of Christ, etc. we will all just have to wait and see if any of it pans out.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

Interesting Connection - Numeric's Reveal - A=1 B=2 C=3... (Jesus Returns IN=212) 2012 ?!!

(Year of Rapture Was=212) (Year Man of Sin Revealed=212)

Yes! And Also New Ager's Believe It's By The End of This Year! Could Be This Year...No One Knows The Exact

Day or Hour...Example Video- Ascension / Rapture

edit on 23-8-2012 by ResearchEverything777 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ResearchEverything777

I Believe "The Event" Catching Away - IS IN CONNECTION WITH THE END OF GRACE...END OF CHURCH AGE! Romans 11:25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
If what you believe were true, then that would make Paul a really horrible preacher that he never made that connection.
I would suggest rather than that explanation, that you are currently listening to really bad preachers who are just having a good time at your expense. Meaning they feel all powerful revealing the secrets that somehow no one else was able to come up with, while you lose your soul by being led astray from what you should be doing, while day-dreaming about being raptured.
edit on 24-8-2012 by jmdewey60 because: add Bible quote: "For the creation eagerly waits for the revelation of the sons of God." Romans 8:19

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

No! You Need To Rightly Divide The Word of God...And Be Led of The Holy Spirit! “But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the( time of the end
many shall run to and fro,( and knowledge shall increase.”)
Daniel 12:4

(Time of the End...Knowledge shall Increase) And Were Still IN 2012 "No One Knows The Exact Day or Hour"

Everyone Will Have To See! Shalom! Romans 10:13 "Everyone who calls on The Name of The LORD, Shall be saved."

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

No! You Need To Rightly Divide The Word of God...And Be Led of The Holy Spirit!

So you were all alone with your Bible, rightly dividing the word, and being led by the spirit, and came up with these conclusions which you later found out happened to match up exactly with what you heard from YouTube video preachers?
edit on 24-8-2012 by jmdewey60 because: add Bible quote: "For the creation eagerly waits for the revelation of the sons of God." Romans 8:19

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

I've done Chapter and Verse Correlations...Since 9/11/01 Correlating Context - Example Genesis 9:11 "Judgment/ Destruction Revelation 9:11 Judgment / Destruction (You Must Stay IN CONTEXT) It's All Layed Out in The Bible...

In 2005 I came across English Gematria! A=1 B=2 C=3...Z=26 G=7 O=15 D=4 =26

Jesus=74 Jewish=74 Messiah=74 Cross=74 Point=74 Connect=74 Gospel=74 (English=74)

Jesus Gave a Great Insight - John 21:11 The ( 153 ) Fish Count -

Jesus Words=153 Letter Number=153 Numeric Proof=153 (God Set In Order=153)

Also - John 21:6 Jesus said, Cast the net on (the right side of=153) "You Always Want To Be On The Right Side Of Truth"

Also - (The Last Language=153) And (The Golden Ratio=153)

(Modern English=143) (Translation=143) IS THE ONLY LANGUAGE THAT WILL CORRELATE 100%

(IN CONTEXT)

Also You Can Use Base of 6 A=6 B=12 C=18 Will Detect Evil or Potential Evil...

Example - Words that calculate to 666

End Time Alien=666 Base of 6 A=6 B=12 C=18...
Gray aliens=666
Digital ID Chip=666
VeriShield=666
Mark of Beast=666
Bio-Implant=666
Sorceries=666
Necromancy=666
Witchcraft=666
Confucius= 666 (In Natural Order...They Would = 111x6=666

Also You Can Use Base of 12 A=12 B=24 C=36... (JESUS=888) As In Greek Gematria -

Jesus=IESOUS=888 (Iota=10 + Eta=8 + Sigma=200 + Omicron=70 + Upsilon=400 + Sigma=200)
www.garone.net...

For English Research - www.asis.com...

Here's A Natural Order A=1 Calculator - scripturecode.com...

More Links For Mathematics and The Bible... www.theomatics.com...

www.wordworx.co.nz...

www.biblemaths.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

In 2005 I came across English Gematria!

What do you mean by "came across"?
As in, a YouTube video?
Is this what you consider "being led by the spirit", finding the right video preacher with just the right amount of weirdness to fire your fancy, with UFO's and aliens and the Bible?
I would suggest you run away from all that as fast as you can and stop watching videos.
Tell yourself, "I will not watch any videos, and from now on, I will only read books by legitimate Christian authors with PHD's in theology and are tenured professors at prestigious colleges."
edit on 25-8-2012 by jmdewey60 because: add Bible quote: "For the creation eagerly waits for the revelation of the sons of God." Romans 8:19

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

In 2005 I came across English Gematria!

What do you mean by "came across"?
As in, a YouTube video?
Is this what you consider "being led by the spirit", finding the right video preacher with just the right amount of weirdness to fire your fancy, with UFO's and aliens and the Bible?
I would suggest you run away from all that as fast as you can and stop watching videos.
Tell yourself, "I will not watch any videos, and from now on, I will only read books by legitimate Christian authors with PHD's in theology and are tenured professors at prestigious colleges."
edit on 25-8-2012 by jmdewey60 because: add Bible quote: "For the creation eagerly waits for the revelation of the sons of God." Romans 8:19

No! I was researching the original texts of The Bible...And discovered Gematria...Put It TO THE TEST!

Hebrew - Greek - English Shalom!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join