It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new guy with question about ascension

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ResearchEverything777

Example - Dr. Peter Bluer PhD. www.biblemaths.com...

Seek and Find...

www.theomatics.com...

www.asis.com...

Shalom!

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

No! I was researching the original texts of The Bible...And discovered Gematria...Put It TO THE TEST!

Hebrew - Greek - English
Funny how I have studied the Greek and Hebrew of the Bible and have not run across biblical scholars telling me I need to know how to decipher hypothetical codes, especially not in English!!
I have to be suspicious of your "research" technique and figure you must be listening to frauds the like of Chuck Missler who tries to incite some false awe in goofing with fictitious numbers.
edit on 25-8-2012 by jmdewey60 because: add Bible quote: "For the creation eagerly waits for the revelation of the sons of God." Romans 8:19

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

No! I was researching the original texts of The Bible...And discovered Gematria...Put It TO THE TEST!

Hebrew - Greek - English
Funny how I have studied the Greek and Hebrew of the Bible and have not run across biblical scholars telling me I need to know how to decipher hypothetical codes, especially not in English!!
I have to be suspicious of your "research" technique and figure you must be listening to frauds the like of Chuck Missler who tries to incite some false awe in goofing with fictitious numbers.
edit on 25-8-2012 by jmdewey60 because: add Bible quote: "For the creation eagerly waits for the revelation of the sons of God." Romans 8:19

The Truth Speaks For Itself...Also Proven Grammatical and Numeric Structure of Texts...

Divisible by seven

There are 21 Old Testament writers whose names appear in the Bible (3 x 7). The numeric value of their names is divisible by seven. Of these 21, seven are named in the New Testament: Moses, David, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Daniel, Hosea and Joel. The numeric values of these names is 1554 (222 x 7). David's name is found 1134 times (162 x 7).

God's seal also pervades creation as though it were woven into the very fabric of nature.

The Bible has declared man's years to be three score and ten (70). The development of the human embryo is in exact periods of sevens or 28 days (4 x 7). Medical science tells us the human body is renewed cell for cell every seven years.

We're told the pulse beats slower every seven days as if it were in accord with the seventh day of rest proclaimed in the Genesis creation week. And God formed man of the dust of the ground (Gen 2:7); science confirms the human body is made of the same 14 elements (2 x 7) found in your average handful of dust.

The light of the sun is made up of seven distinct colours as shown in the rainbow. In music there are seven distinct notes which climax in a chord or octave at the beginning of a new seven.

In almost all animals the incubation or pregnancy period is divisible by seven. Seven is often referred to as "God's seal" or the number of spiritual perfection.

www.wordworx.co.nz...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

We're told the pulse beats slower every seven days . . .

You are just quoting Ivan Panin nonsense that Missner picked up to do his fraud of sucking people into his videos by telling fantastic stories that get people excited and then also absorb the lies that will end you up in hell by believing you are already saved and that you are going to be raptured as an active sinner.
None of those things you listed are true. There are five colors of the rainbow, octaves are divided into twelfths, and no reputable scientist will repeat the garbage I put in my quote (above) from your post.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join