I mentioned this Lucus and here are some notes from his rabbit hole site.
rabbit hole 2 dot com (Without the spaces of course.)
Don't be that guy, you know, the ones they always show in "end times" movies standing outside the gates of the compound banging on the fence
screaming "Let Us In!" Many groups, military, private security, and armed militias will have shoot to kill orders. Stay away from their compounds at
all means and don't give them a reason to shoot you, because they will.
I was the first guy to tie the ancient petroglyphs and the Norway Spiral together. To many people, that was the kicker, seeing so many spiral
petroglyphs associated with catastrophe.
As events pick up globally, the shills have been running around like freaks trying their best to discredit anything related to cosmic
When you go his so-called research section it is really pretty much unorganized garbage.
rabbit hole 2 dot com / presentation /research dot htm
Why do I say that? I'll give a few reasons.
1. Begin with the chart at the top. He has several things plotted against time. He places dates for events that are not known such as when Sodom and
Gomorrah were destroyed. The fact is no one knows where these places were or if they existed at all. He has an exact date for the exodus. There is no
archaeological evidence it ever happened. He has Mt Mazama exploding to create Crater Lake. Not what happened. It was a collapse of the caldera. He
lists events 1, 2, 3, and 4 which do not coincide with anything on his chart.
2. Under discovery we see that no news comes after 1987. Just older speculations and misrepresentations.
3. The preparations section is a mess of unrelated topics that causes the word pareidolia to immediately come to mind.
4. Then there is a list of shows in which it is seen how well modern people would fare with less. What is so shameful is that it often has people
using technologies still in use in parts of the world today.
5. Then there are some places where he gets all hot and bothered about failed launches and spinning missiles forming spirals.
6. Then there is this silly section on fireballs. What Lucus does not inform his readership is that the AMS, the American Meteor Society, estimates
that thousands of fireballs occur each day. He lists a handful over 2 years time. Probably a million occurred during that time interval.
7. Under quakes he lists a 3.8! Are you kidding? There are several M5 or better quakes each day. Why list so few?
8. Under volcanoes there are a few listed over more than a year of time. There are over 10 volcanoes active at any given time. No Indonesian volcanoes
or Italian volcanoes listed. That in itself is odd. No Hawaiian eruptions either. That's just weird.
9. The storms and animals and stuff is just more bad laundry listing.
10. Next is one of his hilarious moments which is titled "The Science Coverup."
What a rube. The information comes from the science. All Lucus
has to to is misrepresent it. For example he links to a video about Aldrin that is gone. He Also claims that Google is hiding something that happened
in 1983 by blacking out part of Google Sky. That part of the DSSS is available to people that want to look at the original images being used by
Google. He claims that the cratering on the far side of the Moon must be due to his fictional planet thingy he calls the Destroyer.
11. The ancient artifacts is pretty funny. He claims gears were invented 1000 after they were used in the Antikythera Mechanism. Weird don't you
think? Actually , they were used before this device was built. No need to beat the Baghdad Battery claims to death. The screw in the rock is what is
called a concretion.
The list of baloney goes on and on. But he is definitely claiming destruction from the Destroyer as he calls it. I'd only give me a DS of 7 mainly
because his material is so poorly organized.