Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Let's take a look at the PoleShift/PlanetX doomsayers, shall we?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Don't forget Richard Hoagland. A true king amongst doomtards.

Mitchell Coombes worthy of a mention?

And definitely up there is that annoying Kerry Cassidy from Project Camelot.

Damn, the doom market is booming!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
This YouTube user deserves a mention:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Logman

The project exodus page was a great laugh. Thanks for pointing us to a place for a good laugh. One f the best parts has to be that the page is labeled August 15, 2012 and then it claims that the who evers are planning to wreck the global economy in August or September of this year. Must be some really good planners. After 60 years they have forgotten to get their melt down started on time.

And then comes the hedge.

However, you cannot discount the possibility that this information is false and planted to create chaos.

Spoken like a true cow chip flinger.

For my part, I do think the Brown Dwarf is real and incoming based on multiple whistleblower testimony and my own intuition. When and how close I do not know.

Has this person ever considered looking outside? Maybe they could ask a local astronomy club?

Thanks for the chuckle.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
Don't forget Richard Hoagland. A true king amongst doomtards.

Mitchell Coombes worthy of a mention?

And definitely up there is that annoying Kerry Cassidy from Project Camelot.

Damn, the doom market is booming!

I dunno Hoagland has some good ideas, but he is getting a little senile in his old age which could contribute to the hysteria he's feeling, that and I think he's let his handlers convince him of things that aren't true. DS- 4

Mitchell, well he's just a huckster
DS -6

and Kerry wow... that Exodus thing was right out a Simpsons Treehouse of Horror.....
DS-8 plus a point for good comedy

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
A recent gem:

projectcamelotportal.com...

For such a reliable source the author sure let's everyone know that they are just quoting the source and have nothing to do with the message. It makes me laugh and a little sad that the readers of the site can't see through the story. If I was some important guy I would never associate myself with the project camelot nvm I would never associate myself with them no matter what.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

CME = Coronal Mass Ejection. It has to do with sunspots and nothing at all to do with the Carrington Event which was probably a meteorite or comet crashing to earth. This guy needs to go back to the drawing board.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Well we all know this but Mr Moore does not... He seems to think (and some on here so as well) that this is just an offshoot of Nibiru..

Addendum to previous: Mr Moore has ceased talking about Nibiru at all, in fact in the past 4 shows he hasn't even touched upon it, and refuses calls or questions about Nibiru. Instead now he is talking about phantom Russian and Chinese Armies invading the United States in October after Obama collapses our economy.

So much for Planet X MUHAHAHAHHAHAHA...
edit on 1-9-2012 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Shameless Chicanary. I love that phrase!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofonehunlo

You poor deluded little soul. How much time have you wasted believing this?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Well talk about a hoax. Who knew the President had so much power!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
I dunno Hoagland has some good ideas, but he is getting a little senile in his old age which could contribute to the hysteria he's feeling, that and I think he's let his handlers convince him of things that aren't true. DS- 4

"Elenin is a tetrahedral spaceship" alone is worthy of a Spinal Tap 11.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

The universe is a big big place. Who knows if there is such a thing as migratory planets. We certainly dont know everything there is to know about this place we live. An offshoot of Nibiru ? Like the moon is an offshoot of the Earth? Ok it looks like we have precedence for something like that occurring so its possible. But and thats a big but, there is absolutely no way that a planet could approach ours without our knowing about it. Even if it was a magical invisable planet, if it has mass we would be able to detect it. There is nothing to detect out there.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Don't forget the BUNKER people. More DOOOOOM there too.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

Remember the Y2k Doooooom. People actually paid money to buy into the crap. Everywhere you look there is some kind of SCAM going on. Insert scam here.--------

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I guess we can put MOST of A.T.S in this catagory. I have never heard of so much bs in all my life. Just like youtube. Aparently being in the box gives you superpowers. Anything can and will happen in the box. Everyone full of STORIES and thats all they are, STORIES. Anyone can invent a story, gimmich,scam.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Remember the Y2k Doooooom. People actually paid money to buy into the crap. Everywhere you look there is some kind of SCAM going on. Insert scam here.--------

Do you remember the year 2000? That Y2K threat was very real, not a made up hoax. It took countless man hours to get programs rewritten so that a crash didnt occur. It certainly could have. Y2K was not a HOAX. It was a very real computer issue. That the world would come crashing down around our heads when the computers crashed, that was the crap part but the change from 1999 to 2000 was a real issue. The theory was that the computer would not recognize a date like 01/01/00 or that the computer would "think" it was 1900 instead of 2000. Many experts later, the issue was fixed.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Thats funny, i don't remember paying anyone to fix my computer for that y2k thing. Looks like i'm still typing here on a.t.s.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Did i miss something. Since when did computers start thinking?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Do you remember the year 2000? That Y2K threat was very real, not a made up hoax. It took countless man hours to get programs rewritten so that a crash didnt occur. It certainly could have. Y2K was not a HOAX. It was a very real computer issue. That the world would come crashing down around our heads when the computers crashed, that was the crap part but the change from 1999 to 2000 was a real issue. The theory was that the computer would not recognize a date like 01/01/00 or that the computer would "think" it was 1900 instead of 2000. Many experts later, the issue was fixed.

Even though you are right about the computer issue don't forget all the other claims about y2k like Jesus is comming, ww3, terrorist attacks, Russia invading USA, martial law, Asteroid, ect. The msn just weren't talked about as much as the y2k bug because they were silly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join