It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Finding The Highest Energy Frequency - Which feels best to you?

page: 1
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I know most likely everyone will say "Love" as that is the most common answer, but let's actually test this out, and YOU feel for yourself which one feels/sounds like the highest energy vibration. I'm not asking which one you "vibe" at (which one sounds most truthful right now). I am asking which one sounds the most positive/happy to you.



Tolerance:

I really do not like what is going on in this world but I put up with it because I have no choice. Whatever will be, will be, so if all things go badly, then that is no hope but we should just suffer through it. We do not have much choice in life, sometimes things are just forced upon us and we must tolerate it.


Caution / Care:

Life is difficult and many bad things go on here. It is so stressing and it is good to know about all of the bad horrible things that COULD happen so that I can avoid it. It makes life miserable though and make it feel like a scary place. We need to spread information and discuss about all of the horrible doings in this world in order to make it a better place.


Peace:

Detachment from opinions and emotions is probably the best way to live. Yes, you are sacrificing happiness, but you are also sacrificing disappointment. Some people call it "boredom" but I call it "freedom" - free from desires unable to be fulfilled - free from the suffering in the world. I am just an observer now with peace in my heart. Whatever happens - no matter what - I know there is a way to find peace.


Happiness:

We are the creators of our own life story. We should get rid of all negative belief systems and just remain happy. We should do whatever makes us happy and spread the happiness on to others. We should all be childlike and see the world as a playground for the purpose of fun where we are all friends and get along. Everything is going to be just great because we can all choose to do what makes us happy in our own individual lives.


Love:

Everything created works in a perfect balance and even though one side seems "good" and the other seems "bad" it is all done in love to keep things balance. We need the day and the night - not just the day - it is the love which keeps the balance and makes life possible. Anything that I "hate" in life, I can just change my thinking and think of some reasons why I "love" it. It is that simple and yet it seems so difficult for some, and sometimes even me; but all is well, and I wish love for everyone on the planet as mother earth (and God/Universe) cares for us giving life. If we can just put the judgement aside, and refocus with love instead of criticize, our perspective would fit perfectly with the universe's / God's and we'll see from that perspective of how it is all love and everything is well.


Perfectism:

Everything was created just perfectly - exactly as it should be - and everything is perfect exactly as it is now, and if things were to change it would not be "better" or "worse" it would just be reality changing but it would still be absolutely perfect. All of the mistakes were absolutely perfect in this picture of reality. In reality there are truly no "mistakes" everything that happens is exactly as it were needed. There is no "work to do" , "energy to raise", everything is exactly perfect as it is now and where people end up in life is exactly where they need to be. All is well...


Now, again, I am not asking which one sounds most "truthful" (mind) I am asking which one FEELS most positive, which one FEELS most like happiness (spirit/soul/heart)...




posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   


Caution / Care: Life is difficult and many bad things go on here. It is so stressing and it is good to know about all of the bad horrible things that COULD happen so that I can avoid it. It makes life miserable though and make it feel like a scary place. We need to spread information and discuss about all of the horrible doings in this world in order to make it a better place.
reply to post by arpgme
 

Probably because of the past,present and .......always on the protective lookout for the positive protons

edit on 23-8-2012 by SarnholeOntarable because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme
 


happiness.. we should all be friends and all get along and all just be happy..
I'm smiling just typing this, so I know I picked the right one (for me)..

If you are only talking about the way you described these things and I can't use logic, but only feeling, then happiness..

It is my lives mission. It's why I'm here. Spreading it far and wide.

it doesn't lead to much growth though, except through my mind where I see it's effect.

Love really is the most high, but I like being immature, or free, or FUN.

Happiness though, described my philosophy almost to a tee. Live and let live. Let's all get along. If I make everyone free, then I am free too. Let's have fun because no matter what you still get to have fun haha.
edit on 8/23/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/23/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Love:

Everything created works in a perfect balance and even though one side seems "good" and the other seems "bad" it is all done in love to keep things balance. We need the day and the night - not just the day - it is the love which keeps the balance and makes life possible. Anything that I "hate" in life, I can just change my thinking and think of some reasons why I "love" it. It is that simple and yet it seems so difficult for some, and sometimes even me; but all is well, and I wish love for everyone on the planet as mother earth (and God/Universe) cares for us giving life. If we can just put the judgement aside, and refocus with love instead of criticize, our perspective would fit perfectly with the universe's / God's and we'll see from that perspective of how it is all love and everything is well.



This feels right to me. All of my beliefs revolve around Love.
“No greater love has a person, than to give up his or her life for another” -- not literal death, but giving up self’s desires for another’s. It is thinking more of what another may need than what self may want.



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme
 


Your missing the most important one of them all. Compassion. Nice try though.



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SarnholeOntarable


Caution / Care: ...
reply to post by arpgme
 

Probably because of the past,present and .......always on the protective lookout for the positive protons


That is the one the one that inspires most happiness when you read it?


Oh, well, I guess to each his own.


Originally posted by Dustytoad

Love really is the most high, but I like being immature, or free, or FUN.


Then that is your answer. I'm not asking which one appears to be more truthful (mind), I'm asking which one makes your heart sing the loudest (spirit).


Originally posted by Cherry0

This feels right to me. All of my beliefs revolve around Love.
“No greater love has a person, than to give up his or her life for another” -- not literal death, but giving up self’s desires for another’s. It is thinking more of what another may need than what self may want.


I'm not asking about beliefs (mind), I'm asking about which one sounds the most happiest - which one makes your heart sing (spirit).


Originally posted by LordD
reply to post by arpgme
 


Your missing the most important one of them all. Compassion. Nice try though.


Compassion would fit in with caution and care, is this not an example of Compassion?




Caution / Care:

Life is difficult and many bad things go on here. It is so stressing and it is good to know about all of the bad horrible things that COULD happen so that I can avoid it. It makes life miserable though and make it feel like a scary place. We need to spread information and discuss about all of the horrible doings in this world in order to make it a better place.


And what do you mean "nice try" as if I was trying to do something sneaky?


Again, I am not asking which one you "believe" in (mind), I am asking which one sound the happiest (heart/spirit).



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme
 


re-read my post..

the first word has my answer, and I give it again at least once or twice...

The one titled "happiness"


Love is the one I "know/think" to be more important. The one I FEEL and FOLLOW is Happiness. That was my answer.
edit on 8/23/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad
 


Ah, ok. Sorry for the misunderstanding, and thanks for answering from the heart.



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
I know most likely everyone will say "Love" as that is the most common answer, but let's actually test this out, and YOU feel for yourself which one feels/sounds like the highest energy vibration. I'm not asking which one you "vibe" at (which one sounds most truthful right now). I am asking which one sounds the most positive/happy to you.



Tolerance:

I really do not like what is going on in this world but I put up with it because I have no choice. Whatever will be, will be, so if all things go badly, then that is no hope but we should just suffer through it. We do not have much choice in life, sometimes things are just forced upon us and we must tolerate it.


Caution / Care:

Life is difficult and many bad things go on here. It is so stressing and it is good to know about all of the bad horrible things that COULD happen so that I can avoid it. It makes life miserable though and make it feel like a scary place. We need to spread information and discuss about all of the horrible doings in this world in order to make it a better place.


Peace:

Detachment from opinions and emotions is probably the best way to live. Yes, you are sacrificing happiness, but you are also sacrificing disappointment. Some people call it "boredom" but I call it "freedom" - free from desires unable to be fulfilled - free from the suffering in the world. I am just an observer now with peace in my heart. Whatever happens - no matter what - I know there is a way to find peace.


Happiness:

We are the creators of our own life story. We should get rid of all negative belief systems and just remain happy. We should do whatever makes us happy and spread the happiness on to others. We should all be childlike and see the world as a playground for the purpose of fun where we are all friends and get along. Everything is going to be just great because we can all choose to do what makes us happy in our own individual lives.


Love:

Everything created works in a perfect balance and even though one side seems "good" and the other seems "bad" it is all done in love to keep things balance. We need the day and the night - not just the day - it is the love which keeps the balance and makes life possible. Anything that I "hate" in life, I can just change my thinking and think of some reasons why I "love" it. It is that simple and yet it seems so difficult for some, and sometimes even me; but all is well, and I wish love for everyone on the planet as mother earth (and God/Universe) cares for us giving life. If we can just put the judgement aside, and refocus with love instead of criticize, our perspective would fit perfectly with the universe's / God's and we'll see from that perspective of how it is all love and everything is well.


Perfectism:

Everything was created just perfectly - exactly as it should be - and everything is perfect exactly as it is now, and if things were to change it would not be "better" or "worse" it would just be reality changing but it would still be absolutely perfect. All of the mistakes were absolutely perfect in this picture of reality. In reality there are truly no "mistakes" everything that happens is exactly as it were needed. There is no "work to do" , "energy to raise", everything is exactly perfect as it is now and where people end up in life is exactly where they need to be. All is well...


Now, again, I am not asking which one sounds most "truthful" (mind) I am asking which one FEELS most positive, which one FEELS most like happiness (spirit/soul/heart)...





The answer to the OP, for me, is Peace...because Peace is what you find when you experience Tolerance, Care, Love, Happiness and Perfection all at once.
Nice thread.



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hope4TheBest

The answer to the OP, for me, is Peace...because Peace is what you find when you experience Tolerance, Care, Love, Happiness and Perfection all at once.
Nice thread.


Couldn't the same thing be said for Perfection? Once you see everything is perfect that is when you experience peace, tolerance, care, love, and happiness?



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Tip: by 1994 compact disc 'Burn my eyes' from machinehead

MachineHead - a thousand lies



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme
 


No caution and care are entirely different from compassion. Search it up and realize compassion is the only hope for the world.



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
the energy of death. I once read, which I found to be honest: A higher energy isn't therefore better. Also, the highest cannot be attained. We cannot embody the highest. We aren't capable of it. You would explode of anger and your arms would turn into swords of justice. You would be a body of 1.000.000.000.. children.



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordD
reply to post by arpgme
 


No caution and care are entirely different from compassion. Search it up and realize compassion is the only hope for the world.


So caring about the world and stopping the bad is not compassion. Understood.


Originally posted by PillarOfStrenght
the energy of death. I once read, which I found to be honest: A higher energy isn't therefore better. Also, the highest cannot be attained. We cannot embody the highest. We aren't capable of it. You would explode of anger and your arms would turn into swords of justice. You would be a body of 1.000.000.000.. children.


Why would the highest energy make you explode of anger?



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme
 


The GOAL of ALL* CREATOR CREATIONS should be to REACH the LEVEL of CO OPERATION. For cooperation carries many of the listed ENERGIES within the OP (LOVE-TOLERANCE-CAUTION/CARE-PEACE-HAPPINESS) making a perfect EXISTENCE for ALL* CREATOR CREATIONS to EXIST within. This FREQUENCY of COOPERATION as a combination of them ALL and requires those who resonate on its FREQUENCY to recognize the differences within ALL* CREATOR CREATIONS.

HUMANS of EA*RTH WOULD VIBRATE BETTER less wars
COSMIC FAMILY MEMBERS WOULD VIBRATE BETTER less wars

And they ET/HUMANS wouldnt FEEL so CONFUSED when trying to VALIDATE their reasons for EXISTENCE in relations to their deeds done to EACH OTHER and OTHER SPECIES. EX:I am LIGHT YOU ARE DARK WE BOTH ARE CREATOR CREATIONS so LETS ACT like it and WORK TOGETHER or COOPERATE CO-EXIST there is enough space in this energy containment device you know.

CLEAR no MASONICS WORDPLAY


NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
For me, "Love" was never right word to describe ultimate feeling of joy. It's just a word and it can describe true feeling but also can be misleading. I don't know when and why the word Love started being used for greatest intelligence in universe/everything there is etc. It is not the right word for our society where we are using the word to describe feelings of love for someone or something. Though, it doesen't matter that much, it's important that we understand what are we talking about and the word can simply be used as symbol with deeper meaning or something like that. As long as we are not depending on the word.


Tolerance:
Caution / Care:
Peace:
Happiness:
Love:
Perfectism:
Now, again, I am not asking which one sounds most "truthful" (mind) I am asking which one FEELS most positive, which one FEELS most like happiness (spirit/soul/heart)...


Everything of the above feels positive and having that in life is true happiness. I can't choose only one, I must choose all of them. Because perfection can't get any more perfect..and it's having all of that. There is no one without the other. Care for others, like unconditional caring, is probably the last step of the path..and that path must already have peace, happiness and love in order to...damn, I don't know really what I'm talking about. Those things shouldn't be separated like that.

I tried to imagine that care for others gives me most joy and energy..but I can't be of help to others if I myself am not happy and at peace.
Then peace..peace without everything listed is just boring. Peace without love, happiness and care for others..what is the point of existing like that?
Happiness..well, you can't really be happy, I mean really happy, if you don't have any of other things.
Love..what is love? Yes you can have love for someone and not neccessarily have need to help anyone but yourself. Uncondicional love/understanding for every living thing? Not without you being happy and at peace.

Having all of that at once could be achieved if people are doing what gives them the most joy. I felt unbelieveable energy at times when I was writing poems and stories few years ago. My native language is not english lol, so please excuse my mistakes in writing this post, I'm usually much more skilled and I'm making no mistakes that much. Not that it matters really. I was just saying that was my path..I could spend many hours doing that in pure joy and I truly did have everything from that list. Even care for others. When I was in that I was experiencing what some would call 'flow'. Maybe consciously at that time I wasn't very much aware of trouble this planet is in and other people that are in need of helping..but if that feeling, that flow countinued to last every day I'm sure I'd be led to help those who are in need. I was literaly ready to do anything to help anyone just because I was doing what was giving me that joy. And part of me that was aware of being creation of bigger creator was at times 'possessed' but not in a bad way, just like my perception was different and obviously my spirit was experiencing new emotions at that time.

I realized that if our spirit were more active then our brain and if we let our spirit experience it's needs, then we'd all be like that...activating spirit is the key to create Utopia. Heaven on Earth. And that by doing what gives us most joy. There is no harm in doing that because your spirit is much wiser and it won't take joy in causing harm, but in doing something of greater significance. Who knows, maybe some writer who's experiencing joy in writing is meant to be tool of creation to make a change in society, maybe someone taking joy in painting or fixing things is meant to do something that will bring other people closer to spirit, activate them and/or make their lives easier.



edit on 23-8-2012 by avatar3 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
All this new age/awakening/consciousness/transition horse# is nothing but an escape clause for crystal-packing hippies with an aversion to the real world and all its trials and tribulations.

If you prefer to meditate and herbalise and wear tie-dye ad nauseum, then have at it. I'm going to do my job, feed my family, and deal with real life in a way that actually has an impact. We'll all be compost 1000s of generations removed before any super-duper transition/awakening occurs.



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme


Why would the highest energy make you explode of anger?


makes sense. Big bang didn't happen out of peace did it.

too much white becomes black



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clairacoustique
All this new age/awakening/consciousness/transition horse# is nothing but an escape clause for crystal-packing hippies with an aversion to the real world and all its trials and tribulations.

If you prefer to meditate and herbalise and wear tie-dye ad nauseum, then have at it. I'm going to do my job, feed my family, and deal with real life in a way that actually has an impact. We'll all be compost 1000s of generations removed before any super-duper transition/awakening occurs.


Wow. Your judgement is blocking reality. Not all new agers are herbalizing meditating tie-dye wearers. Go on, and continue living life as you were trained to do. By the way, this is the way new agers are portrayed on purpose.


Originally posted by Th0r

Originally posted by arpgme


Why would the highest energy make you explode of anger?


makes sense. Big bang didn't happen out of peace did it.

too much white becomes black


How do you know? For all we know it could have been orgasmic.



posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme & post by Th0r
 

Before continuing, you both already know that theories (such as the big bang) are nothing more than mere speculations, don't you?







 
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join