It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top College Basketball Recruit Collapses In Court After 3 Year Sentence

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Nope never grabbed a girl in a violent way and never really yelled at one on the phone I guess I'm too civilized.Never been to prision either but I think he'll do just fine and probably go back for more

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The irony of this story to me is that,

If he was tough enough to grab his girl by the hair, force her away from her property, and take all her possessions -

Than he should at least be capable of not fainting like a damsel in distress for 3 years in prison.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
reply to post by dayve

Nope never grabbed a girl in a violent way and never really yelled at one on the phone I guess I'm too civilized.Never been to prision either but I think he'll do just fine and probably go back for more

You call that civilized n us real men in the real world got another name for that .... But can graze a girls arm and the law will consider that grabbing violently... Ohwell, im obviously preaching to virgin ears, on to the next!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Ahhh, I have to admit that I don't live in the 'real' world either.

I don't mistreat women physically or verbally. If respecting women isn't real, then just call me fake.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve

Originally posted by Chance321

Originally posted by dayve

Originally posted by Chance321
reply to post by ImaFungi

the punishment does not fit the crime in my opinion,,, this kids life and future prospects are much more valuable then a few follicles..

Your right, I would've given him more. As for his life and future prospects? Well, guess he should've thought about that before he did what he did.

You would say the same if it was your kid or your brother...? Probably not.... You sound just like the rest of these people on here that have been fed with a silver spoon their whole lives. Now you gotta hate on a kid that could have possibly had a future doing what he does best. Must be nice

Wow, you've got the whole obama class warfare thing down perfectly, and tell me just what do you know of my life to paint me with such a broad brush? So in your mind it is perfectly fine that he assaulted this girl and later threatened her over the phone and shouldn't be held accountable just because he's a basket ball player? Actually I feel bad for you.

He should be held accountable but that doesn't mean go to prison and ruin a future career... You've never grabbed your girlfriend as she is walking off or yelled at her on the phone? Well then Prince charming sorry for the false evaluations.... What does obama class warfare have to do with anything i said? This is all personal opinions. I've been in those shoes and see it happen alot and being held in jail for nothing is BS, especially when your girlfriend/wife is still supporting you and sorry she called the cops. But you wouldn't know about that, since you do any wrong.

Well, lets see, the silver spoon crack is taken as thinking I'm rich, ie the class warfare reply. As for ruining a possible future career? Guess he should've though about that before he struck the girl, then pulled her out of her home by her hair and taking her belongings, then threatening her on the phone later. According to the news story, that's what actually did him in, the threats. As for not doing anything wrong? I've had my share of mistakes, but I was brought up that women are not pounching bags and that it is wrong to strike them. Personally, I wouldn't concider beating a girl up and threatening her nothing, but hey that's you, what ever floats your boat.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

Well if he struck her and dragged her out of her home, he should do some jail time and be on probation. But prison is goin overboard... And it sounds like people saying 3 years in prison is not enough, are spoiled lil spoon fed brats that never had a bad day in their life... Usually if someone hits their girlfriend they get jail time and anger management. They make it sound like he beat the **** out of her and drug her by her hair while threatening to kill her.... If that was the case 3 years would serve him right, but that didnt happen.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join