It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama was elected because he's black, Bush was elected because of his name

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
Possibly I'm not the one who believes everything they read???

If you had followed the link you would have seen my statement came from the same page....

So SSN's are not always state based

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
weren't the race votes actually pretty even ?

bush won because they used the fear factor effectively, obama got people likely to vote for him registered to vote

c'mon man

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I did not vote for Obama because he is black. I voted for him because I like methodical thinking.

Part of a reason I did not vote for Bush is because he focused too much on religion (there were other reasons as well).

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I did not vote for Obama because he is black.

Being the election season I couldn't resist pulling that totally out of context quote.

edit on 8/22/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by neoholographic

Obama was elected because he was black, and Bush was elected because of his name, and Romney will be elected because of his experience.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

You're right- the state code has been pretty well known for a long time. My friends and I discovered this years ago and, being from a popular tourist trap, we often tested it with out of state people we met. It always worked, and it was true for all of us too (and our parents too). By the way- I'm only a year younger than Obama, so his number would have been following the same patterns the rest of us had. Maybe the SS officials are trying to cover for him. Maybe they were just "guidelines" rather than hard and fast rules, but guidelines tend to be followed like a train follows the tracks, unless there's a good reason for making an exception.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by seaside sky
reply to post by Hefficide

You're right- the state code has been pretty well known for a long time. My friends and I discovered this years ago and, being from a popular tourist trap, we often tested it with out of state people we met. It always worked, and it was true for all of us too (and our parents too). By the way- I'm only a year younger than Obama, so his number would have been following the same patterns the rest of us had. Maybe the SS officials are trying to cover for him. Maybe they were just "guidelines" rather than hard and fast rules, but guidelines tend to be followed like a train follows the tracks, unless there's a good reason for making an exception.

Does Kenya issue SS cards?

Sorry, I couldnt resist, knowing it inflames those who believe, and dont believe.

Personally, Both were/are BAD Presidents. Thats a FACT.

They both LOVE the Patriot ACT!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
One was elected because they were not the other, and so the cycle will continue.

Btw, Barack was never qualified, he was just popular and it's a shame that we now elect people based on popularity rather than qualifications.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Annee

I did not vote for Obama because he is black.

Being the election season I couldn't resist pulling that totally out of context quote.

Why?

edit on 22-8-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

It was a joke. A bad one. Really bad since I have to explain it.
That out of context sentence could be taken to mean; "Because Obama is black I did not vote for him."
I know that is not what you meant but taking statements out of context is, well, par for the course.

I'm sorry. So sorry.

edit on 8/22/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Annee

It was a joke. A bad one. Really bad since I have to explain it.
That out of context sentence could be taken to mean; "Because Obama is black I did not vote for him."
I know that is not what you meant but taking statements out of context is, well, par for the course.

I'm sorry. So sorry.

No worries.

I get it now. And you're right.

It should say: "I did not vote for Obama just because he is black". (or something like that)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
MOO (My own opinion) Both men were placed into office because they were known to do exactly as they are told. To follow orders from the real powers that be. ie: The bankers, large corporations and 1% that own everything.

The next President will also be a puppet on a string and again (my own opinion) has already been chosen. The elections are for PR and to keep the American People under the illusion their votes count and they have a say so.

It's not who votes that counts, but who counts the votes. - Stalin

A slave that does not realize they are enslaved will never rebel. - OHD
A prisoner that does not realize they are imprisoned will never try to escape. - OHD

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Republicans would like to think Obama was elected because he's black, and not because the Republicans ran the country into the ground for 8 years on war propaganda and fear, only to tank the economy on their exit. After 8 years, the entire country was terrified of allowing another Republican destroy us even further with their eager plans to invade Iran. It wasn't only blacks, but the entire world that applauded when Obama was elected. Republicans were deeply hated. The war mongering, fear-based ignorance and denial coming from Republicans was apalling to all those outside the FOX News propganda bubble. Thats why Obama was elected.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I see the Obama followers are making more excuses.

First, the S.S. number does matter. He has the S.S. number from a dead guy from Connecticut. People say, well the numbers can get mixed up. Well, how many people in Hawaii received S.S. numbers from dead guys from Connecticut? Again, if this was a Republican the media would be all over it. Also, did he use multiple S.S. numbers?

Secondly, his College records and passport information is important. Did he every claim to be a Citizen of another country to get foreign aid? Did Foreign sources help him pay for College? Percy Sutton said Khalid Al Mansour contacted him about Obama getting into Harvard. Who is Khalid Al Mansour? He was a top level advisor to one of the richest Saudi Princes named Prince Alwaleed. Why were they so interested in Obama? Did they help pay for Obama's College? If a Republican had these type of connections to people like Khalid Al Mansour, Jeremiah Wright, Frank Marshall Davis and Bill Ayers, the liberal press would go nuts. Here's video of Percy Sutton before he was silenced and Khalid Al Mansour.

The problem with these guy is they see everything through the lens of racism which makes them no better than white racist. Obama goes a step forward when he connects his individual salvation to his marxist, statist, political ideology. This is something Dictators and Religious Zealots do.

Next you said that we can't listen to Larry Sinclair because he has a rap sheet. So does other Obama associates like Tony Rezko and Bill Ayers from the Weather Underground. Does Obama know Larry Sinclair? How well does he know Larry Sinclair? Are you telling me that you can't even ask him the question? If it was Bush, they would ask.

Remember Bush and the National Guard story the press was obsessed with? Remember reporters lookin for any stories about drug us related to Bush? With Obama, his drug use is laughed off as no big deal. With a Republican it's the worse crime in the world.

With Rod Blagojevich it's very important. If Rick Perry went to jail while Bush was in office, NBC, CBS and ABC would have permanent reporters assigned to Texas to find anything that could connect Bush to Perry. Again, with Obama it's no big deal.

Lastly, Obama and his "collective salvation" is very troubling. It's radical and disturbing. For someone to tie their individual salvation with the implementation of their political ideology is horrid to say the least.

If Bush or Reagan would have said their political ideology will bring Americans salvation, they would have been ran out of office and rightly so in my opinion. We don't need a President to bring us any kind of salvation.
edit on 23-8-2012 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by neoholographic
He has the S.S. number from a dead guy from Connecticut.

No he does not actually, care to provide valid poof of that? By valid proof I mean real fgacts, not a youtube video or a blog posting....

Also, did he use multiple S.S. numbers?

no

. Did he every claim to be a Citizen of another country to get foreign aid? Did Foreign sources help him pay for College?

Oh dear, that silly claim was just a April fool's joke that silly birthers keep falling for! Again, where is your real evidence backing up that silly claim?

edit on 23-8-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join