It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Strikes Deal With RNC over Delegates

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Ron Paul will be our next president...

romney will be barred from presidency due to voter fraud, corruption and strong arming delegates...

obama will be arrested for treason for re-signing the patriot act and other non-american acts...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

WOW! I surely hope you are right!! He's the only hope we have. If not, then that revolution may very well start. People have been preparing for it since Obama was elected (well, put into office),

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
They call us Ron-tards but I know in my heart, the these people are brainwashed by mainstream media and biased news and really, just plain scared of the truth, so I wil forgive the ignorant. What I am afraid of is, we are becoming less and less of a free speech America. We will have to fight for our liberties in a very under-ground manner. Ron Paul will not be around forever but we will have to continue to fight for his and our beliefs in the future. If people speak publicly these days, who knows, we may just be subjected to arrests because, they(the govermnment) will deem us terrorists and a threat to their selfish agendas. If we can not speak out publicly anymore under our rights as Americans, there will be an underground support they wont be able to contain forever. It will be... The movement. The rEVOLution.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I still half expect someone to jump out and reveal that Mitt Romney was an elaborate April Fools joke.

"Ha ha! You guys! You really got me that time!"

Seriously, could there be any less fit candidate? Has he actually said anything that was not stalling for time to release an official response, or slamming "the other guy"?

Considering the mucky primary process, I'm not even sure it's possible to put forward a clean candidate. Couldn't their opponents then just rehash all the dirt that came up during the primaries? Obama would not even need his own researchers. He could get by on the "facts" spouted by the loons that fell shortly before Romney.

Post Romney nomination Obama commercial #1 should just be quotes from the other Republican nomination candidates. That would teach them for airing their laundry on the world stage. It doesn't even have to be truthful. It just has to be truthy.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Not a US citizen here, but I am very interested to see this Republican convention. Most of all, I would want to see the speeches...if there are any. Can somebody maybe point to link or a international TV station that would stream the event ?

What are the dates in question? I think I heard 27th of August somewhere but am not sure? Is this a one day event?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

I'm thinking vipbox.TV or tgun.tv ... both are useful to watch different channels. The first one is good for free pay per view. Of course it's not 1080p quality, but viewable.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Though I am disappointed, I don't think Ron Paul has a chance at becoming president. His own son, Rand, has endorsed Romney and Ryan, admitting that his father doesn't have a chance at winning the GOP nomination.

www.usnews.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I think...at this point...what matters was that the Ron Paul crowd be able to SHOW their desires.
But they've been suppressed.

Heard the RNC was moving up the convention to avoid any confrontation with Ron Paul votes/delegates and that they are doing all they can to keep the vote OFF tv.

It's kinda funny really. Dirtbags.

To me, this is SO much bigger than Ron Paul. It says a LOT.
RNC plays DIRTY and I don't know how anyone would support them.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by calendula

if you knew anything about Rand, his support for Romney would not surprise you.
Ron and Rand are political opposites and have been for many years now.

IF Rand had publicly supported Ron, many people would question Ron's political public stance.
personally, i think the weather render the whole mess cancelled sometime Monday morning. (wee hours)
and if not called off, then very poorly attended.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by calendula

if you knew anything about Rand, his support for Romney would not surprise you.
Ron and Rand are political opposites and have been for many years now.

IF Rand had publicly supported Ron, many people would question Ron's political public stance.
personally, i think the weather render the whole mess cancelled sometime Monday morning. (wee hours)
and if not called off, then very poorly attended.

yeah rand is a shill....you see the vid of him ignoring a truthers questions?

i'll find it and share

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Rand Paul Confronted on Mitt Romney Endorsement

www.youtube.com...

epic fail

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
I think...at this point...what matters was that the Ron Paul crowd be able to SHOW their desires.
But they've been suppressed.

Heard the RNC was moving up the convention to avoid any confrontation with Ron Paul votes/delegates and that they are doing all they can to keep the vote OFF tv.

It's kinda funny really. Dirtbags.

To me, this is SO much bigger than Ron Paul. It says a LOT.
RNC plays DIRTY and I don't know how anyone would support them.

RNC moving around schedule to get national network coverage.

Ann Romney is going - Prime Time -.

-----------
Also, VP Joe Biden has officially cancelled his attack on the GOP in Tampa Bay, Florida

due to Tropical Storm Isaac.

God is on our side.

Thank You God !

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

romney will be barred from presidency due to voter fraud, corruption and strong arming delegates...

obama will be arrested for treason for re-signing the patriot act and other non-american acts...

Reality is not like a movie.
Real life:
1. Romney gets selected
2. Obama gets re-elected
3. Internet will be tightly controlled and Ron Paul clones never reappear..
4. The investors will continue to control congress and select the candidates for us.
5. Their greed will destroy this country till a major crash.
6. After the crash people will be desperate for any work regardless of condition.
7. At this point we will be able to compete with china and their working conditions.
8. We become China.
9. Investors move to the next economy/country and repeat the cycle

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

sorry but i cannot view videos.
care to summarize ??

fyi ...

www.baynews9.com...
The changes seen Saturday were enough for the first day of the Republican National Convention on Monday to be effectively canceled and Gov. Rick Scott to cancel all of his RNC activities to focus on Isaac preparations.
not sure what Rand has to do with the Convention or the delegates since he isn't participating in either so, unless you are offering substance rather a video, i have no idea what point you are trying to make.

ps - i didn't describe Rand as a schill, why are you ?
Rand's political leanings are much more in-line with Romney than dadio Ron.

edit on 26-8-2012 by Honor93 because: add ps

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42

Reality is not like a movie.
Real life:
1. Romney gets selected
2. Obama gets re-elected
3. Internet will be tightly controlled and Ron Paul clones never reappear..
4. The investors will continue to control congress and select the candidates for us.
5. Their greed will destroy this country till a major crash.
6. After the crash people will be desperate for any work regardless of condition.
7. At this point we will be able to compete with china and their working conditions.
8. We become China.
9. Investors move to the next economy/country and repeat the cycle

lol

i'd rather not think that way, as your thoughts do create your reality

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I rather not think that way either, but that is where it appears that we are heading. I'm not saying anytime soon but these things are done over long periods of time. Perhaps in 50 years, I cant say the time frame but this what the trend appears to indicate?

Bigger gov't more control and less individual freedoms.All the while the gap between the extremely wealthy and the middle class continues to get further apart. Once the middle class is done with and we only have the wealthy and the poor we will most likely become slave labor.

edit on 26-8-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Pretty good analogies in here..

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Rand Paul Confronted on Mitt Romney Endorsement

www.youtube.com...

epic fail

Wow, he was being quite the d*ckhead. Why is he so tight lipped about this?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join